Just Call Her Queen of Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are certainly correct Kayleigh."

"Then I hereby grant you, Mr. Director, a permanent hall pass to take any liberties with my person that it occurs to you might feel pleasurable, and at any time that you take the notion. It makes me feel very good." Her eyes sparkled as she looked into his.

"I have no choice but to eagerly accept a hall pass from the most exquisite example of womanhood that I have as yet uncovered." He leaned over to deeply kiss her on the lips and softly cup her heavy left breast in his right hand. And you certainly may call me Dave, or any term of endearment that comes to mind. But only in private."

She leaned into his caressing hand, while he gently continued the breast massage, she said "Dave, sweetie, I know there are lots of questions that I have, and some new employee indoctrination you plan to give me. I wonder if we should concentrate on those things now; I have to head home in an hour or so. There will be lots of time to get better acquainted during our future time together, right?"

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "I am brutally reminded of my Junior Prom night in high school when my first love told me we had to wait. Of course, you are right, you have brains to match your body if that is possible. But please tell your husband that you will have to put in long hours during your first-week indoctrination next week. Long hours."

She pressed his hand more firmly to her breast and said "Maybe I should just tell him the new job is run like a military unit and the first two weeks of boot camp have to be 24/7."

"Could you really do that? GOD, there are so many ways I could get to know you better on a two-week-long first date! I will postpone my trip to LA."

"Down Rover. I was joking. There's no way I could really do that on such short notice, although it sounds yummy to me boss. Besides, I am going to squeeze so much out of you that you will have to take some rest breaks during the evening hours anyway."

She puts up her hand to hold his tighter against her breast and leans back into the kiss. He in turn turned 90 degrees on the loveseat and pulled her back against him, losing his control of her tit in the process. In the new position he moves his left hand down to her warm and fuzzy vagina, allowing his little finger to enter her ever so slightly while his right hand went back to its entitled place on her other breast. "Are you comfortable Mrs. Winston?"

"Very comfortable boss man. Would you be able to open your zipper please? ... yes...all the way down...great, that's even nicer. You are just the most thoughtful Porn King I think I have ever gotten to know, Dave darling." She get's her first feel of his ever-so-solid phallus. "Oh my God, is this really going to be mine when I work here?"

"Unequivocally."

"And you are even going to pay me a salary on top of this?"

"We'll start you at $40 an hour, with full benefits, while you are just getting oriented to the scripting process and undergoing some extensive training; voice and acting coaching, wardrobing, elocution, all the on-camera secrets you will need to learn. You will sit for some extensive hair and facial treatments, although there won't be much my staff can do to polish the Hope Diamond. My professional staff will make you perfect and, since they will all know of the many long hours you are spending in the Director's Office, they will jump at your every whim. Without my saying a word, you will instantly become the second most powerful person in this company. You will find that even Manford will jump when you sweetly ask him to do something." Another deep kiss and a loving squeeze.

"Your husband will certainly notice the magical new Kayleigh, so lay some groundwork for that transformation. And this bush will go away your first morning on the job in my company. Can you explain that successfully?" He gives her muff a tweak.

She smiles broadly, "I will simply tell him the company staff does that for all female employees that want it, and I wanted in for my special lover. When I snuggle up to him then he will of course assume that he himself is the special lover being alluded to. That way I don't even have to tell a lie." She stifled her laughter at that one and caressed the hand on her breast.

"I plan to get your film career launched in the media by appearing with you as my consort at all the best places in SF and LA. The gossip columnists will be fed some tantalizing tips about the presumed relationship between The Porn King and his newest, hottest property. I'll probably have you shown in some pretty intimate photos with a mainstream Hollywood lover boy or two.

"You will of course get a screen name. I already asked my staff to come up with half a dozen workable names and you can pick the one you like.

"What did they come up with for my new life?"

"Brianna, Chanel, Lexi, Brooke, Natalie or April. With the last name of Starkers. Fancy any of those?"

She pondered the prospective names for a couple of minutes, grinning over the 'Starkers' surname. But she wants to demonstrate a bit of independence is such a highly personal matter. "I think I want to be rechristened as April Brooke Cascade. But my lover, that's you big shot, will just call me 'Brookie". A small smile shows that she is proud of herself.

The Director just looks amazed, "My God, you are truly an amazing woman Brookie!"

She blew her new man a kiss in affirmation. "An air-kiss from Brookie tastes better than the ones I have gotten from any woman's lips." He lays it on. "God, I don't mean to gush like a teen in first love, but it is all I can do to stop myself from telling you that I love you, Brooke Cascade. I guess that would be inappropriate when we are not yet lovers at all."

"Very true boss, I feel the same way. But, I have twenty minutes before I have to hit the commute and I am already naked. Why don't we work it out so we each can say 'I love you' as I depart?"

wwwwwwwwwwwww THE NEWS THAT HUSBAND GETS wwwwwwwwwwwwww

She gets to her car at 5 after 5pm, just in time to catch the insane backup accross the Golden Gate Bridge. It was bumper to bumper pretty much all the way north to San Rafael, but time was not problematic for her. Kayleigh had a head jammed full of thoughts to digest, great and scary and heart throbbing and sexy. She quite literally had never had a day of such import in her entire 26 years.

She very much had to sort out what she was going to tell her husband, in what doses of truth, diversion, and, hopefully only a little bald-face lying. At breakfast this morning she would have sworn that she had never out and out lied to her wonderful husband and would never do such a thing.

Now, she has to think carefully through the versions of the story she was going to tell Guy. A few things clearly had to be obfuscated, overlooked, or completely fabricated.

The one constant in all this was simply that she WAS going to make the life changes offered to her. Maybe some of it was bullshit, pumped-up promises, maybe Brooke can't make a million with her pussy. But what was a one-dollar fact was that the cock she just had in her was real, and she knew for sure he wanted her again. And again. The Director's cock and April Brooke Cascade's cunt were in for a long run together. She had that much confidence in her feminine wiles to know it to be true. She equally well understood that her husband must not know about that little nuance.

Was she going to tell him what a fun bunch of people she met, walking around stark naked to meet the whole staff? Likely not, could lead to some unwanted follow-on questions. Maybe I could start with a bit lighter aspect, saying that I would be put on a fast track to feature films, which would call for a great deal of nudity. Maybe. But she damn sure wasn't taking no for a reply. She was fully on board. She pulls into the driveway so see that Guy was already home.

I leave it there for now. I have a pretty good idea how the tale should end but won't put out Part O2 until I read the reactions to this first installment.

Odiouser


12