Just Another Lost Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight

Damien missed the first two calls from Becky but picked up on the third. Her lovely voice purred at him down the line. "Hey lover-boy, fancy helping out a damsel in distress... oh, just man's work. No, not plumbing or electrical -- nothing you can't handle. Just a friend needs a favour. Usual rates of pay!"

He had rung off wondering which Becky he would get. She had been his first lover at college and initially he thought he may have real feelings for her, but he was happy to have her as a friend with benefits. He could never have done the things she asked him to do with a girl he loved, but if she continued to help him fulfil his fantasies, then it was fine by him. She had been utterly feral for a while early in their relationship and it had scared him somewhat, but she had seemed to calm down after that a little. Still, she was a drop-dead gorgeous, a great fuck and from time to time she was exactly what he needed.

He arrived at her flat at the appointed time not knowing what to expect but looking forward to his "usual rates of pay." She looked sensational as ever, even in the shapeless, dark green Vet College sweater she was wearing as a dress. Her mass of long blonde hair was piled up on her head in an unruly bundle. She hugged him and ushered him into the living room.

She kissed her fingers and held them to his lips. "Sorry, just need to sort something out -- not be long!"

He stood alone in the middle of the room, now completely confused. She was away for maybe five minutes and he began to worry as to what the evening had in store. Then her heard her voice for the bedroom.

"Hey, lover-boy. Come and earn your pay!"

He was greeted with the sight of Becky sitting up on the bed, her hair now down and tangled with her necklaces, her gorgeous pert breasts heaving. Her left hand was gripping a handful of sleek, glossy chestnut coloured hair as someone worked on her between her parted legs. She gave him a little wave. "Hey Damien -- this is my friend Brooke. She needs a little bit of help..."

As she spoke, Brooke extended her right arm and waggled her fingers at him, never looking up from her labours. Becky tapped her on the shoulder. "Don't be rude, Ms Landry. As you requested -- nay demanded - there's a nice young man standing there behind you looking utterly fucking bewildered. At least have the courtesy to tell him why he's here!"

Brooke slowly lifted her head and smiled up at Damien. Becky had good taste. He looked to be in his early twenties and was tall with a mop of curly, shoulder length dark hair. His pale grey eyes were wide in shock. Sensing his trepidation, she calmed him with a fleeting thought and slid off the bed towards him. She didn't want him talking much -- he was there for one thing only, so she made sure he would be all but mute for the duration. "Sorry about that, but... well, I guess you know how distracting this young lady can be! Hello, Damien. I'm Brooke!" She held out a hand, and in a daze, he took it.

"Erm, hi!" His voice sounded hollow in his own ears as he took in this vision in front of him and he seemed incapable of saying anything more. She was way older than Becky, but stunning in her own way and the deep red leather dress she was wearing showed her curves off perfectly. He recognised her immediately -- she was not easily forgotten and he had regularly seen heads turn as she had sashayed around the local gym, looking a million dollars in her sleek, clinging workout gear. It was as if she called them to attention and some heads did not so much turn as snap round as she passed.

And now here she was in front of him, and she had just risen from between the legs of his occasional lover and was approaching him with her lips still wet from the girl's juices. "So, young man. Here's the deal. I have known the delightful Rebecca here for a little while now and we've had some pretty crazy adventures so far. But - and this is where you come in - I have a hankering to see the sweet girl going to town on some nice, good looking guy. So I am going to sit down on that chair next to the bed, which has been put there for that very purpose, and I am going to watch you two get it on. Then at a time of my choosing, I will join you." She pushed him towards the bed and a grinning Becky and sank down in the chair.

Becky crooked her finger at Damien then glanced at Brooke. "No touch."

Brooke solemnly made a cross over her heart and folded her arms. She had been waiting for this with barely concealed anticipation all day. As she had done when she had used the vibe on Becky, she never took her eyes off her face as Damien took her place between her legs. She watched those amazing eyes flicker and sparkle as they and her pink coral lips told the story of the thrills the girl was receiving. She let him work for a few minutes then mouthed to her, "Good?"

Becky sighed and mouthed back. "Not as good as you."

Brooke merely shook her head as if to ask who could possibly be better than her. Then the moment she had been waiting for above all. She gestured to Becky and the tableau in front of her changed as girl took control. Watching her take him in her mouth was everything she hoped for and Damien moaned and sighed under her tender ministrations as her tongue and lips slid across the velvety head before taking him all the way down. Brooke wished with all her heart she could become Jean-Claude once more for a brief moment to enjoy what the young man must be feeling. Becky was smiling at her from around the shaft as she bobbed her head, her feet waving merrily as she warmed to her task.

Again Brooke let it all play out for a few minutes before gesturing to her friend once more. Becky took the hint and Brooke had to bite her lip as she watched the girl straddle Damien and slowly slide down his shaft, those perfect buttocks twerking as his hands gripped them. She kept her rhythm slow and when she looked over her shoulder at Brooke, she was pleased to the woman was gripping the chair arms tightly, so she and Damien were obviously doing a good job.

Brooke leaned forward to get a better view and knew she couldn't stay out of the action for much longer. Becky sensed it too and reluctantly slid off Damien. She held him up and beckoned to Brooke, who stood, hitching up her leather dress around her waist. She sank down on the erection, wet with Becky's juices, with a long, drawn out sigh.

Damien couldn't believe what was happening to him. Becky was amazing and she was so tight and wet but this woman over twice her age felt even better. She was like warm velvet and her muscular control was utterly exquisite. As she leaned towards him, her hands on his wide, hairy chest, he gazed into those green eyes. For a moment, he felt like he was being dragged headlong down a deep, narrow shaft. Fleeting images crashed through his brain like a speeded-up kaleidoscope and he shuddered at the thought of something far older than this woman, something ancient that he couldn't comprehend.

Any further thoughts on the matter were firmly put out of his mind as with no ceremony, Becky straddled his face and plopped herself down on him, feeling his stubble tickling between her legs. She smiled at Brooke and put her hands on her face. She moved her head slowly towards her and reeled her in. At first their kiss, was tentative; flickering tongues and lips barely touching. Then as Damien warmed to his task, they became more urgent and soon he was almost forgotten, working away unseen beneath them as they practically devoured each other and Becky's hands almost tore at the soft leather of the woman's dress beneath her fingers. She loved the feel of it and decided she needed to get better acquainted with more sensual forms of clothing.

When Brooke allowed Damien to come, he was sitting in the chair she had vacated and she was riding him, reverse cowgirl, his big hands gripping her breasts, finger and thumbs squeezing her nipples, making her cry out in delight. Becky was kneeling in front of them, her tongue lapping at Damien's sticky erection and Brooke's fat, swollen clit as she bucked on him. As Damien shot his load inside Brooke, she pulled up sharply and Becky took his second spurt in her mouth, her fingers flying down below as she tasted his cum mingled with Brooke's aromatic juices. She stood, her tongue flicking around her lips to get them well coated and taking a handful of Brooke's hair, pulled her roughly towards her. They met in a long sticky kiss and both women trembled as they swapped the mess Damien had made and raked each other's backs with long fingernails.

Becky took hold of Brooke's hands and pulled her up, dragging her to the bed. The woman let out a long, low moan as Becky sucked on her gaping, wet pussy, filling her mouth with cum.

Slumped in his chair, Damien watched on as if in a dream as the two women gave him the show of his life. By the time they were done, their faces, breasts and hands were covered in his cum and they lay panting and heaving on the bed with their once flowing hair now plastered about their beautiful, flushed faces.

Brooke looked across at him. His work was done and now all she wanted was time alone with her amazing new lover. She smiled and sent out a couple of thoughts. "Thank you, young man, that really was quite an evening. Now please leave us."

Without a word, he stood and got dressed. He turned without a backward glance and closed the bedroom door behind him. The two women entwined on the bed were too busy lapping at each other's sticky faces to register that he had left.

As Damien walked home alone, there was no annoyance or disappointment at his dismissal. On the contrary, there was just a deep satisfaction and pride that he had just bedded two incredible women and had the show of his life.

One thing bothered him slightly though. Despite recalling that the older woman had been utterly sensational, he couldn't remember her name or what she had looked like. Oh well, whatever -- he still had otherwise great memories of the night and that was all that mattered.

