All Comments on 'Just Great!'

by dinomagick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

first, this belongs in incest. Or should have a warning at the beginning that it involves that. second, I think the reactions of the characters were just not reasonable or seem natural. The virgin daughter wouldn't be happy about her father fucking her in front of her poor mother who'd been raped. She said the same exact sentence each time about wanting him to do it so she doesn't lost hem. At least the quote should have varied. You didn't have the leader reveal what this reason was that he did this to them. You admit the father is upset seeing a baby born of rape, but then he gives the mother the baby and cries with joy? Come on! And then they kindly ask the father what they should name the baby. Great! Then the girl seems happy she's having kids fathered by her dad. It just wasn't done in a way that seemed even remotely normal. More realistic reactions would have been a better idea. I think that after years of this and so many kids you'd be happy you have each other, but not be cheery like she was. better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ages

by the description of the ages at the beginning the father was maybe 11 or 12 when the daughter was born

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The ages were right 34-18=16 except the dad would of been 16 and mom 15

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Constructive Criticism

Please take the following as constructive criticism.

1) Please refrain from using Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow's dialog as the basis for your pirate dialog. It's too comical, Savvy?

2) Parents' ages upon conception? 15-16? Don't know what country you are from, but in North America the age of consent is generally higher as is the age to marry. And if both parents' families were "independently wealthy" this would also be a roadblock until prenups were signed and witnessed. LOL

3) What pray tell is a wind cruiser yacht? Are you referring to a sailing yacht?

4) Appreciate your effort, but is English your first language?

5) Slow down and develop your story. You are in such a big rush to get to the sex (which you do a pretty good job at) that you spend only a small paragraph or two setting up the story. Seems to me that the event of the pirates taking over the yacht would deserve more than a sentence or two from the daughter.

gordo12gordo12almost 12 years ago
There is no point to the story.

The reasoning for having the Dad knock her up is never disclosed. It makes it a nonsense story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I really wish....

For some reason I can't seem to sign into Literotica with My name... just Anonymous. Nitro70652, in case you need to know. Anyway, I really wish these people who comment had something else to say other than "wrong category". I think the writing was great. I think you explained exactly what you wanted to say and it was done well enough to make your point. I think I must have just been so engrossed in the story that I didn't complete My math assignment and figure out your mistake with the parent's ages in relation to the daughter's birth. I will say, just in case someone should have an adversity to incest/taboo stories, that maybe you should have included that fact in some kind of prelude chapter. But something tells Me that these otherwise offended persons would have read it anyway. Otherwise, very good story and I get the feeling you might have more to follow this up with. I won't assume to tell you where to go with the story line, but look forward to reading more if you have it. Great stuff.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

Ok so this was not the best story i have ever read, but it was still good.. The persons who read the story and only got that the ages didn't add up... Maybe you should read something else.... This is erotic FICTION ppl fiction being the operative word. So try to keep up!!!!! . To the author this was a very good attempt keep it up.. I gave you 4 stars.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rape and impregnation density could be improved

This story is above average but could be improved. Obviously they are selling the babies for money. Why not have the dad fucking and impregnating random blacks? That would make sense for a baby farm.

angelfeathersangelfeathersalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Would live a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Great-Yeah Right

Liked the story, how about part 2 and if possible get them out of there and the leader very dead with his dick in his mouth. Any of the kids the mother was forced to have would be left behind. The father would have enough troubles with the kids he fathered. I am sure there are people that would not agree with me--oh well its just an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love ur story...

Please how bout a rescue please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tag your incest man

Please for the love of god tag your incest bro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous