Just Call me Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
I take my pet out to play and then punish him accordingly.
2.5k words
4.37
14.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bass pulses around me as I dance alone within the writhing mass of bodies. That's all they are, bodies, props for our game. Smoke machines fill the air as strobe lights distort the close space. Moving to the beat is like breathing. My hips slink from one side to the other, attracting admiring glances, you notice of course. You always notice. Your gaze hasn't faltered because all you see is me.

A guy slides his hand over my ass as I move, you snarl and I'm wet in an instant. That twitch of lip is beautiful to me. The empty glass is twenty minutes old. You refuse to move, if you move it will be to me and that means I win. So you stay still with your gaze fixed. The tiny dress covers my pert ass and leaves little to the imagination. I can almost feel your stare as it caresses my skin the way your hands can't.

You're thinking about all that creamy delicate skin under your fingertips and shudder. Even with more than twenty feet between us, I know what's happening to your body. I know your cock, all nine inches, is throbbing desperately in those dark jeans and it makes me wet.

The memory flashes back to watching me prepare for the fun ahead. You picked out the shoes and the dress. You chose the red lace bra that leaves nothing to the imagination. You asked me, nicely, to leave the pretty matching thong in the hotel room. I told you the only way I was going without was if you wore it. Your gaze catches the flash of red under the shimmering black dress, cock twitching hard within the lace.

I made it clear you weren't allowed to touch and one caress of lace leaves you're desperate to adjust. My perfect blue eyes meet yours and I can't help the smile. You're suffering; I can see it in the way you hold those huge shoulders. The tension, well it's almost bliss and I carry on dancing.

A guy moves in behind me, I don't care who or why, no I only care that you care. I only care about his hands roaming over my curves and how it's making you grit your teeth to the point of pain. My only thought is how long you'll hold out as his fingers caress the hem of my dress. How long will it take him to realise I'm bare, wet and wanting? How long will you let those hands touch what's yours?

My hand travels up his jeans to dark damp hair and I tug so his neck is exposed. Turning in his grip rise's his hands to my hips. He's tall but shorter than you, he's pretty enough to take my gaze for more than a few seconds. You're frowning and all pretence of control is gone. You're pissed and that's my happy place.

Leaning in I ask our prop to caress my ass and he obliges. Large hands cup me and squeeze, it feels so good. I caress his neck and your eyes widen, its fractional but for you, it's a stumble. You know it, I know it, you're struggling.

A pretty little thing moves to your side and gazes up at you with big adoring eyes. Little does she know that will never get her anywhere with you. Twenty minutes ago you might have been polite but as my lips graze that soft place where his neck and shoulder meet, your rejection is a hiss of words. She'd not dissuaded but her gaze follows yours and lands on me. She tells you I'm busy, that she can show you a better time but we both know that's not true, don't we?

Her words fall on deaf ears as my tongue flicks over his neck. The rush of blood is a roar in your ears as you watch my teeth catch the light. My prop shudders with the slight graze on his skin. My gaze meets yours; the smile is controlled, calm, and devious.

I look up into solid brown eyes as we move to the music. My hand slides from his neck over his jaw to his mouth. His bottom lip looks delicious and using my thumb I caress it before I taste. You're watching, always watching. My body moves closer to his, we're so close I can feel his racing heart. The kiss is gentle, controlled and then you're there.

As I pull back you're standing behind him, jaw clenched, eyebrow raised. I win.

Excusing myself I move to the exit, you're close, not touching because that's not allowed but very close. We climb into a taxi and some of the tension leaves you. As the car moves you talk to the driver, small talk. My fingers start at your knee and work their way up. The tension is back as my fingertips caress lightly over the hard bulge throbbing under the material. The answering twitch of your eye is enough, I want more. I want to see you hold this conversation while I move my hand over your throbbing cock. Ten minutes I play with the material, tiny touches that leave you a trembling mess.

You slip, fingers catching my arm. I stop, the car stops, we're back at the hotel. Silence reigns as we enter the room. I stand with my back against the wall as you kneel.

"Please." You whisper. I tilt my head. Frustration fights with need as you stare up at me. "Please Goddess... forgive me?"

I brace on the wall and lift my sharp heal to your shoulder. It's nothing, just resting there but you watch as if it's everything. That look has lust rolling through my body.

"Take it off."

You know I mean, the shirt and the slow reveal has me dripping.

I roll my finger and you flip onto your stomach on the floor.

As my heel digs into your flesh I whisper, "You can't do one simple thing."

You stay silent.

"What was the order?"

"No touching Goddess."

I press harder, "Did I stutter?"

"No Goddess."

"Was I clear?" I ask pressing the whole shoe into your back and shifting my weight.

"Yes, Goddess."

"I'm going to assume you're simply stupid."

"Stupid toys need to be punished."

"Yes, they do Goddess."

I decide to kneel by your prone form and slide my hand down your back.

You're so pretty it hurts. Things low in my body tighten as I think about all the bad things I plan to do to you. My thighs are wet and slick from the game, everything about you makes me horny as all fuck.

As I touch your ass I can't resist kneading my nails into the soft flesh, the answering shudder makes me smile. You can't see it but it's there. A single finger runs down the crack of your ass to the plug I worked into you earlier. The muscles tense as I play with the black rubber filling you. Your shudder has my hand sliding between my legs. I'm so wet that my fingers slip inside my tight pussy effortlessly. I pull the plug out and then let it slide back in and you squirm.

"On the bed, all fours."

Complying instantly, I watch you move. Hot damn, it's like art, sexy fucking art.

The plug is calling to me. Walking over to our bag, we created it together for our games; I remove one of my favourite things. The strap-on is an exact replica of your cock and fits like a glove around my hips. I grab the lube and move back to you. Taking a second, I stop to admire the view. My hand tightens around the rubber in anticipation.

Two steps and my knees are on the bed. You can hear the sound of buckles snapping, of leather bending as I prep. The stretch of your ass is amazing; I want you wide and slick for me.

"You're all stretched out toy," I whisper

"Yes, Goddess."

I play with my pussy and lube my fingers. It's not necessary. You're slick from the prep earlier but there's something about knowing I'm inside you that just does it for me, it hits all my buttons. I let the rubber caress your cock as my fingers circle your hole. The groan starts past your lips and you catch it but not quickly enough.

"Oh dear. Tonight just isn't your night is it toy?"

"No goddess."

I smile because this is my happy place.

"Up"

You lift up and back onto your knees. I slide around to get a better angle and rub a single finger along your throbbing dick. The concentration it takes to remain soundless is immense and your eyes roll back in your head. I cave for a second.

"Kiss me, gently."

As you lean in I take your huge cock in my hand. It's a slice of relief I'm willing to give you for the moment. I can't resist rolling my thumb in the pre-cum dripping from your head. Hot lips meet mine and the light press is disturbed as I slide the stretchy plastic down over your cock. Now you understand the kiss, it was a distraction. The restrictor will keep you harder, longer. A shudder consumes you as I release your throbbing length and move back to mounting position.

"Down"

You lie elbows down with your tight ass in the air. Damn, that's it, that's just what I want. Running the tips of my fingers into your wet hole I line up my rubber monster with the other. You've been stretching all week, keeping yourself open for me and it shows. There is only a little resistance as the bulbous head slides in. Once the first few inches are in I add leather gloves. You feel the leather as I brace my hands on your hips, you're wishing it was skin but the texture is adding to the sensory overload.

"I'm going to fuck you until you're throbbing and purple in that restrictor and you're going to be quiet."

"Yes Goddess"

It begins, the slow relentless thrusting as I work you open. The deep full sensation as the rubber tares you up. I bottom out inside you and roll my hips and you groan.

The first slap is light, playful. The second is hard and you flinch.

"Next time I'll use the whip."

"Yes, Goddess."

You're already a breathless mess and it's amazing.

"Did it piss you off when I let him kiss me?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"You think you own me?" I thrust hard but you stay silent. The shaking from the stress position is immense but you hold it. So Alpha, so powerful; no one would know that the strong, dominant businessman is a whimpering pathetic mess under my six-inch high yet tiny Louboutins. Then again, no one would guess that my 5'3'' size 10 frame would push you to this point, neither of us is entirely what we seem.

"No Goddess."

"You want me though?"

"Always Goddess." It's a hiss, your control is slipping.

"You want to fuck me against the wall in that club in front of all those guys and show them who I belong to?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"You want me underneath you right now don't you?"

I see you swallow hard, "Yes Goddess."

So I fuck you; I fuck you until you're raw and throbbing. I fuck you into groaning and then flog your beautiful ass. Several minutes later I slow and admire my work. Perfect. You're panting hard, and with my fake cock buried inside I remove a glove and add my claws.

You had these made for me. The right hand is a full glove of medical grade stainless steel. I've never been given something so perfect and beautiful in my entire life. The swirl detail is Celtic and elegant, hidden within are your initials. You can't help being Alpha even when you're trying to please me. While the gift did please me, you had to be punished for it, brat.

They're sharp but won't break the skin unless I really try. I have a separate ring for the left hand, just one and that is scalpel sharp.

Today I add the glove. You're close to breaking and I can feel it in the tremble of your skin. Pulling out is amazing, the sloppy wet sound makes me shudder. I can't take it anymore.

"Turn."

You do and I lie back into the pillows.

"Make me feel."

Direct translation: eat me out until your face hurts.

My hands find your shoulders and as you work your way around my sopping pussy. I moan as your tongue and lips devour every inch of my dripping hole. You spend a long time whimpering into my clit knowing that I'll dig those pretty claws into you. That for every sound you'll receive pain but we both love it so you continue.

Several long minutes later I'm close, I want to feel you. Yanking your hair you gaze up with glazed eyes.

"Fuck me, slowly."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Leave the restrictor on."

You shudder again at the thought of being inside me. Even slick as I am, I'm so tight you have to fight for every inch. It takes time because you go slow, painfully slow. Your shoulders strain as you brace your weight. Once six inches are in I watch you pull out. Fuck that's amazing.

"Faster."

You comply, faster and harder until my claws are threatening to break the skin.

"Beg," I order and you do. As your huge dick fucks me you beg me to let you cum. You promise me you'll be good. You swear you'll never disobey me again. You whimper and plead forgiveness. One more minute and I'm ready.

"Take it off, cum inside me."

"Yes, Goddess." You sigh. The relief is palpable as you remove the restrictor.

Wet lips are hot against mine as you kiss me into oblivion. We fuck and lick until your growling your release into my neck.

Laying there is its own kind of bliss as you pant into my skin.

I roll over and stroke your face gently.

"You did well, I'm pleased."

The smile you flash is brilliant and I ask you where it hurts. Everywhere usually, so I kiss you. Starting at your mouth, I move over your body an inch at a time. You watch me until I make you roll over and caress your back. I reach for the lavender oil, it's so pure I feel like I'm drowning in a field of it. My hands knead your back gently. My small hands caress your skin and move down to your ass. Once I've worked down to your ankles I stop and get you to roll back over.

Your cock is a dripping mess but less sensitive so I clean you with warm damp cashmere cloths.

"Are you hungry pretty?"

You smile and shake your head, "Thirsty.".

I pass you the water watch you consume it.

Moving up on the pillows I pat my stomach which pulls another sexy, relaxed grin as you snuggle all six feet plus into me. As your large body wraps around my legs and I draw up the duvet.

"Sleep now."

"Thank you, Goddess."