All Comments on 'Just in the Neighborhood'

by neuroparenthetical

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Wow. I have never read an MC story that was as….engaging as this. I even forgot that it was and enjoyed the romance.

This was an amazing story and I appreciate that you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was really, really interesting, a very interesting read. Thanks, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

page 8 was a bit too heavy for me completely lost me but a good story

ContrahentContrahentabout 1 year ago

A lot of the stories on Literotica are (understandably) structured so the plot serves to enable the smut. This story felt like it was the other way around. Not a story that got my dick hard, but one that sucked me in (haha, fuck you). Fascinating story.

Thank you for writing it.

QuothTheRamenQuothTheRamenabout 1 year ago

This reminded me of the "it's a good life" episide of the twilight zone. Just a wonderful piece of writing with a very interesting take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn. That was one heck of a story. 5 stars. Now I'm going to read more of your stories and, I hope, they'll be just as good. I honestly loved this story and, in general, consider myself a dick and not someone who easily impresses. I was spell bound and earnestly wish that there were 800 pages more to this story. Thank you for sharing. Oh, and I mean this in the nicest way possible: fuck you! You should write professionally even under a nom de plume. The world can be awful and your art helps make it better. Thank you.

SeakinkletsSeakinkletsabout 2 months ago

For the first half I was bored. It took quite a while to get going, but it was worth it. The sex was decent, I liked how(for the most part) it was very realistic to two parents having sex in their late 40s. The mystery/dramatic irony moments of knowing this is a mind control story from an outsider's perspective is what really carried it until the end. The last page or so really cemented this as being incredibly interesting fiction. I truly cannot stress how much the last bit took it from me rating 3 stars to 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous