Just Gay for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocelyn thought that a brief demonstration was in order, so she didn't put any massage oil on her hands at that point; it would just get the girl's bra messy and not serve any purpose. She lingered for a moment, savoring the smooth and youthful skin of Cheyenne's back, and admired the gentle angles of her shoulder blades.

She let her hands descend slowly on the blonde's lower back, like a mist that covered the ground in the early morning before sunrise. When they finally touched the girl's warm skin, she felt a shiver, causing her to leave her hands still for a moment.

"Now, a good massage is like a leisurely drive out in the country." Jocelyn said gently, slowly moving her hands around, fingers kneading and thumbs rubbing. Her motions were casual and deliberate, but she would be lying if she said it didn't feel sexy caressing the skin that way. The tactile sensations and bodily warmth felt incredibly sensual and intimate at the same time, which made her remember that self-control was key.

"Mmmm, gotta say that does feel great, kinda was manhandled the last time I got a massage." Cheyenne said dreamily.

"Well," Jocelyn began, "just like a long drive, the experience can get diminished if you run into construction, or barriers."

As if to overemphasize the point, Jocelyn slid her hands upward an inch at a time, until they bumped into the other girl's red satin bra strap, repeating the motions. After a moment, she maneuvered her hands down to the shorts, as if attempting to massage the girl's hips, but demonstrating the clothing blocking her efforts. She paused to let her words sink in, keeping her hands glued to the girl's skin.

Cheyenne took in a deep breath as she processed everything, drawing more of the sweet scent of her friend's perfume into her nose, which she had really come to like. Jocelyn did have a good point, that did put barriers in the way of the experience, and as she thought back to her last massage, the circumstances were almost identical. Well she isn't some creepy groping asshole and she has seen me without clothes before, so what's the harm?

"Well what do you think? It's completely up to you, I get my practice sessions in either way."

"Ok, I see your point. Makes sense, and we've been good friends for a couple years now. Never had a reason to distrust you. But if it's all the same, can you turn around? Please?"

Jocelyn grinned as she turned away, hearing the sounds of disrobing behind her, already pleased at how things were working out. She would have to take it slowly, and ultimately, if her friend decided not to play ball, she would accept it, and hopefully remain friends. She genuinely liked her and they got along well.

When Joclelyn turned back around, Cheyenne was lying face down, the little towel already over her rear end. As her friend had said, it wasn't anything she had not seen before, but the naked vulnerability and the fact that she could touch her gave it a very exciting feeling. "Comfortable?" she asked.

"Yep!"

Jocelyn smiled as she reached to the small table just to her right and grabbed a bottle of coconut scented oil she had warmed up earlier. She dribbled it on her wrist to ensure it was not too hot and was pleased with the result, holding it over the girl's back and depositing a thick stream from just below her neck just an inch from the towel over her bottom.

Cheyenne giggled as she felt the warmth hit her skin, even feeling a slight shiver. "That tickles a little," she said.

"That'll pass hopefully." the brunette teased, applying more oil to her hands just before planting them up near her subject's upper back, who then drew in a long breath. She slipped her hands up by the girl's neck, making her body spasm a bit. Jocelyn knew from experience that hinted at a sensitive spot, one that could almost certainly create arousal, though there was nothing inherently sexual about the area.

She worked the area for a few moments and then moved down to Cheyenne's shoulders, creating a similar but less obvious reaction. Jocelyn smiled. If nothing else, the purpose of the first several massages were exploratory, to discover the areas with the most promise to induce sensuality and excitement. By the time the first cycle of sessions was complete, she wanted a nearly complete map of the blonde girl's body, every secret spot laid bare. With that knowledge, Jocelyn could wind her up at will, get accustomed to feeling good at her own hands, and nature could take its course.

Cheyenne let out a deep contented sigh as the hands moved up and down her sides, occasionally lingering in spots, but nothing felt questionable or out of the ordinary. In fact, it felt incredible, like her body was floating, and her skin was tingling. This massage was different from any others she experienced before, but it was a good different, almost magical.

Jocelyn felt an incredible rush as her "client" gave her free reign to touch her body nearly everywhere, massaging her but it felt like caresses, at least to her in her own mind. Cheyenne was gorgeous and her body so soft and feminine and endlessly delicious. Touching her that was in any other setting would be considered unwelcome and even illegal contact. Her oiled hands had unfettered access to every inch of her beautiful skin, and it aroused her to an almost painful level.

When Cheyenne finally rolled over, she kept her eyes tightly shut, her hands over her medium sized breasts, feeling incredibly self conscious. She had accepted the reason for not wearing anything, but still felt exposed. Inwardly she panicked when the idea occurred to her that Jocelyn could certainly think that her chest was fair game. That would be way over the line for sure, letting her touch me that way. No, no, no, she said, her thoughts racing.

Jocelyn eyed the girl's breasts a number of times but made it a point to steer clear of them. Any kind of sexual contact would be unprofessional and certainly wreck any chances of anything developing between the two of them later. She did, however, shift her arms or legs in such a way to force them to move a bit, to sway for her viewing pleasure, but reasoned that it didn't violate any sort of barrier. The remainder of the time flew by without conversation, and Cheyenne was half-asleep when it was finished.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Wow you actually fell asleep. I must be better than I thought." Jocelyn chuckled, shaking her friend's right shoulder a bit.

"Wow is right, I have never felt anything that incredible." the blonde girl gasped as she opened her eyes, surprised she had become that relaxed.

"Glad to hear you enjoyed it. It might be practice, but I still want people to be satisfied with my work." Jocelyn, immediately concerned that the comment could sound creepy.

"It's sad to hear you call our first date a chore." the other girl said with a wink.

Jocelyn's brow furrowed and her lips pursed as she tried to process the statement. Was she serious, or just joking around? "Umm." she muttered.

"Oh you should see the look on your face right now. Sorry, that was mean of me, Jos." Cheyenne said, a look of genuine regret on her face.

Jocelyn snapped out of her shock, and started giggling, surprised that the girl had caught her off guard like that. "Oh you are hilarious, hun." she said.

"Ok, so what, next week sometime?"

Jocelyn only had a split second to think about it, but wanted something a lot more frequent than that, especially since she hoped to make an indelible impression on her. "Well, if that's all you can spare for sure. But twice a week would get me there a tad faster.: she said, trying to sound casual and nonchalant. If the girl felt any pressure, she would likely bolt.

Cheyenne hopped off the table, turning to face away from Jocelyn, picking up her clothes and getting dressed, though not hastily. "Hmm, yeah sure, if I have something urgent come up I will try to let you know right away."

12