Just Desserts and Raw Deals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the line went dead as he hung up.

The rest of that day and night and the following day and evening just crawled by for me. It was so hard to concentrate that I may as well not have turned up at work anyway and by the time I was ready to leave, I was getting all sorts of sneering looks from colleagues. I'd clearly not been at the races today and it hadn't gone down well. But I would deal with that another time. For now I had only one thing to think about.

I'd already made sure that Debbie didn't have "a late one" as I didn't really want to be bumping into her tonight. That was not part of my plan. At least not in this part of the plan anyway. I'd made my own excuses about a few beers with some of the guys from work that she didn't know and would never check with. I'd even taken a change of clothes with me to work. I'd guessed that a jacket and tie was probably going to be a bit too formal for the gathering I was going to attend. So I drove to a nearby gym and paid for a day visit and used their facilities to get showered and changed. I felt clean and just the right side of casual and I looked okay in the mirror. But inside my heart was still drumming away. I was ready and still had about an hour to go so I left the gym, found a bar and had a shot of whisky to steady me. I sat at the bar for about half an hour with a second shot, just sipping at it, calming myself down, and steadying my racing pulse. And by the time I was ready to go I was about as close to okay as I was going to get.

At the apartment door I took one deep breath, stuck a small and friendly smile on my face, unclenched my fists and shook out my arms and then rang the doorbell.

Within seconds the door was opened by a white man. I couldn't be sure if he'd been one of the men on either of my previous visits and I guessed it didn't really matter anyway. I wasn't after the men. Who they were was relatively unimportant to me. I just needed their confidence. So I extended a hand to the guy and said, "Hi. I'm Brett. I was told about 9." And I glanced at my wrist as though there were a watch I could check to make sure I was on time.

The guy smiled and took my hand and as he shook he drew me inwards, past the front door and into the hallway. He stepped round me and shut the door and then with a hand on my right shoulder, he led me down the hall. He turned me at the doorway that I'd once seen Debbie and two men coming out of naked. It opened onto a fantastic bathroom. It was quite large, completely tiled from floor to ceiling and had been either cleverly adapted or specifically built to accommodate no bath but a huge double shower that occupied the whole of the far wall from where I stood. On the right hand wall, by what looked like was probably a closet door were a row of coat hooks and beneath them a small wooden bench. The place was like a small changing room at a private health club or gym. Two other men were by the bench, chatting and undressing. There was one black man and one white guy. The white guy was completely bald - shaven-headed rather than natural. They hung their clothes on the hooks and laid them on the bench. The man who had shown me in said, "Guys. This is Brett. Our new boy."

I extended a hand towards them and they both stepped forward as I did and shook hands with me. They both said hello in their own different ways but it was then that something registered with me. Not one of the three of them had introduced themselves to me. They all knew my name - or at least they knew me as Brett but I didn't have a clue yet what to call any of them. I was just about to ask when a noise behind me made me turn to see the very tall black man enter the changing room.

The man who less than a month ago I had witnessed fucking my wife and having her clean his well-used cock with her mouth stepped forward towards me and shook my hand, saying, "Hey, you must be Brett. Real nice to have you here, son. Now don't be shy. Get your gear off and stow it over there with the rest. We're about ready to start." Then he let go of my hand from where it had felt like it was surrounded. He was huge. But right now he seemed really friendly, if not a little rushed. He started undressing himself, as did the guy who'd brought me in to the room. The other two were already naked and gently massaging their own dicks, getting them ready for the action I guessed.

Again I was on the verge of asking what their names were when the huge black guy, who was already practically naked, said, "Come on Brett. You're holding up the party." I quickly undressed and while I did the other four all waited for me in the changing room, each of them playing with their dicks to some extent. They were all hard now and in that awkward way of guys in a changing room I was trying hard not to be noticed as I tried just as hard to catch a glimpse of each of them. All of the guys were just as all the guys on my previous two visits had been in that they all obviously worked out and were well built, well-toned and big without being very tall or at all fat.

Except the biggest guy. He was huge in every respect. Taller and wider and even better built than all of the others. And whereas they each had fine cocks and where no doubt all proud of their manhood, his was incredible. It looked like it could easily have been close to a foot long and seemed to have at least the girth of a beer bottle if not more. And not the neck end of the bottle, either! And unlike many a well-endowed man I'd seen in reality and porn over the years, here was a specimen that wasn't weighed down by its own excess. It didn't hang firm but almost drooping like many do. It stood straight upright and you could tell at a glance that it was as rigid as a pole. The veins down the side looked like thin rope had been sewn beneath the skin. By contrast, I realised that I hadn't begun to gain any real erection yet at all. I started to handle my own cock as they had all done previously with theirs. And they all stood with their hands on their own cocks, stroking them slowly, staring back at me in a kind of semi-circle.

I smiled at the guy who'd brought me in initially and said, "What about the women?"

The bald white guy smiled and stepped forward to me with his hand reaching for my shoulder. He said, "There's only one tonight, Brett and she's already here." He was ushering me towards the door as the other guys parted to allow me to be the first out of the changing room. I figured whoever she was, she'd been there in the other room all the time.

I allowed the bald guy to guide me out of the changing room and into the room that I'd spied on twice before. There were no great surprises. It looked pretty much as my view from the fire escape had made me think it would. A big, soft rug in the middle of the floor. A TV set in one corner of the room, beside the window I'd looked through. A four-seater sofa beside the rug to one side and two easy chairs to the other side. All the chairs set up as if to hold conversation across the rug or to view the TV set with minimal adjustment by anyone occupying them.

But no woman. As I realised there was no woman, I had already reached the rug. I spun round to ask what was going on and was grabbed by the two white guys - the bald one and the one who'd met me at the door ten minutes earlier. They were very strong and held me by the upper arms and the elbow. I could not move my arms to be of any use and I tried kicking out my legs but as soon as I did, the smaller black guy chased round the sofa and came at me from behind where he dropped to his knees and with both arms, grabbed me round the legs, just above my knees.

I couldn't move my arms or my legs.

The giant black guy stood in front of me with his hands on his hips, his legs astride and his cock pointing up at the ceiling.

When he spoke, he was no longer the friendly guy welcoming me into the changing room and encouraging me to get ready. Now he was a man in charge and not to be messed with.

"Brett...or whatever the fuck your name is. You're either gonna have the greatest night of your life, boy. Or else you're in Hell!" He looked over my shoulders at the white guys. "Either way, it's gonna be a night you'll remember." The other three all laughed a little at that.

"Listen," I said, trying my hardest to keep fear and panic from my voice but not wanting to sound as though I was trying to be threatening either. "You guys don't get it. I'm not gay. I'm here because of my wife." I tried to carry on talking but the giant just put a finger to my lips with a soft "Sshh!" Then he took my face very gently in both is hands and moved in towards me, as close and as intimate as if he were about to kiss me like a lover.

"Brett. We don't care what your story is. Everybody's got a story. We've all got our own. And we don't tell each other and we don't want to hear yours either. We know why we came here tonight and if you were unsure before then you're about to find out too. So hush because the next time I hear you speak, it best be because me or one of my friends here asked you a question. You dig?"

I looked in his eyes and saw my fate sealed in that look. I could have a vain try at besting the four of them but even in a rage I could only ever have hoped to get one, maybe two in a daydream. Four of them could tear me apart if they wanted. I just nodded and hung my head. He put one and beneath my chin and lifted my head back up to stare into his face again.

"None of us don't wanna feel no teeth and anything you spill, you're gonna clean up and swallow. You dig?"

I could feel tears welling up behind my eyes. I wouldn't give them that satisfaction. I gritted my teeth behind a closed mouth and just did my best to stare him down.

"I dig," I said.

He stepped back and smiled. He said, "The better you are, the nicer we'll be. But for now my friends here are gonna keep hold of you for me." He gestured with s nod of his head for the others to push me forward to my knees. I landed softly on the rug with my face just inches away from the giant's massive cock. He took the top of my head in one massive hand and brought it onto his cock. Fort just a second I considered either trying to struggle again or keep my mouth shut or even tear at him with my teeth but my lips parted and his cock slid steadily inside my mouth and didn't stop until it hit the back of my throat. I gagged immediately. He pulled back but not out and held it there and said, "Remember, boy. Anything that spills out of your mouth is yours to eat or drink. Anything! You dig?"

I nodded and prayed I could keep myself from spewing. I tried to think of anything else but the harder I tried the more it was that the only thing I could picture was the huge black cock fucking my mouth. I opened my eyes and tried to find something else in the room to focus on, to distract me somehow but all I could see was the belly of a black man and the length of his enormous shaft, sliding back and forth below my eyes, glistening from the wetness of my own mouth. After a short while I was distracted by movements from the other three and realised that they were all jerking off slowly whilst they still had enough of a hold on me that struggling would have been pointless. It would have taken them less than a second to take their hands off their dicks and batter me to a pulp. At this point I was completely resigned to my fate and more interested in pure survival than heroic escape.

I started to think that if I could somehow help to speed things up, bring him to climax quickly then for me the evening would end sooner and hopefully I could get out of this place. So I tried imagining it was me being given the blowjob. What did I like, what made it hornier for me? I started moaning a little and moving my neck so that my head would draw back a little as his cock slid out and moving it forward to meet him as he slid back in.

I was making every penetration seem longer and softer and wetter and now he began to speed up a bit. I could hear and feel that the other three increased the speed of their own masturbations as well. I began to wrap my tongue around his cock when it was at its most inserted and as it withdrew, I used the tip of my tongue to flick at the end of his cock, feeling like I was trying to poke it into his very hole. Now he put both hands on my head and really began to rock me back and forth to the tune of his hips thrusting.

Every time I opened my eyes and glanced up at his face he was either grimacing looking down at my face and his cock or he had his eyes shut and his neck arching back so he was facing the ceiling. It was my first blowjob as a giver but I could tell that I seemed pretty good at it. He was excited to the point where his movements and his breathing and the contortions from his face led me to believe that I'd best get ready for a climax. And then it felt like something had just burst inside my head! My mouth felt very, very warm and almost completely filled inside a second. As though someone had poured a whole mug of coffee inside my mouth in one go. I struggled not to choke. I struggled not to spill it. I struggled - though it's hard to admit to anyone, even myself - not to enjoy it.

The slightly salty taste, the rush of the smell of it and the sheer sensation of being flooded with this giant's cum was incredibly exciting and I almost had to force myself to remember why I'd come there in the first place. I thought of Debbie, as he continued to thrust in jerking spasms and gush his juice into me and I tried to get angry. But it wasn't really working. And I found that my hands had been released but rather than use them to try to stop this madness and free myself somehow, instead I grasped his soaking member and masturbated him with both hands, draining him of every drop. And I only stopped as he softened and began to shrink down to normal human proportions and he stepped back and withdrew himself from me.

I wiped what little semen had escaped onto my lips and chin and sucked it off my fingers and swallowed the last that remained within my mouth. I felt like I must have drunk about half a pint of this man's cum. And it was then I realised that my own cock was now just as hard as his had been minutes before, if not anything nearly as impressive!

The giant moved in a slightly tired fashion to stand behind me and he took hold of my arms by kneeling down behind me.

"Don't make me have to stay like this, Brett," he said.

The other three now came round the front and formed a small arc in front of me. They were all slowly stroking their cocks and pointing them towards my face. It wasn't hard to tell what my function in this game was supposed to be.

It took less than five minutes for all three of them in the end. I took them for about thirty seconds at a time. Rubbing them, stroking them, fondling their balls. At one point even reaching a finger past one of their ball-sacks and toying at the entrance to his anus. And always with one of them in my mouth. And at one point, just before the first of them came two of them were bumping against each other as they both pushed inside my mouth. I didn't enjoy it like I had reluctantly enjoyed the giant but it wasn't anything like as horrible as I might have feared. And to be honest, I actually did enjoy it, even the swallowing of three more mouthfuls of other guys' cum! But I didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as with the first, huge, black guy.

And then they were all spent and I began to hope for my release. Although a part of me still wondered whether I shouldn't be fearing for my life, somehow I thought that I'd performed well enough to be let go. I might even get invited back, I thought in a moment of madness.

But the evening wasn't quite over yet. The bald guy was first. He knelt down on the floor in front of me and said, "You need to make sure I'm really empty." And he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head down towards his now softening, wet dick. And as my head went forward and down, the giant who was still behind me lifted me with ease into a position on all fours. As my mouth closed around the dick in front of me and I began to suck deeply, trying to draw out anything that hadn't already been given to me, I felt warm, very wet fingers soaking me between my ass cheeks.

The panic from much earlier in the evening returned in a flash and I tried to lift my head to turn and see although I knew what was happening behind me. But the bald guy held my head upon his dick and the other two had shuffled around each side of me on their knees. They held me almost motionless between the three of them. Well, actually the four of them because the giant had pushed my legs apart and was between them nudging the tip of his stiff-again cock between my dampened ass cheeks and probing at my hole. I wanted to scream and cry and fight and run all in one go but instead I had to force myself not to try any of that and not to bite down and not to do anything other than what I'd been doing for the past twenty minutes or so - just be a real good girl and take what the boys had to give! I tried to brace myself mentally although I knew that I had to try to relax physically to avoid the pain and discomfort that I knew were approaching.

And then I felt him enter. And slowly but without pause he slid what felt like about six inches inside my virgin ass. It burned and ached and felt like I was being torn and must be bleeding like a stuck pig. It was cold and hot at the same time inside my ass. Like a fresh clean cut can sometimes feel cold and hot at the same time. Like ice can sometimes feel like it's burning as it freezes on you. And then he withdrew just as slowly about four of the six inches from inside me and for just a second he paused and I stupidly hoped he didn't like it in me and would pull out altogether. But instead he pushed back in slowly and steadily again and this time he didn't stop until his balls slapped against mine and his belly hit my ass.

And then he fucked me steadily, a full length out, right up to the point of popping out completely followed by a complete thrust inwards with a little grunting noise escaping from his mouth as he did so. He fucked me steadily like that for well over ten minutes. It felt like days. Every now and then he would slap one of my ass cheeks and every now and then he squeezed them both, high at the hips. But he never spoke and he never changed speed or rhythm.

For well over ten minutes he fucked me until the pain and the shock were long gone and even the discomfort had become so mild that I was starting to appreciate the mixture of cold and hot that returned every time he was fully inside me. And I started to enjoy the subtle difference in feelings between the inward and outward strokes. And all the time I continued to suck at other men's cocks that were growing limp but were all still big enough to fill mu mouth. I managed to draw another good mouthful out of the three of them combined and like the good girl I had become, I swallowed it all down. It wasn't quite as nice when it wasn't so warm. When each of them had first cum their juice had shot out really warm but now it was tepid at best and by the end, it was turning relatively cool. But I drank it anyway, I just didn't enjoy it as much.

And then, just as the last of the three seemed satisfied that I had performed my task well and pulled away, the giant inside me let out deeper grunts than before and began thrusting faster. And faster and faster. Ramming his thighs and his belly into the rear of me, forcing me to almost pitch forward off my knees and onto my head. My arms had to use all their strength just to brace me on the floor as this huge brute of a man, this black sexual titan behind me, thrust at such a speed and ferocity that I felt sure that if I hadn't been torn and bleeding before, by now I must be shredded back there. I just prayed for it to finish.