Just in Case You Ever Wonder

Story Info
Forbidden anticipation becoming reality in a letter.
815 words
4
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear You,

I know I shouldn't be writing to you. You have your life established the way you always planned. A lovely wife, 2.2 kids, a dog, and a truck in the driveway. Life accomplished. I know you love her. You have told me this will never work, I have listened to all your reasons. Your words say one thing, your eyes say something else entirely. You know you crave me. I know you need me. We are two embers of one flame.

Fire has a life of its own.

From the moment we met, I knew. It was like I took a full breath for the first time. It sounds crazy, I know, but I saw in your face that you felt it too. Why do we continue to punish ourselves simply because we met after so much of life had already happened?

When we're close, you fight with yourself to maintain control. I hear it in the way you catch your breath when our bodies brush each other in the elevator. It is only a matter of time.

I ache for you. Not just with longing, but with sadness. I feel your torment, I see your struggle. You are a good man, never once crossing the line. Your strength is killing you. Oh sweet man, my body aches for you, I hurt with longing. There is a desire deep within that will not be quenched until your body fills mine. You know that. You feel that same need. Fight it all you want, but we both know how this ends.

I lay awake at night and imagine. Do you? When you are lying in the dark, in the quiet, do you picture me? Do you feel me beside you where she lays instead? Oh, why am I doing this to myself? Where I picture me, she is.

For you, I will walk away. For you, I will fade into the hidden recesses of your mind. But know this, there I will linger. It is there you will find me when your soul longs for home. It is there you will find me when your body aches to explore, to conquer, to live.

Before I go, I want to leave you with something I wrote for you months ago. Know that this is what I will be thinking about every night I lay my head on my pillow imagining your arms holding me close.

Do you ever wonder what it will be like? The first time we touch, I mean. The first time our bodies come together?

Do you imagine how soft my lips will be when you brush yours against them? Do you taste a hint of strawberry? Do you feel the way they part, ever so slightly, to allow your tongue to slip inside? The way our tongues dance together, twirling slow, starting a fire. Do you feel it?

Do you wonder if my skin will be as soft as it looks as your hand slides down my neck, drops to brush against my nipple? Do you imagine how firm and tight that nipple gets under your fingertips? Do you hear the breathlike whispers leaving my throat as your teeth bite down? Stoking the embers...

When you think about it, do you imagine how soft my curves feel as you press yourself into me? How my body yields and conforms to you? Have you imagined how my submission feels?

When you close your eyes, do you wonder how slippery it will be when you slide two fingers inside the folds of my pussy? Do you anticipate how warm it will be, how it will call to you? Do you imagine your desire overwhelming your senses, your need overcoming your patience?

Do you wonder how it will feel as you slowly push the tip of your hardness into my welcoming core? Do you feel my body shudder as anticipation becomes reality, my fingernails digging into your skin? Will you kiss away the lone tear that rolls down my cheek at the consummation of our souls?

Do you imagine how tight my pussy feels hugging your cock? Do you feel the velvety heat surrounding you, squeezing you, milking you? Do you wonder if I will feel different from others you have known? Do you feel my body tightening under you, muscles pulling together, breathing stilled? Do you feel the explosion as it tears through me, hear the sounds of my screams as you pound me to my release?

Do you think about how it will feel to empty yourself deep inside my womb? My body sucking your essence from you, absorbing it, craving more? Do you feel your own throbbing cock as it pulses and fills me with your seed, breeding me, satisfying my craving and your desire?

Do you sometimes wonder if the fire will consume us both?

I do.

Always yours,

Me