Just Good Friends? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out, momentarily forgetting about Christa next door, "Oh, fuck, Jodie. Yes. Exactly. There. God, I am so close..."

She looked up and said, "I know. Don't worry, love, it will all be worth the wait, I promise."

I knew that was true, and when she kissed the little triangle of red hair on my mound I moaned, "Oh my god. I swear I could come if you just blew on Chloe right now."

She smiled and did just that. I felt her warm breath on my clit. It was delicious. I called out, "Oh fuck love. God. I'm going to..."

At that moment we were disturbed by a shout from Christa's room, "Oh fuck Anna, yes. I'm going to..."

We stopped and Jodie looked up at me, winked in the moonlight and whispered, "Told you..."

At that moment she shocked me by getting up, walking naked out of the bedroom. I heard a knock on Christa's bedroom door and Jodie called out, "Is everything okay, Christa? We thought we heard you cry out."

I heard Christa get up off the bed and open her door.

"Oh god, Jodie, you're... um... sorry. Must have been a dream... um..."

"If you're having nightmares," I heard Jodie say, "you can always come and snuggle with us."

Cheeky cow! She'd called out my name and that was a nightmare?

I was lying with my legs still splayed, on top of the covers, desperate for Jodie's touch. 'No, no!' I thought to myself, 'I need to come, Jodie.'

I heard Christa say, "No, I'm sure I'll be okay."

Jodie said, "Well, we're both here for you, babe. If you follow me we'll happily snuggle."

I heard Jodie walk back towards our room. She'd just turned her naked back on Christa and walked. If there's one thing more alluring than my wife's naked walk seen from behind we need to capture and bottle it. We'd be millionaires overnight.

I saw Jodie appear in our doorway with Christa right behind her, looking a little nervous in a figure tight tee and dark floral panties that had a distinct wet patch, even visible in the half light. When she saw me in the light from the moon I could see she was about to leave but Jodie just said, "Doesn't she look beautiful?"

Christa said, "Yes, but... you... she... I mean."

I was at a fever pitch. I knew Jodie wanted me to join in and right then I would do anything for release. "Jodie, love, I need to... please."

Christa looked from Jodie to me, "Anna, you haven't... yet?"

I shook my head in desire and frustration, my hair sweeping the pillow, "No, babe I haven't. Jodie's been teasing me since this morning. I... fuck it. I have to!"

Jodie took Christa's hand and led her into our room. She smiled and kissed her. I watched and moaned. Even watching their lips touch sent signals to my body - I was on fire everywhere.

Christa resisted at first and then melted into the kiss. It's difficult not to melt into my wife's kiss.

Jodie carefully moved her to the bed and they sat. Without a word, Jodie lifted Christa's tee and Christa, probably still on the edge as I was, was acting automatically, lifting her arms up so that the tee was off her, revealing her fabulous breasts which, even in the low light I saw had large, dark, erect nipples surrounded by quite large, dark areola.

Jodie dropped the tee over the edge of the bed and then gently pushed her down so that she was lying next to me. She looked at me with a combination of nerves and lust, something at that moment I was very well acquainted with.

Jodie took the waistband of Christa's brief panties and Christa obediently lifted her bum. She was revealed, her mound as smooth as Jodie's is.

Jodie sat for a moment and looked from one to the other, "Christa, when we heard you cry out was that because you were... finished?"

Christa looked into my eyes and then back at Jodie and shook her head. "No. I didn't... yet?"

Jodie smiled and said, "Well I can't have both of my girls like this can I? Anna, hold Christa's hand. Calm her. Christa I can't do everything. Anna usually does all the work," I giggled even in my heightened state, "so you might need to carry on playing. Anna needs my tongue and fingers."

She lay down between my legs once more and, finally, I felt her on me once more. Her fingers found my entrance and I looked down between Christa's legs to see that the fingers of Jodie's other hand were at her entrance. I watched as they slid into her and felt it reflected in me as I was filled with her fingers. I was close and turned my head to Christa. We kissed, our lips brushing as Jodie filled us. I felt Jodie's tongue on me, and that was all I needed.

To say it exploded would be an understatement. The teasing of the day was finally released in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. As if at a distance I heard Christa crying out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

We were coming, together, and all because of my wonderful, amazing, gorgeous wife.

