Just Friends?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, Ellie. Cum while I finger your tight little asshole."

At that, her asshole clamped down on his fingers, and she howled, her body contracting as she came, her breaths juddering out of her as her pussy thudded like a second heartbeat.

"That's it," he whispered, sounding proud, and awed. "You're such a good girl, so sexy. Fuck, Ellie." He dragged his lips across her pussy as it twitched and drooled, and his tongue flicked out to taste her cum. She twitched but couldn't muster the strength for much more than that. No one had ever made her cum that hard, and from fingers in her ass, no less. She was beginning to worry that she might be as depraved as Alex thought she was.

"Do you remember what's next?" he asked, dark anticipation in his voice. He pulled his fingers from her with a slight pop, smearing her sucking asshole with the remnants of lube. She whimpered, and fisted her hands again, as he took his hands off her. The anticipation grew, and she tried to look over her shoulder, but the ropes prevented her.

Minutes or hours later, she felt something cold pressing against her, probing lightly into her, and she felt the strain as her asshole struggled to widen against his cockhead. He sawed the tip of his cock back and forth, pausing occasionally to add more lube to her already oozing asshole.

"You know, Ellie," he started conversationally, like he wasn't about to bury a log in her guts, "some people really like dry anal. The pain is apparently mind blowing. But so is the orgasm. Maybe we can find out some day, hmmmm?"

As he said this, he thrust a little deeper into her, and she felt her ring stretch hotly around his invading cock.

"Nnnnngh," she whimpered, pulling away as much as she could. In a flash, his hands were around her waist, pulling her back down on to him. He held still for a moment, the tip of his cock twitching inside her.

"Just relax, Ellie. I promise I'll make you love it."

His voice was low, and reassuring, and she couldn't help the shiver that travelled up her spine. He thrusted experimentally, and another quarter inch of his cock slid into her, clenched tightly by her sphincter. He reached a hand down to her pussy, and, whisper light, began to stroke her clit. She humped into his fingers, whimpering as he slid further into her, stretching her wider, until, finally, her asshole closed around his mushroom head, and she breathed a shuddering sigh of relief.

He stroked her back, and smoothed a hand over her ass cheeks, swatting one gently, and chuckling as she flinched. He pulsed against her, and she could feel him sinking deeper and deeper, the pain flaring and burning hotter as he fed his cock into her, inch by blistering inch.

"Please, take it out, it hurts, it's too big, please, please."

His hand dropped down to her clit again, soothing, stroking, strumming, and he pulled his cock almost all the way out, leaving the tip inside. She sighed with relief, only for it to gust out as he pushed back into her, hard, another inch or two slipping into her bowels. She bit the blanket, muffling her shriek, and still he flicked her clit, confusing her body and sending her synapses into a dizzying spiral.

He set up a rhythm, thrusting shallowly into her aching ass, timing the thrusts to a gentle slap of her clit, and she huffed in a breath, body twitching away from his invading cock. He gathered her closer, and she felt his body press against hers.

"Get ready, Ellie," he ground out, nipping her shoulder. "I'm about to shove my whole cock into your tiny little asshole. I'm going to fuck you until you scream. And then, if you beg nicely, I'll shoot my cum up your sore little ass."

He pushed into her, his cock heavy and dragging at her abused asshole as she writhed in pain, wincing at the molten intrusion. He moved smoothly, pushing his entire cock into her, and tears sprang to her eyes at the foreign feeling in her guts, the pain spearheading through her stomach, the ring of flames that was her stretched out anus. It felt like an eternity, but finally, he stilled. She could feel each throb of his cock inside her, her asshole moulded around the shape of him.

"Good girl," he whispered, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "So fucking hot. So tight."

He pulled out slightly, and thudded back into her, sending sensations tearing through her body as she shuddered. He thrust shallowly, over and over, her asshole scraping against the sides of his cock as he plunged into her bowels. Ellie's eyes rolled in panic and dismay, and she tugged even harder at her bindings, mindless of the crimson wrapping itself wetly around her wrists and feet.

Without warning, he pulled his cock out, dragging her insides as he went, lubed it again, then crammed it back in, splitting her obscenely as she cursed and spat. He did this a few more times, speeding up as he went, then began to fuck her ass in earnest, long, hard strokes that slapped his balls against her clit as she howled into the bedsheets, her fingers wrapping around the ropes as she tried to pull away. His fingers curled into her hips as he grunted in time to his thrusts.

"I've wanted," he panted, "to jam- my cock- in your ass- from the- second I met you. So- fucking innocent. So naughty. Those- fucking eyes- you- swallowing my cock- fuck, Ellie. Fuck, I love you."

She stiffened, the pain overtaken by surprise at the genuine emotion in his voice. The words swam in her head, even as he thrust harder against her. Loves me, he loves me. The undisguised lust in his voice echoed in her ears, and she found herself twitching back to meet him, the coiling pain intertwining with a strange, heady pleasure. He growled his approval, and held still, letting her slide her ass back and forth on his cock. She knew she should be resisting, but her brain was fog, and she couldn't quite remember why she wanted this to stop.

Loves me, he loves me, she chanted in her head, swirling her hips around, swallowing his cock with her ass as he groaned and shook at the sensations. The tension built and coiled inside her, twisting her guts as he pulled in and out, the burning pain become deliciously intermingled with her pleasure as she twitched and jerked and gasped. He stilled completely, and, when she twitched her ass back towards him, he held her still.

"Beg for it. Beg for me to fuck your ass." She whimpered, hands clenching and unclenching around the ropes, toes curled, eyes squeezed shut as she attempted to catch her breath.

"Come on, Ellie," he whispered. "Give in to me. Beg for me. I want to hear your sweet voice begging me to fill your guts."

She whined, attempting again to thrust against him, and he caught her, smacking her bruised ass.

"Ellie...." He said warningly, as his cock began to slide from her.

"Please...." she muttered, turning her face to the blanket.

"What was that?" She could picture his lascivious smile and growled unintelligibly.

"Please," she gritted out, pussy clamping against nothing.

"Please, what?"

"Please... Will you fuck my ass.... Please."

"Hmmmm...." His deep voice vibrated through her, shattering her bones and her control as she waited with clenched teeth.

"I think you can do better."

He pulled completely out of her, pressing kisses to her shoulder, before pushing himself up. She grappled with herself, but the ache in her pussy was quickly becoming all-consuming, and she felt, more than heard, herself babble,

"Please please fuck my tight, little ass, I want your cock in my guts, please, I want you to fuck me until my eyes roll back, please cum in my little asshole, I want to belong to you, fill me up and make me yours, please please, pleaseeee?"

Her words caught in her throat as his freshly lubed cock ground into her, nine inches slamming in, widening her asshole and her eyes as she thrashed frantically, desperate for his cock to soothe the deep aching throb that had taken over her whole body.

"You beg- so fucking nicely-" he grunted, his hips slapping against her. "I'm going to fill- all your holes- with my hot cum- just so I can hear you beg- over and over. For me."

His voice was dark and possessive, and his hands shot to her bound ones, gripping them with bruising force as he snapped forward into her. Her pussy spasmed, and she shrieked into the bed as he slammed his cock deeper, grinding inside of her, groaning. She felt it swell, and throb, and then, there was liquid heat filling her, and she lost control.

She threw her head back and forth, growling and howling and whining, animalistic and hungry, and her body convulsed as she came around him, her asshole milking his cock as he filled her with jet after jet of his hot cum. She felt it splash against her insides, and her breath came in shuddering staccatos as she writhed under him, coming apart around his cock.

His jerking subsided, and he stilled, stroking her as she panted and twitched. He pulled his cock gently from her, ignoring her whine of protest, and gently untied her, kissing the ligature marks she had left on her skin with her struggles. He grinned as her limbs dropped to the bed, her mouth agape, her eyes glazed. Her vision swam back into focus, and she glanced up at him.

He was standing over her, staring. His gaze was possessive, dark, and caring, his eyes roving over every inch of her. He sat by her and stroked her back as she came down from her high, blinking at the occasional streaks of pain that would shoot through her. They sat silently like that for a while, until she felt his cum start to dribble from her asshole, and her face twisted.

He breathed a laugh, and hauled her gently to her feet, guiding her to the shower as her legs threatened to give out. He turned the shower on, and, as it heated, kissed each inch of her, paying careful attention to her wrists, and swollen lips, brushing against them gently.

He eased her into the warm water and let her sag against him as he worked the water through her matted hair, the water streaming down and sluicing through the layers of cum and sweat that had accumulated on her overstimulated body.

She jerked a little at the water as it ran down the stripes on her ass, lingering in her abused crevice, and shuddered at the memory of his cock filling her. She hummed and closed her eyes, and he continued his ministrations, gently shampooing and rinsing her hair, fingers rubbing into her scalp as she cooed and nudged against him. He took his time lathering her up, and gently rubbed the soap into each part of her body as she slowly relaxed under his hands, feeling boneless and safe.

He rubbed conditioner into her hair as she butted her head into his chest, fingers curling in his chest hair. She felt a lazy heat start to wind its way up her body again, and she watched between cracked lids as he hastily scrubbed himself, her eyes tracking the pull of muscles under his skin, following the curve of the tattoos spread across his chest and arms.

Almost absentmindedly, she leaned forward, and dragged her tongue up his neck, standing on tiptoes to bite his earlobe. He groaned, his eyes bright, and he grabbed her with a laugh.

"Not until we get some food and drinks into us." She pouted a little, and turned, only to be grabbed by her waist, pulled into the curve of his arms. His cock pressed against her ass.

"I promise, I'll give you everything you want and more," he murmured in her ear. His tongue darted out to trace the shell of her ear, and she shivered. He released her with a playful, burning smile, and rinsed them down. The water turned off, and she looked at him mournfully as she dripped, shaking with the cold. He towelled her off, patting gently at her sore wrists and ass, and grabbed one of his shirts, pulling it over her head.

It was huge on her, but he seemed to like the effect, his eyes bright as he stared at her shapely legs poking out from under the fabric. He escorted her to the sofa, and pushed her flat against the pillows, despite her sleepy protests. She could hear him clattering around in the kitchen, and her eyes closed, even as the aches of her body called out to her.

When she woke again, it was dark outside, and she was still on the sofa, she noted with some relief. Alex was standing in front of her, a plate piled high with food balanced on his outstretched hand.

She wolfed it down eagerly, heedless of the amused, sidelong looks he gave her as he ate at a much more sedate pace, and she plopped her head in his lap as she finished, sighing with satisfaction. His hands stroked through her damp hair, and she turned her face down, pressing against his cock, the thin fabric of his boxers doing nothing to conceal the heat or firmness of his cock. He hummed and paused the play of his fingers.

"You're insatiable," he declared. She rolled back over with a cheeky smile.

"Well, now that I know what I've been missing, I want to make up for lost time."

"If I recall, you were the one that ran away like a frightened woodland creature last time." His voice dragged and pulled at her insides, and she wondered just how long she had wanted this for.

"I have no recollection of these events," she said primly, head still on his lap.

"Is that right?" He rumbled. "Maybe I should remind you."

He pulled her up to a sitting position, and she straddled him, arms draped around his neck.

"First," he murmured, "I dragged my lips up your neck. Remember?" He pulled his lips up the side of her neck, kissing and sucking as he went.

"Oh yes," she said faintly, "I remember now."

"And then," he continued, "I bit you. Here." He said, nipping the spot. "And here. I wanted to mark you, so everyone knew that you were mine."

His voice dropped at this last word, and his arms tightened around her. Heat pooled in her, and she barely restrained herself from rubbing against his cock.

"Is that right?" she said airily. "I guess I do remember that.... But what happened next?"

"Well," he growled, "you ran away, and I was too much of an idiot to follow you and pull you back to me. But now here you are."

"Here I am," she said, flashing a smile.

"So I think I should show you what I was going to do next."

"Yes," she agreed, breathless, "I think you should."

With a groan, he tilted her head, and kissed her, hands coiled in her hair as he flicked his tongue on her lip. He broke away, and kissed up the side of her neck again, biting and sucking, leaving wet, red marks trailing up her pale neck. He devoured her again, mouth pressing to hers with an urgency that she returned, hips already rolling as she felt his cock swell.

"Then what were you going to do?" she murmured, relishing the scrape of stubble against her live wire nerve endings.

"I was going to take you to my bed. Pull every scrap of clothing off you. Kiss every inch of you." He broke off jaggedly as her hand came down on his fabric covered cock. He continued, clearing his throat.

"I was going to run my fingers up your tight little cunt. I wanted to feel the way you twitched and moaned under me. And then," his voice lowered, "I was going to eat your pussy, watching as you came around my tongue. Coming for me. Only for me."

Her stomach clenched, and she tried to tug him from the sofa, but he had locked her into place.

"And then. When you were a sweaty, breathless mess, I was going to take off my pants. Watch your eyes widen with lust and fear. I was going to push my cock into you, slowly, feeling you stretching out underneath me as you squirmed and panted."

She was panting now, and pawing at his cock, but he seemed lost in a reverie.

"I was going to make love to you. I was going to pin you down and make you mine and fuck my hard cock deep in your pussy. I was going to fuck my cum into you, and then, when we were tired, we would sleep, you in my arms and my cock in your pussy, so I could fuck you awake again."

He turned his eyes up to hers, amusement dancing in them at the desperation on her face.

"Do you want that?" he asked, his lips brushing hers. In response, she shot out of his lap, stumbling to the bedroom, shirt already halfway off. He chuckled and followed, levelling a hungry look at her splayed on his mussed bed, her breasts bruised, pierced nipples bright red and peaked, and her hips wiggling as she whimpered, switching her gaze from his eyes to his cock. He pushed his boxers down, and climbed on to the bed, fingers tracing the violent marks he left on her.

His cock throbbed against her leg, and she squirmed, placing it at her entrance. It nudged against her clit, and she bit her lip viciously, hips rolling in small, desperate circles. He traced his fingers down her face.

"Don't you want me to shove my fingers in your cunt?" he asked. "Make you squirt all over my hand before you squirt around my cock?"

"Please," she stuttered, "I need your cock in me, I've wanted it for so long, please?"

He didn't need more encouragement than that. He spat into his hands and lubed up his cock, rubbing and bumping it against her dripping, clenching pussy. His eyes were intent on her face as he guided the tip in, and her eyes glazed over, lips parting as a soft "oh," sighed out. Her hips bucked to meet his, but he continued his agonisingly slow pace, watching her face as she fought to keep her eyes open.

He jerked forward at the welcoming wetness, and an encouraging groan pealed from her lips. She felt stretched, obscene, filthy, beautiful, as she panted and whimpered and begged for his cock to fill her.

She felt his cock slide deeper, the blunt tip fighting through her tight, grasping passage. His eyes flickered as he stared down at her, and she felt his fingers tighten around her wrists as he pinned her to the bed. He pulled all the way out, then slammed his cock in, both of them groaning loudly as her pussy spasmed around the massive invader. It hurt, but she had felt worse. Her world narrowed to the thrust of his hips against hers, and the sound of his grunts as he fucked his cock into her, hitting against her cervix and making her flinch with pleasure pain.

With a twist of his hips, he flipped them, so she was perched above him, and gathered her into his arms, wrapping her as he plunged desperately into her pussy. She clawed and bit and sucked at every inch of skin she could reach, out of her mind with pleasure. His fingers brushed her clit, and she came, hard, pushing his cock out of her with a spray of liquid. He growled, and forced his cock back inside, her pussy almost impossibly tight as she came down from her orgasm, and he pushed into her again, grinding his cock deep into her pussy as she gasped, her eyes rolled back, hair in disarray.

"Fuck," she panted, "fuck my little- p-pussy, fill me up, breed my little, cunt, please, I need your c-cum." His thrusts were aggressive, and his arms locked around her, squeezing her and pulling her to him, their bodies mashed together, sweaty and dishevelled and perfect, and she panted, quietly, against his shoulder,

"I love you."

He came with a roar, his cock surging up inside her, as she felt his hot cum splashing against her cervix as her pussy spasmed, trying to push out his cock. He held her firm as she writhed, his hips twitching as he fucked his seed into her, and she panted and drooled on his shoulder, eyes rolled in her head, unresisting as a ragdoll. He slowed, then stilled. His cock plugged her, and she felt the liquid sloshing inside her as he slid them towards the pillows.

She collapsed on top of him, dragging her tongue up his colourful, sweaty chest, and he stroked her hair, both silent, save for their laboured breathing. Her eyes began to close, and she shot him a tired, satisfied smile as she shimmied her hips on his cock, getting comfortable. His hands traced down to her ass as he returned her grin, looking more alive than she could ever remember seeing him.