'Just' Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I enjoy sucking cock, I always have, but this was on a whole new level. I shifted on the bed moving to my knees. Hovering over Poole's cock I took as much as I dared. With slobber and spit now running down his cock I started stroking him as well.

I felt his big hand slip over my side and up my back. With a dexterity few men have perfected Poole released the clasp on my bikini. The cool air on my nipples only fueled my passion. I flung the top from my arms and moaned as Poole caressed my hanging tit.

With two hands wrapped loosely around Poole's cock I alternated twisting and stroking. Hungry for more I tried feeding him down my throat. I had never come close to a cock this big but I didn't care, the only thing I could think of what it would feel like if I did.

I bobbed ever faster gagging as it went deeper. Poole's hand came down and gripped my hair. Suddenly afraid Poole may force me down I pulled off and looked up at him. My eyes were watering and drool dripped off my chin.

"Slowly slut, enjoy the moment, there will be time for that." Poole spoke his eyes and voice filled with concern.

I didn't know how to react. When Poole called me slut a tremor pulsed through my body, my pussy clenched in a mini orgasm. At the same time I want to scream he was wrong! I wasn't a slut, I was just inspecting his cock, I was just fingering myself, I was just... ...I was just acting like a slut.

Leaving Poole's eyes I looked at the pulsing shaft of lust. Pre-cum dripped from the head of his massive cock as I continued to stoke it. My mouth watered and I licked my lips. Looking back at Poole I knew at that moment he understood me better than I understood myself.

Poole released my hair now, he was sending a message I was free to go. The decision was clearly all mine.

"If I go slow will you cum for me?" I whispered.

"I will always cum for you my slut." Poole said softly as his hand gently guided me back over his cock.

I willing wrapped my lips around Poole's cock accepting his terms.

It was a Friday afternoon, in Poole's bed, with his cock in my mouth. This was the day the inevitable finally happened. Since before I was married, my best dreams and worst fears had finally came true. What were you thinking Jane? I had accepted a job where I worked with him. I embraced Tina's advances, I even let the girls spend time with Poole.

I had avoided Tina for two months, and except for work, Poole as well. Now that I'm here with his cock sliding in and out of my mouth I wondered why I waited so long. The texture of his cock was perfect, I licked along the length feeling each delicious ripple and vein. I sucked the succulent mushroomed head and tasted his pre-cum.

My hand reached down and lifted his heavy balls caressing them lightly all the while slowly sucking Poole like he asked. His hand caressed my bare back and fondled my hanging tits. Poole caressed my nipple but not once did he pinch them.

I felt Poole thrust his hips up slightly, my pussy contracted in response. A flush came over me knowing what would happen soon. I wanted this I thought. I sucked steadily but stroked faster. Poole pushed up again this time his ass left the bed.

I pulled one hand from Poole and forced it between my legs. Jamming two fingers in my pussy I moaned around his cock. I was lost to the world now, the only thing I could think of was Poole filling my mouth with cum. I stroked faster and sucked harder.

"I'm going to cum! Slut I'm going to cum!" Poole warned me twice.

I stuffed his cock deeper in my mouth and my pussy clamped hard over my fingers. I felt Poole's cock swell in my hand and then fill my mouth with hot creamy cum. Swallowing quickly I braced for the next mouthful and was duly rewarded.

Distracted by my own climax I struggled to keep up with the constant flow. Cum ran down Poole's cock and like a squeegee I used my hand to bring it back up to my mouth. Poole thrusted one last time, I felt his body shudder and then he sunk slowly back to the bed.

I felt Poole's hand comb through my hair as my orgasm drifted away like a feather in the breeze. I fell to the side and continued to suck and lick Poole's softening cock patiently. Looking up I saw a happy Poole who looked completely satisfied.

"Was I a good slut?" I teased.

With the widest smile had ever seen Poole nodded slightly.

"A very good slut." Poole acknowledged.

I can't explain how proud I felt. I grinned and gave the head of his cock one last suck. Moving over Poole's thighs I drug my tits over his cock and along his stomach.

"A fresh toothbrush and mouthwash is in the bathroom." Poole stopped my ascent.

"So you're not a cum and kiss kind of guy?" I teased him.

"I'll be here when you get back." Poole refused to answer.

I moved from the bed and adjusted the bottoms of my bathing suit to once again cover my pussy. I stopped and picked up the top and had just put it on when I heard and strange noise like a motor running.

"What was that?" I asked concerned.

"The garage door opener." Poole chuckled.

"TINA!" I shrieked. "Oh what have I done?"

I bolted down the stairs as Poole yelled out my name. I looked in first floor bedroom and saw my clothes but no purse. Leaving my clothes I returned to looking for my purse. I ran to the kitchen and picked it up just as Tina opened the door to the garage.

I heard the garage door closing just as she spoke.

"Jane, oh good you're still here." Tina said happily.

"I'm so sorry Tina I have to go."

"JANE! Get back here!" Poole yelled down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Tina looked in the direction of the stairs.

"Tina...I'mmmmm...so...sorrrry." I started to cry. "I need to go...I need to go now."

"Jane talk to me." Tina followed me to the front door.

"I can't?" I shouted at her.

"At least give me a kiss goodbye." Tina asked.

"Jane?...slut?...are you still here?" Poole called out.

I looked at the stairs completely terrified. I looked back at Tina and she grabbed my arm.

"Please let me go." I pleaded.

"You will kiss me goodbye slut then you may go." Tina hissed.

I had no energy left when Tina pressed against my lips I knew it was useless resisting. I tried to hold off her tongue but that too was futile. As soon as Tina tasted Poole's cum she pulled back from my lips.

"Oh my." Tina gasped.

"I've got to go." I ripped my arm from her grasp and ran out the front door.

"Jane please come back we can talk about this." Tina yelled as I fired up my car.

I backed down the drive as Tina tried to walk beside me hoping to get me to stop. Once in the street I shifted and pulled away not even looking in the mirror.

My hands were shaking on the wheel my foot was trembling on the gas pedal. I was just over two miles away when my phone rang, it was Tina. I didn't answer it, how could I, what would I say? "I'm a slut and just gave your husband a blowjob in your bed?"

I was almost home when I text came through. 'Jane its ok, please call so we can talk.' Tina wrote. No, it's not ok. How could I ever allow myself to be so irresponsible? I shut off my phone and pulled into the garage at home.

Fortunately Donald wasn't home so I went to my bathroom and took a shower. Throwing on a top and panties and went to Cassie's room and curled up in her bed. It couldn't have been an hour later when I heard Cassie calling out my name.

"There you are." Cassie whispered.

I heard her cross the room and get on the bed. Cassie curled up behind me and pulled me tight against herself.

"You have Tina worried sick." Cassie caressed my hair.

"Oh baby I fucked up." I turned and looked at her.

"I know mom." Cassie caressed my cheek.

"She told you?" I asked concerned.

"She didn't have to. We all knew it was a matter of time." Cassie kissed me softly.

"What did she say?"

"Tina said you left the house upset and thought it best if you weren't alone." Cassie wiped the tears from my cheek. "Mom you should at least call her."

"No Cassie, I can't." I pressed my face against her chest. "I can never see or talk to her again."

"Ok, well we both know it's going to happen sooner or later, but for now why don't you and I just lie here?" Cassie whispered.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke Cassie was gone. It was dark outside and I could hear talking. I got up and opened the door, as I looked out Cody and Cassie both dressed for bed were walking my way.

"I was bringing someone to cheer you up." Cassie smiled.

Cody ran to me and took me in her arms. "Are you ok?"

I looked at Cassie to see what Cody knew. Cassie nodded that she had told her sister at least what she knew.

"I'll be fine. Where's your father?" I asked looking at a dark house.

"Donald went to bed about an hour ago." Cassie explained not happy.

"I'm hungry, could you stay up while I eat?" I asked quietly.

"Sure mom." Cody led me in the direction of the kitchen.

Cassie poured us each a glass of wine while Cody set out some crackers and cheese. I cut up some fresh fruit and we moved to the picnic table outside under the stars. The conversation was strained and awkward compared to how we normally talked.

I looked at Cassie and decided she was right.

"Have you talked to Tina since you came home?" I broke the ice.

"Just to let her know you were safely home and sleeping." Cassie replied.

"Why did she call you and not me?" Cody asked.

"I don't know maybe because I'm better looking?" Cassie teased Cody.

"Yeah but she knows I'm smarter." Cody stuck her tongue out.

They laughed and took a drink of wine, a cool breeze made is all shiver. The night was quiet with just nature adding background music.

"I gave Poole a blowjob." I said matter of factly.

Cody looked at Cassie, Cassie shook her shoulders indicating she didn't know either. They both looked at me but didn't say a word.

"Poole wasn't feeling well, Tina had an important meeting. Max asked if I could keep an eye on him until Tina came home." I whispered.

Cassie slid next to me and put her arm around me. Comforted, I continued.

"I checked in on Poole and did some work while he slept. When he came down to make us lunch Poole said he was feeling better but had a rough night." I looked across in the dim light at Cody. "He was still tired and had a headache so he went back up to bed after lunch."

I stopped and looked at Cassie, she looked at Cody and they both indicated I should continue.

"I went up to check on him a bit after two. He was lying in bed but this time the covers were off and his penis was exposed." I explained.

"You mean his cock." Cassie teased Cody.

"Why do you have to be so crude?" Cody snapped back. "So his penis is out, how does that get in your mouth?" Cody asked.

Try as I might I couldn't help but chuckle. The fact is that was the same question I had asked myself only not quite that bluntly.

"Duh!" Cassie teased Cody laughing herself.

Cody taking offense looked at me only now I was laughing too.

"You know what I meant." Cody glared at me.

"I'm sorry baby it must be the wine." I continued to laugh.

"Hmmfff." Cody grunted. "You had one glass and you still haven't answered my question.

"You're right Cody and it really isn't funny either." I sobered up quickly. "Poole was sleeping and I went in the bedroom, for the first time I might add, to get a closer look."

Cassie was now no longer laughing and they were both listening closely now.

"Well as I bent over to look and I lost my balance. I shook the bed when I reached out to hold myself up." I said remembering it all now. "Poole woke up, he looked at me, and then he guided my hand to hold his..." I looked at Cassie and smiled. "...his cock."

"So Poole wanted you to?" Cody asked surprised.

"Double duh!" Cassie teased Cody again. "Seriously? What man wouldn't?"

"So did he make you suck him too?" Cody brushed off the insult.

"No baby, he didn't. Mind you he didn't stop me but I did that on my own." I freely admitted.

"So tell us, is he as big as everybody says?" Cassie asked.

I giggled like I wasn't going to say but the truth be told I wanted them to know.

"Bigger, but also better." I squealed. "Size without passion you can get from a toy. You've both been around Poole, he has a way of making you feel special."

"And he made you feel special?" Cody asked.

"Poole made me feel like I was the only person he wanted to be with." I said remembering the look in his eyes.

"Mom, you need to talk to Tina." Cassie said pouring cold water on the night. "Seriously, Jane, she just wants to talk."

Cody got up and came and sat on my other side. She put her arm around me and leaned in.

"Mom, this time Cassie's right. You need to talk to her."

"Ok, I promise." I sighed.

"Bigger eh?" Cassie laughed.

"And tasty I might add." Laughing again as well.

"I'm going to bed, you two perverts are just going to get horny and I'm not staying around to watch that." Cody got up and went in the house.

Cassie and I cleaned up putting the dishes in the sink and the leftover food away. Cassie came up behind me and grabbed my tits. Leaning in she kissed the side of my neck.

"So slut if you get the chance will you do it again?" Cassie whispered.

I turned to face her looking deep in her eyes.

"You know I will." I swallowed hard. "Please don't tell Cody."

"I won't have to slut because you're going to go tell her right now." Cassie said

"And why would I do that?" I challenged her.

"So she doesn't hate you when she finds out." Cassie explained.

Cassie gave me a passionate kiss goodnight then led me to her sister's bedroom. Without another word I opened Cody's door and went inside closing it behind me. I went to the bed and slipped in beside Cody.

"Cassie sent me." I whispered. "I have something to tell you."

Cody turned to face me, her hand slid under my top and gripped my tit. Her fingers found my stiff nipple and gently rolled it between them.

"You need to know it may not be the last time this happens." I whispered.

Cody pressed her massive tits against me and found my lips. Her tongue was hungry for mine as we kissed for several minutes. When we parted her fingers pinched my nipple hard.

"Ohhh." I moaned.

"I know Jane, but I will always love you. Always mom." Cody kissed me lightly then rolled over. Taking my hand with her, Cody placed it on her tit. "Goodnight slut."

"Goodnight baby, I love you."

When I woke the next morning it was clear what I needed to do. I needed to drive over and see Tina and face the music. Cody and Cassie were at the breakfast table after I got dressed.

"Where you going." Cassie asked taking a bite of muffin.

"I'm going to see Tina and ask for her forgiveness." I explained picking up my purse.

"They're not home." Cassie replied standing up. "They took Max and Lela and headed up to the resort to make preparations for the reunion."

"Then I'll just call her." I replied in frustration.

"Mom, I think this kind of thing should be done in person." Cody insisted.

"You're probably right." I admitted.

Resigned to wait until Monday I went about my chores at home. Donald, still not working, has only added to our personal woes. As my husband I care for him but lately my patience has been wearing thin. By Sunday I gave him money to go play golf and told him not to come home until dinner.

As we were eating that night Donald was complaining about his lot in life. I had asked him if getting a job might help but that only upset him even more. A marriage is based on give and take, these last few years Donald has increasingly been all take, especially financially.

Deep down he's not a bad man, in fact Donald has many good qualities. Maybe it's a midlife crisis, maybe he doesn't feel like a father now that the girls are adults. Donald isn't mean to me, maybe indifferent is a better word. The fact we seldom make love anymore hasn't helped either.

I had been nursing a headache all afternoon and Donald at least offered to clean up. I went to bed early and as the night wore on I was feeling like crap. Monday morning I woke Cassie up and asked her if she could drive me to work.

"Please let me take you home mom." Cassie pleaded as she dropped me off at the front door.

"I missed Friday, I can't afford to miss today too." I explained once again.

Max insisted I stop my work out after I all but collapsed. Going to my changing room I took a shower and prepared myself for inspection. Standing at the end of the line I felt light headed by the time I got to Poole.

"Why are you here?" Poole chastised me.

Considering the last time I saw him I had his cock in my mouth it wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"You should be home in bed." Poole insisted.

"I need the money, besides Donald is at home." I swayed standing in place.

Poole reached out and rested his hand on my hip to steady me.

"Jane you're burning up..."

I collapsed in his arms as Poole spoke.

"Max, call Tina, I'm taking Jane to the house." I heard Poole say.

Barely aware what was happening I felt Poole cradle me in his strong arms. I remember Poole strapping me in his old Taurus station wagon and leaving the parking lot. The next thing I knew Tina was bending over me with a cool cloth on my forehead. I must have been sweating as the bed felt damp.

"How you feeling sunshine?" Tina kissed my cheek.

"I'm cold." I replied shivering in bed with just panties on. "Why am I here?"

"Poole brought you here so I could watch over you." Tina started to undress.

"Why are you taking your clothes off?" I asked as Tina removed her bra.

"You'll see." Tina answered standing just in panties. "Move over."

I was in their king sized bed with the covers pulled up around me. Tina joined me pressing her body against mine.

"Let's hope this works better than when I tried this with Poole." Tina chuckled pulling me tight. "One minute he was burning up the next he was freezing."

"Why are you doing this, I just has sex with your husband." I blurted out.

"Shh, it was just a blow job. Now be a good little slut and get some rest, we'll talk when your better." Tina whispered.

Turning me to the side Tina spooned behind me. Wrapping her arm over me I felt her nipples and then her tits press against my back. Just being in her embrace convinced me I was in the right place.

"Feeling better?" Tina stood over me with just her panties and a thin spaghetti strapped top.

"I do." I smiled.

"You look better too." Tina smiled. "Come with me." Tina offered her hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked sitting up.

"Come. I'll show you." Tina smiled broadly.

Standing up Tina held on while she led me down the hall to another bedroom. Turning on the light the room took on an African feel. The walls were a subtle yellow but the pictures and the few artifacts on display were from a different world than mine.

"I'm going to leave you now so you can freshen up." Tina whispered. "I'll go change the bed and get us something to eat, I bet you're famished?"

Tina kissed my shoulder then left me alone in the bedroom. I went in the attached bathroom and found everything I needed laid out. Turning on the shower the warm water felt invigorating after all I had been through.

When I returned to the bedroom I found a robe waiting for me on the bed. I dried my hair before putting the robe on heading downstairs to find Tina. Dressed in an identical robe Tina came around the island and slipped her hands around my waist. Without hesitation Tina kissed me passionately.

"Aren't you afraid you'll get sick?" I asked concerned.

"If I do I doubt it will be because of you. Poole is my husband you know?" Tina teased me.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers