Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to tell her...I loved her.

I picked up my phone.

Karen? Are you awake? I typed. There was no response. I was just about to give up when...

Yes. Can't sleep.

Me neither I replied. Feeling guilty.

Guilty? Why? Because you had sex with Charlie? she responded immediately.

A bit. That's not the real reason though. I sent.

Then why guilty? she asked.

Lied to you, I answered.

Lied? About what?

About tonight. Didn't really have fun, I admitted.

It looked like you were having fun ;-) she sent back.

Oh boy. Point of no return time. My fingers shook as I typed my answer.

Seeing you with another man is torture. I don't like it. I didn't like you going out last week, and tonight was worse. I know we're supposed to just be friends, but I don't know if I can do that anymore. I don't think I can only be your friend, even with benefits. I want more.

There was a long pause. The cat was freed from the bag, and could never be bagged again. When it did come, her response was succinct.

Get your ass over here. We need to talk. Now. Back door.

I was either being called to the principal's office, or my dreams were about to come true. Either way, things were changing.

I don't even remember how I got to her door. No slippers, just bare feet in the dewy grass. She was waiting.

Oh boy, was she waiting.

She hit me like a hurricane of passion, crushing her body into mine. Her lips were wet and soft, but demanding, as she kissed me fiercely. The embrace we shared was urgent, and so very right. No words were spoken, just moans of emotional release, until she pulled away.

"Dan, why didn't you tell me?" she panted. "I thought you weren't ready, or weren't feeling anything for me. If I had known, I never would have..."

I cut her off with another kiss, pushing her back against the wall of the hallway. My hands grabbed at her, pulling at the thin fabric that covered her body. I suddenly realized it was the same pink outfit from the night of her plumbing emergency. Images of her... soaking wet, clothing glued to her spectacular curves... filled my head. I picked her up and dragged her into the kitchen, stopping in front of the sink. I turned her away from me, and bent her over the counter.

I'm not really sure what came over me. I'm not usually the type to be rough. I prefer to be gentle, but the flood of emotions put me over the edge.

Her pyjama bottoms were shorts, with a slit partway up each side. I could have just pulled them down around her ankles, but that wasn't fast enough. My cock was like steel, and I needed her pussy right now.

I grabbed the edge of her thin pink shorts at the side slit, and wrenched upwards and across. The fabric rended with a surprisingly loud shriek in the darkness as I tore them off, letting the destroyed remains fall around her left foot. I freed my cock, and stabbed it inside her warm, wet depths.

"Oh goddddddddddddd! Yes, Dan! Take me!" she groaned, as I began to shaft her with long, deep strokes.

My hands reached around, grabbing her breasts roughly. She grunted and pressed back, meeting every thrust with her firm rump. She was hanging on to the faucet for dear life.

I needed her breasts bare, and the t-shirt was in the way, so I used the same method remove it as I had her shorts, ripping it open down the back. She moaned her agreement as I tore it away, and mauled her boobs as they dangled and swung with my strokes.

"Fuck me, Dan! Just fuck me! I love it! Show me how you feel!" she screamed. "I'm yours!"

Moonlight was streaming in through the kitchen window, illuminating the smooth skin of her back, and rippling flesh of her butt as I fucked her hard. Her red hair was flying wildly. This was our spot, the scene of our first time, if you don't count the oral escapades that preceded it by an hour. I leaned over her back and whispered in her ear.

"Remember how this started?" I hissed, still pounding her feverishly.

"Mmmmm, yes," she moaned. "I'll never think of plumbing the same way again."

Within a minute or two, she was cumming, screeching as a river of juice flowed down her thighs. The sudden warmth and increase in moisture did the same to me, and I grunted through several spurts into her juicy cunt. Exhausted, I rested my head on her back, breathing hard. She was doing the same.

"I love you, Karen," I whispered. "I should have told you long ago..."

She stood up, dislodging my softening dick from her pussy and unleashing a flood that splattered on the floor. Turning, she pressed her finger to my lips.

"Shhhhh...no regrets, darling," she smiled. "You said it. That's all that matters. I feel the same way. I love you, too."

She slipped away, leaving her shredded clothes and a puddle on the kitchen floor, before pausing at the doorway.

"Come to bed. We have plenty to celebrate, and all night to show each other how we feel," she giggled. I watched her supple buttocks glide away in the darkness. "I'll be waiting."

I guess the tunnel won't be necessary, after all. It appeared we were ready to go public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...Dan and Karen will soon be the subject of neighbourhood gossip, but that will have to wait for the next chapter.

Please cast your votes, and send me some feedback, ideas, and comments. I love hearing from readers.