The next night, Becky introduced Marcy to her wonderful new world. Brooke was a little taken aback at first when Becky arrived on her doorstep with a very buxom, robust and rustic young Lancashire lass in tow. She wasn't much to look at but she made up for that with infectious enthusiasm and joie de vivre and took everything Brooke could throw at her with gusto.

As she watched Becky and the girl rolling and giggling in a gorgeous little ball of fun, blonde and red hair flying, she fought back a tear. Becky was proving to be everything she had dreamed about and she couldn't bear the thought that it was coming to an end very soon.

Her dreams had completely deserted her as contact with her own kind dwindled. It was a sure indication that time was very short indeed.

After a few minutes, it all became too much for her and she excused herself and went through to the bathroom, her hands covering her face as she wept silently, almost oblivious to the sounds emanating from the other room. If she was lucky, she may have one more night with the girl.

As she dried her eyes, she heard another giggle from the bedroom and a gruff northern accent. "Hey, Brooke, 'urry up lass -- two wet pussies 'ere waitin'. Becks 'ere tells me you do a wicked thing with yer 'ands."

Smiling, she composed herself and reached into her bathroom cabinet. She walked back into the room and held up a bottle of prosecco flavoured lube. She winked at Becky as she slathered it onto one hand then the other. She held them up, now shimmering in the low candlelight and turned to the other girl. "Oh, Marcy darling - do I do a wicked thing with my hands?"

For a few minutes she forgot about her impending transition and went to work on the girls, both hands flexing, fingers probing, her wrist-bones stretching their pussy lips, her tongue working alternately on Becky's clean-shaven clit and Marcy's flaming red bush.

They wriggled under her ministrations with her mouths clamped together like limpets, the red-headed girl gushing and squirting, Becky sounding like she was speaking in tongues she was so incoherent. As they bounced and gasped for air like fish on a hook, something flashed through Brooke's mind like a tidal wave.

Suddenly at peace, she knew when it was going to end. She had two days left as Brooke Landry and at midday, three days from now she would become someone else.

Thank God she would have a chance to see her other little project come to fruition tomorrow, but more importantly, she would have one last night of bliss with Becky Taylor.

Safe in that knowledge, she redoubled her efforts and the two the girls danced like puppets as her hidden hands took them to somewhere close to Nirvana.

Nine

Two nights after her brief meeting with Brooke in the smoking area, Maz felt even more confused than she had done back then. She opened the front door of the apartment that she shared with Tonia to find not Kyle, as expected, but an older woman standing there. She vaguely recognised her, but from where and when eluded her. The woman merely smiled, walked past her into the house and Maz thought no more about it.

The place was much nicer than Brooke expected and Maz's bedroom was, to her surprise, quite tastefully decorated. She set herself down on a chair next to a dresser that Maz obviously used for her makeup. She could smell the evidence that the woman had recently been there, readying herself for action. She took a deep breath and waited for events to unfold. She was looking forward to seeing her little plan come to fruition. Maz and Tonia needed a wake-up call, and young Kyle was going to deliver that call and get some payback into the bargain.

Maz had gone to town on her appearance. Kyle was going to get her in full-on mode, and that meant her favourite PVC mini dress with deep blue and white halves either side of a central zip, and her best white leather fuck-me boots. There was nothing underneath the dress and the feel of it against her bare skin was making her feel horny. Her dyed blonde hair fell around her face in carefully teased ringlets and for once her makeup was quite subtle. Even Brooke thought she looked quite attractive with those smoky eyes, but the false lashes really were a turn-off for her. In Brooke's humble opinion, even the unsurpassable Cleopatra hadn't been able to carry them off, so Marilyn 'Maz' Waller, the supermarket checkout girl, had no chance.

Brooke held her breath as the bedroom door opened and a wide-eyed and clearly terrified Kyle was bundled inside by a gushing Maz. He seemed to take in Brooke's presence for an instant, but soon forgot her as Maz licked her lips, telling him all the things she was going to do to him. Brooke probed her and could sense the tension within her, completely at odds with the filth she was spouting. Maz was wondering why the fuck she was doing this and thinking that the best she could hope for was for Kyle to finish as quickly as she expected; at least giving her another stick with which to beat and humiliate him in the staff room.

Kyle was thinking much the same thing and Brooke could sense his fear without even probing. It was time to give young Kyle a little helping hand. The look on Maz's face changed as he put his hands on her shoulders. His voice was clear and confident and he was as shocked as Maz by the words he used.

"Maz, shut the fuck up. You're all mouth, so instead of talking about it as usual, fucking do something."

Brooke took a sharp intake of breath as the girl smiled and held out a hand to Kyle. "Wow, you're a little dark horse, in't ya!" She guided his hand to the zip that ran down the front of her dress. "Wanna see me tits, eh Kyle? Me lovely little silicone wonders? Go on, rip the wrapping off yer birthday pressie and get yer face down between them puppies!"

As she jiggled provocatively, he tugged on the zip and the front of the dress peeled open. She pulled back the blue and white halves, revealing her enhanced orbs and grabbing him by his short, wiry hair, pulled him down to nuzzle between them.

Sensing another rising tide of panic in him, Brooke sent out a few calming thoughts. It was time to really get this party started. She sat back, took out a pocket vibe from her handbag and put a few thoughts into Kyle's mind. He pulled away from Maz's grip with a wicked smile on his handsome young face. There was a rose tattoo on Maz's chest, just above her impressive man-made cleavage. He reached out as if to touch it, then shoved her hard with the palm of his hand. She tumbled back onto the bed with a squeal, booted legs flying into the air.

Kyle stood over her, his boyish voice thick with lust. "Dress off. Leave the boots."

Unable to process the change in him, Maz mutely removed her dress to reveal more tattoos on her shoulders and back. Brooke was surprised to see they were quite tasteful and really did enhance what was in all honesty quite an alluring body, notwithstanding the fake boobs.

Kyle removed his shirt and took her by the legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed. He knelt down, her legs over his shoulders, feeling the thrill of the leather on his back. It was everything he had hoped it would be. He could smell her as he came ever closer and felt a hand on the back of his neck. He expected her to pull him down hard again but she guided him gently. She was clean shaven and his tongue flicked out at the puffy pink folds and he felt himself harden as he took his first taste of a woman. If he was unsure of what to do, the sounds Maz made convinced him he was doing it right and he set to work in earnest, sucking on the little pearl bead in her pierced clit.

Brooke watched on with a gentle smile on her face as Maz wriggled and moaned under his ministrations, giving him a little helping thought here and there. She was getting wet herself and after a few minutes of hearing Maz's dirty talk, she was quite turned on. Time to up the ante a little.

The look on Kyle's face as Maz took him in her mouth would have made it all worthwhile on its own, but Brooke had much bigger plans in store for him. She sensed Kyle would not last long under the girl's obviously expert touch, so as she had done so often in the past, she made sure he would be fit for purpose for a long time. She was squirming on her seat almost as much as Kyle was squirming on the bed by the time she flashed another thought into his mind. He lay on his back and pulled Maz on top of him, his hands gripping her breasts as she sank down on him. The sound they both made sent shivers through Brooke -- she loved watching, and she was in her element. It was all she could do not to join the pair as Kyle took the girl in more positions than most virgins could ever have boasted for their debut.

When Tonia came home an hour later, she burst into the room, wondering what the hell the screaming was all about. She stood wide-eyed in shock as she saw her best mate on all fours on the bed. It took her a moment to realise it was that strange kid they had fun with at work who was hammering into her back passage like a man possessed. Maz still had traces of cum on her chin and in her hair from Kyle's first explosive orgasm. She had knelt in front of him like a porn star, mouth wide open as she wanked him to completion and he had watched in sheer euphoria as his load splattered across her face and dripped down onto her tits.

Sensing Maz's inward lack of enthusiasm for her little makeover, Brooke had made her play with it for a long time as Kyle gazed on, in awe that his greatest fantasy had just come to fruition and he had fucked the girl like a pro and come on her face. Brooke had smiled and thought it was quite way to lose his 'V'.

As Tonia took in the scene, barely believing her eyes, Kyle whispered in Maz's ear. "Thought you wouldn't feel it if I put it in there sideways."

1...345678