All Comments on 'Just Another Old Slut'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Almost a cliche' in a good way

You just about covered the cheating scene. Well told and enjoyable reading. Thanks.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Thank God, its Thursday.

Not one of your best but as always much better than the competition. Thanks.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

Great Read Great Writer. Well at least for this story. Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I liked the ending

A good storyline and a fast moving story with a little twist to the ending.

Thanks for the read.

Huma412Huma412about 13 years ago
Loving Wives on Thursdays..

This whole week the genre was lacking and stale, until today. Thanks again for a fun and interesting read.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Personally

I don't care if People can't deal with Violence.

It Happens everyday. So I say write as you wish if its Un appealing.

they will leave and read someone else.

The story was Great BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
any way you go

I like your stories very much, violent or not. I like this one maybe a bit more because you leave "hope" at the end. Hope for a couple to avoid the "trap" of work and providing for "the future" while creating a void for the present, and hope that, after all, the future may carry promises for improvement and correction of failures and mistakes made. What are the sayings ? Never say never and it's never too late.

Please bring us more of your goods stuff.

shidaveshidaveabout 13 years ago
Stick yo your usual.

This is nicely written but a little vanilla and far fetched. Stick to your usual mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
echoing digdaddy

great pace, story kept moving right along - interesting storyline, crisp dialogue, twist at the end. A few editing errors here and there but overall a good story.

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story. But we all know that you will never please everyone. It was a proactive story of husband and wife and maybe she got the message.

Keep up the writing and I will keep up the reading. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Thank God it is Thursday

I have good fixes for Monday, Wednesday and Friday but now you have put Thursday on the map! Law firm of Smith and Wesson??? Oh that is so violent.... Thanks!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Please!

Please don't write anymore JPB type stories. I hate it when the story doesn't reach a satisfactory conclusion. My imagination tells me that Ronnie never stopped loving the old slut. However, he was never able to truly trust another woman or recover from the pain she caused. He even felt compelled to check up on his devoted deceased wife from time to time. The hurt that the used up slut instilled in him still haunted his dreams on a daily basis. His love for her may allow them to have some kind of relationship, but he would never marry her again. Maybe, he would pretend to forgive her and then kick her slutty ass to the curb as a well deserved payback for fucking up his life. Maybe, I'll write the sequal. 5 stars as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't need JPB clone stories..actually don't need JPB stories period!

This was mediocre. Not like your usual style (which results in stories which are quite good). Please stick with your own style. Don't let the bleeding hearts change you. You are a GOOD author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boring !!!!!!!!!!!

well below par. not a decent mustang in site and so so boring.

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 13 years ago
Good Experiment

Based on your prologue, it seems that this was about experimenting with style as well as toning things down.

I think it is great to try different things. Otherwise life gets stale.

I don't know how anyone can read the same type of stories based on a formula all the time. I like variety.

I will say, that this was not one of my favorite stories, but still a worthwhile read.

After thirty stories on the site, nobody should be calling you a new author.

We are missing submissions by a lot of good authors that used to contribute steadily. I believe this is in part because there are morons out there that write scathing reviews of no substance; most are from anonymous cowards anyway. It is interesting that those who rant the most don't seem to be able to provide any submissions of their own.

My advice, and the maybe ten cents it is worth is to write what you like and forget those that can't form a sentence trying to tell you why a story needs to be different.

I have noted that even the good authors that give you advice don’t always agree. So, in the end you’re left with your own approach.

Good story and thanks for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
slash and burn

good story. i must admit that i either like the kill the bitch or the loving couple making their mistakes and working thru them and this one had both. this one was a nice sombination of those stories. i waould had been nice to have an ending to it but these stories rarely do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Creative

Very creative and I do hope you take the advice of those who tell you to ignore the women haters, who only want the cheating wife to die a thousand deaths.

