Just Another Lost Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She expected a shocked reaction, but the girl had merely smiled. "Sounds a damned side more lucrative and a hell of a lot more fun than the sodding supermarket tills!"

Spurred on by the knowledge she could tell the girl almost anything, Brooke warmed to her task. She told her of her boyfriend Jaden, who had come to England to work in the Universities in London and Oxford some twelve years ago. She had accompanied him and they had been swingers and lived out a very full and very fulfilling sex life until Jaden had decided to continue his lecturing in Middle Eastern studies in the Middle East itself.

Brooke knew it was a volatile and dangerous area, so she declined to follow him and stayed in Oxford. It was fun on her own for a while, but as the invitations to the parties she and Jaden used to grace began to dwindle, she began to move around the country, taking in small country towns with a less hectic way of life that took her fancy, usually on a whim. She spent a month or so back in Vermont each year and tried to coincide her visits with the spectacular Fall colours. She had been in town for a few months and was loving it.

She left out a few important points, including the fact that she had rarely had long-term partners in her lives, and the real reason for not accompanying Jaden to the Middle East. She had told Becky it was a volatile and dangerous area, which was true, but she couldn't tell the girl she that had met three pretty traumatic ends there in the past and was in no hurry to add a fourth to her list.

And sadly, the girl would never get to know that in her latest incarnation, she was born into the world anew as a twenty-year-old student in San Diego with only planted memories of Vermont.

As she finished, Becky took a sip of wine. "Sounds like a good life. I want to hear all the dirty details!"

Brooke smiled a crooked little smile. "Maybe later, sweet girl. Now it's your turn."

Becky nodded. "Ok, but it's not quite as entertaining!"

Brooke glanced at her watch. There was still plenty of time to win that bet with herself and the odds were getting shorter by the minute. "Ok, before you begin, shall I order some tapas? The food's good." She picked up the almost empty bottle. "And it looks like we could do with a refill here..."

She stopped as Becky winced and hoped she wasn't having second thoughts. Then she realised that the place wasn't cheap and with her being on a student loan, maybe the thought of how much it would cost had brought her crashing back to Earth with a bump.

Her suspicions were confirmed when she said, "Look Brooke, this is lovely, but I'm sorry - I can't afford these prices. I shouldn't have come. It was selfish of me..."

Brooke stood and picked up the cooler. "We both have selfish motives for being here -- we've covered that." She put a hand on Becky's shoulder and leaned towards her as she passed by on her way to the bar. "This is on me. I'll decide when you've paid your half later."

Becky almost cut and ran. Her head was ruling her heart and her heart said, 'stay and sleep with this gorgeous, fascinating woman'. Her head was being more pragmatic and not wanting to take advantage of the woman's generosity. She thought about Brooke's last comment about paying her later. Did she really want to pay her back in kind? Then she recalled what Brooke had said when she had opened up to her about her earlier life - how she had financed her own way through college. When she thought of her openness and honesty, her heart won out. Besides, she still had her own sordid little tale to tell and the warm feel of Brooke's hand on her bare shoulder had left her wanting more.

It was hardly the same thing after all, was it? Brooke had been paid hard cash by men and women for sexual favours. Becky would be showing her appreciation for a pleasant evening in a similar way.

But they were completely different scenarios, weren't they?

As Brooke returned with a fresh bottle, Becky was trying to convince herself. But a tiny voice in the back of her mind kept saying, 'Yeah, if you believe that, girl...'

As they waited for the food to arrive, Becky told Brooke of her short, incendiary affair with Lucia. It made her realise how much she missed her and things had been quie since her departure, despite Marcy now spending her time in Becky's room when she visited. Her new flatmate was in a steady relationship and didn't seem to approve of what she had overheard her referring to as her 'promiscuity' on the phone one evening.

As she finished, she smiled at Brooke. "So not quite a virgin, but maybe not as sexually enlightened as I led you to believe."

Brooke sipped her wine. "Sounds just fine to me, Becky. You're comfortable in your own skin and that's what matters. You're willing to try things, experiment. Done anything you wouldn't do again?"

She shook her head. "No not yet. I reckon I would try most things but BDSM. I played ladies rugby for a while and I've been kicked and bitten by horses and I never found pain to be sexy!"

Brooke nodded. "Hmm... has its place in mild doses. I like the restraining side of it." She raised an eyebrow. "Maybe later?"

"You trying to scare me off?"

"Uh-oh. Just getting a few parameters set!"

Becky smiled. "Ok then - here are a few more. I've never used Prosecco flavoured lube and I've never used ribbed condoms."

Brooke weighed up her response. "Well, as I said back at the car, your appraisal of the lube was spot on, so lucky you. As for the latter, maybe we can rectify that by combining it with your sound advice on cucumber hygiene a little later?"

Becky nodded with a wry smile on her face. "Sounds good to me." It was time for a little more probing as she had still not answered her earlier question. "So I shall ask again - why the... how shall I describe it? The Corporate-scale buy-up of Manning's entire prophylactic stock?"

Brooke swilled wine around the bottom of her glass, her face impassive. "Well I suppose I gave a little away before, but I guess... I just like sex!" She frowned. "I did leave a few on the shelves, didn't I?"

"Put it this way, we've had to take on a specialist condom-buyer in the last month."

She never missed a beat. "So, how d'you like your new job then?"

There was no way Becky could put one over on this woman and she laughed.

Brooke decided to come clean. "Becky, it's all a ruse. A naughty little joke I play on people. Many years ago I was playing all coy with a guy when I dug in my purse for a tissue. Of course, as fate would have it, a pack of condoms fell out and the look on his face was priceless. It kinda resonated with me. It was a great reaction. I'm a bit of a nomad -- I move around a lot and I don't like the usual chat-up joints or nightclubs. I'm past all that shit. Instead, I do it my way. It's an ice-breaker -- open the purse to show you're up for it. Throw them on the counter in front of a sweet young kid and see her reaction."

"Or his reaction. I can cope, Brooke - what about Kyle?"

Brooke closed her eyes. "Touché, Rebecca. Yeah, my bad. Shouldn't have, but I did. I'll make it up to him somehow, promise."

She was about to go on when the food arrived. The conversation so far seemed inappropriate for the dinner table, so being a well brought up young lady, Becky changed the subject.

They talked about how we had both moved to the little market town from bigger cities and had immediately fallen in love with the place. They'd had enough of urban sprawls -- Becky after growing up in London, Brooke in San Diego and latterly Boston after her dalliance in Vermont before upping sticks. They both loved the countryside. Being on the edge of the South Downs and close to the wonderful South Coast was a revelation to Becky and she was already eyeing up potential veterinary practices in the area with a view to staying once her course was finished.

As they picked at the last few scraps on the plates, Brooke killed the last of the bottle and ordered the bill - or the 'cheque' as she still called it. As she paid, she looked at Becky and nodded towards the door. "Shall we?"

Becky nodded back and rose slowly, her heart beginning to beat a little faster in anticipation. "We shall..."

It was a short walk back to Brooke's house, firstly back up the hill in the direction the supermarket and Becky's own little flat, then a right turn back down towards the pretty, undulating river that circled around the edge of the town and meandered up the eastern suburbs just before it formed the southern border of Becky's Alma Mater, the local Veterinary College. Water Row was a pretty little street of detached cottages leading down to the river and Brooke's was on the end, with a gorgeous riverside garden and conservatory. There were rolling fields on the other side of the river over a rustic footbridge and in the late evening sun, it all looked so tranquil and idyllic with willow trees along the banks and footpaths leading off into the unknown.

Becky knew there were kingfishers and otters around, but in this glorious setting, she could almost visualise Ratty and Mole and their pals floating by on a punt.

As they reached her door, Brooke smiled and looked at the stunning vista. "Quite something, huh? My bedroom overlooks the same view." She reached up and touched Becky on the cheek, her eyes sparkling. "Just us, yeah? No toys, no enhanced cucumbers, no sticky lube."

Becky took her hand and kissed her red-tipped fingernails. "Fine by me. Lead the way, Brooke Landry. I think the views inside and outside your bedroom are going to be utterly spectacular."

If Brooke had expected Becky to be reticent or subservient, she had another think coming. The moment they were through the door, the girl took command. She pinned Brooke against the wall of her own hallway, her hands roaming over the woman's buttocks, relishing the feel of the shiny fabric. "Those fucking leggings. I'm not kidding, Brooke -- the first time I saw you in Mannings, I almost felt sorry for the person who took over from me 'coz after I gave you those multi-vits, I almost left a trail along the last few aisles. I'm sure that checkout chair has Aux-de-Becky wafting from it even now."

Brooke shuddered as Becky lowered her head and took her lower lip between her own. They were every bit as soft and silky as she had hoped and they tasted sweet from the wine. She was breathless when she finally pulled away. "Shall we take this somewhere a little more comfortable?"

She would have lost her bet on hearing Becky cry out in ecstasy had she placed it. It was ten past nine when she first felt her slim body stiffen in her embrace and a great racking sigh escaped her lips. But to Brooke, the sound the girl made was worth a million dollars, so a few pounds on a lost bet were nothing to her.

When, much later, the girl went back downstairs to fetch some refreshing beers from the 'fridge, she returned with a big grin on her face, two beers in one hand and the other behind her back. She put the beers down on the dresser as Brooke watched on with an amused look on her face.

"I think we need a ribbed one!" She proudly held up the other thing she had purloined from the 'fridge -- long and green and nicely knobbly.

Brooke took it from her, a huge grin on her face as she saw that the girl had used duct tape from one of her kitchen drawers to create a very cunning handle-grip. "Wow, that is one enhanced cuc! Every day's a school day, huh?"

Becky got to find out just how good those ribbed condoms were and they broke Brooke's other rule about not using toys a least half a dozen times before they fell into a happy, exhausted heap in the wee-small hours.

Brooke was on Cloud Nine as Becky snuggled into her. "You ok babes?"

The long, drawn out purr that came from beneath a tangle of thick blonde hair was enough to assure her that the girl was a lot more than 'ok'. She brushed her hair from her eyes and gazed up at her new lover in the moonlight. "You?"

Brooke glanced at her bracelet and fought down an empty feeling. "Yeah, I think I just won the first prize in 'Supermarket Sweep'!"

She fell into a deep, satisfied sleep imagining herself ignoring the goods on the shelves before picking up Becky from her till and pushing her around the store in a trolley with her long legs waving happily in the air.

Five

The next morning they made love again and it was almost better than the previous night. Becky longed for her to do that thing with her whole hand again, but she was a little sore, so they took it gently. Brooke had been an absolute revelation. Becky thought Lucia had been good and Marcy was a little demon, but Brooke knew exactly when to take it to another level or ease off. It was with the greatest reluctance that Becky left after a very late breakfast and headed straight to the supermarket for her afternoon shift.

Talk about 'After the Lord Mayor's Show.' Her sheer elation at the time she had spent with Brooke was now shattered by the stark reality of an afternoon of boredom. It got even worse when she was assigned to supervise the self-service tills and didn't even have time to daydream about her night and morning of bliss.

The afternoon dragged by with constant requests for authorisation of restricted items and demands for plastic bags by people too lazy or too ignorant to want to try and help the environment. Then there were the idiots who couldn't find the slot for banknotes, the halfwits that stared blankly as the machine declared an unexpected item in the packing area and worst of all, the forced jollity of the never-ending stream of jaunty messages from the AI that she would still be hearing in her sleep.

As the torture finally came to an end, Becky removed her earpiece and sighed. She had hoped Brooke may be up for another night of fun and games, but she was otherwise engaged and the girl was envious of whoever she was going to be engaged with, male or female. She only found out a while later it had been both, and that did nothing for her envy, which then turned to pure jealously.

She went into the staffroom to hang up her uniform and inevitably, Tonia and Maz were in there, getting ready to head to the smoking area before going home. Maz's face lit up as she saw the chance for more humiliation. "So Tonia, I'm off for a night on the tiles in Brighton. You givin' our lovely black guy Eamonn a good seein' to tonight is ya?"

Tonia grinned. "Fuckin' right I am. I'll be at it all night!" She looked up at Becky, holding her hands wide apart. "He's this big. Hot as fucking hell! Fucking tears you in half, but it's fucking magic. Fink you could manage one that big, Becks?"

Becky merely shook her head in feigned disgust as she made for the door. Maz's voice was mocking from behind her. "Fucking little ice-maiden. Bet she'd run a mile from it, Tonia. Scare her half to death!"

Something snapped in the girl and she stopped dead in her tracks. She'd had about enough of them and it was time to put them straight. She took a deep breath and turned back towards them. "Fucking little ice-maiden? I don't think so ladies. Ask the drop-dead gorgeous woman I woke up next to this morning for a testimonial. Ask her who was 'hot as fucking hell' last night. Ask her who was begging for more as she put her whole fucking hand up inside me and twisted and flexed it until I screamed my fucking lungs out. If you fucking dumb slags can work out which country it's in, take a trip to Barcelona and ask a girl called Lucia Martinez how she felt when she licked cum from my face after a guy had just fucked our arses raw."

They stared back with their mouths wide open in disbelief. They seemed genuinely unable to respond to her little outburst. Just for good measure she flicked to a picture on her phone -- the one Lucia had sent her a few weeks before. She held it up to them. "That's her with the dick in her mouth so you'll recognise her."

She snatched the phone away and put her hands on her hips. "So, enjoy tonight ladies. It's been a pleasure as usual. And just one other thing."

Somehow Maz found her voice. "Wot?"

Becky narrowed her eyes. "Get off my fucking case. Stop sticking it to Kyle and the other lads. You're fucking chav slags and we're all sick of you."

She almost died as she heard a throat being cleared behind her. It was Pam, the shift supervisor. In her anger she had not heard her come into the room. Becky had no idea how much she had heard but was relieved when she spoke.

"Not sure what all that was about, and I'm not going to even try and find out." She glared at Tonia and Maz. "All I'll say is, at last someone's had the courage to give you two a bit of verbals back for once. So as Becky says, give it a rest, eh girls?" She nodded at Becky and turned to go.

Shaking from her little outburst, Becky made to follow. She stopped again as she heard Tonia's raspy voice once more. "Hoi, Taylor?"

She turned, expecting a volley back but Tonia pointed at her, her eyes still wide in disbelief. "Respect, girl!"

Becky nodded and turned away once more. She gave Pam a little smile and whispered her thanks. She grabbed something for her evening meal from the damaged packaging rack and walked home feeling elated once more.

As she ate, she thought back to what she had said. It had all come out in a rush and had been totally unplanned. It was all true except for one thing -- the guy hadn't fucked their arses at all, but they didn't need to know that, did they?

Natalie was at her boyfriend's so she had the flat to herself. She opened a bottle of wine, watched a movie then went to her room and watched a few more. Except these were not chick-flicks and most of them featured an older woman with her hand inside the genital cavity of a younger woman.

She was seeing Brooke again on the following Wednesday, and it couldn't come fast enough.

Six

After their first, blissful night together, Brooke had lain watching the girl for fifteen minutes, utterly mesmerised. Her eyelids flickered, she let out breathy little snuffles and occasionally those beautiful coral lips moved as if she were talking to herself in her sleep. She looked utterly serene and she felt a little prickle as she blinked back a small tear. Almost always after such a night, she'd have woken in a high state of arousal, barely able to keep her hands off the girl thanks to the dreams she'd have just enjoyed.

But despite the euphoria of the evening, there were no sweet dreams for Brooke that night. No visions of her own kind to wake from and segue into a passionate session with her partner.

At last she could wait no more as the bathroom beckoned. She rose reluctantly, trying not to disturb Becky and reached the bathroom door before she heard a long, drawn out yawn from behind her. She turned and watched her again as she blinked a couple of times before holding a hand over her eyes as she got used to the bright morning light. She shook her head briefly and Brooke almost cried again as she saw her bite her lower lip, her hand now over her mouth as realisation dawned on her. She looked around at what, for her, were strange surroundings. Still not registering the older woman watching her from the doorway, her face lit up as it all came back to her. She closed her eyes for a moment and Brooke heard the faintest whisper.

"Oh my God!"

Her reaction was exactly as Brooke had felt herself. She smiled down at her. "Oh my God indeed."

Becky turned towards her, her long golden hair tangled around her flushed, smiling face. Her voice was a little croaky. "Hurry back!"

Despite her lack of dreams, Brooke fully intended to. Without a word, she went into the bathroom and did what was needed. When she returned to the doorway, Becky was sitting up, the sheet pulled up to her chin, arms crossed covering her breasts, a little smile playing on her lips.

123456...8