Just Clowning Around

Story Info
A Great Day at the Circus.
1.2k words
3.92
869
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rudolph never imagined that he would be at the circus on a Friday night. But Dolph was. Dolph had purchased bucket of popcorn, candy floss, and red liquorice. Next to Dolph was supposed to be his niece, Anna, who loved the circus, but she cancelled as was texted by his sister, to him.

Dolph was sad but loved the circus.

Dolph expressed much of his life philosophy in a simple phrase, "Let's watch and see." Dolph knew it and was just all right with it.

As the tiger cage was being broken down and taken away, five clowns came into the center ring. There were two women clowns, Bianca, and Binky, as well as, three male clowns, Sad Cid, Fiddle Faddle, and Ducky Don. The clowns were all introduced by the ringmaster, while clowning around, meaning doing pratfalls, juggling, and other quick acts.

Ducky Don brought out a rubber duck, large, rubber duck, who he called "Duckie."

All the clowns had on white makeup and various expressions, showing off happiness and in the case of Sad Cid, unhappiness.

Bianca flounced over to Dolph's section, and asked "Does anyone want to volunteer?" No-one volunteered.

Bianca looked sad and then looked at Dolph, and said "Come on you big strapping man, it will be fun!"

Dolph was unsure, but he loved the circus, and before he could rethink it, said "Yes!" personal invitation and got up.

Bianca said, "Come on down sugar." Bianca led Dolph behind the current to the centre ring, saying "We will need to get you made-up and into a costume. Do you like chihuahuas?"

Dolph said "What sort of costume? I love dogs. I will need help with the make-up."

Bianca said, "Of course you will. We will stop by wardrobe for a suitable costume. How do you feel about bright yellow?"

Dolph said, "Bright yellow is good, but I like purple better."

Bianca said, "Well, sugar, you can have both."

Dolph was evaluated by the roustabout in charge of costumes and given a yellow and purple outfit."

Dolph put on the costume and exited the dressing room.

Bianca said "WowWee, you look fine, and edible too, like a banana split with blueberry sauce."

Dolph was in a yellow coat, with purple billowing slacks, a matching purple bowler with a poppy flower, and green shoes.

Bianca said, "You are missing just one thing." Bianca handed Dolph a rhinestone leash with Chi Chi trailing behind in a purple and yellow bow.

Bianca took pictures of Dolph, which she texted to him. Of course, Dolph had to give his telephone number to Bianca, but it was an even exchange, full of potential.

Dolph watched the trapeze artists with Bianca from the back of the centre stage. Bianca reached for Dolph's hand, and she curled her hand in his hand.

Dolph felt Bianca tense.

Bianca said, "It's show time, and just have fun."

Dolph followed Bianca, leading a very happy Chi Chi out on her flashy leash. Dolph did some pratfalls, and learned that if he lay still, Chi Chi would lick his face and "revive" him. The crowd loved it. Dolph noticed many men's and some women's eyes were glued to Bianca, who was wearing a tight red dress, and looked like Morticia Addams.

Dolph thought "Car amia!"

After the clowns finished their parade, including Dolph and Bianca.

The ringmaster announced that the show was over and said, "Please exit the Big Top."

Bianca took Dolph's hand and led him outside to her trailer.

Dolph thought "This might be interesting." And it was.

Bianca's trailer was painted red, white, and blue.

Bianca opened her trailer door, Chi Chi shot into the trailer, not touching the steps, and trailing her leash.

Dolph thought "Chi Chi clearly knows where home is."

Bianca was still clad in the tight red sheaf dress. Bianca asked "Dolph, do you mind helping me?"

Dolph said "No."

Bianca asked, "Will you lower my zipper, the dress is a bit form fitting?"

Dolph said "Sure, turn around Bianca." Dolph lowered the zipper like he was opening a Christmas present that he had been shaking and guessing at for the last 8 weeks.

Bianca then shimmied out of her red dress.

Dolph was shocked but got a great look at long toned legs, full C cups breasts, and a brunette bush peeking out of Bianca's matching lingerie of red stripes.

Bianca said, "Thank you." Bianca then said, "My trailer is clothes optional and do you want to get comfortable."

Dolph asked, "Will it be private?"

Bianca answered, "Yes."

Dolph said, "Yes then gladly," and took off his clothes until he was only left with blue boxers.

Bianca asked, "Are you cozy and comfortable?"

Dolph said, "As much as I can since it is getting hard to hide."

Bianca said "I take the erection as a compliment. Does my white face and clown makeup do it for you?"

Dolph said, "You do it for me Bianca."

Bianca laughed and said, "Here put on this clown nose."

Dolph said "Sure" and did.

Bianca got a hungry look in her eyes, and said, "Let me take off your boxer shorts and see what you are trying to hide."

Dolph said, "Ladies first, remove your bra and panties Bianca."

Bianca looked shocked but automatically unhooked her bra, letting her breasts swing free. Bianca stood up and pulled down her panties, showing off her trimmed brunette bush. Bianca said, "do you like me?"

Dolph lowered his boxers, and said, "Here is your standing ovation." Bianca gasped involuntarily.

Bianca then said, "What is your clown's name?" Dolph, not missing a beat, said "Rudolph."

Biance quickly responded, "Rudolph with your nose so bright can I swallow your load tonight?"

Dolph leaned back and Bianca, made up as a clown began to show that she had dictation and other skills involving her tongue, throat, and well-timed suction. Bianca clearly thought comedy was about timing.

Dolph moaned "Yes" as Bianca licked his cock like a blueberry ice cream cone.

Bianca was not in a hurry and sucked Rudolph's balls into her mouth, moaning "Rudolph" all the while.

After what seemed like a long time, but was not, Dolph whispered "Rudolph is about to deliver a load."

Bianca braced and Dolph shot his cum in four huge spurts down her throat. Bianca hummed.

Dolph was still semierect, and Bianca sucked him back to full strength.

Dolph then dined on cherry pie, and Bianca was groaning and twisting. Dolph felt like a real live clown and said, "just like getting a cherry pie to my face."

Bianca said, "You have culinary skills, and are delightfully creative with that tongue of yours Rudolph."

After a time, maybe a long time, or maybe a short time, Biance groaned and moaned loudly, "I am cumming," and shot warm cream into his mouth. Dolph liked cream on cherry pie.

Dolph was erect already and then entered Bianca, who rose up from the couch and sucked his cock into her tunnel of love. Dolph and Bianca rumped, bumped, and fucked their brains out in a feat of slapdash, hilarity, and sound fucking. Dolph realized it turned into love making as Bianca said, "My sweet Dolph."

Dolph replied, "My luscious Bianca."

As Dolph and Bianca lay in the afterglow, Dolph noticed a Mickey Mouse clock and said, "I need to go."

Bianca replied, "Or you can run away and join the circus."

Dolph said, "with you?"

Bianca replied, "with me."

Bianca and Dolph dressed and exited her trailer. Dolph got Bianca's number and drove Anna home.

Dolph called Bianca the next day, and within two weeks, Dolph ran off and joined the circus. When asked what he was doing, Dolph smiled and just said, "just clowning around."