Nevertheless, you have created several multi-dimensional characters in this story and you could have at least one or two worthwhile sequels. For example, how does Renee respond to Sally's words, and will Ronnie respond to Sally's reappearance? He should be impressed at least with her determination to follow his life and to reappear only after a decent interval following his wife's passing.

mcwiiimcwiiiabout 13 years ago
Well done

The lesson here is that no matter what you write, some folks aren't going to like it. I remember reading Moby Dick and Vanity Fair, etc and I thought then (and still do) that it sucked. However even that teenager could understand that it was very well written and conceived...just not my cup of tea.

So write for yourself and keep the creativity flowing. You are very good at this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Memories

Thanks Stang!

She only had one real love and, unfortunately, screwed it up...Ronnie! Here's wishing her well and at their age Ronnie still has feelings for her...nice to grow old with the warm, fuzzy, happy to be alive kind of love!

Thanks, nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thursday

Opening your story, I found myself singing:

Thursday, Thursday, it´s Stangie´s day...

I don´t know where this came from, maybe a subconcious bast of the past.

In any case, thanks for all your stories, love them!

EinM

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 13 years ago
I disagree

with some of the comments. I thought this was one of your best efforts. The unique approach to an old cliche was unexpected and very well done.

In my thoughts you managed to satisfy both the "Burn the bitch" faction and the forgiveness group. Well done sir.

The part about men treating their wives or girlfriends the same way they treated their cars was a good line.

As said in one of the comments, write what you feel and what you want to write. The hate Nazi's will attack you no matter what you do. Please don't let them run you off this site or make you write to please them. It's a losing effort, you can't please them.

Personally I keep writing just to piss off the haters and cowards. As JPB says, write to please an audience of one, yourself.

Liked you story and hope to see more. Thanks for your hard work.

Woodmanone

nine2onenine2oneabout 13 years ago
I Agree with woodmanone

A very good effort with a new stwist - hard to do. Thanks for submitting again and I always look for your stories.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Really a different approach. A Great one.

Stang,

Is it Thursday already, neat. Yup there it is. Another great Stang story.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A story told within a story, like Arabian Nights by Scheherazade. Not a bad tale, Stangstar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GOOD

Of course GOOD is just the least I have grown to expect from your writing. I liked the "new" way you approached a cheating wife and how you chose to "nip it in the bud". Keep up the good work. Wish I could write more nearly in your style. I can see a pretty good sequel here.

sign me the SW MO HERMIT

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Holy Crap what an amazing story

How do you keep your stories so fresh! Great writing Stang. Dont know what the weather is where you are but we had top down yesterday here in Montreal! It's like a symphony listening to that exhaust note in a covertable GT

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
I STRONGLY agree with Woodmanone... One of your BEST ever

I don't think there is a right or wrong formula per se with regard to how much macho violence there should be a LW story. In this author's previous story " Curiosity" the violence in my view was not that over the top because the husband did not yield and forgive the the egregious actions of the wife.

IMO... a lot of times what makes the violence seem over the top and gratuitous in these LW stories is that the husband ends up xcusing the wife's behavior as being "tricked" or "fooled". BUT the husband uses violence of the wife's boyfriend or group of men or wife's Boss. In the story " Curiosity" we did not see that sort of inconsistency so the violence was not that out of place.

The whole approach to this story is very different and to come up with a new angle in this genre can be really difficult. So the originality of the story along with the writing itself gets a lot of points in my book.

This is a GREAT line:

"There must be a school out there teaching certain skinny assed American girls how to act like they're English. I had to find the place and burn it down."

How can one NOT love this sort of writing.?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
about SALLY

Aunt Sally the old slut is GREAT character very deep and well developed. She very jaded and somewhat bitter. The author has done a fabulous job of developing this character with a lot of finesse and skill.

That her view of men is very jaded which given her life story is probably not a surprise. Even if we accept her story that second husband set her up and she really did not want to have a gang bang --- a proposition which I don't think it's true -- given her previous life experiences

....she probably should have gone straight to her 2nd husband and told him the truth.

Of course the second husband turn out to be a SOB but saly did not know this until much later.

Still what I find interesting is not that Sally is embittered and jaded and has a chip on her shoulder regarding all men. Clearly that IS the case. Sally sees there are good husbands / men and Bad Husbands/ men.

What I find interesting is that it never occurs to her that there might be a reason WHY she pulls in the bad ones -- Arthur and Ed.

She seems to be really caught up in the victim mentality.

I hope that Sally does not find happiness with Ronnie again. I hope he slams the door in her face.

To me the key here was in the original affair she had with Arthuret the key here was in the original affair she had with Arthur. After Sally was in the hospital and was recovering she told of an incident that was kind of an experiment. She made up a story that because of her recovery she could not have sex for a month and she wanted to see the reaction of both Ronnie and Arthur.

Even after she realized what a piece of crap Arthur is CHOOSE to let Arthur keep fucking her.

She had the option of telling Ronnie what was going on. Ronnie had once again proven to her... and anyone else... that he was the better person and a better man. Ronnie rushed to her side to take care of her and the lack on sex for a month was no big deal for him.

The results of her experiment should of woken Sally up as to the type of men/ persons Arthur and Ronnie are. Yet for some unexplained reason Sally continue to let Arthur manipulate her (yeah because she was a victim right?.)

Her stay at the hospital and her experiment should have told Sally that ... regardless of Arthur ... SHE is a piece of shit.

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
I guess I'm the minority here

I liked the story up to the end.

Sally really didn't learn anything. I mean she "did" learn that some guys are out for themselves just like some women are.

But lets be honest. She never stopped doing what got her in trouble in the first place, and I agree with something Harry mentioned below, the character never got over the "I was the victim in the end" brush strokes that she painted herself with.

And I could have gotten past that, but at the end the whole "Ronnie never stopped loving you and we got people to work on him to take you back" after she spent her entire life being a slut for any man who looked her way or doing jobs where she convinced women not to cheat on her husbands while letting them catch her in the middle of gangbangs??? How does that equate to her changing?

I could take her up until you gave the reader the idea that she was going out to where her ex-husband lived with the sole purpose of getting him back after everything she did to him, and didn't really change the course of her life one iota.

So to sum it up, she had sex with every man who she wanted too, built a very successful business out of having sex with men no matter where it might have been (no matter why she did it, and now claimed to have a fat bank account for being a well used slut for over 30 years), didn't care who it was or what they had when they had sex with her, and "now" she going to get a happy ever after ending where she has the help of people working on her ex so that she ends up back with her first husband that she screwed over so badly?????

Yep, everything was good up to the "very" end for me.....

-Risq

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
very good

Well written and different, very enjoyable read, as all of your stories are.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea, but well done

Aunt Sally channels the ghosts of cheating wives from many stories in the lw genre. The echos of their regrets and their stories can be heard with the recantation of her story. Sally is the unwritten, emotional conclusion of many lw stories regardless of details.

A sophisticated piece of work parading as a stand alone lw tale. You have to read a thousand of these to appreciate SS06 effort here.

brujaybrujayabout 13 years ago
Unique Perspective

I liked it......an old slut trying to teach a potential new slut the pitfalls of her behavior. It works well.

Thank you for writing and sharing your story.

Sandman55Sandman55about 13 years ago
Different

This was different but loved it. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like the concept; the old woman who ruined her life and is trying to deter another woman from making the same choices. But did she learn anything? Afterall she was still doing a gangbang in a bar bathroom. She could have made her point without the demonstration.

Poor Ronnie already got rid of her once, no need to track him down to Ohio and ruin his life a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked it

... a different concept. She knew what she had lost and was going to try to get it back. She had to have some idea his wife was no longer in the picture. The payment was a joke... he would have done it anyway for "aunt sally." RC

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
5 Stars for the fresh approach.

I liked the fact that she was trying to deter another woman from taking the path that she did. She was actually trying to help her from making a fatal descion. Well done!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Stang, You Da Man!!

Great story! Great characterization, you made the cliches believable. Just one quibble "Bit tits" should be "big tits". Although they may have been bit a few times also. More!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Another good Thursday!

Thanks for sharing the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DON'T CHANGE

STANGSTAR 06

FUNNY YOU SAY A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOUR STORIES. YOU ARE ABOUT THE ONLY ONE I READ NOW. I HOPE YOU DON'T CHANGE YOU STYLE; I HATE TO LOOSE ANOTHER AUTHOR WHO BECOMES A WIMP. A MAN IS A MAN.

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
Stang, I'd like to say something if I could

First let me apologize for posting my second comment (^_^)

I kept trying to figure out why I didn't like the story. I mean I like almost everything you put up, but all I knew was I didn't like the ending to this one.

Then it hit me on my way home, and thus why I'm posting a second comment if I could.

I didn't like the ending because you left the reader at the end with the feeling that she was going to be "rewarded" for being just as manipulative at the end of the story that she was at the beginning.

Let me explain why I say that:

-At the beginning of the story she's going on how much she's enjoyed all the "men" she's been with and all the sex that she's had over the years, and she was going to "enjoy" showing this other woman what she had to look forward to if she went ahead with her own plans to cheat on her husband. The way she did it? - manipulative.

-She lures the three men she doesn't even know, knows nothing about (marital status or diseases), and lures them into the bathroom so that they can be used as her "sex" props, for the sole purpose to prove "because she can" as shock value. - manipulative.

-She explains her life story, where she made her husband work to give her things and then later with held sex from him when she was upset at him. - manipulative.

-She takes a lover admits to performing acts she would "never" think about letting her husband do with her, but its only when she was sick that she realized that only her "husband" was the one standing by and taking care of her, so at "that" moment she decides to "test" both men (her husband and her lover) to see who loved her more - manipulative.

-Even though her husband tells her he's only been getting it once a month when she springs her test on him and tells him he's cut off for a month, meanwhile her lover who she was giving it to multiple times daily acts indifferent about, that comment by him about how little he got still didn't factor or phase her in her quest to see "who" should end up with the prize that she was, since in the end it was "her" decision. - manipulative.

And even after she did all the above to her first husband, the man she swore she loved more than anyone else,

-She agrees to help this client of her's keep "his" wife from cheating on him by having that sex with three strangers in a bathroom, comments early on how she made a good living by being a slut for "any" man she wanted to be with (and by the bathroom scene nothing was off limits), and then as her "fee" the client has to find her first husband and then get his people to "work" on her ex to get him pumped and primed to take her "back" right after his wife just died - Unbelievably manipulative.

The character you created was just as manipulative at the end as she was at the beginning, and nothing changed with in her, and to me that left a "bad taste" in my mouth that she was going to end up rewarded after she destroyed the husband's character you created the first time, and then later as she used other people as a way to worm her way "back" into his life after she "destroyed/gave up/threw away" her right to be in his life.

She was first level "manipulative" all the way, but this time it seems she's going to end up with her hearts desire after destroying that first husband, and not to mention the untold number of "other" men along the way on her quest to have any man she could because her looks let her.

-Risq

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Good read

With a less common approach, you do a good job. As for the critics of the stories listed in the prologue, they can take a pill and chill. You authors are putting out effort for us all to enjoy, it's your story. Some can be violent, some devious, or get even by living better, whatever you fancy at that time. These people who over criticize, especially the anonymous ones should not comment at all until they sign up. You don't have to agree with all aspects of a story to appreciate the authors efforts. These stories are about the human journey of men and women, some guys will cut your nuts off, some might torch your car, there's room for all story types... Just because you don't condone violence doesn't mean you should shit on the author, feel free to disagree but be civil, or maybe there won't be anything for you to read ... You anonymous assholes. And the literary critics and crammed lovers, FOAD! Most of us barely stayed awake thru Shakespeare, chill out. I do however reserve the right to beak off at guys who deliberately put wannabe gay, superwimp husband stuff in the LW category, put it in the right category where we don't have to read or accidentally. There, my rant is done, time to go make my honey cum... Haa haa. I rhyme. Feel free to email me, I'm not anonymous.

cpetecpeteabout 13 years ago
Keep it up

There is no such thing as a bad blow job and there are no bad SStang stories -Just some are better then others!

Thanks again for a good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Didn't like it or aunt sally

Dear aunt Sally is a horrible person. She has repeatedly made horrible choices yet seems to blame others fir the consequences. I hope Ronnie has the smarts to tell her to fuck off and die.

I liked curiosity and did not feel it was over the top. Please don't go soft and wimpy, we already have way too many wimp loving writers here. Your's are one of the very few stories I look forward too.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Poor moi...I am a whiney douche bag!

WWWWWHHHHYYYY???? Geez, just because a few "bad apples" My Thursdays could suck. Life ain't fair. Huh?

You know, I reread all the comments on "CURIOSITY" and there were very few "apples" who felt you went over the top...much less than 25 percent. In particular, I found someone like Renquist's comment, for instance, off the mark. Andie's father's story was a parable reinforcing her single-mindedness which was in keeping with her eccentric character and the psychological tension/theme of the overall story. The "leap" Renquist made was really OVER THE TOP! Further, his "cliche" comments were a bit strange in regards to Eric's character. if Eric was over the top, then that would be the obvious opposite of cliche.

My favorite stories by you are the ones where you write characters who are WAY over the top. I relish those wackos! I get great pleasure reading your many wonderful paragraphs developing those eccentric people. I hated your most recent prologue..the story terrific! As always, thank you for entertaining me. I cherish your generosity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I liked Curiosity, this one is good too. Hell, I wish they explained this stuff in school, really no use for Trig. For broken people like me, I need the hope that someone is doing it right, fighting the good fight and kicking the bitch to the curb! Thanks!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
I agree with the Anonymous comment that said: "DON'T CHANGE".

You are on my Favorites List. JPB definitely is not, nor is Ohio (although he is far less objectionable). If you want to emulate someone, DGH, Jake Rivers and The Wanderer would all be great choices. They almost never write "wimp" stories. You are a really fine author in your own right. There are a hell of a lot more of us out here who enjoy the real you, so write to suit yourself and screw the naysayers!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
For the record, "Curiosity" was a homerun ... fuck the wimps!

First of all, great job author! Next - as the author, you decide the venue but don't be swayed by all the dick-loving fags & wimps like Shoe-no-IQ who can't stomach some decent revenge. This author has a great following who are not pansy ass wimps & bleeding-heart fags who whine & cry at the mere thought of some STD infested slut getting what due. Relatively speaking, 90% of the male population who actually have a set of balls comprehend the concept of consequences related to infidelity and want retribution when it is appropriate to be served "hot, cold & well deserved". As for the other 10% of defective genes deviants - get professional help or dive off a tall cliff.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Excellent idea for a story and I agree with most of your readers. Don't worry about the "torch the bitch" crowd. I've read stories that the wife cheated once got divorced and 40 years later (both in their late sixties) got back together and the TTB crowd were still calling the author a wimp. I have a feeling that they are the type of people that go to church every Sunday and treat people like crap all week. Your outlook on life and style of writing is top shelf in my book. However, I think that OHIO is a damn good writer and author. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed the different view point

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I don't read "cheating wives" stories that often now, mainly because after a while, they tend to sound like numerous others I've read in the past. While I prefer stories where the husband gets revenge on both the wife and her lover, I have read a few "reconciliation" stories that worked OK for me. I know there's probably not enough story left to do a sequel on this, but I would enjoy a chapter two showing just how Sally and Ronnie reunite, reconcile, and have a nice future life the years they have left.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxabout 13 years ago
If for no other reason ...

I have to give you high marks for creativity (consistently!!!)

You have a very innovative and refreshing way of looking at situations.

Thanks for sharing your talents!

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Top notch

As always 6 stars.

But I fail to see why Ronnie would want her back. He may want the memory the feelings but not the flea bitten slut.

Anyway great read thank you.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Another StangStar06 Marvel!

You got me again. Thanks stang for sharing

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Nice departure -

It was fun and an object lesson that was well written and seems very functional.

Nice implementation and great idea for a teaching opportunity lol

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
the man is in the house

one of many of SS06 hit's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Doggy,

Go and lick your black rotting balls.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
OLD SLUTS ARE RESILIENT

especially on the cheating parts. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"saratu" is

Morroccan for "fudge packer"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hey people

get with the real world.... this stuff happens more than SOME OF US would like to admit

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Bitch!

I didn't like this story and I really disliked the manipulative old skank which the story was about. I read it with a much more critical eyes on the second reading.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Maybe it isn't too late

Only SS06 knows for sure

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Scary to Agree with Harry

I also like this story. Everybody got about what they deserve. Never too late - usually Stang's psycho first wives have no chance; this one did. I respect Risq's comments but didn't get the negative vibe he picked up.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Are skanks entitled to human feelings?

StangStar06 gave us a moral dilemma in this account of a potential cheater to one that gave advice as an experienced old slut. Stangstar06 graciously empowered his readers to come to their own judgment and conclusion. I appreciate the story and I respect the author's sense of good judgment . In the end all readers decide the fate of the characters and the story! Thank you Stangstar06.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertalmost 11 years ago
Another for "Turn The Page" Stang

It's ripe, Stang it's ripe

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago

Another Good one from the main man Stang

5 stars

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Very Nice!

I know the BTB crowd won't like it, but the idea of Golden Years together after 30+ years in exile sounds kinda sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHOCK TREATMENT... THEN TELLING IT LIKE IT IS

I liked it. This was a straight from the shoulder, no bullshit, cause and consequence story. If the dumb bitch still cheats, she deserves having her divorce notification served by the venerable law firm of Smith and Wesson.

FIVE (5) STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GO GETHER LOVE

WOWEE for once I'm cheering for the slut to grt her man! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
A FAMILY AFFAIR CONSUL FOR NON-RELATIVES

but the answers will never jibe TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
So good

Another great story from the Mustang Man. I.like the Old Slut's POV on this story. It made for a very telling lesson for the young, almost cheater. Really enjoyed it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very good... just a really good enjoyable read. Thank-you

perpusperpusover 2 years ago

Thanks 4 The Great story :d

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great don't do what I did story. Hope she hooks up with Ronnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fuck man .

i felt emotional pain for the whore in this one .

damn you for making me feel ... things .

well written , excellent tale .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It's kind of a joke, like Madonna. That bitch grew up in Michigan, just outside of Detroit. Now she sounds like the fucking Duchess of Windsor. Who the hell does she think she's fooling?"

Windsor is pretty much in Détroit, or did I miss something here? It's just far enough to technically be Canada, eh?

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut10 months ago

Was it some sort of joke or just a bad example by mistake? The Duchess of Windsor was American. It was Wallis Simpson wife of Edward VIII who abdicated to marry her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written. But, didn't care for it. No real remorse, just a mercenary.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had its moments. Interesting how Ed trucked her snd expected her to confess. Which would be the natural move. But of course she didn't. She didn't learn anything from her time with Art. Lol blackmail sex (which is rape btw) to cover up extramarital sex makes zero sense. Of course by then they had already been doing it for several months. Regardless confess, ask for help, Art has no evidence about frequency or timeline, snd beg foe forgiveness. Instead she wasted her life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written little piece. Maybe she will listen to the advice given or maybe not. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I pity Ronnie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous