Just Beneath the Tiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the headmistress had always described losing one's virginity as a horrid, unfathomably painful experience, Vera had learned first hand it was entirely the opposite. Perhaps she was biased due to the aphrodisiac pumping through her veins, but she couldn't help but think she'd been led astray. That she'd been purposefully lied to in a vain attempt to keep her from the pleasures of the flesh.

"How does it feel to give yourself to me completely, my dearest Vera?" Tasha's sultry voice cut through the haze settling over the blonde's mind.

With her hands firmly clenched into fists, nails digging into the skin of her palms, Vera managed to find her voice. "It's... It's amazing. Better than I ever imagined. Gods I, why did they try to keep this from us?" Vera breathed, much to Tasha's amusement.

Humming thoughtfully, the auburn-haired woman slowly drew back her hips, only to ease them forward once again in an even rhythm. "I can't say for certain, truly. Perhaps... they worry that if we discovered such pleasures, we'd spend all day in our bunk." Tasha thought aloud, biting her lip as she pushed her hips into Vera's.

Leaning forward, Tasha pressed a palm against the tile beside Vera, leaning over the woman she was rutting with growing intensity. While she did her best to retain control, Tasha's mind was beginning to grow strained as the little whispers grew louder. They begged her to go faster, to entangle Vera in purple vines, to use her until she was broken. Until her stomach was swollen with their otherworldly young. Gritting her teeth, Tasha leaned down, sealing her lips against the blonde's as she clenched her eyes shut. A shudder ran up her spine as her movements faltered, only to resume with renewed, almost animalistic vigor.

Before long, the small shed was filled with the sound of clapping flesh as Tasha slammed her hips into Vera in earnest, softly whimpering against the shorter woman's lips as she desperately struggled to maintain control. Meanwhile, Tasha's living outfit undulated against her skin, stimulating her hardened buds while stray tendrils pressed against her tight pucker and virgin slit.

Sharply pulling away from the kiss, Tasha stared down into Vera's eyes, a purple glint shining behind the taller woman's irises. Seemingly unaware of the auburn-haired beauty's inner turmoil, Vera smiled up at her friend, reaching up to cup her cheek.

In a moment of clarity amidst the storm of new sensations, Vera found her voice. "I've wanted something like this for a long time as well, Tasha. I was just always afraid to say anything." She husked, cheeks tinting a deeper shade of red, more thanks to embarrassment than exertion.

With Vera's words, the harsh whispers flooding Tasha's brain were pushed back to deeper recesses, forced into hiding as the nun's resolve hardened. Smiling warmly down at her partner, Tasha kissed her once more, whispering against her lips.

"That makes me so happy to hear," She said simply. Although she soon followed it up with, "I apologize, Vera, I need this. But at least, know I am entirely myself when I do this."

Before the blonde could question what Tasha meant, Vera felt the rigid shaft inside her begin to swell, the sensation eerily similar to what she'd felt in her mouth only minutes ago. With widening eyes, Vera opened her mouth to speak, to say anything. However, before she could put any thoughts into words, the first thick, potent rope of monstrous seed spilled into the blonde's depths, warming her belly and seeping into her very being.

Vera's jaw remained agape as she stared up at Tasha as if she couldn't truly fathom what was happening. However, between the love venom still racking her system and the simmering load spilling into her fertile depths, the reality of her situation was manifesting itself as a tight knot in her stomach. One which was quickly coming undone. Before she knew it, Vera was screaming in ecstasy, her eyes rolling back in her head, voice crackling into silence as her mind and body were rocked by her first orgasm, brought about by otherworldly pleasure.

While Vera was slow to recover, Tasha gingerly slid her spent length from the blonde's slit, laying herself down on the tile beside the blonde. To offer some comfort, ooze seeped from the cracks to create a small layer between the women's bodies and the stone. Brushing a hand across Vera's cheek, Tasha looked down at herself, gaze remaining on the tentacles housed on her body. She wasn't sure what to make of her new situation. What would happen if she were discovered? What if she ever lost control? Unpleasant questions continued to repeat in Tasha's mind until Vera's hand brushed her chin.

"You're making that stupid thinking face again." The blonde laughed tiredly. "Stop worrying, we'll... We'll do something about all of this. I know people who are knowledgeable about the occult. We'll be okay."

While Vera sounded exhausted, her air of confidence had returned, easing the worst of Tasha's fears. While things may be rocky for a while, she was reassured they'd make it through.

12