Just Call Her Queen of Porn Pt. 03

Story Info
Another Promotion in Her Love Life.
8.4k words
3.84
13.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers

Synopsis of Parts 1 & 2

Guy Winston is an EMT in No. CA. Wife Kaleigh gets a job in the Porn Film industry. He was reluctant but trusting. During the interview she catches the eye of Director Dave Mason, the King of Porn, who starts promoting her advancement. The two are quickly sharing a bed during all hours of the workday. She tells husband a very sanitized version of her career advancement and they continue to live a normal homelife.

But Guy's ambulance is called to her studio due to an on-film trapeze accident. A male actor and Kaleigh had been engaged in aerial sex when it broke; he died in the fall, she was seriously injured and another actress, Angelina Forester, had minor injuries. Guy's ambulance transports both women to a hospital. Kayleigh is admitted with multiple fracturs. Angel is released. Guy gets to know Angel and takes her to his home where they soon become lovers. Director Mason bribes his way into Kaleigh's hospital room and stays for days; they manage to have some sex. An affair develops between Guy and Angel and she moves in with him without Kaleigh's knowledge. The two ladies text often. When Kayleigh is released, Mason takes her to live with him. He has big plans for her.

****************BROOKE CASCADE RECOVERS WELL ****************

Guy Winston did not text his wife again after she left the Hospital. He would not take the first initiative. Oh, he had good insight as to what was up since she checked out. Her boss, Dave Mason, had taken her home with him, where she continued to mend from her fractures. Guy just observes as his wife becomes more comfortable in what looks like her new home.

She had not needed to come get anything out of her old house. She didn't need any of that stuff. Angel showed him the texts from Kayleigh bragging about how her boss had taken her to the mall and spent over $8 thousand in 5 stores to give her way more apparel than she ever had back home.

Loving Films had canceled plans to continue the trapeze porno. All the footage produced so far was unusable since the lead actor had up and died. Loving Films simply didn't have the stomach to repair their aerial stage set, plus the Director did not want to put his precious new conquest at risk in further shooting.

That left Angel with no job since she had come to the area just for this film. Guy informed her regularly that she didn't need a job, that his paycheck was enough for the two of them (but barely). She had already given up her room in Petaluma and was now, for all intents and purposes, living with Guy in his San Rafael condo. Each day she felt more and more like this was HER home and HER man; neither still belonged to her thought-to-be good friend Brooke (Kayleigh's screen name.)

Guy certainly made her feel at home, and like a newlywed. He was most attentive and constantly loving. Angel was experienced enough to understand that their fast and furious lovemaking was, in good part, fueled by that 'new relationship' element that makes having sex with someone new an order of magnitude hotter than the exact same activity with one's life partner. She knew that excitement with Guy too but was more than happy to just enjoy and pray that they would eventually evolve into that quieter, life-partner stage.

Guy and Kayleigh continued their phone silence, week after week. He thought it was strange behavior from two people who had been so much in love over years of marriage, but he was certainly not going to be the one to break the impasse. He had 20/20 vision into his wife's current sex life and did not want to lose that channel by letting Kayleigh know that her friend and confidante Angelina, was showing him every line of her detailed texts.

It actually gave Guy a bit of a thrill that, on some occasions, he knew details that even the man his wife was currently living with was not privy to. Example from a recent exchange:

KAYLEIGH: "1 + done last nite. I guess best for my healing. but boring!"

ANGEL: Sarcastically, "so sad, tears."

KAYLEIGH: "well it is a letdown. romance of the century and in couple months it is ho-hum."

ANGEL: "that's kind of how love goes isn't it?"

KAYLEIGH: "I guess. you got anyone in your life now?"

ANGEL: she wanted to scream "YES, all thanks to you sista", but said "nothing to brag about." She had chosen those words carefully. Her love life was the best it had been in her lifetime, but she was certainly not going to brag about it to her lovers lawful wife.

KAYLEIGH: "r u back in iowa now?"

ANGEL: "no, still here up 101. gonna go see TFI and see if I can get on cast here. put in a good word for me."

KAYLEIGH: "damn, I will hon! It would be so cool to work with you again."

Reading that exchange should have given Guy a big ego boost, but it did not. He couldn't care less about his ex's love life. And recognizing that fact made him understand fully that he was over Kayleigh for good and all. In fact, if he fully dissected his emotions, he probably would admit that he wanted his wife's affair with the Porn King to succeed.

For one thing, he still wished her well in life. He was not one of those ugly, fucked up in the head, insecure creeps that would try to hurt a woman who had meant so much to him simply because she got horny for someone else. Also, he knew that Kayleigh's income was overflowing into that account that he had joint access to. The pay had stopped coming for the present, but he hoped it would resume after she was 100% well and filming again.

He maintained radio silence and she did as well. It seemed creepy for a married couple to not exchange a single message. Since Kayleigh's birthday was coming up fairly soon, he thought about maybe texting a greeting then, but he probably wouldn't. Their reciprocal silence had taken on a life of its own by now and when that broke, he was sure things could get ugly.

Kayleigh Winston, now known as Brooke Cascade in her new life, felt pretty much the same way. She was very depressed by the fact that her husband didn't seem to show even the slightest interest in her whereabouts or her welfare. Just zip, nada, doesn't seem to give a shit at all. She expected but had not really wanted, him to be hanging all over her. But it seems that he has no idea where she is, nor even cares one bit.

Kayleigh did not really want him to get in touch. She cared for the sweet guy and did not want to hurt him. But there was no way she was going back to him. The world was hers for the asking, she had been made to believe, and there is so much better waiting out there for her. This silent estrangement did not make her feel very good, but she was not going to be the one to reopen their relationship.

She did not need a divorce. She found it somewhat protective to have the title of Mrs. and she didn't need one penny of Guy's income or assets. If he filed for divorce, fine, she wouldn't fight it at all. Besides, Dave Mason had never indicated any desire for her to be single. So just hunker down.

Finally, all of her injuries were healed, Brooke felt antsy to get in front of the world again. Dave came home one evening and promptly fucked her. Just like that, out of the blue, right before dinner. Crass, but she loved him to take charge like that. Then he happily explained, like a kid with a new toy, that he had arranged a big date for her.

Carlton Raleigh had just come off of a very highly touted film "Daze and Nights" and his agent wanted to keep the media buzzing to build up his client's market value. Carlton had no real girlfriend at the moment, and they hadn't yet located an avaiable 'girlfriend' prospect among the LA starlets. Of course, they had arranged dates with several but the chemistry never mixed.

Dave, with the help of some very explicit fuck videos of Brooke, had persuaded Raleigh's agent to arrange a meet-up. They scheduled it for the agent's home in Laurel Canyon the following weekend.

The prerequisites were, the lady had to be drop-dead camera-worthy, she had to have no societal encumbrances such as a husband or steady boyfriend, she would understand that their public liaison would have an ending date chosen by them, she must not cling, and she would be readily available for sex during the duration. The latter was not an absolute prerequisite since the photographers would never actually see into the boudoir, but why on Earth would two gorgeous, healthy adults want to FAKE being in love without enjoying the actual fucking?

That didn't make sense. Brooke agreed, and Dave was willing to loan out his lover for the sake of reality, as well as his girlfriend's greater pleasure and his greater fortune. Dave had referred to Brooke's "Ex" a couple of times in their discussions with the Raleigh camp and the presentment of her status as single was never directly questioned.

When enterprising reporters undertook to research the background of the enigmatic new girlfriend of Carlton Raleigh's they would quickly discover that she had been the love interest of the very interesting King of Porn and had been living with same until recently. They would learn that she had been a budding porn star with Loving Films, and she was thought to be divorced from a Guy Winston whose whereabouts was unknown. They would very likely sniff out the trapeze incident and maybe even a bit about the involvement of the King of Porn during her hospitalization. The more spice they turned up, the better.

Brooke was beyond excited about these prospects and, of course, had to share the news with perhaps her only true friend, Angelina Forester, by tell-all texts.

Brooke: "Ang, you'll never believe! I'm going to be Clayton Raleigh's girlfriend! you know him? he was the gorgeous hunk who got the girl in 'daze and nights'"

Angel: "I know who you mean. but I thought the name was Carlton. good god girl! how did you meet up with that dreamboat."

Brooke: "youre right, Carlton. gotta get that right before the reporters catch me out. I haven't even met him yet. that's not how hollywood works now days, hon. their agents and PR ppl decide what will look good in the media and invent an affair for the cameras. they decided I had the colorful life to make it interesting.

Angel: "wow, so cool. so will you end up marrying this guy?" Angel crossed her fingers at this.

Brooke: "highly unlikely. dave would freak out i'm sure. he takes me to meet the golden boy this weekend."

Angel: "big first date, huh?"

Brooke: "yup. dave says we meet at Carlton's agent's home for dinner with the 4 of us, but dave and the agent get lost right after desert and me and C get acquainted. I can skip out anytime I want to, but of course then I am shitski. I am pretty sure I wont do that.

Angel: "and...?"

Brooke: "we fuck of course. enuf to be sure we are sympatico. dave says I will rock the boy's boat so he will never want to fuck anybody else ever again.

Angel: "isn't dave jealous?

Brooke: "he says he really will be, but this is hollywood and if some sex on the side is a problem for anyone, then they should just get out. it is made-for-tv stuff hon. nothing long-term is planned. in few months they'll hook him up with another hottie...you wanna try out then Ang?"

Angel: "keep me in mind, sista. BTW manny told me I am on permanent staff now and they think I could get co-star lead in a film starting in 2 wks! yeah!

***************BROOKE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD****************

'Zip' Archer was his name. Carlton Raleigh's hot shot agent. He came in his own Cessna Citation Jet to pick up his invited guests for the return to LA. Dave invited him to stay over at his place in SF so they could make the short return to LA fresh in the morning. Dave had a few other things in mind.

Brooke road shotgun in the big Mecedes Town Car as the Director drove to the little airfield to pick up Zip. "I think you'll like Zip, honey. He's all personality and he is a handsome stud if you like that sort of thing."

She reaches a hand over to squeeze his thigh. "I'm really not that much on handsome studs with personality. I only have eyes for you, darling." Big grin.

"Well, I hope you get to like the type Brooke, because I want you to be very, very nice to this gentleman."

"Meaning?"

"EXCEPTIONALLY nice my love. Like only Brooke knows how to be." He smiles. This is your first exposure to Hollywood life Brooke. And I want it to be a FULL exposure. He will quite probably be anticipating it, wanting to test ride his star's new convertible so to speak."

"Wheww!"

"Exactly honey. Not all of Hollywood is like that these days, but the ones you are getting introduced to most certainly have that aura of entitlement about them. And you are one of the hottest of the hotties bursting onto the scene. As you meet new people, they will be very nice to you. Very nice, because they can't wait to fuck you. Oh, you can be choosy, but I do suggest you fuck anybody that you even suspect can help your career. And Zip is certainly one of those."

"Wow, I am a little surprised since we never talked about this before. Not in such brazen terms. Oh my God. I sort of thought of myself as the exclusive property of the King of Porn."

"Brooke, I want to think of you in that way too. You own my heart, and I own this. Reaching over he grabbed her crotch and squeezed. And, since I own this, I will decide who gets to use it. O.K.?"

Brooke smiled and squeezed the back of his hand closer, laying her cheek down on his shoulder in consent. "Anything you say my love."

"I say...I want you to show Hollywood you are the hottest pussy to hit that town in a generation. I know you can make it to the top and I want you to fuck anybody who can help you do that. No revise that, I want you to show them the most memorable sex they have ever had. You don't need to get my permission before you get in somebody's bed, just use your own judgement. But tell me about it later of course." He smiles over at her and gives her crotch a parting jiggle.

"Does that scare you princess? Do you hate the idea of fucking a few total strangers?"

Brooke just smiled a satisfied grin but didn't say a word. Silently she was thinking "fuck a lot of Hollywood stars, oh damn Dave, you just expect too much from a girl."

Dave pulled the big car into the airport and quickly located the tall man with the flashy sunglasses that he knew to be Zip Archer. Dave got out to give him a two handed handshake and open a back door for the man. Brooke reached over the seat back to shake his hand and Zip made a production out of it, warmly massage her hand and effusively introducing himself; she was equally friendly to the man she had just been told she should fuck later on.

She thought he looked absolutely fuckable. Maybe once wouldn't even be enough. A black and silver mane was perfectly quaffed over a tall, dark and handsome man. His non-stop enthusiasm seemed just right for his station in life. She wondered exactly when it would be appropriate for her to show him some Northern California hospitality.

She realized the car was not on a course to get to their home. "Where we headed honey?"

"Serafina." He announced.

"Oh poop, you never take me anywhere nice, Dave."

"A snort from the back seat, "Even down south we've heard of Serafina. Haven't been in a couple of years. I specially love their oysters." Says Zip.

Brooke pipes up "I'm going to order a dozen and feed them to you one by one." Flirty grin.

"Careful, for me they actually do do what people say they can do." He says, gazing into her eyes.

After a nice meal and a great cabernet, they find themselves at the Mason mansion for the night. They jabbered incessantly over movie industry stuff and the Giants vs Dodgers prospects as well. Only a bit after 9:00 Dave starts yawning visibly and soon makes his excuses.

"Sorry, guys, didn't sleep too well last night. I think I need to hit the hay to be fresh for our flight tomorrow. Zip, why don't you fill my girl in on your new star and how you see the two of them getting along. Then Brooke will show you to your bed."

He spent the next 90 minutes filling her ears with the juiciest details about her prospective boyfriend. He likes women with an aggressive attitude toward life, yet a submissive one sexually. He adores Ghirardelli soft centers. Zip went over some of his food likes and dislikes, not as if she was ever going to be asked to cook for Carlton.

Brooke got up from her chair and took the bottle of wine over to fill his empty glass, after which she sat next to him on the divan. She was careful not to sit inappropriately close to their guest, but Zip immediately corrected that by scootching over, so their hips were inappropriately touching.

He tried to fill her in on Carlton's career to date but she impressed him with her encyclopedic knowledge of the guy. Of course, she had googled every available tidbit about the man she was about to take as a full-time lover.

"Of course, I have never seen him in bedroom action, but I can tell you a few things about Carlton's preferences. #1 he is an all-hole kind of boy who lets no orifice go to waste. He hates condoms, so I hope you don't have a problem with bareback or any of that."

She shakes her head and firmly places a hand just above his knee. He places his hand over hers and gently tugs it just a bit northward. "I've watched him kissing girls he wants to bed. It is a weird combination of French Kissing and lip nibbling is best I can describe it." Zip says.

Brooke questions him "I don't quite envision that. Sounds weird."

"It is hard to explain, here, let me just show you. O.K.?" Without waiting for an answer, he puts his hand around her jaw and pulls her toward him into a full mouth French kiss with all the trimmings. They each put their hands on the other and begin some tender touchy-feely.

Zip attempts to illustrate the lip nibbling in his bullshit description, but she isn't impressed by that awkwardness. "What does he do with his hands when they are tongue tickling?" Brooke asks.

"ALL OVER. You would think this kid had majored in human anatomy. No part of your perfect body is going to go unappreciated." He raises his hand and squeezes the first breast it comes in touch with. From there he commences to take off her clothes slowly but deliberately. When he is done, he leans back and carefully examines every inch of Carlton Raleigh's soon to be lover.

"Oh, My God...the boy is going to have a fucking heart attack when he sees what I have found for him."

Brooke giggles with glee. "You think he will like?"

"Oh he'll cream his leotards over how you look sweetheart. He will completely overlook the fact that you are dumber than a rock." He laughs, tapping her on the forehead "thinking he would not like how you look naked, OMG!"

The two softly bump foreheads and hug. His hands explored like one tends to do when they find a new acquaintance naked in their arms.

"Come Mister Archer, I am supposed to show you to your bedroom." She held out a bended arm for him to take hold of and leads him toward the main guest bedroom.

"You are going to do very well, my beauty. Carlton will adore you. On the flight down tomorrow, you can sit up in the co-pilot seat and I will tell you more about your lucky intended. This is supposed to be a 6 monthish affair, but I bet my skivvies he NEVER wants to let go of you."

They arrive at the intended bedroom and she makes ready to leave, saying "I'm so looking forward to the flight. And it will be cool to be your co-pilot. With clothes on of course." Grin.

He snaps his fingers and says "You just gave me an idea! I'm going to ask Davie Boy if he sees any reason for you to wear anything at all on the flight. Looking appraisingly down at her unadorned body."

She snaps her fingers with a smile and says "He will tell you that all our lives depend on you not getting distracted from flying the jet. So, I'm afraid after I leave you tonight this is all the naked Ms. Cascade you are going to see." He puts his hands on her aims and gently pulls her into a deep and very long-lasting, very handsy kiss. Then he gently guides her in the direction of the folded-back bedcovers.

Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers