All Comments on 'Just Call Her Queen of Porn'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREabout 3 years ago

I don't where you could lead this story. And with Brooke feeling entitled to have and she already feels emotionally connected to the Director that one day, unconsciously or not she will call his name or compare hubby to her new lover.

So if you're going to do a part 2, I can see this going in these directions:

- Either the husband divorce her immediately and moves on with his life and you're the next story goes to

Erotic coupling.

- Either the husband folds and becomes a willing participant in his wife's Tryst.

- Or he becomes a Cuck and likes it.

- Or he becomes what see in other stories time and time again where the wife strays, a BTB'er and goes after her, the Director and, her future lover(s).

I can only your story going for these tropes. But hey, you can still surprise us with something out of the box!

3 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We don't need the shit piled higher in a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you don't know how to end the story you shouldn't have started it!! 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
She goes from telling her husband about working in the adult film industry

To lying to him and laughing about it? She grants her liver a he’ll pass to her body and you think there is anything to this marriage?

It’s over.

When you can lie to your partner and laugh, it shows only contempt. And if you hate him that much...well, you can only fool someone for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
New Life

She has made it abundantly clear that a new lifestyle is going to unfold. Get on to turning her into the slut she wants to be. Drugs,drinking,smoking and the like are all parts of the excessive lifestyle she needs to succeed as a porn queen. Give them to her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Basing further installments on reader reaction is stupid. Have the balls to write YOUR story. Besides, there are more readers than commenters - you write to appeal to the commenters (who STILL may not like what you wrote!), and you maybe turn off most of the other readers.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Give us a chapter where brooke becomes a tesl porn queen taking cocks in all holes at the same time. Hubby may find out in time but when he sees the money she is earning he will accept her new career

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 3 years ago
Firemen use reason and observation. ...

To stay alive in fire fighting and in saving lives as an EMT. So, you are saying that a public figure who will leave a public record of her activities is planning to lie to her husband about those future activities ahead of time? OK, that will end badly. When did the Martian Slut Ray hit her? That also destroyed her mind? Or will it also make him a clueless clod who won’t be informed by someone at work because ... I know! She will have sex with all the firemen at his station to keep them quiet!

Make your story, but it is clearly going to be a dance of idiocy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

Good, very good, now the other chapters asap, with as much depravity as possible.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Please

Don’t write anymore of this garbage, you’re getting Dunkirk too excited. His mother will have to change his meds again. This story is even odiouser than your previous two, if that’s even possible.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

interesting start but a little far-fetched with her over-eagerness... more realistic if she was a bit off standish and reluctant at the start but was enticed through cash and charm. she is too easy and now you have to deal with the hubby side of the equation. interesting to see where you will take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I leave it there for now.

No chapter number makes this an easy rating of 1.

<P>

Don't worry, the story would have earned that all by its own "merits".

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

As the perceptive Mr Brooks said:

"Basing further installments on reader reaction is stupid."

.

You'll never satisfy the peanut gallery anyhow. Write for yourself. Some will like it, most won't; that's the nature of the Loving Wives category.

.

Lue

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Well we are writing about a cheating slut cucking her loving but trusting husband. You can write a good BTB, having done so in the past. If you continue this tale do it also from the victim hubby’s point of view, not just the cheating sluts.

Let her get caught in the worst possible way and made to suffer for her stupidity. One cannot do porn and not be publically seen. Is she that stupid she thinks she can keep it a secret.

Let hubby divorce her teaching her a lesson, then if you wish, when she stops her silly porn job thru being publically exposed, reconnect them for a Reconciliation based on her returning to her man.

Can you do that?

Otherwise don’t bother. Most people here hate cheating wives doing over ther husbands. I’m sure you have seen that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

There will obviously be a slew of hate from the insecure small dick brigade, but this is a tale I’m sure many of us would like to see continued.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

What a slimy skanky worthless twat she is. And it was rather ridiculous.

When the husband tosses her useless ass to the curb it should be through the second floor window.

scassettscassettabout 3 years ago

Might as well tell her hubby she needs a divorce. She is going to publicly chuck him and I suspect he won’t put up with that. So, might as well get it over with. The lie will never work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Whatever

Just another faithless slut pretending to love her husband and i am sure in the end you will turn the husband into some kind of wimp and make his wife becoming a slut his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I have a pretty good idea how the tale should end". So do we: in a ugly divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Could Happen

Her husbands unit will respond to a fire at the filming location. He then finds out what truly has been going on as she is gangbanged by 6 guys. He is shocked but in time thankful that he can dump the cheating whore, move out of the overpriced area in and around San Francisco. With is training he is able to catch on elsewhere making good money and living in a state with a lower cost of living. His ex-wife does become the Queen of Porn but not for very long starting at 26, she is well used at 31 her looks are gone the money was ripped off and the diseases keep marching on.

StevieDallasStevieDallasabout 3 years ago

Great build up for an extensive series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@New Life

I've known a few strippers, porn actresses and even a president's mistress. S0me but, not all delve into excessive drugging and drinking. Let's us the readers stay away from stereotypes and false assumptions.

Meanwhile I suggest that you erstwhile and very twisted little writer start putting some zeroes and ones on his HDD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Again?

Same old story from you. You only finished one story that I read and it was the typical cuck story.

On the others, you write everything but the natural conclusion.

Are you so into the 5-star rating of is this your kink?

FYI, I gave two stars.

I don't cliffhangers, nor cuckolding stories and much less wannabe cuckolding stories.

Finish a story and if people like it, you will get the rating you want. Or go to OHW and publish there. There's a poster here, jw or something, that has quite the following there and yet his stories here have awful ratings. Xleglover has good ratings there but OHW is his home and gas a huge cult following.

If you or other cuckolding enthusiasts want to reach your best audience, OHW is one of the places to be. Here, you will reach all kinds of readers and eventually block the comments.

Pick your poison and do finish a story! Cliffhangers suck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Start

Director Dave could turn out to be a louse - big promises, little delivery (except for his dick).

Maybe her husband is suspicious, and she has to outwit his continual spying.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I like it

Follow your muse.

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

You switched from the past to present tense on p. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
house wife to porn queen in a day.

I enjoyed your story. It seemed to be written like it was true and the facts would bear it out. I can't wait for part 2 or maybe part 3.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanabout 3 years ago

Very well set up! She certainly has the makings of a power hungry woman, discrete enough to get what she wants and still keep her husband in the dark. Eagerly awaiting a second installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OK, looking forward the chapter 2

allisonswetallisonswetabout 3 years ago

Loved the story and look forward to next chapter.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

I'm hooked. I like the erotic nature of the story. I like Kayleigh's ability to think on her feet and adjust accordingly. I have often wondered about how a marriage with adult actors works. I have never been a fan of spouses that cheat or lie. I think it would be much hotter is she is able to convince her husband to give it a spin and take it from there. It would be something like: "It is just a job and an opportunity for us keep our heads above water." I will continue to read.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Ghost her for asking

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago

Please

Continue writing more of this amazing story

-26thNC Approved

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeabout 3 years ago

Not bad but seriously the loving wife goes to job interview and within 15 min gives a total strager permission to fuck her whenever. Really?? Then they start talkin about Love before the interview is over. Kinda lost me with those details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If it's 26thNCuck approved, it's GARBAGE. Gave it a one star rating that in reality every one of this author's stories should receive. He's a trash/garbage writer and will never ever make it into the "hall of fame" of loving wives. Trash isn't that interesting, only the slimy sewer rats would favor such garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author fawns over every cuck story in this category. Now I know why. He's a cuck.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Should have dumped her for asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you have a fictional porn studio in San Francisco with a nondescript building when you could have gone with the big castle porn studio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous