All Comments on 'Just Get Over It Bobby'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments
Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A great story. Enjoyed this very much.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Good one.

2 great women & one whore.

Not Bad.

Great he ended with a Good woman.

Used his brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Them nasty football players sure get around, don't they? And the wife has such good friends that tell poor hubby to "get over it"! But all in all, not bad. I gave it *****

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Great love story and besides kneeling for the anthem and chasing married wives another gret nfl star

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was really sad when Ann died, but I'm glad he eventually got a happy ending with Emily.

Shelly being destroyed by the postnup was amusing, she deserved it after publicly humiliating her husband. It was just a shame that she was happily remarried at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If all you have for assets is a house, car and pickup, it not hard for a wife to get 90% of the assets in the divorce.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Yup. I’m sure that plane “trip” was in late February.

How did he get photos of Shelly in the storage closet unless he set it up? Of course she’d have tell him she got another STD, by order of the Health Department, after she showed she was clean proving she had cheated again.

If he had set it up, getting her drunk then having someone seduce her, that’s reprehensible on his part. It was entrapment.

Liked it anyways. 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did the plane flight with the football player happen in February?

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

very good story.

I will rate 4⭐ (5-1) because of the absurdity of the 90% -10% asset split which is totally ridiculous.

it’s a shame.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Will February Sucks never end?

.

Too trite, and the easy way out taken by the author way too much. Bobby wants revenge against Lance, and, surprise, surprise, finds that a football player who takes thirty-something MILFs for mile high plane rides is really into pedo porn? Those things just don't go together. If such a guy was interested in women at all -- as politically incorrect as it is to say, most male pedophiles are homosexual anyway, preferring boys to girls -- he'd be taking 18 year old girls, if not younger, not middle aged MILFS for a ride. This was just laziness on the part of the author.

.

Wide receivers aren't normally dirty players; they are trying to avoid contact to get open -- well, maybe some of them will try to block occasionally -- and wide receivers frequently wind up in positions that a defensive player with the extra motivation of the WR being dirty have too many openings to take a real cheap shot. Defensive players, and maybe a couple of offensive linemen, can get reps as dirty players. And the Kansas City Chiefs suck.

.

STD tests? You can get a positive around five days after exposure to chlamydia and syphilis, but if you suspect exposure, most doctors will want a retest after two weeks. And why would STD tests be humiliating, since no one is going to know why she went to the doctor's office, and medical confidentiality would protect her from disclosure of the reasons.

.

So, he's spending four nights a week in bed with a wife who wants to fuck, but he never fucks her, and he's not getting any action on the side? That's a not-infrequently-used plot device in LW, but really, how often does that happen in real life?

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

Far far too much meaningless intro and pages on the first wife.

Then he meets a barfly and is almost instantly married.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

An interesting story. It must be good because the nit-pickers and naysayers are out in force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was 6 pages of drivel about life on a ranch with about a page and a half on the actual cheating story and about 3 paragraphs about the cheater and what she did. Go read Papatoad. Great stories, not a lot of extraneous bullshit. Gets the point across and burns the cheater every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read most of the first page. The plot was not advanced at all, or even revealed. When I saw there were five more, I stopped. Why does it matter where the couple met or when they first had sex? A full page with no issues or conflicts, just filler? You could have dropped the first page entirely and probably, a few more. You lose readers meandering through a story, especially with unneeded backstory.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Shelly's slut turn is too sudden. There's no buildup to it, so it just happens with no fanfare, like some unimportant plot point. And that claimed 90/10 split is hilarious. Men can get hosed in divorces, but nowhere near that badly.

NorthHunterNorthHunterover 2 years ago

Another great story! Well done Sunshine! As far as the comments previously LOL if the bitch gets the house as the primary care giver and everything else is 50/50 and the house is the major family asset just do the maths 90% is well within reality and usually is the result! I guess the Trolls are part of that great US no child left behind education system that leaves primary school graduates with 3rd grade maths skills. Anyway great story great read and I look forward to your next offering.

chris2300chris2300over 2 years ago

Just wanted to say how refreshing the story was. No mega bucks and real time poverty looming in his face. Thank you for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost like there were two stories one. The common loving wife dies and then the "february sucks" thing rears its head. And as usual, another loving wife waiting in the wings.

After Ann, why would he even marry? So what she is pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very good read. Thank you.

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 2 years ago

You have a great way to say with words the thoughts of many people that would only wish for such a life.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Well done, a very good read. I liked your version of “February Sucks”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good. Especially given the flood of cuck trash that seems to pour into LW these days.

.

Surprised us by killing off Ann in the first third given the prologue. Then you found him another love.

.

Having Shelley perform a redux of “February Sucks” was kind of weak. But at least you didn’t allow the MC to RAAC. In fact, burning her was great. But how is it someone always seems to video tape her extra marital excursions? So convenient 😎

.

Then he finds his 3rd love, Emily….who is Ann’s cousin. Talk about a plot device!

.

But fine….they lived happily ever after. And Lance got his. But whatever happened to Shelley?

.

Still…4 solid **** for good writing, no cucks, and a decent story.

.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Interesting and enjoyable story, but come on..... another dirty and arrogant football player? You should have given credit to George Anderson.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

5* from me. Nice story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

You did an outstanding job of totally misleading on where the story was going at the start. Shame on me for thinking I knew more than you! You really did a good job weaving several subplots together, solid narrative, and drawing us into your world. I had tears in my eyes throughout most of Bobby's life with Ann, to the point I was starting to think it was a true story. If I had one complaint, I would have preferred another page of content of Bobby and Emily's relationship as it evolved. Maybe them having one daughter named Ann would have been a nice touch. 5*s for sure!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very well done but the tone of the story shifted to dramatically when Shelly and her woes entered the story. It may have been to soupy but I think better than having another NFL freak in the story.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Good story, well written! Thanks!

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

A fine read . And its correct , you do have a way with words.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good story but Shelly got off virtually scot free. Not a lot of romantic emotion in this story. 4/5

HMAuthorHMAuthorover 2 years ago

Tears to my eyes.

Also, I like a story where good honest work pays off with a life well lived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bobby's worried about his kids getting an STD from Shelly? Is she having sex with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending was stupidly saccharine. NEVERTHELESS...the tattoo idea was completely original and made me laugh AND, although this story had the same celebrity fuck idea that GA put in his poorly written February story, this author wrote a wife character who, unlike GA's "Linda", could plausibly be seen as slutting herself out. So, despite my hatred of "Hallmark Channel" endings....5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

well written and well said. My girlfriend loves these "Hallmark" endings. No nitpicking from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ReedRichards requires a warning label

The vast majority of child sexual abuse involves heterosexual adult male perpetrators and juvenile female victims. Females are at least five times more likely to be sexually abused during childhood than are males. Homosexuals are no more likely to be pedophiles than are heterosexuals. These research findings are consistent in studies performed in the US, Europe, Russia and South America.

Political correctness has nothing to do with the accurate reporting of scientific data. ReedRichards made a conscious choice to promulgate untruthful, defamatory information about a disenfranchised minority. His motives for this reprehensible attempt to demonize homosexual men are unclear. ReedRichard's future credibility within the Literotica community, however, is obvious.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

This is very good, reminds me of 'Irish Eyes' & 'February Sucks' melded together. But sorry his EX wife did not pay enough for her slut-ness. Good ending!

/

5*, Hooyah, Salutes...

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

Good entertaining and well written story, Also what my UK buddy says too, must be good if the nit-pickers and nay sayers are out in force...just need sbrooks now with his long string of / jealous rubbish. I look forward to your next one, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate it when the really nice ones get killed off to promote the story line. Especially when they get replaced by a cheating slut.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Obviously the author is a very angry man. This story probably, to some degree, is in my opinion autobiographical. The wife signed a postnup. But he made her life, at least in this story miserable and she ended up drunk again and cheated a second time. It was as if the husband knew if he pushed the right buttons he could get her to cheat again. It was obvious to me the wife was set up by the husband to fail so he could get out out of the marriage looking good. Had he tried to mend the marriage the sister would have been right she would not have cheated again. Anyway that’s my take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, now you have done it. This is a Very GOOD story and it has made a lot of people cry. This story hits right in the middle of every day life. I gave you 5/5 for this story ONLY if we get to see more of your writing. Good Luck and Thank you.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The anon who made the statement he did to and about ReedRichards is totally off the mark. His is the typical conservative, and false, viewpoint of homosexuals. That view is based on their general homophobia, and as such will make up whatever statements they need to to keep their cognitive dissonance quiet. Straight people ARE more apt to be sexually abusive. Thats a fact my dear fragile and most likely self loathing/denying closeted little man. As with cuckolding, which IS more a Conservative "kink"...and to be fair liberals are more likely to be into a DOM/BDSM kink. Sorry anon you lose, at least in the real world of facts.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

All that and I forgot to mention the story. Didnt care for it at all.

I never understand why writers feel the need to make everyone around a cheating wife, and quite honestly everyones mom and dad, cousin, nephews, neighbors, Dear Abby and some dumb cuck on Fox and Friends, telling the cheated on spouse to get over it, they love you, how can you be so mean, your ego....its all stupid dog whistle writing and, hate to say it again, its generally used as a manipulative tool, but none of you use it in a subtle way that actually works. Hitting us in the face with it does nothing but make many people just groan and roll their eyes.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

This was beyond fucking stupid. It's clear you don't have an iota of talent.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 2 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for taking the time and the enormous amount of effort that it takes to complete a story, and for the leap of faith it takes to post it. I didn't find it to my taste, and didn't find it credible, but I love that you wrote it. Thanks. I'll never give less than four stars for a sincere, grammatically sound story.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Holy mother of God!! Another February story!!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Very good story, glad to see there was no reconciliation as even if you can excuse cheating spur of the moment drunken thing knowingly banging some dude for "the experience" is reprehensible. Like the tattoo idea and that the ex wife would fall back into cheating. Loved the revenge against the football guy, the hubby barely had to do anything. 5 stars and faved.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

You went way off the rails here. I love a well written story even if it touches on idiocy. This was not it. Flashes of the february sucks story of a football star taking a wife. Then some inane 90% loss of all assets if he divorces her. Then getting a tat on his chest to piss her off? Nonsensical. 3 stars. and that might be a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really likes your stories and this one especially!

Please don't be afraid to tell your story the way you feel it.

You are an excellent writer on the way to being a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife cheating didn't make any sense, especially her apparently becoming a serial cheater. Too Martian Slut Rayish. And on top of suddenly becoming a slut, she also expected to keep this behavior from her husband by just denying and lying? So she got super stupid with the same dose of the Ray?

The whole cheating thing was just too contrived and sudden. Unless the husband is actually the stupid one, and was married to a woman with the values ethics and morals of a whore. Its kind of hard for a woman that cheap and soulless to keep it hidden from an intelligent man who is paying attention.

All the right things happened to the right people for the right reasons, but it just wasn't very compelling or exciting. Better luck with future work. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't listin to timriv, he's a CUCK.

He's opinion doesn't count at all

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

@timriv: well of course he set the whore up. that was the hole point. he didn't want to financially shackled to her for years because of an unfavorable divorce. (yes, i'm aware that irl that kind of divorce doesn't happen.) the whole point of the post-nup and withholding of affection was for her to cheat again so that he could kick the whore out without having to pay her anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some stories are better told in a shorter version.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

There are some crazy commenters out there. This was a great tale. No extreme revenge. It was a great way to handle the cheating. A lifetime tale. It was great to have a happily ever after.

By the way, fuck that cunt.

Five Stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Read the John Jay report on abuse by Catholic priests. All the abusers were male, as all priests are male. 81% of their victims boys, with 11 to 14 year olds the most commonly abused age group, and 15 to 17 year olds second most frequently abused.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Bravo, that was a very well and very entertainingly told story. Like a roller coaster ride! Everything I want in a good story was covered. I was very entertained! Thank you for sharing! 5/5!!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

White and black.

First half of the story was very good.

Enjoyable read.

The second part was as bad

as the first one was good.

Not worse than many stories we've seen here.

Many writers like to write stories

with no connection to reality.

I have no problem with that.

It's just not my thing.

So 3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ImNotanAnon, “MORON”. Well that’s enough time wasted on you.

Well written story and really possible to have happened. Sort of like the GA story about February. Only taken from a perspective of what a man with real values would do. Best action he could take to protect himself and his boys from the poisonous cunt.

She should feel lucky, if she had done this a hundred years earlier Bobby could have just walked up and shot both of them and walked away without a worry in the world.

Modern women are right, they have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies.

What they tend to ignore is that they also will have to take the actions of their husbands as their right to do with the rest of their lives as they see fit.

You didn’t consider his feeling prior to your selfish behavior unilateral actions so, don’t act hurt and unappreciated when his opinion and concern for your feelings and requests are put where they belong in the toilet and flushed.

So to “all” you self entitled “women” out there that want a man to spend your life with. Just remember when you try and put a chair by the bed that your only concern should be if you are going to be in the chair when it is thrown through window. Hell you might get lucky and be thrown out afterwards so that the glass won’t cut you on your way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t believe your Amy service……. I come to this site to zone out. Toooooooo much flufffff. LOVE. Slap*hapy*papy#9

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Nice.

I like it.

But the cheating with a famous athlete is just too much, And on his plane. Purely fiction.

But good story Sunshine2019.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
A good yarn!

Well done!

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Shelly went from reasonably good wife to celebrity slut fucker in about four and a half paragraphs.

From being on the hospital committee, to being pushed into the plane. No build up. Not an inkling how it happened.

In “February Sucks” there was a build up to the club scene, and even the Martian Slut Ray (MSR) in the club had a build up of the ignoring hubby when celebrity asked to dance, to hot dancing (where the MSR hit her), and then the escape. In “Unintended Consequences” (BigGuy33) the MSR was quick, but the reason was well documented — the approach of the antagonist with picture of his BBC — bzzzz-aaapp (sound of MSR) — Houston, it’s confirmed; we have a slut.

Here it’s just they are both associated with a committee... then she’s at the airport and she jumps into his plane. The ellipsis (...) is where a little detail is missing. I’d think a minimum of another 5 short descriptive paragraphs, showing the “seduction” / shooting of the MSR, is called for. You do describe what’s-his-face, but you show no actual interaction between Shelly and Buttface.

TexdomTexdomover 2 years ago

One of the most awesome stories on this site!

Loved it

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

it's like a 60 year old incel wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Might be a good story, I’ll never know. To say the first few pages drag along is an understatement. Just gets wearisome

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

The 1st story in a long time to cause tears! *4 solid.

AlTendAlTendover 2 years ago

Something seemed a bit off, to me, about the last line of this fine story. I took the liberty of tweaking it, for my own satisfaction, and came up with:

Bobby's tattoo did not deter Emily's desire to have sex with him. Even though it was her cousin's name on his chest. A Little work by his Tattoo artist with a laser removal tool, some new Ink, and the old tattoo read, My Old True Love. An Identical, but larger, tattoo on his right chest read, My Forever True Love…Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Some sections were a little long though. At least it wasn't a full on cuckold story, as the MC had some balls to get even with his ex-wife, and keep his kids. Glad to hear his new 2nd wife worked out for him. What I really liked was that the MC had a sense of honor, and kept his cool and his word. And that there was no nuking of anyone in the story, especially those that deserved it. Most of them got what was coming to them on there own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very fine story. Completely enjoyable. Thank you.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

Nice, but too much backstory. Took too long

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

@ AlTend: Naw, better the way the author wrote it. Laser off "Ann" - no, Emily signed on into this relationship as an addition to, not as a replacement for, just as Bobby does not replace her dead husband, father of her children, he would be a loving addition. *****'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and February still sucks. :)

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@zeuspm

it's like a 60 year old incel wrote this story.

How do you see that?

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Good story, I would have liked it better if the romance with Emily had taken up more pages and the part with the cheating wife fewer pages. Did like the revenge on the NFL guy. Yeah, I thought of February when I read that bit as well.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story. Long enough to get involved in, and happy ending for everyone who deserved it. I would like Shelly’s ending not to be so happy. She was a cheating bitch and didn’t deserve it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@RR — February Sucks End???

You statement about homosexuals v. pedophilia is correct — IN THE SUBSET OF CATHOLIC PRIESTS. Doing that you exclude all the heterosexual Dirty Uncle Henrys that show up at family gatherings and had all his 2-6 year old nieces sit in his lap rubbing his cock (in his pants) against their bottoms (my wife had this happen to her growing up. Only later realized what was going on). Or the demented father sexually abusing, then later raping, his daughter from an early age until sometime in high school (cousin in-law of 2nd cousin in-law in my family). I’d be willing to bet they’re just a numerous — maybe, just maybe, not percentage wise, but certainly in gross numbers.

Convenience of Bobby finding Lance with pedophile porn — about the same convenience as being former SF, SEAL, Recondo, PJs, SAS. Or childhood friend becoming a wise guy or Don of a crime syndicate. Or being a world class computer hacker. And there sure are a lot of car salesmen here. And I’d guess a good 15% births are twins here, while national average its ~4%. And while National average male height is 5’9”, most men here are 6’2” and up. And while average pen is size is 5.5”, here most everyone is 6.5 and up, or 4”.

What the heck does their position on the field and how dirty they play have to do with anything about them being big hairy stinking assholes off the field. And you may be right that there are more linemen who play dirty, but that doesn’t rule out Marc Laforjedyrgrn was the dirtiest running back or receiver in the league. You know, a well placed cleat here, totally unintentional spear, more face masks than league average there, etc.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Loved it.

Well told - wouldn't change a thing.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well worth the 5 stars. Thank you Sunshineman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was assigned to McConnell AFB just our of electronics / PAR- RADAR School (USAF).

I meet a lady of 19 years old and ended up marrying Her. He middle and Last Name was - ANN GREEN

Sadly MY (xxxxxxxxx Ann Green) was not like the one in this story. My Ann Green was more like Sally.

The above is very true remarks. RCD

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

yeah just yummy but yeah what etchi said the lance revenge was too unbelievable to me. the rest was just yummy

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Excellent and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Up to almost the end of page 3 this was a really good story. After that it just went to shit. It was almost like someone else was writing the story. The conversation between the characters became stilted and unreal. There was no real explanation as to why Shelley suddenly became some sort of lose cheating whore.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

It’s a fairy tale where all things that can happen do happen, and it all ends well with everyone living happily ever after.

It all had a theme in it that kind of copies George Anderson’s “February Sucks."

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Thanks, loved it. Brought back boyhood memories of wanting to be a cowboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those not familiar with George Anderson’s “February Sucks” go ahead and read one of the recent classic LW stories. I took a trip down memory lane with the reference to enlisting in the military and feeling as if I had more money than I ever had (it was) or dreamed of having. I started with $109.50 a month and got a pay raise to $113.40 after just six weeks. Damn, I was in hog heaven. Retired 22 years later after an interesting and enjoyable AF career. Tone down the sex and this could easily go into the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gosh, I just love "Happily-Ever-After. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit of a “bait and switch” thing here I think. When the story starts some sloppy pig of a woman is begging Bobby to give her sister another chance, saying she’ll never cheat again. Then for the next several pages a story is told about a loving woman who died in a car wreck. Then…comes the story about the cheating wife, oh yeah, the SECOND wife. One more thing: Carter marrying Amber? A little family inbreeding going on there? They are, after all, maternal cousins. 3 stars.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
By The Numbers

Other commenters have already noted the Hallmark tone, unnecessary detail in back-story, character shift, etc., etc. Now for a little by-the-numbers grammar observation:

1. To lie (past tense is lay) is to recline. To lay (past tense is laid) is to place. e.g. "Last night I laid the book on the nightstand and lay down for sleep."

2. Site is a location or place. Sight is a view, a look, eye-sight, an apparition.

3. Suite is a term related to real estate; not interchangeable with suit.

HOWEVER! Mr. Sunshine, your writing is on the cusp of rivaling the Lit masters from 20 years ago. I suggest a wee bit of plot, pacing and balance editing, plus some minor but irritating grammar issues improvement. Thanks for a very good read.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spellcheck is how you end up with people named Cater. Don't rely on it.

I concur that there's a good story here bogged down by minutiae.

Please work at tightening things up as you have a lot of potential.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
When

When did Tyler leave the ranch for Kansas and having left,why should he get a share.?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

this was a excellent way to handle a foul skank

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 2 years ago

All's well that ends well...The good Lord works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

I have a hard time believing that the groom and maid-of-honor don't recognize each other, even 15+ years after the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. I loved every word of it. Thank you.

'Wildbill

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I have found that the first read on most literotica story is somewhat entertaining. The second reading demonstrates how stupid you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous