All Comments on 'Just Get Over It Bobby'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle2 months ago

What a great story. It had a little of everything -- romance (three of them), intrigue, betrayal, revenge, BTB, the good guys win/the bad guys loose, and finally a happy ending. What more could you want. Well done. Five stars!!!

NicealloverNiceallover2 months ago

It was a good story but the dialogue was hard to follow at times. I loved the way you handled the cheating. It was unique and I enjoyed how it unfolded. Shelly was not really in love with her husband or her family. She was heartless and her pleading for forgiveness was not convincing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story. Brilliant with the setup and execution of the post nuptial contract. It’s amazing how some people will put everything they hold dear in jeopardy just to get laid.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly3 days ago

loved the story, but I'm an inquisitive bastard what happened to Shelly, did the boys see her again

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Kind of like February Sucks - Sun Flower state style. On another note, that failed marriage sounds like what happens when a couple just accidentally 'happen' rather than court and know their minds. She clearly didn't love him or at least didn't understand what a marriage entails. So she paid the price. Clever plot response too. My best friend's first wife was similar, playing the devoted wife/mother for eight years while carrying on a side-piece affair for six. He only. found out from a mutual acquaintance who revealed her with the guy at a conference. Two kids, eight years, and substantial real estate thrown away. Fortunately, ti was a state where adultery was still a legal facet of divorce and he didn't get screwed. He was still active with his kids, supported them, and remarried a nice woman while she ended up marrying down. Best revenge is a life well lived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous