Just for You

Story Info
He serves her tonight.
1.3k words
4.27
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly night, and you were due home from work. Dinner was ready, I had a fresh shower and groomed just to make you smile. You came through the door, and I whistled at you, saying, "You're gorgeous babe. Ready to relax?"

"I had a shitty day so yes" you say, tossing your purse and bag on the floor, flopping into the sofa. As you sink into the cushions, I move your bags away, and slip into the couch next to you, bringing your feet onto my lap. You smile at me, and I had you the iPad, whispering, "The Witcher has a new episode, unless you'd rather see The Boys, or even Rick & Morty on a streaming service today."

I undo the laces, sliding the off your feet, then tug the socks gently from heels and past your toes, and drop them all into a heap nearby. My fingers dig into the soles, turning the toes closer, and then rub my thumbs into the soles and over your heels, turning the fingers and rubbing the skin. You moan gently, letting the streaming service draw you into fantasy as I keep rubbing your feet. Next to your edge of the sofa is a television tray, and you notice fresh vegetables, bread, hummus, dip and white wine.

"So what's the occasion?" you ask, nibbling and sipping wine. I smile, dig my thumbs in deeper, and massage your calves and caress your shins, smiling beautifically. "You deserve a night to be entertained just as much as I do. You make me smile ... so it's your turn tonight."

"Hey ... you're wearing a new track suit", you say. I smile, look over my shoulder and move away from you letting your feet rest on the couch. I sit on the ottoman, unzipping the jacket and letting it fall away. You keep a celery stick in your mouth, staring, noticing my physique. I stare into your eyes, then hook my thumbs into the sides of pants and lower them, making your eyes bulge.

"I was half hard from edging & teasing myself with our vacation pics. You looked so stunning in that bikini in Spain, and I was so ashamed of myself, looking a little too chubby, so I've been working out, dieting and trying to get into better shape." I sit on the edge of the ottoman, stroking the length of my cock, turning my palm and rubbing the head, moving the length, jacking off, letting my fist slide up and down repeatedly, resting against my balls. I twist my hand along the shaft, then run my finger over the tip, covering the slit, and tugging harder. You gaze as I jack off, naked in front of you, seated, man-spread, to show you my legs, the new muscles and weight loss, my balls bouncing off my hand's edge. As the stalk thickens, you see me standing, running my fingertip over the head once again, my breathing sharpening from the excitement of performing for you. I trace the urethra and pull a thick droplet of precum, whispering, "Open wide."

You drop the carrot stick, and I slide the precum onto your tongue. As your lips seductively pucker around my finger, you gaze at my locked eyes, then back to the cockstand on my waist. I pull the finger from your lips, making you try a pouty face to have me do more; instead I smile, then kneel, and tugging at your pants, whispering, "Lift your cute ass. More to come tonight."

Your ass comes up and off the couch, the celery still in your lips, and you feel my hands slip into your hospital scrubs, peeling the bottoms off you, along with the lacy boy-shorts that cling to your shape and make you feel pretty, as you tell me. After setting your calves on my shoulders, you see my head leaning in, my mouth closed but my tongue licking the inside of my teeth and gums, building saliva. You bite down, looking as I open my mouth, attaching myself like a lamprey, open and sucking like mad. My mouth covers your clit, upper mound and my tongue slips between your lips, moving in a soft pistoning motion, lapping and tongue-fucking you. My hands lift your ass, the tips probing and spreading, gently entering your rosebud of an anus, and I dig deeper, deeper, slobbering and tracing your lips, and moving the soft pink petals, circling the clit repeatedly, and letting the pussy juices drip down, coating the anus, allowing my fingertip to enter you. You're being double-penetrated, fingers in the ass, a swimming tongue in your wet, sweet pussy. I sound like I am drowning and yet, my eyes are shut and furrowed in total delight. Your feet rest on my shoulder, and I'm lifting your ass bodily off the couch, your breaths quickening and the gasp becoming audible. I hear you intake a breath sharply, then I remove my fingers, letting you gape momentarily, and my tongue come out of you, your body trembling and your hair matted to your scalp and face. Has it been twenty minutes already? All that time, licking, sucking, dining on your pussy lips, clit and perineum as I probed and stretched your asshole teasingly, making you squirm and expel a small orgasm, always a moment from cumming hard, locking your legs around my face?

I look up at you, my face glazed with your juices, and your breath short, your cheeks and forehead flush from the excitement of my tender ministrations. Not speaking, I kneel upright, letting you fall slack, your legs spread, pussy drooling and my hands gently reaching for the bottom of your top scrubs. I lift them, pulling them off you, and then reach for the wifebeater you wear when you're working, knowing a bra makes you too sweaty and keeps your nipples from showing too far against your uniform. We're now naked together, and I press you back into the length of the couch, and rise over you, my cock bouncing lewdly, the tip coated glossy with precum and the balls bouncing madly. I lift my hips, pressing my stomach to yours', and smile, deftly entering you and penetrating you as deep as possible. My nipples cover your breast, and my kiss is deep inside your mouth. You can taste your pussy juices and I ride you, gently, then faster, hearing you whimpering as I piston my cock in and out of you.

You feel the sensitivity I pressed into your clit and pussy through my oral delights as the way to cum faster and harder, and I just can't stop pumping myself as deep as possible inside your gorgeous body. Your fingernails dig into my shoulder blades and I keep moving faster, deeper and harder against and inside you. You cry out in delight and pleasure, fucking my cock as much as I fuck you, riding one another, aching to climax and lose ourselves in this one moment.

"Don't hold back babe. Just letting it happen. Lose control." You smile. My words, the permission, the delights, all for you, all in this moment. It's a tidal wave of emotions and fluids, losing all sense of humanity and giving in to our primal animal lust.

We cry out, cumming as close to together as humanly possible. I feel you deflate under me, and you feel everything escaping me poured into you. I brace my arms, sweating, leaning in to kiss you again, tenderly and gently this time. You brush my hair from my face, and whisper, "Fall. I'll catch you."

I move against you. We fill the couch with sweat, passion and exhaustion, the room temperature having risen substantially. Another peck, then you look into my eyes, sweetly saying, "So ... what's for dinner?'

-smooch-