All Comments on 'Just Gay for Me'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
christa_pchrista_pabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey anonymous, first if all, it's a plot device not a PhD dissertation. Second, it's been all over the news so that is not some fringe opinion. Third, it may or may not be true, who knows?

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Simmering; very sensual feeling as intended. Liked Jocelyn’s sassy bit sarcastic demeanor early in the piece and how she calmed her libido before the practice massage. Your Elena - Tamara series so well written; captivating. This piece surely/hopefully has more to it, though not numbered. By the way, you are right about your lines around sexuality spectrum being plot device and the well established psych research behind the notion. Enjoy your creativity; nice to see you posting — missed you in 2022.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I like Jocylen’s scheme! Slow and steady wins the race. Looking forward to the heat rising in Cheyenne’s mind.

christa_pchrista_pabout 1 year agoAuthor

I added the words "chapter 1" before publishing this, it's intended to be a four part series. Does anyone know how to make edits?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many haters on this site! I do not care for the short stories (some are 2-3 paragraphs or less ), to each their own. But I do not leave nasty comments. You write whatever you like Christa. Best wishes.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Not to worry; you are creative. Happy that you have more. It will be obvious when you post. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Christa_p and the rest. If you bring up terms or ideas even as a plot device they are open for challenge and discussion. In regards to being mean - was any profanity used against you? Was there an attempt to censor you?

I hope you keep writing and have a pleasant day.

sars33sars33about 1 year ago

I'm really looking forward to reading future chapters Christa

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 2.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Nice start, Christa. Looking forward to the next instalments to see how easy Jocelyn manages to make the seduction and get her hands on every part of Cheyenne’s body

JachmastJachmast9 months ago

Well I thought that was a really great start. The plot was well conceived and unfolded teasingly and sensually. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enjoyed the slow build up, as any erotic story should have. Looking forward to reading the remaining parts of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!