Just Good Neighbours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my left hand in the small of her back, then brought my other hand down on her right buttock.

"Ooh!" she said. "I've been very slutty and wicked. Perhaps I should be spanked harder?"

I'd never done this before, but as she was asking me to spank her harder, who was I to argue? I slapped her left cheek harder. The flesh moved under my hand and my fingertips consequently touched her wet labia. She squealed, but remained in place, waiting for the next strike.

So, I smacked her right cheek again -- only harder this time -- and then stroked the side of my thumb along her slit. She bucked at that. I repeated my movements, five, six, seven, eight times. By now her arse was red and you could see the marks of my fingers. I stopped, but she waited there, not moving other than the quivering of her pussy lips. I guessed she was waiting for me to give her instruction. I was a little nervous doing this. I was excited -- the sexual tension was so high I was worried she would be able to hear my heart hammering.

"Stand up," I commanded. She did as she was told immediately. "Turn around and bend over."

There was no hesitation, no argument. She bent at the waist and grabbed her legs just below the knees. Her feet were apart, and I had a clear view of her cleanly shaved pussy and anus. Before I could think about what I was doing I pushed two fingers into the wetness. They went straight in with very little resistance as she was still stretched from my cock. I finger-fucked her for a while, then used my thumb to rub her clit at the same time. By then she was pushing back against my hand. But I'd begun to become fascinated by the puckered little star above my knuckles, and... I wondered... how would she react if I tried to push a finger in there?

She looked back over her shoulder as I withdrew my hand from her pussy, and gasped as I then slid my index finger into her anus. Pretty soon she was pushing back at me, so I inserted a second digit. Now she began to grunt and pant.

"You're finger-fucking my arse now you dirty bastard! You're going to turn me into a dirty slut! Oh fuck!"

She came! I really hadn't expected that!

I kept up my motions until her spasms receded, fascinated that she could orgasm so strongly from anal stimulation. All the while my cock was aching, hurting in fact. By now I could hardly think straight, but I knew I needed to come.

"Lie down," I told her. Jennie immediately complied, laying on her back, chest still heaving, eyes slightly wild. She spread her legs at an obscenely wide angle -- and then bent her knees to stretch her pussy lips even more.

I knelt between Jennie's legs, bent over and began kissing, nuzzling and licking her pussy and lower stomach. I gradually worked my way up her body towards those beautiful tits, with their dark brown, incredibly hard nipples. I feasted on them, working from one side to the other. She began squirming again.

I sat up, I guess I was trying to decide what to do next. It seemed that she would allow me to do anything I wanted. Somehow, I'd managed to unintentionally get her turned on and had now kept her at that level for quite a long time, but my cock needed release and I was struggling to make up my mind how. Then, she reached out and took hold of it. She was rubbing it rhythmically, but at the same time drawing me higher up her body. She licked her lips, staring straight at my dick and I knew I wanted to see the head disappearing between that shiny pink opening. I manoeuvred my legs over hers and climbed higher up her body. But instead of taking me in her mouth she pressed my cock to her chest, between the two pale mounds and then pressed them together around my raging manhood.

So, there I sat, on her chest fucking her tits. And, once I'd got a good, fast rhythm going, she delighted me by bending her head down to meet my cock as it pumped up between her breasts. I lost a bit of control and used her like a fuck-toy, pulling hard on her nipples and ordering her to, "Get that cock further in your mouth." She strained her neck to comply. I lasted ages and I was still rock-hard, but eventually I felt the surge building. The first jet was inside her mouth, but I was jerking uncontrollably, and the remainder sprayed everywhere; across her face, up her nose, into her eyes, some even got into her hair. The last dribbles came by my own hand and spread out across her breasts. I couldn't believe how much there was -- especially as it wasn't my first orgasm!

I got up, knees aching from the exertion and went and fetched a roll of kitchen towel. I tenderly began mopping the come from her face and body, apologising as I did so.

"Don't apologise," she said. "I've always enjoyed sex, but that was something else! I still feel turned on -- even now."

"Do... Do you need to come again?" I asked.

A slight smile and then a nod, she spread her legs again, inviting me to please her once more. So, I laid down between her legs and used my tongue and fingers to bring her to yet another climax. Afterwards, I picked her up and put her on the sofa, where I wrapped my arms around Jennie and cuddled her.

Sometime later Jennie murmured in my ear, "Frank will be home before long, we'd better get dressed. I think I should probably go and shower, if that's ok?"

"Sure. Actually, Frank will be expecting his dinner when he gets home, but you haven't been able to do it, so why don't I cook a meal for the three of us?"

Jennie paused on her way to the lounge door, bathrobe slung over her shoulder, uncaring that she was naked in front of her neighbour. She seemed unsure, perhaps nervous of the idea that they should be trying to act completely normally with her husband, when they had just had wild sex not long before. She saw the logic that she was going to have to explain a lot of things this evening, so perhaps it would allow her more time to prepare her story.

"That would be lovely," she said and disappeared through the door.

Twenty minutes later Jennie walked back into the kitchen to find me ironing her now dry dress.

"Oh! You shouldn't have gone to all that trouble! Thank you!"

I finished and held the dress out to Jennie. She cocked her head on one side, raised her eyebrows and sighed. "I guess you want one last peek, naughty man?" And with that she dropped the bathrobe to the floor, took the dress (which was completely unbuttoned) and put it on.

"Would you like to button me up?" she asked.

Would I? My hands were trembling as I advanced downwards fastening each button in turn. When I finished, I smoothed the material down her legs, over her hips. I reached round and stroked her bum and then moved my hands up to her breasts. The nipples were erect again and she shivered at my touch.

Jennie sucked in her breath and said, "We'd better behave now. Frank will be home soon."

*****

TO BE CONTINUED

12