Just Find Me

Story Info
Brother needs a change in his life. Turns to family.
2.1k words
4.43
16.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
152 Followers

Is it wrong to use the gifts you have been given? A high I.Q. and a knack for retaining information are traits I have coveted since I started school. No girlfriends, school dances, no parties. I gave these things up to get accepted to a great university with a biochemistry program. Here I am, 29 years old, with a Ph.D. in biochemistry. A great job, doing research for a major pharmaceutical company, and by God, I need some loving in my life.

The problem is, I'm not any good with women. I just can't talk to them. I get introduced to someone new and I trip over my tongue. Stuttering and stammering, like I have a mouthful of peanut butter, drinking cracker crumbs. I've been told I'm a nice-looking guy, with a good body. And not just by my mom, and younger sister, but by a group of high school girls.

Retrieving my favorite pen, which I dropped under the bleachers. I know what you're thinking, but it was an accident. I know it was an accident because it happened almost every day. But I digress. I overheard, or would that be under-heard? See what I did there? Girls talking about some guys in school when my name came up.

One voice said, "What do you think about Tommy Truman?"

That would be me.

"He's a nerd, but... he's not bad looking. Would be better if he changed his hairstyle and wore cooler clothes," another girl said. I left after that. I didn't want to hear any negative reviews.

This led to a three-hour session of edging that night. Masturbating until I'm about to cum and then stopping, only to start again as soon as the feeling subsided. I fantasized about inventing a sex spray I could use on women. They would be under my control, performing every decadent act I could think of. At eighteen, I could think of all kinds of things I wanted to do to them. This fantasy was stuck in my head forever.

The company I work for assigned me to a project for the aviation industry. During emergencies, they need gas that can knock out passengers and crew on a plane instantly. It should be colorless and odorless. It needs to keep them unconscious for a couple of hours, giving the pilots time to land and have the police take control of the bad guys.

During my research, I discovered when I put it into an aerosol form; it affected the short-term memory of the test subjects. Depending on the dose, I could determine the time the subject would not recall their most recent memories. I did not reveal this discovery, as the company was looking for different results, and I had other ideas. It took me over a year, but I finally came up with what I wanted. I could control the time the subject was what I now refer to as "Under." While under, they were extremely susceptible to suggestion.

I couldn't get them to do anything against their moral code when it came to any type of violence. However, they would strip naked every time. This trait I loved about the "Sub-spray." I camouflaged the aerosol in a can of air freshener. I wanted to try it at home. My little 26-year-old sister, Trish? Twin to my little brother, Bobby. She's not beautiful, but cute. She seemed to always have a different boyfriend every other week. Now, divorced and living with our mom. Luckily, she doesn't have any kids.

I took Friday off and drove over to Mom's house. I knew she would be at work and Trish would probably still be in bed. It surprised me to hear her coming out of the shower. "Trish, your big brother is in the house!" I yelled down the hallway.

"Be out in a minute," she called back. "What are you doing here?" Trish walked into the living room where I was standing. She was wearing a pink terrycloth bathrobe, her hair tied up in a pink towel. It was plain to see she was not wearing a bra. The cool air had her nipples hard and poking into the robe. "What if I had company?"

"At 9:30 in the morning?" Before she could respond, I said, "I invented a new room freshener. Tell me what you think it smells like." With that, I sprayed it in her face. As soon as she took a breath, I could see all the tension leave her body. The muscles in her neck and shoulders relaxed. A small smile crossed her face.

"Trish?" I began.

"Yes, big brother?"

"How do you feel?" I said as I stepped next to her. The fragrance of her body wash and feeling the heat radiating from her body enveloped me.

"Wonderful," she cooed.

"Take that towel off your head and let me see your beautiful hair."

Smiling again and saying, "Yes, big brother, anything you want." She reached and pulled at the towel, allowing her shoulder-length blond hair to fall free, still damp from her shower. She shook her head and ran her fingers through it, letting it cascade over her shoulders. I was standing in front of her now. I'm between 5-foot-11 inches to 6 foot-1, depending on which convenience store I'm walking out of. The nurse at my doctor's office says I'm 6 feet even.

Trish's 5-foot 7-inch slender frame was looking up into my eyes. Her gray eyes were sexy, and I noticed the cute little scar running from the corner of her mouth. Bobby had caught her with his Tonka Truck when they were six. Trish didn't even cry, she just punched Bobby in the nose before Mom reached them.

"Take off your robe. Your big brother wants to see your banging body," I whispered, my breathing increasing.

"Yes, big brother, enjoy my body," and she pulled the belt from her hips and let the robe fall off her flawless shoulders to the floor. All she had on was a pair of white cotton panties. She offered her body for my pleasure, touching herself and then feeding me her fingers. I tasted her pussy and my cock filled with blood, straining my pants.

Stepping around her, I pressed myself into her back, reaching around to fondle her 36 Bs. Her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers. My other hand found the top of her panties and dropped inside of them, finding her soaked pussy. As I kissed her neck and shoulders, she moaned in my ear, "Oh, touch me. Make me cum, big brother."

I dropped to my knees behind her, dragging her panties down her smooth legs. She stepped out of them, and I put them in my pocket, my trophy. My face, only inches from her tight bubble butt, I inhaled her musky aroma. My cock was being held back like a rodeo bull about to be ridden. Trish leaned forward a bit, giving me a clear view of her vulva and pink asshole. I took her ass cheeks into my hands, spreading her.

My tongue found her wetness, eliciting a pleasurable moan. Working her from her clit to her asshole, I lapped at her flowing juices. My first taste of a woman and it was my little sister. Would I tell her someday? Would she freak out? She reached around and found the back of my head, pulling me into her. I'll worry about that later. Right now, I needed to free my cock from the denim that was rubbing a sore spot on my shaft.

I released my sister and stood. I turned her by the shoulders till she was facing me. Reaching down, Trish found the bulge in my pants and rubbed her palm back and forth a few times, and said, "You poor baby, that can't be comfortable." Pulling me to the couch, she sat in front of me and unbuckled my belt, worked the snap of my jeans, and then carefully lowered my zipper. Trish grabbed my jeans and slid them down my trembling legs. She helped me step out of them and tossed them aside.

Looking at my bulge, not six inches from her face, she leaned in and smelled it. Finally, she sent my shorts along the way of my jeans, and I stood there, my cock staring at her. Placing her hands on the back of my thighs, she pulled me to her, allowing my hard-on to slip past her lips. She pulled me closer, sucking my cock into her, only stopping before she gagged on it.

As she worked her mouth up and down my cock, I moaned, "Trish, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

She pulled my rod from her mouth, looked up at me, and said, "Don't you cum too quick, virgin boy. I have plans for this hard piece of meat."

Trish went back to work on me, and I thought, how does she know I'm a virgin? Pulling my cock from her lips, she flicked her tongue all around the underside of my cockhead where it meets the shaft. She has either done this before or watches a lot of porn, forgetting she had been married for 5 years.

Trish raised and then laid back on the couch and spread her legs, saying, "Tommy, come, get on top of me." I did as instructed, thinking, when did I start taking orders?

Her knees raised, holding my body. She pulled my head down to hers and kissed me. Her tongue found mine and danced around my mouth. She broke the kiss and, holding me close, looked into my eyes and whispered, "Tommy, this is your first time with a woman, isn't it?"

I nodded yes.

She continued, "When you get inside of me." My cock twitched. "If you want to cum right away, that's okay. This first time is all for you. Don't worry about my pleasure, just enjoy yourself. Go as fast or as slow as you want. And when you're ready, I want you to cum inside of me. I've been on the pill for years, so let it fly. I want my big brother's seed, deep inside of my belly."

Pushing up from her, she slid her hand down between us and found my cock. Guiding the head to her open hole, she pushed just the head in. I moaned my consent. She pulled me out of her and slapped her clit with the head of it. Her own moans, now escaping her lips. Putting the head back in, she looked at me and said, "Fuck me, Tommy, fuck your little sister."

I pushed slowly into her, stopping only when my balls pressed up against her ass. We moaned in unison as I filled her slick vagina. I let it rest deep inside of her for a few moments. Then, slowly, I worked in and out of her. Experiencing the most wonderful feeling I had ever known.

"Trish? I don't think I'm going to last very long. You feel so fucking good around my cock."

"Whenever you're ready." I started pumping in and out of her as fast as I could. She reached down and found her clit, massaging it. She cried out, "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

My balls overflowed into the shaft of my thrusting hard-on, and I cried out, "I'm coming, oh my God, I'm coming!"

Trish locked her ankles behind my back, pulling me deeper into her. At the same time pushing her pussy up to meet my thrusting tool. She wailed and convulsed uncontrollably as her own release washed over her. The music of our cries, balls slapping my sister's ass, and the squishing coming from her gushing pussy created what I call, "The Ballad of coming siblings."

The hundreds of times I had beat off, I had never cum like I was, into my loving sister. A pleasure I knew I must have again. When I could give her no more, I regrettably slipped out of her and rolled off of her and onto my back, next to her. I watched her reach down and put two fingers inside of herself. Pumping them in and out of her a few times, she brought her fingers up and licked off the cum she had found.

"Mmm, you taste good." She cooed as she repeated the process until she got all she wanted. Putting my arm around her, she snuggled into my chest. As our breathing returned to normal, without moving her head to look at me, she said, "The next time you want to fuck me, you don't have to drug me. Just find me."

WTF?

RoofRat
RoofRat
152 Followers