All Comments on 'Just Clowning Around'

by Hamilton3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BRITTCARBRITTCAR3 months ago

I loved this story

It was funny and sexy

Anna_MorganAnna_Morgan3 months ago

You misquoted, "Rudolph with your nose so bright...." but it made me smile.

And yes, comedy is about timing. Most of the good things in life are.

I'm glad you're not afraid of clowns.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Fun at the circus!

5

Davester37Davester373 months ago

A clever and fun erotic coupling! Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Nice story. One item confused me, though. At the beginning it reads "Next to Dolph was supposed to be his niece, Anna, who loved the circus, but she cancelled as was texted by his sister, to him."

So this implies he is by himself.

At the ending, the story reads "Dolph got Bianca's number and drove Anna home."

Was Dolph by himself or not? Please understand I confuse easily.

Hamilton3Hamilton33 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for comments. I made a revision error with Anna along with a couple other errors. Thank you for your patience with my errors. I may write a sequel, ok, will likely write a sequel. Again, thank you.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine2 months ago

A fun read. I was going to comment about Anna, but someone beat me to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamilton3@Hamilton3
Chatty, I like conversation where you ask what you want to know. I do. I tend to be open minded. I find exploring. I enjoy pictures. Odd things pique my interest. I am generally open minded, but by choice, personally conservative. I do not role play. I prefer complet...