All Comments on 'Just Fuck Me Already, Will You?'

by KateHarp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope....

I hope you actually get together with this guy....He is definitely one lucky fellow to have a woman like you want him...Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
damn, this is good

you are a good writer and now I have to go read your backlist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Found it quite teasing since nothing really happens but you have a great writing style. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like it.

Sometimes when I read these "internal monologue" things I'm left kind of cold. Not here. You make it very real, very believable.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeabout 16 years ago
That is an amazing piece of writing

Sometimes - very occasionally - you read a piece of writing which allows you to see through the glass darkly, to experience a bit of what it would be like to be the other gender. That was one, for me - a window into a very foreign land, but one in which I am intensely interested.

Congratulations - and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So nice

Im always thinking about a girl i work with like this, its nice to think shes fantasizing about me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Close

Please finish this story! The flow, the style, the setting, the narration -- it is beyond sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

That is some beautiful poetry. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous