Just Be Neighborly

Story Info
Recently divorce man meets his shy, young neighbor.
3.3k words
4.55
50.8k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just pulling into my apartment building's lot when I saw that my space was taken by a moving truck. Looked like one of those 'man-with-a-van' operations, just a couple guys who pooled together to buy a box truck and make a living. I wasn't too angry, just tired. I parked in front of them and the designated spot for the apartment across the hall from me. There was a car there, which there hadn't been yet for the 3 months I've been living here. I got out of my car, grabbed my backpack, and headed up the steps to my second floor apartment.

The complex is one of the common suburban deals: two apartments per floor, three floors, stairwells and hallways are all outside but covered, built surrounded by parking. Felt like a huge downgrade to me from the nice four bedroom house on two acres I had before my divorce, but at least I was still near my kids and wasn't behind on child support. As I got to the second floor, 2 guys left the other apartment.

"You my new neighbors or the movers?" I said, hopefully with some friendliness.

"Movers, you live on this floor? We should be all done with the big stuff, so we shouldn't be making much more noise."

"Don't worry about it. But, your truck is in my spot, so I had to block you in. Can you just knock when you're done and I'll move?"

"Oh, shit, sorry man. Is it a problem, we can move it now."

"Nah, don't stress it. No harm done."

With that I unlocked my door and went home. "Home." I still couldn't believe this was home now. Here I was at 36, walking into a 1-bedroom apartment that held a grand total of four pieces of furniture, a TV, and just enough flatware and dinnerware to go a few days without doing the dishes. Meanwhile, less than 20 miles away, my kids, ex-wife, and her new boyfriend are enjoying the home I had built. The worst part was, I wasn't angry. We had just married for the wrong reasons and when life got hard, we started fighting each other instead of fighting our problems together. After a few years, we knew it was hurting the kids and decided to split up.

My ex-sister-in-law, however, was a pretty decent lawyer who wanted to look out for her little sister and made sure there wasn't a single stone left unturned when it came to a wife's expectations and rights in divorce. So, I lost the house, had to pay child support (which I can't argue with at all), a sizable alimony (I could complain), and get to see the kids for a few evenings a week. I decided to spend as little as I could on myself, and save the rest to be able to take the kids on some fun vacations during our time in the summer. Oh, I teach mechanical engineering at a nearby college. I supplement that income with freelance consulting. I end up doing alright in the end. I was looking forward to taking my two kids for a RV trip this summer. Two weeks for the three of us to drive through national parks, see the sights, eat junk food and camp under the stars.

While day-dreaming about that trip, I dropped my bag on the countertop, grabbed a beer and turned on the TV. I wasn't a huge sports nut, but since the move I have grown to love ESPN for nothing else but just so that there was some noise. I had just popped the top on a can of a local brewery's pilsner when there was a knock-knock-knock at my door. I opened it to find one of the movers.

"All done, we're ready to peel out if you could move your car."

"Sure thing." Now that was taking a good look, he looked tired, and a little pissed. "You all right?"

"Yea, fine. Just ready to get out here." He pointed over his shoulder at the other apartment's door. "I think she could barely afford to hire us, not much by way of a tip, and not too friendly either. I don't feel too upset, young kid like that. She seemed kinda confused about how moving works."

"Hmph, kids. You guys need some water, or a few beers?"

"Really? Of course."

"Yea, you got any cards? I teach at the college, could recommend you."

I got them a few bottles of water and a couple cans, and swapped for some business cards. I parked my car in my spot and headed back up the stairs. I had just made it back inside and had my beer at my lips when there was another, lighter knock.

I opened the door to a cute, little thing. She didn't look older than 20, had a short pixie cut, brown hair with a blue stripe on the left side. She was probably around 5'2" and 100 pounds, well dwarfed by me at 6'1" and 210 pounds. She was wearing a tank top, hood sweatshirt, and jeans.

"Hello, you must be my new neighbor. I'm Scott" I said.

"Um, hi, yea." She barely looks me in the eye before glancing down, nervously playing with her hair.

"Something I can help you with?"

"Thanks for giving the movers some water. I didn't even think of it. Can I pay you back?"

"Don't worry about it, it's what neighbors are for."

"I'm sorry, but can I use your WiFi? I don't have anything hooked up yet."

"Sure, but before we go off sharing something as personal as an internet connection, think I could get your name?"

"Oh... shit sorry. It's Ja..." She clears her throat. "Janine."

"Ok, Janine, come on in, and I'll write it down."

"Thanks," she says as she walks in.

"You from around here?"

"No, I just transferred to the art school here for the new semester but there was an issue with my student housing so I had to find an apartment quick. My parents couldn't, um, stay and help me. The college let me store my stuff there while I found an apartment. I've been at a motel for a week."

"Well, you're here now." I ripped the corner off a menu on my fridge and jotted down the WiFi name and password. "Want something to drink?"

"Sure, can I have a beer?"

"I could ask if you are 21, but I won't hassle you." I grab her a can, and a second for myself. Need to go shopping, running right through this case.

"I am. 21, I mean."

"I know a few people at the art school, want me to look into the housing thing? What was the issue?"

"It's...um... fine. Just a mistake my parents made on the forms. It's ok. I had already arranged for a job at the copy center down the road, so I should be ok to pay for this instead of the dorms." She keeps looking down and seems nervous, and maybe sad.

"You ok?"

"Yea... um... just never lived on my own before."

"I'm pretty new to it myself. Could be worse."

"Don't I know it."

"So where'd you live before?"

"Well, after high school I got into this renowned art school and went there. I was in the dorms and then just kind of never went home. I enrolled thru the summers and just loved it. Learned a lot and really grew as a person." She was smiling as she remembered her last school. "But, um, last semester my parents visited and they said they wouldn't pay for it any more. So I applied to some smaller schools that were cheaper and they offered me a scholarship here. I only had to pay for my housing, and then there was the, um, mix-up and now I am here. What do you mean you are new to living on your own?" She said all this very quickly.

I told her the Cliff Notes version of my situation. "So here I am, new to living on my own for the first time in over a decade."

Janine was finishing her beer by now, "I'm going to go unpack a bit, and, um, thanks for talking to me."

"Anytime, honestly. Us lonely people need to stick together," I laughed, and walked her to the door. I threw her a wave as she went into her own apartment, then turned to sort out my dinner.

A few hours later, I stepped outside to have a smoke. One of the vices I'd dropped as a husband and it didn't take me long to learn to enjoy it again. A few moments after lighting up, I thought I heard something. Took me a minute, pacing around the landing and near the stairs, to realize it was coming from Janine's apartment, and it sounded like crying. I was torn between not intruding because we'd barely just met, and really feeling for this young woman who was obviously experiencing a rough patch. I knocked lightly. "Janine, are you alright?"

The door opened a crack. I could see the left side of her face, her red, puffy eye, streaked mascara showing she was probably closer to sobbing than crying. "Is everything ok? Anything at all I can do?"

"I'm sorry, was I making too much noise? I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize for having emotions. Seems to have been a shit day, or more. Feel how you feel. Just let me know if I can help at all."

"Yea, it's been hard for a bit now." Under her breath she mumbled something about hormones. "Can... can I have a hug?"

"Of course."

She opened the door and came forward into my arms. I held her close as she cried a little, her arms around my waist, head tucked under my chin. My arms wrapped around her back, and I just tipped my head forward and smelled her hair. I didn't even know I was doing that, like I always did when I held my ex. After a minute, my body responded in a way I found very embarrassing. It had been more than a couple months since I had been on a date that led to anything with a 'release.' My cock throbbed and grew, and I just hoped Janine didn't feel it.

Soon, her sobs subsided. She lightened her hold on me and looked up. "Scott, is that because of me?"

"Oh, God. I am so sorry." I let go of her. "I am so embarrassed. It's just been a while for me, and you are a beautiful young woman and... I am sorry. I'll go."

"Wait! No. Um... Come in." She steps back from the door and I step through. She closes the door behind me, then gives me a push against the door. As I hit the door with my back, she drops to her knees and grabs my belt.

"I've never done anything like this but I just need to feel close to someone right now and I am so, so relieved and happy that I could give you a hard-on." She says as she is unbuckling my belt.

I can barely respond to the situation before she has my cock out and just plunges it all the way into her mouth. "Oh, fuck, Janine. What the hell?"

She doesn't answer, but just bobs back and forth on my rigid dick, sucking exceptionally hard at the tip.

"Janine, like I said it's been a while... I'm going to come real soon if you don't stop." She bobbed a few more times, then retreated to just the tip, sucking so hard I could almost call it pain if it didn't feel so damned good. Her hands grasped my shaft and with lightning speed jerked my whole length, covered with her spit.

"FUCK," I growled as I let loose spurt after spurt of thick ropes of cum into her mouth. As she sucked and jerked me off, I saw her swallow several times. My head fell back and I stared at the ceiling as I came down from my orgasm.

Janine stood, and I reached out to hug her. "You really didn't need to do that."

"I wanted to. You have been so nice, and I wanted to feel wanted."

"I do want you. Let me return the favor." I reached down to stroke her through her jeans. "I love to eat pussy."

"No, I..."

There wasn't the smooth mound of a pussy where I touched though. It was hard, and straining against her tight pants. "Oh," I whispered. In a flash, a lot of what she'd said made some more sense with context.

I found her eyes, and she was starting to cry again. It hurt me, to see her hurt and afraid. I'd never even considered anything like this in my life, but before I could even think on it my need to be here for her took over my brain. Janine turned to move away from me, but I held her tight.

"I'm sorry, I don't have a..."

"Janine," I interrupted. "I love to eat ass, too."

Her eyes shot back up to meet mine.

"I don't disgust you? You don't hate that I have a..."

"No. But I've never done this before, so please be patient with me."

I took her hand and led her to the only non-boxed thing in her living room, a small couch. I turned her to face me, and kissed her deep, our tongues exploring each other. I pulled back, and turned her swiftly. Reaching down, I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. Kneeling behind her, I pulled down her panties as well. She had a cute little butt so I leaned forward and nibbled her right cheek. I put my hand on her lower back and pushed forwards. She bent at the waist, which started to spread her cheeks. Glimpsing her brown rosebud, I pulled her cheeks wide. I could see how her perineum flowed down into what was obviously not a pussy, but I ignored that. I leaned forward and started licking her delicious tight little asshole. Janine moaned and swayed as I lapped at her. After a minute or two, I made up my mind. I stopped licking to reach down and pull her pants and panties off of her feet and nudged her to put her knees up on the couch.

There was no ignoring the cock and balls dangling under her now. I guessed she was about 5 inches, and rock hard. I leaned back in and sucked and licked her shithole some more. After a half minute, I reached up and started stroking her shaft. My licks grew longer as I started to tongue her taint and the edge of her ball sack. It really wasn't all that different from going down on a girl, but then again I wasn't anywhere near sucking her dick either. Janine immediately responded as I touched her cock. She was moaning and groaning, her hips gyrating as I licked her, but when I wrapped my hand around her shaft, her moans became guttural.

It didn't take long for her sounds to change again. She started really thrusting alternating between down into my hand and back onto my tongue. I pointed my tongue to really dig into her asshole and it opened to me in kind. I quickened my pace on her dick as I would do to myself. I felt her balls retract up to her body and knew she was close to coming. As I felt her cock start to throb in my hand, I moved my palm forward and caught her spurting in my hand.

I stopped licking her and leaned back, feeling the last throbs of her wilting member and withdrew my hand. I looked down at my hand full of her spunk. This was all so surreal. I thought I should be grossed out, but my throbbing hard-on, and how much I really enjoyed that drove any idea of regret from my mind.

"You ok, Janine?"

She panted, "I'm great. That felt so good."

She turned and looked at my cock, and hand full of her cum.

"I've never been with someone like this. I've only ever gone down on a few guys since I... became myself."

"Do you want to go further?"

"Oh, god. Yes, please."

She had now slid down, and her ass was resting on the edge of the sofa. Once again, her little cock hidden from my view. I used my left hand to lift her ass cheek, and pushed my right forward. I used her cum as lube, and slipped a finger into her hole. We locked eyes as I slid my digit in and out of her, feeling her tightness. As she relaxed a little, I slid another finger in, stretching her. She was making noise, and as her ass relaxed she pushed back to take more of my fingers.

I pulled my fingers from inside her, and rubbed the rest of her cum onto my cock.

"Ready, sexy?"

"Please, fuck me. Take me."

I lined my cock up with her winking brown hole and started pushing forward. As I pressed hard, her hole opened and my cock head popped in. She gasped.

"Wait, just a second." She took a few breaths and I felt her relax a little, she looked me in the eyes and nodded.

I slowly pushed my length inside her. Once I had sunk in all the way, I started fucking her in earnest, building speed.

"Oh, god, yes, Scott."

"Yea, baby?"

"This is perfect. Fuck me. Make me your little slut. Fill your slutty neighbor up."

As I kept pounding, I lifted her leg up onto my shoulder. I could see her once again hard prick bouncing with each of my thrusts. I spit onto my palm and grabbed her cock and started jerking her off.

Janine lifted her tanktop so her little tits popped out. I grabbed a nipple with my free hand and pinched.

"Oh, god. I'm going to fill your ass with cum. You want that?"

"Yes, yes!"

I did just that. Pulse after pulse filling her rectum. I could feel her cock start to twitch as well. Quickly, I pulled out of her ass and dropped me head down.

"Fuck!" was all Janine could say as I wrapped my lips around her cumming cock head. I jerked her and licked and swallowed.

As she finished cumming, we both collapsed onto the floor, arms wrapped around each other. Janine reached out to a box that I saw had "BEDDING" written on it and ripped open the top. She pulled out a blanket, pulled it over us, and we fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, spooning Janine, with my pants still wrapped around my ankles. I slid out from under the blanket and stood, pulling up my jeans. I bent and picked up Janine and put her on the couch, covering her. I bent, gave her a kiss on the cheek and left for my own bed to sleep well till the morning.

In the morning, I was standing in my kitchen having my coffee when I heard Janine's door open. I went and opened mine.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning."

"Look, last night got a little intense."

"Yea... um... we can just pretend it never happened if you want."

"I don't want that, at all. I enjoyed myself a lot, and I think you did too. If you'd like, we could see each other again, maybe have a date first. I know I am a little older than you, but I'd like to get to know you more. Think about it, let me know what you want. No pressure. But I do want one thing from you."

"What's that?"

"Just be neighborly. Stop by for a coffee or beer or if you ever need help or company. I'd enjoy whatever companionship you'd give me."

"Okay," she smiled and took a few steps to the stairwell.

"Scott?"

"Yea?"

"Wanna go get breakfast?"