Just Call Her Queen of Porn

Story Info
From Unemployed Housewife to Queen in a Day.
5.1k words
4.06
28.4k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers

Kayleigh Winston was laid off two months into the pandemic. She had been an administrative assistant at the California Film Distribution company which just couldn't keep its doors open thru the close-downs. But they promised she would be one of the first to be rehired.

While that sounded encouraging, it wouldn't help pay the excessive Marin County rent on their one-bedroom apartment, with her husband Guy only in his first year as an EMT with the Fire Department. Well, that was not precisely accurate, they could scrape together the rent without her paycheck. It's when they wanted groceries that things would get pretty dicey.

The Marin County Independent Journal and San Francisco Chronicle had been strewn over the kitchen table for days as Kayleigh scoured the classifieds looking for a new job. Slim pickings; either they were not real jobs paying a living wage, or would have been beyond her skill sets. She had already applied for the few that seemed possible but wasn't counting those chickens. Then she dragged herself into the 21st Century and began employing the online search options. She had put together a careful resume that was perfectly typed and painstakingly organized, but utterly unimpressive in its content. She emailed it to half a dozen possibles without a whole lot of optimism.

All of which led to exactly five job interviews over the next 3 days. Three were ruled out at the interview, one other put her on a waiting list that they admitted had a long wait time. One offered her a job at minimum wage with hopes for an increase in 6 months if the economy improved. Since it would have meant a long Bay Area commute, she and her husband calculated that it just would not be worthwhile financially.

She could net more just doing some private babysitting. Since they probably would not bother to clue the IRS into that job, that would net as much as those entry-level minimum wage jobs. But not enough to buy good groceries.

Kayleigh kept on slugging; googling ever more remote possibilities. At last, she struck something that looked a bit promising, and a lot scarifying. 'Careers in Adult Film Industry'. What was she thinking!? A few things became clear over the first several sites she read.

Pay in porn had taken a big hit from the glory days when very few good-looking women were willing to take it all off for the cameras. But nowadays, due to the 'normalization' of skin flicks, there were oodles of hot females willing to undress for a role in a low-grade porno. But one could still make a good deal more than the $10 to $12 an hour an entry-level store job might pay.

I became clear that the industry was, in fact, an industry now, if maybe second class. More liberal laws and practices meant that the days of casting prostitutes in seedy roles in back room flicks, were passe. There really were some good-looking young females doing some half-way reputable full-length films where they just happened to get all of their clothes off before the first reel ended (being figurative of course, movies haven't come on reels in decades).

The actors in these skin flicks were struggling with some real business issues, like pay and benefits details that would have been laughed at a few years ago. California's liberal worker protection regulations seemed to apply equally to a female worker who was giving blow jobs to fellow actors, as they did to someone playing a bit part in an academy award production.

Still, there were some descriptions that seemed a bit disguised in detail, with what might be euphemisms or just plain obscurations. Her nerve endings tingled a bit, but never mind. She damn sure wasn't about to tell her beloved husband that she was going to become a porn star.

When she got home, she plied him with his favorite spaghetti and meatballs and share a freshly opened bottle of red. After a nice, relaxing start to the evening, she sat down next to him on the couch and said, "I really need to get your advice about something, super-smart man that I married."

Now Guy is nobody's dummy. When his spouse addresses him as super smart, he is smart enough to know he needs to be on his guard. He smiles and says, "Lay it on me, love."

"Well, I have an appointment for a job interview tomorrow, but I'm not sure I should go, or that you would want me to. It is a bit out of the ordinary, but I know I could qualify, and it starts at $20 an hour with big possible upsides if I do well. It's a pretty well-known San Francisco company." She leads out with.

"Name of?"

"Loving Films," she says.

"Not well enough known for me have heard of it, dear. But a damned provocative name if I do say so myself."

Kayleigh looks down shyly "I know honey, but it is a straight company. They do Adult films."

The expected explosion was only one or two decibels lower than she had expected. "Are you crazy? Adult as in X-rated? Skin flicks? Featuring my precious wife's skin?!"

"Just script writing and editing I think, hon. At first, that's all I think it is." She puts on her pouty face.

"You THINK that's all?"

"Well, that is what the ad suggests, but it is kind of open-ended. I just want to do the interview to learn more about it, Guy. You have to give me some credit for brains and caution. Here's a print copy of the advert." Handing him same.

"Wanted: Attractive young woman with writing skills to join our SF-based Casting Development Group. Working on 'Loving Films' productions to produce sensuous and sexy scripts for short and full-length films. $20 per hr. starting, with generous benefits package. Huge upside potential for the right person. Award-winning production company. Call Walton Fitzgerald, 555 546 7777."

He calmed down another decibel. "Wow. So, you think you are the right person to get that huge upside, huh, my dear?"

"Well, I have no way to know unless I do the interview. Have some faith in me, honey. I think I will know a solid opportunity from a scam. I can't get close to the $20 and hour with anything else I have been looking at."

Guy put his hand behind his wife's head and pulled her near him. "God, you are so hard to resist you know. I am not the first man to say you are the hottest thing since French Toast. There is a reason they are asking for 'attractive young women', but I am sure the interviewer will love you to pieces and want you to appear naked in your very first script!" Smile.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww JOB INTERVIEW wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kayleigh hesitated in front of the nondescript 4 story stone building on Pine Street. She had an appointment for a job interview with a Manford Hutton on the 3rd floor and was scared shitless. Excuse the dirty word. Let's just say it scared the crap out of her.

The directory pointed her to room 312 on the 3rd floor where the nice lady took her name and she had to wait about 15 minutes to get in to see Mr. Hutton. He turned out to be a very outgoing and friendly middle-aged man that quickly put her more at ease.

"Welcome, Miss Winston. So, you think you might like to work in the Adult Film arena?" He began.

"It's Mrs. Winston, Mr. Hutton. And yes, I have never done anything like this before, but wanted to get more information at least."

"Information is my middle name, mam. But is there still a husband in your life and is he aware you are applying for this position?"

"Oh yes, there very much is a mister, and he and I talked about this at some length. He has some reservations, as do I, but was happy to let me check it out for myself." Kayleigh said.

"Great to have his support, Mrs. Winston. Honestly, we usually do not hire married women because of the potential for interference with some of our ... er, plans. Would he be likely to pose such a problem?"

She was more than a little puzzled "I don't think so. Guy is a very trusting and open-minded man, and I will have told him the plans beforehand. I guess."

*Bzzzz* Hutton reaches for the phone that was buzzing, "Yes sir?"

"Manny, is that woman the goddess she comes across as over the monitor?"

"Every bit sir. Over the top, for sure."

"Then pass her on to me right now. I want to press her on the husband thing, and then, hopefully, put her right into the second stage interview myself. Hear me?"

"Woow, OK, you're the boss! That has never happened that I remember, but I completely share your enthusiasm."

"Good. Give her the heads up, and a chance to bow out now if she needs to."

Hutton explains to Kayleigh "That was quite an honor Mrs. Winston. Director David Mason has been watching us on the internal monitor, and he seems to be very impressed with what he has seen so far. He has asked me to bump you straight up to the second phase interview with him personally. That is unprecedented, I have to tell you. He must have liked more than your beautiful smile. But I want to fill you in on what that would mean."

She blushed "Wow, that sounds wonderful. Glad I smiled."

"May I call you Kayleigh now? It seems as if you are on the way to becoming a team member already."

"Of course."

"Great. Listen carefully, the second interview is just to get the top boss's personal opinion about a new hire after she has cleared all the preliminary steps in the hiring process. And he has already gotten a first impression just from the monitor of our short talk so far. However, there is a facet of the second stage interview that is important for you to know beforehand, and Director Mason has asked me to fill you in.

"Right at the start of the second phase, you will be required to strip down completely and complete the entire interview in the nude. Do you think you could agree to that?"

Her expression made it clear that this was problematic "Manny, I am not at all shy myself, so I don't want you to think I am too modest to get naked. But this goes way above what I was expecting when I discussed it with my husband, and I feel I should get his buy-in."

Hutten leaned forward at his desk with a hand on his chin. "Kayleigh, I do understand you, but I am doubtful the Director will. He already expressed concern about the marital status situation and if he feels he has to wait for spousal approval every time you get naked, I predict a very short end to what we hope will be a very high paid career."

She sits frozen and ponders this news. He continues "Kayleigh, as you hinted at earlier there is much more to this than just script editing. We usually work a new hire gradually into some on-screen bit parts fairly soon and then take it from there. Some grow into some pretty highly paid actress roles if they can act at all well. With Director Mason's expression of interest, I would guess you could be just months away from a six-figure job with screen credits and everything. I hope you can find a way out of this quandary."

Kayleigh had heard enough "Of course I will do it, Manny. I am not that stupid. I will tell hubby later, at least as much as I feel he should know. Let's get to it."

wwwwwwwwwwwwwww THE SECOND INTERVIEW wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She felt like a schoolgirl being sent to the principal's office to take her clothes off. Which was a fairly apt analog as she was taken into David Mason's immense office and introduce to him.

He swooshed around his runway sized desk and took her hand, bringing it to his lips as he bowed, in the Frenchman's manner. She was able to avert a swoon but was way thrilled at his extravagance, and by his tall, dark, and handsome appearance. Mid 40's she thought, with a Cary Grant kind of look, but only a classic movie buff like herself would spot that. He showed her to a seat in front of his desk, "Thank you so much for scouting out this incredible treasure Manny. I will take it from here."

"Sit down Miss...Mrs. Winston and talk to me if you will." His voice was a sexy baritone.

She did as directed, trying to get comfortable in the big leather swivel, and started to cross her legs to give him a look at what she has often been told are stellar gams. Then she hesitated and returned her high-heeled foot to the floor. Don't want to get overly casual right off. "I am happy for you to cross your gorgeous legs Mrs. Winston, but not just yet. It makes a better effect when you are not in a skirt." Huge chauvinistic smile.

"Manny told me this interview was to be in the nude, sir. Shall I undress now?" She asked, wanting to let him know it was of no concern at all for her to get naked for him.

"Umm, umm, sure now would be just fine, Kayleigh, is it ok if I call you that?"

She nodded, of course. Her mind was racing a mile a second. Six-figure income! OMG. She can't fuck this up! She decided to make this as seductive a striptease as she could muster without making a clown of herself.

She took her heels off, and stood barefoot in front of her chair, wiggling her hips just a hint and reaching for the top button on her blouse. She kept swaying her hips slowly and started unbuttoning in pace with her swings. She slowly licked her lips as she stared him directly in the eyes. She nearly fainted when the reality of what she was doing right then hit home to her. She had told her husband she knows how to handle herself, but here she was, getting naked for the top boss, not 10 minutes into the interview process! My God, mind-blowing, but so HOT!

She shrugged her blouse off and tried to make a flourish by tossing it on the front of his desk, but it slipped back to the floor, spoiling the effect a good bit. Kayleigh slowly moved her hands to her waist and unbuttoned the waistband, carefully pulling down the side zipper. Her fingers hook inside the waistline and slowly pull down the skirt over her lush thighs, until it did a freefall to her ankles, exposing her naked legs.

"Wow, wow" he muttered. "Everything I expected, and mind-bending my dearest."

"Well thank you sir, but I haven't even got to the good parts yet" she smirked. She was bursting with pride. Of course, she knew she had a hot bod, and her hubby made sure she heard lots of superlatives, but to have one of the country's preeminent porn producers call her mind-blowing before she even got her undies off...that was heart pumping.

"Sooo" he muses. "Please proceed, my lovely."

Kayleigh reached behind her but managed to fumble a bit, embarrassingly, as she unsnapped it quickly and tossed the bra on his desk, making sure it got far enough this time. She arched her back slightly to be sure he got a good look at what she considered her best asset. Assets plural that is. Large dark nipples stood out firmly, thanks to the excitement of her striptease. Full, round breasts measure 37" around the chest, awkwardly not a size easily found at Macy's or anywhere else except online. That meant she often felt squeezed into something too tight, or too loose, or had to go braless. Which wasn't all that bad, but tricky to manage around conservative folks, and her straight-laced husband.

She stood for a second in all the glory of her panties, then, wanting to show off her devilishness, she walked over to the Director and swung a hip in his direction. "Care to do the honors, sir?" His hands started reaching out, but he stopped himself quickly and said "No my dear, no one on this staff will ever lay a hand on you. We have a strict, no-contact policy for our staff members. No one will ever take liberties with your person. Of course, the woman in question may always grant her permission, but ONLY then would you ever be touched by a member of my staff. That applies to me personally as well, the actors guild has rules, and we fully respect them."

"Wow" she gasped. "That is impressive, and a surprise. But I suppose the girls hardly ever fail to grant YOU any permissions you might wish." A wink lit up her eyes, she was starting to like this hunk a lot. At that moment, she completed her strip by tugging her panties slowly down and stepping out of them.

She watched him stare at her crotch area and felt terrified when she noted the slight frown on his face as he took in her shaggy natural blonde bush. "Oh fuck," she said out loud as she blushed. "I'm sure hot adult actresses do not go around unwaxed. I'm so, so sorry, sir. I did not for a minute expect to be meeting the boss man with my muff hanging out today. I would have had my pussy professionally waxed for you sir, if I had known." She wasn't really sure what a waxing entailed, but she read about them a lot on Literotica.com; she made up her mind to find out.

"Do not worry a bit princess. We have a staff beautician, and she will keep you perfect every day when you come in to work. You won't ever have a concern... unless it's how to explain the new look to your husband." Grin. "And I may ask you to come to my office each morning so I can touch you down there to confirm how perfectly my budding superstar is shaved." Theatrical guffaw, but she was not at all sure he was just kidding.

It was becoming increasingly obvious to her that Mr. Porn King was sporting a noticeable boner for little old Kayleigh Winston. Wow. If someone stuck a pin in her cheek her whole swelled head would certainly explode.

"I want to show you around the sets before we talk some more. Come with me."

She was a bit surprised. "Like this?"

"Starkers? Yes Kaleigh, naked as a jay. The whole point of this nude second interview is, not just to get the interviewer stiff, but to give us a chance to see how comfortable you will be with nudity while other people are milling about. Of course, it also gives us plenty of time to spot any minor imperfections of your physique. But I have already confirmed that to my complete satisfaction.

"I very much want you to succeed so I will give you a tip, sweetheart. We will all be watching you closely to see how relaxed and comfortable you are in social and business situations without a stich on. We will especially be watching what you do with your hands. It's kind of a prerequisite in the skin flick business to be absolutely comfortable in your own skin...and only in your skin." He beamed as he put out his hand and took her by the upper arm to lead her out into the stage areas.

He escorted her with her arm on his, from area to area, pointing out noteworthy features and introducing key staffers, who carefully, never let their eyes wander down to her magnificent breasts or shaggy exposed muff. She kept telling herself that she was fully dressed and not to think about her current state of total undress. It was a blast, a total thrill to know what everybody, especially the guys, was staring at. She looked at the face of the man who was escorting her and thought she could see a hint of satisfaction in his jawline.

At one point she spotted Manford Hutton scurrying about and he waved at her with a smile and a vigorous thumbs up to her. Wow, this was the greatest day of her life. They strolled through the entire facility meeting almost everyone who was anyone and they could all see the full assets of their new employee. If the point was to see that she could forget her nakedness, then mission accomplished. At several points she would reach out to shake a new hand and was surprised to be reminded that she was naked. That strangely felt SO powerful. Dress for success!

Back in the Director's office he sat her on a cozy love seat and offered her a choice of red or white. She passed, she had a rush-hour drive back over the Golden Gate ahead of her, and didn't want her husband to taste wine on her kiss.

He poured himself what looked like a rich brandy and sat down next to her, immediately plopping a hand on her naked thigh. He immediately pulled that back and apologized profusely. "I told you we adhere to the actors guild rules on interpersonal relationships...I am very, very sorry for the liberty. You have such enticing legs, young lady."

"Dave, sorry, I mean Mr. Mason, I recall you saying that a female employee is entitled to waive those rules, am I correct?"

Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers
12