Just Desserts and Raw Deals

Story Info
A man tries to trap his wife but the tables are turned.
8.4k words
3.65
17.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time I'd had suspicions that my wife had been seeing someone. Too many late nights at conferences with her phone turned off. Too many out of town meetings and clients. She'd always been an ambitious woman and had quite a powerful job in marketing. And I never really fitted in with her work crowd so she did her thing and I did mine and it worked fine. But lately things just didn't always seem right. Sometimes you can't quite put your finger on it but you can't get rid of the feelings either.

I could have just asked her but something told me that I needed to have more than just suspicion and doubt.

So the next time she said she would be very late from another meeting I just skipped work and followed her. I'd even borrowed a car from a friend for the day with some excuse about mine not starting right. Just in case she spotted the car, I didn't want her to recognise it.

All day I sat in my friend's car, parked well out of sight of her offices but cleverly placed so I could see the entrance to the building and her car parked in the car park. Admittedly I had to use binoculars I'd bought just for the occasion but at least I could see.

She would normally finish somewhere around 6pm but it wasn't until nearly 7:15 when she finally came out and got into her car. I followed her from some distance. She started heading towards home but as we got within a mile of where we lived she turned off the usual route and started down streets I was less familiar with into a residential area. Some meeting, I thought!

I nearly lost her twice as she followed the winding streets up into the hills. But each time I managed to either guess right or get lucky and found her and neither time did I have to get close enough to be detected.

And then about 200 yards ahead of me as I followed she signalled and turned into the parking area for an apartment block. I pulled up on the main street outside the entrance to the parking area. As I did so she came back round on foot to the main door. I thought for one frozen moment of fear that she glanced across the street at me. And maybe she did but she never noticed anything but another silver car on street well parked with cars and vans.

She went inside and I could see through the glass of the main doors that she was in a lobby and waiting for an elevator. I got out of the car and locked it, ducking low and keeping on the far side from where she was in case she looked back.

The moment she stepped forward into the elevator I ran across the street, glancing left and right but nobody was about that I could see.

I made it into the lobby just in time to glance at the indicators above the elevator doors to see that she'd gone to the second floor. I found the stairs and with my heart pounding I took them two and three at a time until I reached the second floor. I quietly opened the door from the staircase and glanced through the crack. Nobody was there.

I stepped through and investigated the floor. There were four apartments but there was no way I could possibly know which one she had entered. Assuming, of course that she'd gone into any one of them. I started wondering whether she'd seen me and had somehow tricked me into following her upstairs and all the time she'd ducked back out to her car.

I looked through a window at the end of the landing that faced out to the rear of the building. There was her car. She was here somewhere. And then as I looked I heard her laugh from beyond the wall I leaned against. She was in the apartment to my right.

For a moment or two I was frozen in position. I didn't know whether to run from the building or knock on the door or what to do. I forced myself to breathe deeply for a couple of seconds and with a real sense of purpose and with a calm I had to force upon myself, I counted to ten and just continued to breathe deeply.

Calmer now, I approached the door to the apartment where I'd heard her laugh. I crouched low in case anyone was looking through the spy-hole onto the corridor outside. There was no reason to think they might be but I was in a heightened state and still very nervous despite my calming breathing.

Very quietly I pushed inward the flap on the letter box. If someone from inside heard me or saw the letter box suddenly opening they were bound to come to the door but I decided I needed to know more and had to take that chance. I told myself that if the worst happened I would just confess to my wife my suspicions and my actions and then she would have to explain herself to me. But nobody heard me and as I peered into the apartment, nobody saw me either. But I saw her leaving a room on the right of the hallway I was looking down. She was with two tall, well-built men who followed her into another room at the end of the hallway. They were talking but I couldn't hear what was being said although I could still hear my wife's laughter within their conversation.

It would have been suspicious enough for me to feel almost completely justified in all my actions that day even without the fact that all three of them were completely naked!

I considered trying to bust the door in and just storm the place like some kind of Hollywood hero. But two things occurred to me before I was quite that stupid. Firstly this was not a Hollywood film set so I had more chance of busting myself than the door and secondly she was quite clearly not being held against her will but whatever was going on she was entering into quite freely.

I needed air so I left the building. I took the stairs down, I don't know why but something inside me was making decisions without too much conscious thought now. I was running on a kind of auto-pilot, I guess.

I went back to my friend's car and just sat inside with the window open for about two minutes, letting the evening air calm me down a bit. I glanced at the front passenger seat where I'd left my binoculars earlier and a thought came upon me. I grabbed the binoculars and left the car again. I stood outside the front of the building and though my eyes were open I was looking inside to my mind's eye, retracing the pattern of the building so I could work out the location of the room she'd gone into with the men.

I worked it out to be towards the far right hand rear edge of the building. But before I did anything else I went back in and returned to the second floor and made sure that the position I believed the room to be in was accurate. It was and once I was as sure as I could be I went back out and this time went to the rear of the building looking for a vantage point that might give me sight of a second floor window into the room. And there, no more than 60 yards beyond the edge of the apartment block was an old fire escape on a crumbling building.

A disused block of shut down shops and either storage units or offices above that were all in complete darkness. Maybe not perfect but close enough for me. I made my way around the block until I got to the darkened building and with help from an old supermarket shopping trolley in the alley alongside, I made my way onto the fire escape and up to the second floor.

I looked across at the apartment block and realised I need to go a little higher because of the shape of the surrounding land. I climbed up until I was about halfway between the second and third floors and saw that I was only probably about a foot or two above the level of the windows in the apartment block.

I crouched so I could rest the binoculars on the handrail and I focused them on the window across the way. The curtains, if there were any were open. I guess when you're two floors up curtains don't get shut so often - not in the summertime anyway.

I was able to get a good view of what appeared to be a living room. And I could make out a number of naked male bodies. I watched for about five minutes before I decided that there were probably five unless some remained permanently out of sight to me. I saw four black and one white man. All naked, all built like they spent a lot of time at the gym. And all of them were standing and either jerking themselves off or taking their turn to get their cock sucked by one of two women kneeling naked in the midst of them.

One of them was a blonde that at this distance and in these circumstances I failed to recognise. The other was Debbie. And from what I could tell she was having the time of her life. Every time she let one cock go from her mouth she was smiling and laughing as though she was at the best party of her entire life. She never went a single second of the time I spent watching without a cock either in her hands or her mouth and sometimes she had both and very often she would be dealing with three at one time - one per hand and one orally.

I never saw her take more than one in her mouth at a time but at one point one of the black men I could see - the tallest and broadest of them - went round behind her and she repositioned herself onto all fours and he knelt down and started fucking her. And all the time she kept on sucking cock. She'd had to let go of those in her hands so she could brace herself on the floor in front.

Two strange and unexpected thoughts occurred to me at this point. Firstly I wondered whether the guy fucking her from behind had taken her up the pussy or up the ass. And secondly I realised that I had grown a raging hard-on myself whilst watching five strange men having their way with my wife and another woman.

And then I saw the first one come. It was the guy being sucked by the other woman. The others all stopped just momentarily and looked across at him. That was why it was so noticeable to me at my distance, I guessed. His face took on that grimace of a man caught between pain and anguish - the look of pure sexual ecstasy and he jerked his cock, covering her face with his cum. There then followed what was almost a frenzy of orgasm as each of the men shot their juices onto the faces of the women.

Except the one who'd been fucking Debbie from behind. He shot his load up the length of her back and she turned round and sucked him for what seemed like ages until he stepped back and removed himself from her mouth. The women looked at each other, still on their knees and smiled and giggled and then reached to each other and embraced, kissing each other and clearly licking the cum of each other's faces and presumably, drinking it down. I couldn't be sure they were swallowing it but nobody seemed to be wiping much away and given what I'd witnessed so far, why wouldn't they finish off that way!

The men had already started to disperse from the area I could see through the window and the women stood and with their arms around each other's waists, nakedly they wandered out of my view. I waited for about five minutes but nobody came back into view through the window so I returned to the street. I made my way back to the car, my mind completely reeling with the pictures of what I'd witnessed.

I drove home and still don't know how I made it without crashing because I don't remember any of the journey at all. I couldn't see anything or think of anything except my wife sucking cock like some kind of whore. I knew I had to compose myself before I would be able to confront her with the tale I had to tell. So once inside our house I had a stiff drink. And then another. And a third but now more slowly as the beginnings of a plan formed in my mind.

By the time Debbie got home almost an hour and a half later, I was already in bed and pretending to sleep. I heard her come in and check on me and then she tiptoed to the bathroom and took a shower. At least I wouldn't have to smell their sweat and cum on her, I thought. I laid there refining my plan as best I could until the whisky took good effect and I fell asleep.

The next evening I made my own excuses about working late. For once Debbie was due home at a regular time so I was sure she wasn't planning to return to the apartment from the night before. I made my way to the same place, waiting until it was dark. This time there were only four men but three women. Two of the women and one of the men were black. The rest were white. The only one I recognised from the previous night was the tallest black man. The one who'd had Debbie from behind and then covered her back with his milky load.

I guessed that whatever kind of club this was he might well be more than just a guest given his appearance two nights running. I knew I had no real evidence but my plan had to take a few risks if it was going to work. I decided that I should use one of the other men in my plan rather than the big guy.

So I waited and watched just as before and just as before I spent the evening with a huge erection. At one point I even considered jacking myself off on the fire escape as I watched but I didn't. The last thing I needed was to get myself caught before I'd had a chance to see my plan through.

When they had finished, I waited in my car for them to leave. I'd had plenty of opportunity to study the faces of the men and so when I saw two of them driving out in one car together, I followed at a safe distance. It was late now and there was hardly any traffic about but I felt sure that they had no reason to suspect that they were being followed. They drove for about twenty minutes before they reached a bar on the other side of town and pulled into the car park.

I drove past and parked about 50 yards along, staring back through my rear window. They both got out and talked for a minute or two. And then they shook hands and the passenger got into a different car and drove off, leaving the original driver alone. He entered the bar. I could either follow the second driver's car or follow the first driver into the bar. I spun my car round on the street and drove back to the bar. For the kind of approach I was planning, a bar seemed like an ideal kind of place.

I went in and was fairly surprised to find that even at that late hour there were still about thirty men and women drinking in the place. Music played from a jukebox or stereo somewhere but not too loudly. I half recognised the song and humming to myself I went to the bar and ordered myself a beer. I took a sip and looked around a little. I spotted the man I'd followed, drinking in a booth. He seemed to be on his own. He was drinking the same kind of bottled beer as me. I ordered another and with a deep breath and a faint smile forced onto my face, I took the beers over to where he sat.

"Hey," I said. "Mind if I get you a beer?"

He looked at me very suspiciously. I realised I probably sounded like I was trying for a gay pick-up. A guy approaches another guy in a bar offering to buy him a drink is not how regular friendships start where I came from!

"No, I didn't mean it like that," I said. "I just wanted to ask you about something. Do you mind?" I asked and nodded toward the seat opposite. He studied me for a moment or two while I fought to keep the silly smile I hoped look just the right amount of friendly on my face! Then he reached out for the beer and gestured with it to the seat across from him.

"Sit down," he said. "I ain't gay but I'll still take a beer off you!"

I sat down and took a sip of my own beer. I tried to laugh just a little to show I wasn't offended at his mistake.

"I'm not gay either, man. I just want to talk to you about something. I'd heard that you were the man to see."

"Yeah?" he said. "See about what?"

I looked around a little to make sure we weren't being watched or overheard and then leaned forward so I could speak more softly and still be heard. He didn't respond by leaning forward himself. He just stayed sitting back and drinking the beer I'd bought him.

"I understand you belong to a kind of club," I said.

"A club?" he said and raised his eyebrows as if to say "is that so?"

"Well I don't know if you call it a club," I said. "But a friend of mine told me that a few of you sometimes meet at an apartment back over on the new town and have some fun, shall we say?"

"Have some fun. Interesting idea," he said. He took another sip and just stared at me either waiting for me to crack or say something else. But instead I just too a hefty gulp from my own bottle and kept his glance but with a friendly look stuck on my face - I hoped!

After what seemed ages he finally spoke again. "What friend?"

"Say again," I said, not quite getting his point.

He leaned forward at last. "You said a friend told you about some 'club' that me and 'a few of us' go to. What friend?"

"Oh, I'd rather not use names if it's okay by you. She told me in confidence."

"And now you've told me," he said. "So maybe you're not someone who ought to be trusted with a secret." It was a statement but I treated it like a question.

"Well I had to take some kind of chance. Think how it would have been if I'd just turned up there one evening. I don't imagine you have a pay-on-the-door policy."

He pondered this for a second and then he smiled. Just the tiniest smile and not one that was trying to make friends but a smile nonetheless. "And do you think you could just 'turn up' one evening? You think you know where this 'club' takes place?"

"She told me pretty well. I'm pretty sure I could find it. If I were invited, let's say." I took another sip of beer and said, "Like I said, I don't wanna gate-crash."

He looked at me with one last look of real uncertainty and then he seemed like a decision had been made. He took a napkin from the holder at the end of the table and pitched it across to me.

"Write me a number I can get to you on there," he said. "And your name."

I put down my cell phone number and the name Brett - not my name, just the first one that popped into my head. I made a mental note to change my voice mail greeting on the cell phone so it didn't include my real name or details.

He glanced at what I'd written and stood and as he folded the napkin and shoved it in his pants he said, "Maybe I'll call. If I can ever work out what you've been talking about. Thanks for the beer." He walked out of the bar with a brief wave to the bartender. I went to the door in time to see his car pull away and head off back towards town. I waited five minutes and finished my beer and then left myself. I went a very long and strange way home. I wanted to make sure that this time it wasn't me that was being followed. And for the last mile of my journey I am sure I was completely alone on the roads I took.

A week went by and every day I was constantly checking my phone to make sure I hadn't missed a call or it had somehow managed to turn itself up. On the first day I even rang myself from a landline as if somehow my cell had changed its own number! But nothing! I had just about given up on my plan and was beginning to think of other ways when the cell rang. I answered and nearly said my name when I suddenly remembered and just said, "Hey! How can I help?" And was at first relieved that I had and then immediately nervous as the man I'd shared a beer with said, "Well, Brett. This might be your lucky day. I asked around for you and it seems some people think they might know what you're talking about. So how are you fixed for a visit tomorrow night? Say about 9pm?"

"Hey, thanks," I said, trying to sound as casual and friendly but also grateful as I thought was necessary. "9pm sounds fine to me. " It actually sounded rather later than I would have thought based on my previous visits. "Is it always that late?" I asked.

"I really have no idea, Brett," he said. And his tone of voice was just cool enough to tell me I should stop while I'm ahead.

"Oh, okay," I said. "I'll see you tomorrow at 9."

"I don't remember saying I'd be there," he said.

Silently I mouthed to myself the word 'fuck'. Just say the minimum you can get away with, I told myself.

"Sorry," I said. "I'd just assumed. Okay. Tomorrow at 9. And thanks again, man. I owe you."