Just Friends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thrill pierced through her. Would he keep her here? She had never stayed the night, save for once, on her birthday, after downing a few too many shots. She vaguely remembered his hands holding her hair back as she threw up, rubbing gently down her back. The same hands that were currently dragging her towards that behemoth cock. How long has he wanted this? She wondered, transfixed. How long has he wanted me?

The dark anticipation in his eyes made her flush under his gaze. His cock eased back into her throat, the lubrication speeding it along, as she attempted to bob her head back and forth, mindful of her attempt to make this blowjob better than fantasy. She kept her eyes open as best she could, as she seized around his cock, her throat milking him in pulsating waves. He groaned long and low, both hands shooting to her head, holding her in place.

She drooled and gagged and writhed on his cock, feeling submissive and small, and hornier than she ever had in her life. Her pussy dripped unabashedly, and, without her realising, one of her hands drifted down.

The slightest touch sent a jolt through her, and she would have panted with need, if it weren't for the cock locked in her throat.

"Look at yourself," he grunted, voice strained with the need to cum. And she did. She looked terrible. Her makeup was running in streaks, her whole face was shining and red with exertion and lack of air, and her lips ballooned obscenely around the massive cock in her throat.

There was a manic glint in her eyes, and her pussy was dripping creamy white on the pillow as her fingers plucked and pulled at her clit. He reached down, his cock, impossibly, digging further into her throat, ignoring her protesting squirms, and tugged her hand away, placing her hands on his thighs instead.

"No playing with yourself. You were a little brat, so I get to cum first."

She was filled with an impotent anger, and her fingers twisted and scratched at his thighs, curling into fists against his legs. She pulled back, catching her breath, then pounced on his cock again, taking out her frustration with her mouth, sucking hard and aggressively swirling her tongue. He fucked her throat relentlessly in brutal, deep strokes as she jolted and jerked underneath him. He reached his hands down to her neck, wrapping his fingers around her throat, to the bulge of his cock under her skin.

His hips snapped, ruthlessly, and her face was mashed into his pubes as she gagged and twisted under his hands. He jerked, groaning her name so lasciviously that her fingers moved from his leg, trying once more to reach her dripping pussy, as she felt his cock throbbing in her throat. She needed air, and she tried to pull back, only for him to thrust forward, hand still wrapped around her neck, constricting her throat further.

He held her there for long seconds, hips snapping forward as he dumped his cum straight down her throat, making her stomach and throat cramp at the sheer volume. As her vision faded to black, and her throat relaxed, she felt him pull out, and she collapsed against his legs, gaspgasping, pathetic and exhausted. His fingers stroked her hair.

"You did so well. I never imagined that you could swallow it all." He sounded worn out, too, and continued stroking her, almost reverently. "I'm so proud of you." And, really, that shouldn't have made her spine straighten with pride, but his voice was so warm and comforting, and she had worked so hard, and, really, he should be proud, she swallowed his whole cock, something neither of them imagined her capable of.

He stepped away from her, causing her to whimper in protest. Shame burned hotly for a moment at her neediness, but then he was back, gently cleaning her face with a towel, wiping away her running makeup, and kissing each part as it was cleaned.

Unconsciously, she leaned into the treatment, feeling light and untethered to everything except him. She rubbed her head against his thigh, almost purring with pleasure at his fingers through her hair. He paused at this, looking contemplative.

"Ellie," he started, "have you ever heard of subspace?" She just looked up at him, eyes large, as she nuzzled his thigh, fingers curled into his legs. His cock twitched, and her placid expression disappeared as she tracked the movement with her eyes, hypnotised by his length. He quirked an eyebrow at this and tried unsuccessfully to keep the smile from his voice.

"I've never seen anyone go into subspace from sucking a cock. You must be a pretty submissive little slut." His voice was soft, and soothing, and slightly amazed. Ellie understood the words, abstractly, but much preferred to rub her face against him rather than respond. He helped her to her feet as she wobbled unsteadily, and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in close, her nipples thrumming at the feel of his chest on hers.

He hummed and stilled as she rubbed her face into his shoulder. His large hands traced up her back, then back down, skimming over her swollen, bruised ass, livid marks still carved into the skin, already deepening to a vicious purple.

"I knew you were perfect, but this takes the cake," he muttered, easing her on to the bed. She blinked at him, sleepy and content, hoping he would curl up next to her, but he settled between her legs instead, spreading them wide. She watched him as he stared at her hungry pink pussy, grasping for a cock or fingers to fill it. His calloused fingers traced their way up her thighs, his eyes still locked on her streaming cunt.

As his fingers neared her throbbing entrance, she twitched. Her body was overstimulated, and her clit was a live wire, waiting to electrocute her. With gentle fingers, he pried open her pussy lips, and stared into her depths as she writhed on the bed, the ache travelling up her entire body.

She needed to cum. She needed to come apart around his fingers and cock and tongue, again again again. He knew this, and he was teasing her, pressing open mouthed, swirling kisses to her thighs, bumping his nose against her swollen clit, dragging his sandpaper stubble over her sopping pussy, and soft white thighs, watching as her pussy desperately clenched with need. Without warning, his wide tongue dragged up the length of her dripping cunt, and she almost screamed.

Her throat was too hoarse, however, so what came out was a sad little squeak.

He blinked at that, a grin stretching across his face. He dipped his head back down, and licked again, slowly, lapping up her clear, sweet juices with a moan of pleasure. His tongue flicked around her clit, and her legs clamped either side of his head, locking him in place and drawing him in.

She whimpered and squealed, hips thrusting futilely against his lips, and he sucked her clit into his mouth, rotating his tongue around it, and sucking deeper, harder. Just as the pressure had become almost unbearable, and she began to writhe with overstimulation, three of his long fingers slammed into her pussy, stretching her wide, then curling deftly, stroking some secret spot inside her.

She wailed and thrashed, clenching clenching around his fingers and face, mindless in animalistic pleasure. She came for what felt like hours, before finally collapsing on the bed, shaking, her pussy quivering and spasming still. He extracted himself, his face dripping, and licked his fingers clean with a satisfied noise, his eyes dark and intent on her as he did.

"Did you know you're a squirter, Ellie, you gorgeous woman?" he ground out, wiping ineffectually at his face. Ellie did not respond, but instead stared sleepily back, her eyes drifting shut as her lips curled in satisfaction.

"Fuck." She heard him mumble appreciatively, one hand possessively sliding up her waist. He came and curled around her, her sore ass pressing against his cock, feeling it twitch against her overheated skin. She twisted around to bury her face in his chest hair, nuzzling against him with a contented sigh. He sighed as well, draping his arm over her, tracing her curves.

They stayed like this for a while as Ellie dozed, worn out from a long day, and a longer cock. Eventually, he got up, and she whimpered in protest, catching his arm and looking at him pleadingly.

"I just have to grab something, I'll be right back, love." The pet name sent heat to her cheeks, and she collapsed back, staring at him as he sauntered out to the living room, still naked. She started to whimper as he disappeared from view, craving the feeling of his hands on her again. Her soft whimpers grew louder and louder, and he reappeared in the doorway, holding a glass of water and looking far too amused.

He sat her up and helped her drink, stroking her hair and saying under his breath what a good girl she was, how gorgeous she looked swallowing and gagging on his cock, how he would make her pussy swallow every inch of him too, and the words reignited the fire that had burned down to embers in her stomach, sending warmth through her. He helped her up from bed, and brought her to the living room, pushing the bong into her hands, and stroking her hair encouragingly as she looked helplessly up at him.

She took a deep hit, and immediately coughed, her throat scratchy and sore. That, combined with her already dazed state, was enough to knock her out, and she lolled on the sofa, head swaying dizzily. She felt his hands in her hair and knew no more. When she came to, her mind was a lot clearer, and the sun was burning low in the sky, washing the room with a crimson glow.

She reached up to rub her eyes, only to be stopped short. She blinked and twisted, and saw a wicked looking rope coiled around her hands, tethering them to separate bedposts, her face-down in the middle. Confused, she yanked at them, cutting the ropes deep into her skin. The flash of pain woke her fully, and her confusion was replaced with fear.

"Alex?" she called, her voice a whisper. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Alex?" He emerged from the bathroom, taking in her splayed position with a smile. Her feet were just as cruelly bound, her legs spread over the covers, lifted slightly by the shortness of the bonds. Under his smile, she squirmed, tugging experimentally at the ropes, finding no give. She looked up at him, eyes limned with panic.

"What are you doing? What is this? How did I get in here?" He tapped his lips, looking thoughtful.

"Well, right now, I'm watching you squirm, and trying not to lose my patience and jam my cock in you this second," he said, eyes narrowing at the bounce of her reddened ass and her shimmying hips.

"As for the other two, ropes, and I carried you. You're not exactly heavy, you know." She sucked in an annoyed breath through her teeth.

"I know these are ropes. Why am I tied up? What are you going to do to me?" She couldn't quite hide the excitement in her voice at the end, and he smirked knowingly, stretching forward to let his hand slide against the curves of her ass.

"I expect you'll figure it out at some point," he said, rounding the bed. She flushed crimson, unable to close her legs. She felt his gaze burning into her as he pulled her ass cheeks apart, revealing her tight, little asshole, still damp from her pussy juices. The cold air washed against her, and her toes curled in sudden apprehension.

"Wha-wh-what are you doing?" she stammered out, clenching and unclenching her fists.

"I said you'll figure it out soon enough." His voice was irritatingly pleasant and mellow, and as his breath curled hotly against her tightly closed anus, her body tensed with sudden fear.

"I'm not into this, Alex. I mean it. Untie me. If you do this, it's... It's rape." He hummed, her threats losing their edge around the shakiness in her voice.

"What if I can make you beg for it?" he asked darkly, fingers curling around her thighs.

"I said let me go!" She thrashed, ropes cutting into her, leaving vicious splashes of colour on her wrists and ankles. He pressed his hand to her ass forcefully, stilling her, and dragged his tongue up her slit, which was, embarrassingly, already dripping again. Her body was betraying her, she didn't want this, and she had to bite back a long moan as he expertly traced the curves of her pussy with the tip of his tongue. She didn't want this, she reminded herself, as his tongue came down again and again, relaxing her body incrementally with each lingering lick and swirl and suck.

She weighed her options and considered screaming for help. She didn't want him to get in trouble, though.... She probably wouldn't report him, regardless. But she vowed never to come back again, her resolve firming, even as a small part of her sank, even as her pussy drooled under his ministrations.

He licked her leisurely again, this time dragging his tongue up, up, until it was pressed against that ticklish space between her anus and her pussy, and he flicked his tongue there as she spasmed, little grunts escaping from her. She could feel him smile against her skin, and he lightly bit her thigh, before repeating the process. A long, slow, burning lick, all the way to her perineum, lingering there as her body slowly, slowly relaxed, beginning to bump up against his lips.

His tongue slipped another inch up, and her body erupted in goosebumps at the foreign feeling of a tongue on her most private place. He licked and swirled, flicking gently against her. She tightened at the intrusion, yet he continued that same, unhurried pace, thoroughly coating her asshole with saliva until it was slick and dripping.

She remained tense, apprehensive, as he licked back down, gathering her fragrant juice on his tongue, and dragged it back to her asshole, slicking it further. For a while, he didn't go any further, tongue lightly flicking back and forth. Her body relaxed in degrees, her fists unclenching, her asshole slowly, finally, unpuckering. In that moment, he pounced, and crammed his tongue into her little asshole, and she shrieked in surprise and fear. His hands dropped to her hips as he bobbed his head, enthusiastically swirling his tongue inside her, curling it against her in a way that was just...

She caught herself about to moan, and she bit down on her tongue, hard. She would not give him the satisfaction of it. If he wanted to ignore her wishes, then she would make it as unsatisfying for him as she could. Her silence didn't seem to bother him, and she thought shrewdly that he might have anticipated this reaction and scowled into the bedspread. He continued his assault on her asshole, tongue squirming deeper and deeper as she fought against her impulses to squirm and buck against him. He pulled his tongue free with a satisfied noise and resumed circling her now relaxed asshole.

"You're a sick fuck," she spat, her voice scathing. He hummed again, the vibrations travelling down his tongue, his deep baritone reverberating against her asshole, and she caught herself, but not before twitching her hips up to press his tongue deeper. This seemed to signify something, for Alex stood up, trailing a hand along her back as she tried not to shiver. He left, and returned with a horrifyingly large jar of lube, seeming to enjoy the widening of her eyes as he showily unscrewed it. He gathered some on his fingers, rubbing them together briskly to warm the cold grease, and ducked back between her legs, his hot tongue immediately pressed to her asshole again, licking, squirming, flicking.

"You are not fucking my ass, Alex, I mean it. I'll scream. I don't care, I'll put you in jail, you perverted fuck." She said all this breathlessly, her words crashing together in her panic.

"Go ahead," he replied, his voice muffled against her apex. "Scream."

He called her bluff, and she scowled again, her face twisting and untwisting with anxiety. She didn't want this, she reminded herself firmly, ignoring how her stomach fluttered at the danger evident in his voice.

Something chilly pushed against her, and she jerked, to the sound of a quiet laugh. His fingers dragged up her puckered anus, teasing and prodding, much like his tongue did, feather light touches that had her unconsciously rolling her hips. He eased the tip of his finger inside her, and she clamped down, hard, panic renewed.

He dropped his tongue to her pussy, and lapped at it coarsely, dragging roughly against her clit. She couldn't quite help the whimper that left her lips, but she felt confident that the bed muffled it. As he licked and sucked at her twitching clit, his finger slowly rotated deeper into her anus, circling inside her in a way that was so alien that she couldn't help but cry out.

He attacked her pussy with lustful savagery, his tongue probing her depths, as his finger pumped slowly back and forth, sawing against her sensitive ring. Her pussy drooled as he skillfully manipulated his tongue deep inside her, the wet heat of his mouth burning her twitching pussy. Her anus and cunt clenched rhythmically in time to the twist of his finger, the flick of his tongue, and just as she was about to cum, her back arching, body stretching, jaw falling open, another finger slid into her ass, and the friction and pull shocked her out of her orgasm, as she whimpered in betrayal, her pussy throbbing painfully as the burning started in her ass.

He scissored his fingers back and forth, stretching her elastic ring, with a miserly lap at her pussy every now and then. His attention was solely on her asshole, and she futilely tried to rub her clit against the bed for some relief. She needed to cum, she knew he was doing it on purpose, and yet, every time his lips landed on her pussy, she jerked, hoping, hoping, only for her head to fall back to the bed a moment later, a dissatisfied grunt leaving her mouth.

"You're going to come just from me toying with your tight little asshole," he promised, his lips pressed to her skin. "And when you do, I'm going to fuck your little ass with my huge cock."

Her breath came in short gasps as she tried not to react to his words, growled out into the folds of her pussy. She had never wanted to try anal, having seen compilations of anal pain, pornstars with bulging, teary eyes, shrieking at the sudden intrusion of a huge cock, pleading and scrambling, trying to get away as they're sawed back and forth, little ragdolls with cocks filling their asses. And yet, for some reason, that thought sent an electric jolt through her. Alex had hurt her, oh yes, she thought ruefully, still feeling the ache of her ass and throat.

Simultaneously, she felt the throb of her pussy at the thought that he would hurt her again. She couldn't deny the force with which she orgasmed under his lips last time. The withholding of pleasure, the punishment and shame and belittlement. She twisted underneath him, her awareness dragged down to the fingers rotating inside her tight ass, his other hand occasionally strumming and rolling her clit.

She warred with herself, her self-respect fighting with her desire to give in to him, to open her body for him and let him hurt her over and over, before breaking her to pieces. She knew he would never give her more than she could take. She thought back with a strange pride on her lips pressed to the base of his cock as he fucked her throat, and her pussy spasmed again at the thought. Her hips were twitching and rolling constantly now, and her ass was relaxed, gaping slightly as he pulled his fingers out, before pushing them back in.

"That's right, baby," he murmured, "let me take care of you." His voice was gentle, even as his fingers sped up, and she let out a noise like a sob as she pushed into him, feeling his knuckles brushing her anus. He pumped his fingers in and out of her slowly, her clit left forgotten, and he twisted and rolled inside of her, occasionally dipping back into the lube, thoroughly smearing her insides. She was well past preserving her dignity now and grunted and panted with each push of his fingers in her. He wormed a third finger up her ass, and the burning was maddening, every nerve ending thrilling with the pain and pleasure cresting over her body in waves of hot and cold.