All Comments on 'Just Good Friends? Pt. 01'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
christa_pchrista_pover 2 years ago

Absolutely delicious!

Savannah_PeachSavannah_Peachover 2 years ago

Yay I am the first to comment, so it seems. I loved it Anna. I cannot wait for Part 2. Keep up the good work.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

You tell us that you like to write stories that you would enjoy reading. Well, pretty obvious that many of us enjoy reading your tales as well :). This storyline is delightfully erotic. I look forward to Christa’s weekend visit while mildly curious about the “question mark” in the title. Love your style, characters and way you weave love making into the storyline. 5 stars.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

I first looked at this story as a fellow writer (male, straight) trying to get a somewhat better sense of women's subjective experiences during lovemaking--and how those experiences might be represented in words. But I found myself getting caught up in the three characters and looking forwards to seeing what happens next.

I found the tone of the writing very nice, overall--sweet but not saccharine. Perhaps there was just a little too much of the "Doctor Anna" cuteness for my tastes, but I'm sure I'm not in the center of your target audience, so take my response FWIW. The descriptions of explicit sex and orgasms struck me as very nicely done: quite plausible & very low on the cliche scale. Thanks for the good read.

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

A very sweet story, first times for anything can be traumatic even devastating. You managed to allow Christi's to be positive and reaffirming without feeding into the stereotypes. I enjoyed it very much.

portia98portia98over 2 years ago

Delicious in every sense!

Vxxxxx

maribel_fmaribel_fover 2 years ago

I especially love stories about you and Jodie, and this one is up there with the best!

Thanks for yet another gorgeously sexy read!

Marixxxxx

LivelyJenLivelyJenover 2 years ago

I love this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love reading stories about you and Jodie. There is sweetness and lightness of tone that distinguishes them from those of other writers. I like to think it's because they come from a place of love.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A fabulous, cute, gently-written story. Not much on the way of plot but the references to Anna and Jodie's in-jokes and role-plays are charming.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Loved reading this story.

Well written story that expectedly ended with Christa willing volunteering to share the love and sex between Anna and Jodie.

Hopefully the later chapters will be just as hot and enjoyable

WolfyoneWolfyoneover 2 years ago

A wonderful story, really enjoyed it.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

Short and so absofuckinglutely HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic. This has the promise of more good things to come. Thank you for the post. All the very Best!

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Latecomer

I've come late to this story, Anna, and I think that all that needs to be said has come from other comments. So I'll confine myself to saying that this is your usual high standard, it's good that you're back among us (and hopefully not go away again), and here are five stars.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 month ago

Another good story, really looking forward to the next chapter!

Your writing is such a pleasure to read!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...