Just Call Her Queen of Porn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An impish thought struck him. OK Angel, but only if I have my cock in you while you text. And while you do that, tell her we have a copy of the US Weekly that featured her and her prospective second husband."

"You really want me to say 'WE' have the mag.? Or were you perhaps thinking I should leave you out of it?" She was pulling off her jeans and panties as she spoke.

What I really would like is that you tell her you are sitting here in the house she used to live in, straddling a beautiful cock belonging to the owner of the house, on the living room recliner that she bought for the man who is fucking you right now, like you do whenever he is in the mood, and we wanted to share our copy of US Weekly with her. Do you need me to write that all down princess?"

He made her laugh so much she had difficulty getting him out of his pants. Happily, he sprung free sporting a more than usable boner. With the two of them cooperating, it did not take long for him to shoot his warm load into his remaining Loving Films starlet. A litany of "I love you so much" followed from them both.

She grabbed her cell and began punching out a message before he could change his mind.

Angel: "you there honey?"

Brooke: after a wait of several minutes "Yup, how are ya girl?"

Angel: "great just got laid, cum dripping out on chair. may need nap.

Brooke: "good on you sista...happy for u. ur usual guy?"

Angel: "for sure, he is my only guy. we r exclusive."

Brooke: "scary thought. I feel tied down with my 3 exclusive cocks."

Angel: "have one today? Grin"

Brooke: "every day my dear, every day. if it's my time of the month, they just cum in some other O. today started with C who I live with now. when he had to go to a luncheon his agent came by to keep me company. we didn't even have to set that up since, as agent. He's the one who set up the lunch and he knew when I would be lonely. I was naked when Zip showed up at the door. VERY efficient setup. It is just part of our arrangement...when C is away, the agent will fill in for him. and I DO mean FILL."

Angel: "I'm so jealous! hey, got a Q for ya'"

Brooke: "shoot"

Angel: "TFI wants me to try out for the title role in their newest feature."

Brooke: "honey best advice I can give ya is just be urself. don't get nervous. u got plenty of talent and they will love ya to death."

Angel: "thanks Brooke but I was more wondering if I should actually even do it. my guy doesn't want me to try out."

Brooke: "oh jeez, out of my depth on that one kid, I'm no marriage counselor. you have to decide. this is the break any girl in your line of work wants, but if your guy is firm then change jobs or change guys."

Angel: "I guess, but I was more worried about the interview process. what will I have to do B? manny said that your old man might want to interview me himself.???"

Brooke: "wow, that is good or bad, depending on POV. If Dave wants to interview you personally that means clothes off, in his office, getting up close and very personal. your man would be right to complain. But, for your career it is very good news. when dave gets behind you, trust me he will send you to the moon, and it will boost your career to the moon."

Angela: "oh, god, thats what I was afraid of. I trust you that he would be a trip to the moon, but just don't think I can make that trip. I love my guy SO MUCH, don't want to lose him. don't wanna get stranded on the moon."

Brooke: "well then, beg off right away, blame your BF, they won't mess with that. worst thing would be to bluff it out and then turn Dave down once he gets u in his offc. from the king of porn, an invitation to a try out means an invitation to a sexual affair, and it won't just be the one time either. it will last as long as he wants it, and as often as he wants you. you remember how it was when you first got there...happily married Kayleigh Winston at his beck & call every minute of every day."

Angel: "oh yeah I remember. but it seemed like u were loving it. not a slave. I remember times it seemed like you were the one pushing for it." Belatedly she regretted that line since she had to show this to Guy.

Brooke: "I confess. but I always was all in on the king thing. I can't remember one time I didn't want him in me, any time day or nite. sounds like that's not your shtick."

Angel: "I don't think so. how did you get away with it Brooke?"

Brooke: "get away with it!? guess ur forgetting I haven't seen Guy in months. I pissed away a very good marriage but wouldn't do it any diff. if I had a do-over. my life is in the clouds. It's you choice, do what you like babe. I won't tell u which way to go. but when I get done with hollywood I will come fight u to get my king back."

Angel: "you won't have to hon." im gonna stick with the man I have. But THNX for the info."

Angel thought hard about whether or not to show this exchange to Guy, it might hurt him badly. But he knows I texted his wife, so I really can't hold out on him. she resolved to be there to pick up the pieces if he needs her.

Then she texted office manager Manfred, forgot his last name, but only 'Manny' on her phone. "Sir, my BF won't let me try out for a lead role any time soon. He is too important to me to confront this issue. I hope this won't hurt my career; I really like working for TFI. XXX Angela."