Just Desserts and Raw Deals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pains and discomforts that had come before had all been replaced by a battering of my ass cheeks and the rocking back and forth of my entire body until he cried out, "Fuck, yes!" and I could feel it splash against my insides. It doesn't seem possible even now, thinking back that I could have felt such detail inside such a worn place. A place not designed to have to register the sensations it was feeling now. But I know what it felt like and I could feel him cum inside my ass. And again as before inside my mouth, earlier in the evening it felt like a flood. The man not only had the recuperative sexual powers of a fifteen year old boy but he had the capacity of a horse inside those magnificent balls.

He continued to thrust away but in an ever slowing fashion for another minute or two until eventually he slowly pulled back for what was the last time and he withdrew completely. And the strangest sensations took place inside my ass. A horrible feeling of emptiness alongside an aching and almost bruised feeling. And a sting at the entrance like I'd had to push out a big turd after a spicy meal and I could feel the burn as I did so!

They picked me up off the floor after another minute or two and walked me to the changing room. They even let me shower and they watched as I tried to wash my sore ass and my stiff cock and all of them laughed gently to themselves at my attempts. Then two of them showered whilst two of them watched me get dressed. Then they swapped and I was made to sit on the wooden bench until they were all showered, all dried and all dressed. All four of them led me from the apartment and into the elevator where we squeezed in, very close. But given our intimacy of earlier in the evening, I thought to myself that we ought to be able to be pushed this close to each other better and with less discomfort than most people in an elevator might be.

They asked me where my car was and I led them there. One of them made a note of the number plate details.

I got into the car and fired up the engine. I was about to shut my door and drive away when the giant put his hand on my door, stopping me from closing it. He leaned down towards me and said, "You might wanna think about coming back again some time, Brett. I know that me and the boys had a swell time tonight and we'd consider giving you another try. Plus, I understand that you owe one to our friend from the bar. And we wouldn't want you to go shy on a debt, would we?" And he stood up and let go of my door. They all stood aside as I drove away and looking in the rear-view mirror as I reached the end of the road they all still watched me until I turned out of sight.

Now all I had to do was work out if I was damaged physically, damaged mentally or changed completely. And all I had to deal with was a cock sucking wife, a gang of male rapists and a seriously poor sense of planning. It was a very long drive home that night.