All Comments on 'Just Be Neighborly'

by InventorSpurt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SaraSeraSaraSeraover 3 years ago

Great story 5*. Any chance of continuing?

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

I love stories like this. Its such a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

A lovely tender story that got me hard

MiciaGurlMiciaGurlover 3 years ago
Great first chapter

A sexy start to a new romance, hope you write more chapters about how the relationship develops.

M x

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 3 years ago
SEXY

Very nice little story. Every one should be as lucky as you are.

wylderoswylderosover 3 years ago
I don't know when I have enjoyed a story more than this one.

Started a little slow, even clunky in some places but it got better from the time the movers left. Very sweet characterizations. These are lovely people, out of the ordinary for sure, but I would enjoy the company of either one of them, Even though we don't get a hint that the narrator is bi before he finds Janine is femme, the transition is smooth and natural. Please continue with this pair. I want to become better acquainted!

Ten stars!

griffin57griffin57over 3 years ago
Very nice.

Nice little boarder line romance. This has potential for many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it want to see more

This was a great start...... make some more chapters please!!!

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Hope there’s more

What a great story. Seems that it could have several parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice, short and to the point...cheers.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Excellent

Really good story, actually exceptional, I hope you decide to build on it as you left me wanting more. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

would love to read more.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved your story

I liked the fact that your story was light and breezy and not at all pretentious like a lot of other crossdressing stories. Things got going after a soft set up and became quite believable between the two main characters. The eroticism was certainly starting to get to me and I feel the need for it to continue. Please write a second chapter to this cute and captivating tale.!

el_uno77el_uno77about 3 years ago
love it!

i truly enjoyed this story. i hope there is more. i'm new to this site so this is the first that i added to my favorites. i'm a bisexual man so this really turned me on. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope there is a part 2 to this..good stuff!

coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

The connection they shared went a long ways. It kinda makes you just want to hold her and comfort her. Its not always about the sex but it is heart warming. Would like to see more stories that touches the heart.

DeLord12804DeLord12804almost 3 years ago

Nicely done, a very sweet story of a budding relationship.

SiamKittSiamKittabout 2 years ago

Nice believable little story, & one that ends with the prospect of a Pt 2...?

smoothed273smoothed2738 months ago

👍😘😘💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋✌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous