Just Doing His Duty Ch. 01

Story Info
A princess wants to give a solider give a special send off.
2.2k words
4.43
3.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're serious?"

"Completely serious."

Serrell smiled his wide smile at her. He was so handsome, and it made Alesone happy that he liked to be in her company. She also liked that it made Fleur jealous, even though they never told her what they got up to together. In the last couple of years, Alesone's friendship with Serrell had evolved into flirtation, then stolen kisses, followed lately by a lot of practically-but-not-actual sex.

With Serrell about to leave for Ironforge for a yearlong training period, to become an officer in the palace army, this seemed like the right thing to do.

"Come to my rooms this evening," Alesone said. "On official business, of course. By order of the High Princess."

At exactly the time Alesone indicated, there was a knock at her door. Serrell was there, carrying something in a canvas bag. "I brought some wine," he told her. "I assume you have glasses?"

Alesone nodded. She thought she'd feel nervous, but she didn't. It felt comfortable to have him in her rooms, like when they were small. He opened the bottle, then offered her a glass. They tapped their glasses together, then both took a sip.

"This is very romantic of you," Alesone noted.

"Don't get any ideas," he said. He'd always assured her their relationship was strictly friendship, even with the extracurricular activities they got up to.

"You're sure you've never done this with anyone before?" Alesone wanted to know.

"You'll be my first. I like that, Sunnie," he said, using her childhood nickname, and smiled. "I imagine there will be other women as soon as I get to Ironforge. In fact, I'm counting on it." Alesone rolled her eyes. "But it's important that my first time is with you."

She took his hand then and led him into her bedchamber. She had lit candles all around the bed.

"How very romantic of you," Serrell remarked.

"Don't get any ideas," Alesone repeated. He grinned. That grin got her every time — and she'd grown up seeing it almost every day. She was going to miss him while he was away.

He immediately got onto her bed and settled himself against the pillows, sipping his wine. She sat next to him, enjoying her own wine. She didn't drink very often, so it was already going to her head, making her feel flush in the cheeks — and in other parts of her body.

"When was the last time we were naked together?" Serrell asked musingly.

"Last month?" Alesone replied. "Skinny dipping in the palace fountain when no one else was around."

"That was fun," he said, leaning into her so he could nuzzle her neck. "You have a great body."

"I thought you liked big breasts," Alesone commented dryly, though she was bursting with butterflies at his touch.

"I do. Like Fleur's, you mean?" He straightened and winked at her.

"I'm surprised you've been more interested in me than in her." She sipped her wine.

"You're way more fun," Serrell said. "She's so serious. You've always been game to strip off your clothes with me."

When they'd gone skinny dipping, they hadn't had sex — but it was very close to it. He had sat against the edge of the fountain, pulled her onto his lap, and caressed her breasts. They were pert and petite, filling his palms perfectly. Then he'd rubbed himself against her until he released his seed against her back and into the water.

It was just something they did from time to time. The time before that, they'd met in the stables during the hottest part of the day, when everyone was inside. They'd removed their clothes and slid around together, as their sweat intermingled. He asked if he could put his pulsing erection between her breasts. Although they weren't very ample, she helped pressed them together so he could pump against her until he'd cum, leaving her chest and neck sticky.

She really enjoyed making him orgasm. She enjoyed how he looked at her when they were together, just the two of them. She enjoyed how he looked at her at other times, too, because they shared a secret and because they knew how to give each other pleasure.

"Let's make that happen now," he said, setting his glass down and reaching for her. She put her glass down, too; the wine was gone anyway. She helped him remove her tunic and her leggings until she was exactly how he wanted her.

"Yours, too," she said, pulling at his clothing. Soon they were both naked, his arousal brushing against her thigh, and her opening wet with desire.

Serrell very rarely kissed her, but he did so now, hungrily pressing his mouth to hers. His tongue slid against her lower lip before meeting her tongue. His hands found her breasts, and he rolled her nipples between his fingers. She moaned softly. In response, she took his hard length in her hand, massaging in the way she knew he liked.

"What if," she said, "I'd never asked you what it was like for you to cum?"

He chuckled, his fingers finding her slick opening. "And what if I didn't offer to show you? That's every young man's dream, that he has a best friend who's a girl who he can... be intimate with."

He hadn't flinched at her request, a year ago. He masturbated for her, on the condition that she strip for him and let him look at her while he did so. It had turned her on so much that her desire dripped down her legs and she wanted him to touch her, too. They had been experimenting with each other ever since.

She'd always had a crush on him. They'd been close friends since birth, getting into mischief around the palace, playing games in the servants' quarters, and talking about anything and everything. It was right after her eighteenth birthday that she realized she wanted more — and that she could have it. She was the High Princess after all. It was his duty as a soldier of the realm to do her bidding. Of course, he wouldn't have ever thought to say no.

"I want to 'be intimate' with you now," she said, bending toward the hard cock in her hand. She had been fluttering with desire ever since he'd agreed to let her bring him to orgasm in her mouth. They'd always considered that out of bounds in their friendship, but she wanted him this way before he left. She wanted to know she was his first.

She kissed his soft skin, hot against her lips. His shaft quivered as she ran her tongue down its length, leaving him gasping. Finally, she drew her tongue over the engorged head, tasting the salty fluid oozing from the tip. When she drew him into her mouth, he moaned loudly and gripped her head between his hands. "Oh, yes," he hissed. "That's better than I imagined."

She smiled around him, as he began to gently pump in and out, her tongue working on him. She was so familiar with his body, after all the times they'd spent learning to make each other cum, and she knew when he was nearly there. When she heard the change in his breathing and he quickened his thrusts, she drew back, leaving him looking at her with wide eyes.

"No, I was so close," he protested.

"Not yet," she told him, drawing close to him and pressing her breasts against his chest. "I want this to last."

Serrell grinned at her. "Smart girl," he said. "I'd love to spend all night in your mouth."

"I believe I can make that happen, even after you cum the first time. And how about between my legs?" She rocked her pelvis into his, encouraging him to slide his cock between her thighs and against her slick pussy. It was the closest she would ever allow him to having sex. They'd discovered they could both orgasm this way years ago. She liked how much it drove Serrell wild and how he clung to her as his tip slid against her slit. "I just need you to make me feel good for a bit."

"You know how much I like doing that," Serrell groaned. "It's been too long. Why haven't we done this sooner? Why don't you ask me to come to you every night?"

Alesone laughed. "Because that's dangerous. Because I worry more and more now that you'll end up inside me."

"Don't you want that?" he asked softly, rocking against her in their familiar rhythm. His stiff length pressed against her soft folds and the hard nub of her clit. "Don't you want me to fuck you?"

Alesone gasped as the pleasure built in her core. "Honestly, there could be nothing better than fucking you every night," she managed to say. "I've thought about it for a long while now." She moaned as he took one taut nipple into his mouth and sucked. "I get so hot thinking about it. Wondering what this cock would be like, buried inside of me."

Serrell kissed her again. It made Alesone happy that he wanted to kiss her now. Maybe he was also expecting to miss her once he was away. "Let me inside you, Sunnie. I've wanted you that way for ages."

"This time is for my mouth," she told him, then cried out as she drew closer to climax. With one hand, she held onto his hip, while the other hand guided him so that his cock rubbed her in just the right way. "Don't you cum yet," she commanded, then she panted, "Oh, Serrell," as her body exploded with pleasure. Her back arched off the bed, Serrell's hard length still trapped between her thighs.

"Yes, Your Highness," Serrell whispered in her ear, holding on to her as she spasmed in his arms. "Let me have you someday, fully. Let me cum inside you."

Alesone laughed through her breathlessness. "That's not fair, asking me for that when I'm at my weakest, when I'd do anything for you." She stroked his shaft, wet with her pleasure. "Besides, you will cum inside me today. Just not exactly where you mean."

She pushed away from him again, leaning down to bring him back into her mouth. This time, she stayed there, licking and sucking while he thrust between her lips.

Serrell groaned, "Ah, that's good." She looked up at him, her dark eyes meeting his. "I'm going to cum, Sunnie."

His hot seed filled her mouth, and she was a little surprised by how much there was. She sat up, swallowing and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.               Serrell gave her a half-smile, reaching for her. "Don't go anywhere," he said in a hoarse voice. "I still need you."

That was possibly the most romantic thing he'd ever said to her after he'd cum.

"I'm going to get the wine," she told him, with a wink. "We're not done yet."

As promised, she kept him all night. They both came a few more times before he held her in his arms and they fell asleep. Before dawn, she opened her eyes and felt him stirring beside her.

"I should probably get back," Serrell said drowsily. "I might be missed."

She put her arms around him. "Stay with me," she commanded. "That's an order."

He smiled. "What's gotten into you? Not that I mind. I really like this treatment, especially if you're going to maybe let me fuck you this morning."

Alesone propped herself up on one arm, tracing a line over his chest and down toward his abdomen. "And what if you get me pregnant? That would be something."

Serrell caught her hand and brought it where it needed to be, where he was hard again. "It would be problematic, to say the least. Your father would have me executed."

"Probably," she agreed, stroking him. Once again, though, she imagined how he would feel inside of her. "If I let you go, will you come back to me tonight?"

Serrell put his hand over hers, encouraging her to continue massaging his cock. "Make me come. Then I'll be here tonight — and every night until I leave." His departure was ten days away.

"You promise?" she whispered, excitement building between her thighs.

Serrell nodded. "I regret not coming to be with you sooner. Things have been so busy. I think I forgot how much I like doing this with you." Or maybe it was that he liked it so much, he knew it was better not to see her.

She put her mouth on his cock, her tongue drawing over his taut skin. She sucked his length until he murmured, "Your mouth is so hot, so sweet," and filled that mouth with his seed. Then they cleaned up so he could get back to the barracks. He kissed her goodbye for the moment.

As promised, he returned that night and every night until he had to leave. Neither of them got much sleep, though it was worth it, to have the time together. When he was gone, she did wish she had fucked him. She'd been afraid, though, that it would mean something more to their friendship. They'd always stayed away from being romantic or taking about love, but she worried they would fall in love with each other if they had sex — real sex. She told herself that when he returned, in a year's time, they'd have to see where they were in their friendship and talk about it.