'Just' Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

They stopped when they reached his wife Tina, she looked at me in the corner and Poole's eyes followed hers to me.

I remember clearly the first step Poole took was in my direction. I was confused since Tina was almost across the room. By the time Poole reached me my heart was pounding. Poole leaned down and gave me a firm hug then kissed my cheek.

I was red with embarrassment as I looked at Tina now approaching.

"Grab your purse we're leaving." Poole whispered in my ear.

"What about my clothes." I asked still overwhelmed with emotions.

"Leave them you won't need them." Poole replied.

"Thanks for coming darling." Tina hugged and kissed me just as Poole let me go. "I'll see you both later."

"I don't understand." I explained.

"You will." Tina replied.

"What time should we expect you?" Poole wrapped his arms around Tina.

She kissed Poole lovingly as everyone looked on.

"How about I surprise you?" Tina laughed. "I expect you both to mind your manners. She's still on probation."

"I'll let you know when we leave for dinner." Poole kissed Tina one more time.

"Thank you my love. I'll be looking forward to later." Tina winked at me.

Poole was serious about getting only my purse. Having parked on the main street I walked barefoot in a bikini for over a block. By the time I sat in the car I had quite a few serious offers. As Poole pulled away from the curb his hand slipped between my thighs to feel how wet my pussy was.

"Why did you come get me?" I asked Poole as we made our way through the city.

"Tina called and asked if I would." Poole turned down the on ramp.

"But the others are still there." I explained.

"They're getting paid to be there." Poole answered. "Tina thought you might like some time to relax around the pool before she gets home."

"Is that what we're going to do relax around the pool?" I admit just figuring it out.

"We could start there then see what pops up." Poole replied laughing at himself.

"I can't believe you said that." I started laughing as well.

It wasn't just the lame joke I was laughing at but I then realized how much I just sounded like my daughter Cody.

Poole parked the car in the garage then came around and opened my door. Helping me out, we headed in the house. Setting his keys, wallet, and phone on the counter Poole took me in his arms to kiss me. It was a decent kiss but I'll admit I thought it lacked a certain amount of passion.

Before I knew it, Poole scooped me in his arms and made a dash for the patio. Still cradled in his arms I saw the water getting closer and we were still gaining speed.

"Poole NO!" I squealed to no avail.

With my arms wrapped tight around his neck the two of us made a huge splash as we entered the deep end of the pool. The cool water was shocking at first but then refreshing as my body quickly grew accustomed to it.

Poole pressed his lips against mine and the passion from earlier was made up for this time. Poole's tongue danced with mine as his lips pressed firmly. Still holding me Poole kicked his strong legs until he could stand on the bottom.

Walking towards the shallow end Poole clawed at my top throwing it to the side. Setting me on the steps Poole stripped the bottoms off and sent them flying as well. Not to be out done I pulled his shorts and briefs off as Poole removed his shirt over his head.

Taking me back in his arms Poole carried me naked through the house and up the stairs still dripping water. Holding me with one arm Poole ripped the covers off and threw me on the bed.

"Spread those legs slut!" Poole growled.

I laid on my back and happily complied. Poole moved on the bed his massive cock now hard and hanging down. I spread my legs even wider hoping that would help me accept such a massive cock. Then I remembered my promise to Tina for permission to fuck Poole.

Just as I was about to stop him Poole dipped his head and stabbed my cunt with his tongue.

"Oh, oh yyyeeessss." I murmured.

Arching my back I gripped Poole's head and held him place.

"Why...are ...you ...doing...this?" I gasped.

Poole's only response was to delve in even more lustfully. I closed my eyes and bucked against his continual probing. Releasing his head with one hand I gripped my tit and squeezed trapping my nipple between two fingers. So accomplished were his talents it was hard to believe it wasn't a woman pleasuring me.

Poole changed his approach slowly but often. It seemed I never knew where he might focus next. I lightly clamped his head and rocked my hips side to side as Poole sucked my clit firmly.

"Fuck me!" I now begged.

Poole looked up at me and I saw his displeasure.

"No." Poole broke free to speak then dove back in.

"Then make me cum damn it!" I cursed.

This seemed to satisfy Poole as his hands gripped my waist and pulled my ass off the bed. When his tongue stabbed my pussy it contracted around the slippery missile. I groaned as the first signs of my pending orgasm flushed across the surface of my body.

I gripped Poole's thick mane of hair and forced his mouth tight against my wanton pussy. With just the tip of his nose Poole rubbed my clit sending me over the edge. My legs clamped his head firmly between them as my hands tried to pry him from over stimulation.

My pussy gushed like an over filled bucket with the sensations overflowing faster than I could enjoy them. The muscles in my stomach cramped up, my chest heaved, my head pushed back against the bed. The intensity of my orgasm blazed through my body before I finally pushed Poole away.

"Your cock, I want to suck it." I hissed.

If we couldn't fuck the least I could do was return the immense pleasure I just received.

"I should go wash up." Poole smiled happy with himself

"You're not going anywhere." I replied.

Shifting on the bed I flung myself at Poole. I was at a bit of and angle when I pressed my lips against his. Reaching down I gripped his cock while we kissed. I could taste myself as my tongue danced with Poole's which only made me more determined. As our kissing continued I could feel Poole's cock responding to my hand still slowly stroking it.

"I thinks he wants to put that someplace warm." I looked down as pre-cum oozed from Poole's cock.

Poole grinned widely as his hand guided my mouth over the slippery head.

"Mmmmmmmm..." I murmured around his cock.

With barely more than just a few inches stuffed in my mouth I started a slow and deliberate blowjob. Unlike our first encounter I wasn't enthralled by just touching and sucking Poole's cock I was focused on giving him pleasure. I pulled off and licked the length of his cock before taking him back in my mouth.

Caressing his balls brought out a happy moan. I shifted so I could look up at Poole while his cock moved even deeper. Poole propped his head up and his amorous smile let me know I was making the most of my efforts. Even though we see each other daily I knew this was what we both wanted.

I was almost glad fucking was off the table for now, if this blowjob was not overly passionate it was every bit as loving. With my mouth concentrating on the upper third my hand continued to stroke the main trunk of this mighty tree. I knew Poole was close when he closed his eyes and his hand came down and rested on my head.

"Faster." Poole whispered.

His hand gripped my hair and pushed my mouth firmly over his cock. I bobbed up and down, my tits swayed below me, sucking noises filled the room. Poole thrusted his hips up I tried to take more cock but I only gagged instead. Poole pulled me off instantly and started me back on the rhythm he wanted.

"Soon slut." Poole warned me.

I gripped his hips letting him know I was going nowhere. With copious amounts of saliva running down his massive shaft I felt his cock surge in my mouth. The first pulse I expertly aimed at the roof of my mouth. When the next pulse hit I quickly swallowed them both.

"Drink that cum...slut!" Poole groaned.

Doing the best I could I held on until the last bit oozed from the head of his cock then I sucked what I could from inside. It had been an enthusiastic effort on both our parts but now it was time to rest.

Laying at an angle my head rested on Poole's lower stomach his semi hard cock still just inches from my face. I could still taste the remnants of his cum and the heady smell of his musk. Both were easily tolerable and in fact preferred to my husband Donald's.

I held Poole's heavy cock, not so much stroking it as caressing and studying it. Every once in a while a pearly drop of cum would form and I eagerly licked the slit to satisfy my appetite. Poole in the meantime was alternating caressing my back and ass.

We lay there silently just enjoying the afterglow for quite some time. I marveled at how comfortable I was in the arms of the man I once despised for shunning me.

"We should get cleaned up, Tina is planning on meeting us for dinner." Poole said softly.

"I know what I want for desert." I teased him squeezing his cock.

Poole slowly moved from the bed and stood beside it. Leaning down he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. Turning on the shower I soon found myself being washed by my boss.

"Kiss me." I looked up at him through the fine mist.

"Not until you brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash." Poole explained.

"So that's how it is eh?" I laughed.

"That's how it is." Poole kissed the top of my head.

I took my time washing Poole kissing his upper body as we went. After drying off he sent me to the bathroom attached to my bedroom. There I did brush my teeth and rinse with mouthwash as well as attending to other personal grooming.

Walking back in his bedroom dressed in just a towel I found Poole in slacks and a button down shirt.

"I don't have anything to wear." I blushed.

"As tempting as that may be ..." Poole started to joke. "...I think its best if you save that for around the house. Have you looked in the closet?"

"In my room?" I asked confused.

"If you don't find something there I'm sure Tina has something you could wear." Poole winked.

Leaving Poole I went back to my room and looked in the closet. Tina had indeed supplied several new outfits of various styles for almost any occasion. Turning to the dresser I found bras and panties as well as other garments.

I heard Poole in the hall then he stopped and leaned against the door frame.

"These are for me?" I dared to ask.

"I'll be waiting downstairs, nice casual is fine, panties, no bra." Poole requested.

I could have spent an hour, it took me over twenty minutes as it was. Settling on a Godet skirt and a deep u neck blouse I slipped on some stylish sandals with a two inch heel. With panties and a few touches of perfume and lip gloss I headed down to find Poole

He was out on the patio and stood when he saw me come out. I could tell by the look in his eyes I had chosen a good balance between casual and sexy. Taking me in his arms I finally received the kiss I had been longing for.

"Tina will be thrilled." Poole nuzzled my neck. "Come have a glass of wine before we go."

Poole sat me across his lap as we drank wine and I told him about my morning with Tina. He is such a good listener sometimes I forget this is how Poole knows so much about you. I finished my wine and then we kissed sensually before we left.

Driving downtown Poole parked the car and we headed back to Tina's office. We found her on the second floor deep in conversation with the seamstress. She waved hello and indicated she would just be a minute.

Poole and I looked at the racks of suits hanging and those strewn about. With the seamstress heading down on the elevator Tina turned her attention to us.

"Jane I can't thank you enough." Tina threw herself at me.

Ignoring Poole Tina kissed me lovingly for several moments. Standing back she looked at the outfit she had left for me in the closet.

"You look delicious, slut." Tina reached out and gripped my tit through the top. "I can't wait to get you home."

"Before that I suggest we eat dinner first." Poole chuckled.

"Says the man with a happy smiled." Tina approached Poole. "Well?"

Poole took her in his arms and kissed Tina like it had been days since he had seen her. Although Poole never said a word Tina knew we had been intimate. She also knew he still loved her. Tina locked up the building and with Poole between us walked a few blocks to a restaurant.

It was nice and trendy, and even though the food was great it was expensive. I sensed Tina was right at home here but I had a feeling Poole was less enthusiastic. For the second time today Poole listened about Tina's day.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers