All Comments on 'Just Go With It'

by Switch90

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jellybean27jellybean27almost 7 years ago
Very good

That was pretty epic. I like the use of first person. Simple yet satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No.

You left out far too much for this to be bdsm. This is non consent, even with your weak attempts to justify it with supposed fantasies and insincere, coerced thanks after the fact.

He drugs his wife, invites guys she doesn't know, ignores six and a half real objections and threatens her if she doesn't participate. I don't believe a single word of her supposed begging and thanking at the end. Fucker has to sleep sometime.

If you were honest and put it in noncon, it wouldn't be so massively sucky. Wish I could remove any stars others have given this.

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
Noncon not BDSM....

...because with no set up that this has been previously agreed and undertaken with care this is gang rape. Discussing a fantasy does not amount to permission to carry it out particularly after her objections.

Switch90Switch90almost 7 years agoAuthor
Note from author

I considered putting it in Non Consent. Guess I should have. Lol

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Seems Shane is too frustrated that countless whores didnt allow him to be even a 'pimp' for them....!!;))

Seems countless whores didnt allow him to be even a 'pimp' for them!!;))Shane marries to pimp out his wife!! ;))what a terribly pathetic specimen of manhood!! ;))

does Shane realise that these very guys would laugh at him behind his back and make snide comments at him for being such a wimp and wuss to put his own wife up for gangrape?!;)) Of course he does not realise...;)) one has to be man enough or in the least a 'man' to realise he is insulting his own manliness the most.....in the whole process of degrading his wife by a set up gangrape of her!! ;))

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
A Man Who Drugs His Wife Is Not A Man At All

The story is not in the right category, to begin with. Any man that would drug his wife if not a man at all. To bring in total strangers to use her even if it was a fantasy she had after drugging her is not fulfilling her fantasy but I would go as far as calling it a crime. She asked him not to do what he was doing and that is not consensual at all. Sorry but the story posted here is not erotic and is in my thoughts abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awful crap

He drugs his wife and has her raped? This isn't BDSM. This is sick puppy shit. What could anyone find erotic or entertaining about this garbage or these characters? I know that this site has an "anything goes" policy, but common sense should tell people that there are things that are just over the top. I bet you picked the wings off flies when you were young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s obvious that it’s written by a man, so little description of the female’s orgasm :(((( otherwise a nice concept tho

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous