Just Call Her Queen of Porn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wordlessly he gestures for her to get in the bed and rapidly starts to yank his clothes off. She sits nude on the edge of the bed like a Belgian statuette and patiently waits the 15 seconds it took for him to get naked. She reaches out to get a proprietary grip on his erect dick and pulls him in with her, meeting zero resistance.

For the first time since she'd met him, he was at a complete loss for words. His mouth was fully occupied with Brooke, from head to toe. He couldn't keep his hands or his mouth off of her perfect anatomy. That went on and on for a good 2 or 3 minutes when he could wait no longer. He pushed her onto her back, she spread her flawless thighs and he was in her, deeply inside her for the first of several times that night.

Dave woke up around 2 am to pee, seeing the bed expectedly empty on the other side. It occurred to him to wonder if his lover was comfortable and thought she probably didn't know where his bedroom was if she had wanted to return to him. He pulled on his undies and walked barefooted back toward the master.

As he approached, he was not surprised to see the bedroom door open and hear his woman's soft voice making sexy talk. Why would they feel the need for privacy? He stopped at the open door and was forced to grin as he heard Brooke say in her throatiest voice, "I seem to have gotten this thing hard again Zip, please do my butt next."

That caused him to chuckle with a barely audible sound; but the naked female on the bed heard had noticed the shadowy figure in the doorway. "Dave? God, come in here. Zip and I are getting better acquainted honey.

"He, he, sounds like he has at least one hole left to explore honey."

She responds "Yes, but he is pretty well acquainted with the others. I knew you wouldn't want it any other way."

Zip snorts a happy snort over that exchange, and said, "Get in here brother. No secrets between me and your lover. Share and share alike."

"That's good of you Mr. Zip, but you sort of have control of the football after the 6- or 7-hours yesterday and 4 or 5 tonight."

"Well, like in all good games, the ball changes hands many times." ventured Zip.

As Dave slipped in besides them "I love a good game where the lead changes hands a lot. But this is the first time I have shared the field with my most special woman."

"Get..." Zip had impulsively wanted to say 'get used to it' but decided against that. "get in the game my friend, you have home court advantage."

"But, you have run up quite a score on me over the last couple of days." Dave admitted.

With the banter out of the way, the host said "as I think you overheard, I have an invitation to someplace I have never been before, and I do plan to visit that heavenly place next. You can take the remaining sweet spot of your choice. I personally highly recommend either of them."

Brooke broke out in laughter "Oh you guys are so funny and make me feel SO like the world's most desirable playing court, whatever. Keep score, but do remember I am meeting my future intended tomorrow so leave some for him."

She got on her hands and knees, rear end pointed toward the man with the announced plan to ass fuck her, as she wiggled her hips invitingly. Zip placed his hands possessively on her curvy hips and inched up behind her behind. He kissed her back and rubbed his semi hard in her pubic area with a lustful hum.

Brooke reach down between her legs and grabbed his hardening appendage, placing the tip right where she thought he wanted to go with it. She had guessed right, and he thrust his hips forward gently to begin the insertion process. Regular readers of Lit.com know full well that the backdoor has to be opened rather slowly and it can take even longer when a girl's live-together man is attempting to enter her front door, like he thought he belonged there or something.

The guys struggled a bit to figure out how to do this Double Penetration and Brooke was quietly glad neither her old husband nor her future intended, could see this comedy act. Finally, they were both fully on board and her very first DP began. Much to her pleasure as she took delight in giving them verbal cues in the art she didn't think either of them had yet mastered.

She was having the time of her life. "You there in back you're hurting me. " "Hey, the one in the pussy, slow down a bit." And "Jesus guys, SHARE those breasts, don't TEAR them!" After she had a screaming climax her final announcement was "We are going to work on the logistics of that position regularly. alternating front and back until the lady knows which way is best for our regular DP events. I'll let you know the details as soon as I decide."

Zip fell out of her and quickly fell asleep. Dave got up to return to his room. Brooke followed him naked, arm in arm. She knew who the home team still was. The two had no interest whatever in sex after they got in their bed. They got about 90 minutes of solid sleep. She awoke, deciding she was just going to love Hollywood. But needed to get more sleep.

She was still floating on cloud #9 when the three of them boarded the Cessna and left the SF Peninsula behind. She sat up front, fully clothed, as pre-arranged and Zip filled her willing ears with every manner of detail about her intended, most of which was calling to her in a positive way. Macadamia nuts, yes, peanuts and almonds, no. Sexy movies, yes, tear-jerkers, no. Blowjobs for openers, yes, blowjobs right after intercourse, God yes. County Music, some songs like 'Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, a big yes. Show tunes, not so much.

She tucked it all away, but mostly she had been thinking about this man flying the airplane and how he looked naked and on top of her, and how he felt shoving his cock up into her with power. She shuddered and hoped that her pending love affair with Carlton would not prevent repeats with Zip. She would have to ask Dave how that might work. Or maybe Carlton might have an opinion about that. She hoped not.

She didn't even think about asking Guy. In fact, she rarely thought about her husband at all. Brooke, nee Kaleigh, belonged heart and soul to no less than the King of Porn himself, she was now lovers with a successful hunk named Zip and was 'betrothed', in a manner of speaking, to a Hollywood star named Carlton, whom she had yet to meet. How the hell can a girl keep track of all that? We can assume that not too many women would feel sorry for her in her distress.

From the airstrip, they piled into an Uber and all of them sat in the back, obviously with the pretty lady in the middle.

"Did you sleep well Zip?" Dave asked as he put a hand down on Brooke's leg.

"Hardly." Zip replied while he was smiling like that old cat from Cheshire.

Dave perhaps didn't pick up on his play on words, "Sorry, I told my lady to show you to my best guest bedroom."

"That was the problem."

"Ohhhh." Said Dave, getting the drift. "well, then I take back my apology and ask my sweetheart if she slept well?" turning his eyes to Brooke.

"Hardly!" She grinned and stressed the 'hard' part of the word.

Shortly before they reach Zip's home on Mulholland Drive, Brooke's phone buzzes. It's a text from her husband Guy. Wowiee. What would that be about? Is he asking if he should pick her up and bring her home? She reads it...

"your mom called to talk directly to me about something she wants to get for your birthday. she was dumbfounded to hear we're separated. I gave her your addy, assuming you're still w/ mason.

"FUCK", she vents silently. That blabbermouth! She was NOT ready to deal with mother about her separation. She calmed down gradually as she realized she was being shortsighted. Her marriage to good old Guy was deader than a maceral. But she didn't yet know which new man she was going to spring on mother. I'll try that old 'I just need to find myself' hogwash, she thought. And how the hell did he know my new address or anything much about Dave Mason?

****************BROOKE MEETS HER NEW LOVER****************

The trio arrived at Zip's home which of course was impressive, being on the famous Mulholland Drive. The owner himself took them on the obligatory tour. When they peeked into the master bedroom suite Zip put his arm around Brooke at her waste, and was not even trying to hide his intimacy from Dave. So she snuggled closer in an encouraging way as they looked at the big bed, which she trusted she would get to know better at some point. The look in his eyes as he looked adoringly in her face from two feet away said it all. Dave noticed, but didn't feel threatened at all; he just understood that virtually any living man would feel the same way about this woman once they had tasted her magic.

Speaking of which, Carlton himself soon drove up in his shiny silver Audi Spyder with the soft top down. He nearly tripped doing that dashing jump over the closed door. Still needed more practice with that bit of dash.

He was alone as he approached the front door, which was opened as he approached by a house boy, or whatever the heck you wanted to call the one domestic who was hired for this occasion. Zip greeted him with one of those patented chest-bump-handshakes and then introduced him with suitable fanfare to the King of Porn, who in turn got to handle the fateful introduction of the intended.

For this memorable occasion, Brooke had put on a newly purchased outfit that was simultaneously sexy and classy, expertly selected by one of California's best sartorial minds, April Brooke Cascade herself. She moved seductively forward to take the young man's proffered hand. He raised her hand to his lips and kissed it, like all the classic movies show how to do and it was all she could do not to giggle.

"Carlton sweetie, I am pretty sure that is not the kind of relationship Zip had in mind to reveal to the waiting world." With a pronounced wink, she puckered up theatrically and raised her face to his. He bent into a smacking big kiss that literally made him a boner 3 minutes after he had first laid eyes on his heartthrob to be. When it took them the best part of a minute to breathe again, the onlookers were more than pleased with themselves.

They made their way to a dining table resplendent with all the finest and set for two. Dave and Zip would get to enjoy the lobster from chairs in the kitchen. The house boy/butler/chef (don't tell the union) pulled a dining chair up behind Brooke and repeated for the man he recognized as the star of "Daze and Nights". In his line of work, one had to keep up with the film industry. He hadn't recognized this starlet, but he damn sure would the next time he ran into her.

Carlton started by offering table grace. "How quaint," thought his date. She had seen that on TV but never in her somewhat sheltered real life. She emulated his hands folded, head nodding posture while he uttered a few words of thanks. She smiled big as he raised his head and she sucked him into her gaze. She was going to like babysitting this cutie.

As they both seemed about equally inept at cracking lobster shells, they share laughs and began to feel more comfortable with each other, Finally having extracted an edible amount of the lobster, Brooke took a forkful and saluted Carlton with it like a toast. When he does likewise, she speaks.

"I'm in, Carlton. I am definitely in."

He hopes that he correctly understands but he feared jumping the gun. He pointedly raised an eyebrow in query, and she clarified "Honey, is it ok if I use terms of endearment now? I meant I want to play the game with you. I want to be your official heart throb you handsome stud you."

Bursting with joy, the young actor lept out of his chair and stepped over to Brooke. She quickly rose to join him, wiping the butter sauce off her lips with a napkin, just in time to return a buttery kiss from her new bestie. And a long, deep and buttery tongue twister it was.

Dave and Zip both watched surreptitiously from the kitchen and shared a silent high five. Both were thrilled, but their underlying emotions were somewhat dissimilar.

Zip could see the dollar signs as Hollywood's hottest new couple included his own 'property', and perhaps even more satisfying was the knowledge that he might expect to be the nearest recourse at hand for the promiscuous Brooke Cascade when the boy would prove unable to fully satisfy all of her sexual needs.

Dave could forsee dollar signs too. Most immediately as he and Zip had agreed on a stipend of $20 thousand a month to Brooke for her 'public relations' work which was to fold directly into her paycheck from Loving Films.

More importantly, as the future darling of US Weekly Magazine, etc., became a star in her own right, she will be making tens of millions, before he marries her. Yeah, the softhead had made up his mind. He was totally in love with Brooke and he was confident that she was in love with him. It would happen, sure as sunrise. God, he was happy. As happy as any man could ever be while peeking at the love of his life swapping tongues with a Hollywood star in the other room.

Meanwhile, husband Guy was not for long clueless about his wife's status as Brooke was more open than ever with her text pal from Iowa. While they had only been co-workers for a short time, Angel had been so open with her via text that Brooke felt a real rapport with her. She had never formed any close friendships in TFI before Angel came on board and she was ripe for forming closer ties to this one. Friends she had made from before her film career were simply not current enough to be of much interest. They were living in a different world from her new life of glitz and glam.

Hence, Guy Winston has a perfect looking glass into exchanges like the following:

Brooke: "Ang, OMG it happened. met C over lunch and clicked right away. spent the night in bed with him but not much sleep. he's so cute. and he is a fast learner too, wink, wink.

Angel: "high 5 girl, u r the greatest! name the first girl after me."

Brooke: "plus you will never believe me..."

Angel: after a 20-second delay "yes, r u gonna finish the thought?"

Brooke: "well C's agent is a top-class grey-haired fox himself. we fucked a million times the night before he intruded me to C. we already have an understanding."

Angel: "an understanding?"

Brooke: "my official heartthrob will be very busy, out of town a lot, and I already learned he's just a kid and only good for a couple orgasms when he is home. SO, Zip promises to be on call on 15 minutes notice, whenever I have an itch. and god can Zip scratch mine."

Angel: "and what happened to your King? is he in the dumpster?"

Brooke: "oh he'll always be around but he is hundreds of miles from me now and he can't jump me every time I need someone. So, how's your love life, hon?

Angel: "oh couldn't be better. got this beautiful guy, his wife dumped him, but he has a good job and a good cock and he is a kind and intelligent man. I go crazy the way he F's me. most every night is double-header." Smiley face emoji.

Brooke: "sounds like quite a guy." Not even thinking about the play on her husband's name.

Angel: Definitely thinking about the play on her new man's name "perfect!"

Brooke: jokingly, "say hello to everybody in Petaluma."

A few days later, Guy Winston was still thinking about having seen this provocative exchange as he waited with a cart half full in the check-out line at Albertson's grocery. A woman he knew from the hood was in front of him paging through 'US Weekly Magazine', one of those omnipresent personalities magazines in the rack alongside the aisle.

Suddenly she squawks and looks closer at a page, then her eyes flash up to Guy's face. He has a sinking feeling what this might be about. "Oh, Mr. Winston, this woman in the picture looks the spittin image of your wife? Don't you think?" She hands it to him, open to the page. There, with several clear photos of his wife, who he hasn't laid eyes on in months. She is arm and arm with a handsome man somewhat younger than she is, under the headline, 'Carton Raleigh's New Heartthrob...April Brooke Cascade...Can Wedding Bells be Far Behind?' He recovers quickly, and says to the woman, "Oh, Kayleigh knows she has a perfect look-alike out there in Hollywood, but I think these are some newer pics she hasn't seen. I better grab a couple for her collection." Picking the last 2 off the shelf.

When he gets home, he reads the full article. Nothing much was a complete surprise since he had thoroughly read his wife's texts on Angel's phone. But he did get a bit of a thrill out of seeing the sexy photographs of Kayleigh with this guy who was obviously a Hollywood actor, although he had never heard of the man.

Rereading the article, he recognized some details that he knew were manufactured bullshit. They said narry a thing about her being a married woman with a home in Marin County, but he knew better than to expect that. Apparently, the name change had created a wall between Kayleigh and Brooke. It would take some serious sleuthing to penetrate that obfuscation.

The article referred to her as the former live-in girlfriend of the King of Porn, but his insights, through Angel, told him that she still considered Dave Mason as her main man and her home. He also knew that 'Brooke' first met this 'wedding bells' suitor 3 or 4 days ago. Fast work honey!

He then thought to check the balance on their joint account that she rolls everything over $1,000 in her paycheck into. When he looked at it online, he had a very happy surprise. The last time he had looked, the balance had been between $7 and $8 thousand, it was now just under $30 thousand! Wow, hitting the big time, aren't we?

Both he and Kayleigh had credit cards linked to this joint account although he saw no evidence that she had ever used it in the last year or so. He would use that hefty balance for a down payment to trade his 4-year-old Buick in for a new car. He made a mental note to be checking this account every week now that his lawful wifie was back to work if you call that work.

Angel got home from work later than usual and seemed out of sorts. Over a glass of Merlo, she unwound with her Guy. Seems Manny wants her to try out for another role. They are gearing up for a new full-length production, and he is saying she could be up for the title role. He made it clear this would be one in which she had to 'go all the way, as they say. She shivered at the prospect and needed to see what Guy thought about it.

Guy didn't think about it. He blurted out "Fuck those people! They already took one woman away from me, not you too!" Angel respected his protective reaction and would do whatever he wanted, but still, she was more than a little intrigued by the prospect of following Brooke into the big time. She wanted to know more.

She came over to where he was sitting on the recliner and jumped in his lap with a kiss. "You make me feel safe Big Guy."

"Do they have another Hollywood prick that needs a girlfriend?"

She chuckled, "I don't think so honey. And this girl is not available. I won't even take an overnighter to LA. They just think I might be right for 'Damsel in This Dress' they are casting for next week and Manny said Director Mason suggested me as a possible for the Damsel. It would be huge money compared to these short films. And my name will be in the credits!

"How are they going to bill you...' Another gal stolen from Guy Winston'?"

"OK, OK, I will let you make the decision. But, my love, you knew I was a skin flick actress from before we hooked up and they have treated me respectfully all the way along. Can I at least get some more information about it? Please, darling? I'm NOT going to let them farm me out to some horny dude who has the bucks.

"Is it OK if I text Brooke to see if she has any insider info or advice for me?"