I spent an eternity of pleasure floating around above us, in us, joined. Swirling around us, seeing us from above, from the side, from inside. It went on and on and we seemed to be in some joined, psychically linked dance.

After a time that stretched out more than I'd ever known, my orgasm started to subside. It was the most intense and most erotic experience ever. It went on and on in waves.

I finally gathered my senses enough to realise Christa and I still had our lips together, in a sort of static kiss.

I looked down and realised Jodie had moved up onto my other side.

I turned my head and smiled in passion, love and release.

"Oh, my love."

"My true love," she replied.

I heard a giggle and a polite cough from Christa.

She leaned over me and kissed Jodie and then me.

"My two perfect loves."

I looked into Jodie's eyes and saw the heat still there.

"Oh, my poor Sparrow," I said, "Doctor Anna needs to treat you, doesn't she?"

Jodie smiled and fluttered her eyelids, "Um, yeah. I really, really need your special treatment, love."

I saw the confusion in Christa's eyes and said, "Sorry, babe, you just got a glimpse into a silly game we sometimes play."

I sat up and briefly straddled Jodie as I went to lay down on her other side. I kissed her slowly and felt her tongue exploring mine.

I didn't feel the need to say anything. I kissed Jodie all the way down her beautiful body and was keenly aware of being watched closely by Christa. I kissed over her mound and shuffled my way so that I was between Jodie's legs, once more taking in her delicious scent, looking at her gorgeous, wet petals shimmering in the moonlight. I could just make out her entrance contracting rhythmically.

I placed my mouth over her, sucking her into me, savouring her taste. I felt movement on the bed and looked up. Christa was sucking on Jodie's breast and Jodie had her hands in Christa's hair, pushing her onto her nipple.

I stroked my fingers up Jodie's inner thigh and up to her entrance. I knew she was close and so I slowly pushed two fingers into her. I reached my other hand up, under Jodie's thigh, to take her other nipple in my fingers and alternately stroke and squeeze on it as my fingers moved in her and my tongue moved on her.

I heard Jodie's trembling voice, "Oh woah, woah, woah." She suddenly cried out, "Fuck, yes, Posh. Fuck, yes!"

And her orgasm hit her. It was clearly huge because I felt my hand get drenched once more. As much as she had been teasing me all day, the teasing had had an equal effect on her. I rolled with her, making sure I didn't stop but slowed down as she went through her own peak of pleasure. As she subsided I slowed to a stop and slid my fingers out. Jodie was still breathing hard as I slid up, taking my place opposite Christa once more.

I brought my Jodie Juice covered fingers and, wondering if I was pushing too far, offered them to Christa. She looked unsure for a moment but then took my wrist and tentatively licked them. Having tasted Jodie for the first time she smiled a little and then pulled them all the way in and used her tongue to savour my wife's beautiful taste fully.

Jodie finally reconnected with planet earth enough to say, "So, so beautiful. Thank you Doctor. You always know the best treatment for me."

I smiled and, looking into her eyes, kissed her.

"I love you, Sparrow."

"I love you, Posh."

We kissed and as we did Christa said, "And I love you both."

We broke our kiss and Jodie said, "What did I tell you, Posh?"

I giggled and said, "Okay. You win."

Christa said, "What? What did you tell Anna?"

I looked at her beautiful face in the moonlight and said, "Um, we talked this morning and Jodie said she thought you weren't completely straight. I disagreed."

Christa said, "If you'd asked me on the train this morning I'd have said I'm completely straight. Honestly."

The shock ran through me.

"You mean... you've never? This was your first time? Oh my god. If we'd known..."

Christa stopped me with a gentle kiss.

"Don't, Anna. It's okay. I've often wondered what it would be like and... I have often thought about you two and what it's like for you when you... make love. And now I know. And I couldn't be happier. Thank you."

Jodie said, "Well, my two gorgeous lovers, we have a big day of sunning on the beach and playing in the sea together. Let's get some sleep."

Christa and I curled up with Jodie on her back in the middle. We draped our arms over her tummy, my hand resting on Christa's forearm and we all kissed and slowly drifted into a contented sleep.

Thank you so much for reading, and hopefully enjoying, this story. If you did, please consider rating it and leave a comment or feedback to me directly. I get all the feedback and email and I always try to reply unless it's Anonymous, obviously.

Love and kisses

Anna

Xxxxx

12