All Comments on 'Just Desserts'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Butt Hurt

Wow, your previous stories universally got much higher ratings. I'm guessing there's a lot of angry man-children upset about you including a weak/cuck boyfriend in this one. Anyway, keep up the good writing. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep going!

Can't wait for her to meet the team :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Whew!

That was SOOOOO.... HOT! Sarah is getting bolder. Now lucky John gets to learn what a wild girl he has. Can't wait for part 2!

sandymonroesandymonroeabout 3 years ago

This story is sexy as hell! The characters, the tension, the sex... Just wow!

sikicisikicialmost 3 years ago

I love it! Referencing your previous stories makes it so much hotter. I hope you write a story with the rest of the team, but I'm sure I'll love whatever you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her spreading her cheeks to make room for that big cock. Most erotic thing I have ever seen. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John better learn quickly how to be a force at goalie.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I married a redhead with sexy blue eyes and about your size. She gave the best blowjobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.