'Just' Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"I'm sorry about that." I explained humbled.

"Don't be, Poole wasn't. Here take these." Tina handed me some pills and a small glass of water.

"What are they?" I asked looking at them closely.

"Just some aspirin and vitamin C." Tina laughed. "Don't worry we're not into anything illegal."

I really didn't mean it that way. Knowing how hard Poole worked to stay in shape it would be hard to believe he would be into drugs. Still it was good to know.

"Sorry, I wasn't suggesting..." I started to explain. "...I have some allergies."

"I have ibuprofen if you prefer." Tina offered.

"No this will be fine." I took the pills.

"Come, let's eat, it's best you don't take them on an empty stomach." Tina guided me out on the patio.

We sat beside each other looking out over the mountains in the distance while we ate. Tina and I cleaned up after what was now dinner and went into the family room. Tina pulled me against herself as we curled up in a love seat.

Tina snaked a hand inside my robe and caressed my side just above my waist.

"Is the headache gone?" Tina asked concerned.

"Pretty much. I do feel much better now that we ate." I admitted.

"You'll be back to normal by morning, it must just be a twenty four hour bug." Tina suggested.

"Tina, about Poole..." I turned to face her. "...I really am sorry."

Tina slid her hand under my robe and lifted my tit. Kissing my lips gently she smiled.

"Jane are you sorry you did it, or sorry you didn't tell me you were going to do it?" Tina whispered.

That was the question that tormented me since it happened. Tina knew well and good I wasn't sorry I did it.

"That I've probably lost your trust." I admitted.

"If you did it wasn't because of what you did with Poole. It's because you didn't have faith in me to work it out." Tina noted.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Thank you, now about Poole, what are your plans?" Tina smiled.

"My plans?" I asked confused.

"Now that you're our slut. What are your plans?" Tina asked as if she was talking about a shopping trip or a vacation.

"Your slut?" I looked deep in her eyes.

"Come now Jane, we talked about this months ago. You had my husband's cock in your mouth and drank his cum. You admitted just a minute ago you weren't sorry you did it." Tina recounted the facts. "That's why I took you to your room."

"My room?" I asked shocked.

"Of course. When you visit that will be your room." Tina kissed me firmly. "It's yours slut and only yours. Even Poole isn't allowed in without your permission."

Tina untied my robe and pulled the lapels open and pushed them over my shoulders. With both tits exposed Tina dipped her head and sucked my nipple in her mouth.

"But I don't understand?" I whimpered.

"It's very simple Jane do you or do you not want to be Poole's slut?" Tina asked.

"But what about you? You said our slut before?" I argued.

"I may be his slut, but I'm also his wife. I own what he owns, and that my dear slut would include you." Tina assured me.

"I...I...don't know?" I stuttered. "I mean yes, but then what about Donald? How would I explain it to him?"

"Explain what?" Tina stopped caressing my tits.

"That I'm a slut!" I yelled.

"You don't, either he'll figure it out or he won't. The girls know and they seem fine with it." Tina reminded me. "You won't be the only married slut we have."

"But how, I mean..."

"Jane, Poole will handle all of that, you just need to decide what you want." Tina pulled my robe back over my chest and tied the belt. "You go up to your room and think this over but I will expect an answer one way or the other before you leave for work."

Tina disengaged herself from me and stood up. I was hoping for a kiss goodnight but Tina refused. I headed up the stairs and to my new room. Desperate for someone to talk to I called Cassie.

"Mom are you ok?" Cassie asked.

"I'm feeling much better." I replied. "Is Cody around?"

"She's in her room, I can go get her." Cassie offered.

I laid out the basics of my conversation with Tina for the girls and asked for their input.

"You love them both don't you slut." Cassie refused to cut me any slack.

"I do." I freely admitted.

"Mom, it's not for us to decide." Cody took the neutral approach. "Remember whatever you decide I will always love you."

...

I could sense him in the room even before I opened my eyes. It had been a restless night at first and then I thought about what Tina said. She said I wouldn't be the only married woman. Then I remembered my mother fucking Poole that one Fourth of July retreat.

I remember watching her eyes roll back in her head in pleasure. I remember Poole's cum dripping from her pussy and how utterly happy she was about it. I didn't even open my eyes.

"Tina said this was my room." I spoke to him.

"I can leave if you want me to?" Poole replied.

"It wouldn't be my room then would it."

"No, I guess not." Poole answered.

"Poole...?"

"Yes Jane?" Poole whispered.

"I'm scared." I whimpered.

"Don't be. It'll all work out you'll see."

"Promise?" I asked.

"Look at me slut." Poole demanded

Opening my eyes I looked past his erect cock and up at his eyes. They were strong and filled with affection.

"I promise." Poole answered me.

I reached out and guided his cock to my mouth. I could taste Tina on his cock and happily took his cock in deeper. I moved from the bed to the floor so I could look at Poole while I sucked him. Gabbing my hair firmly he pulled me off with a groan.

"Get naked and come with me." Poole said.

I did as he asked then Poole led me down the hall. Stopping short of his bedroom Poole bent down and kissed my neck.

"Well slut what have you decided?" Poole whispered. "You can walk in that room or you can walk down those stairs and leave."

"What kind of slut would I be if I left now?" I looked in his eyes. "Are you coming?"

"Not this time, you two have fun." Poole replied.

I left Poole standing in the hall as I turned the corner and entered their bedroom. Lying on the bed and her hands restrained to the bed posts was Tina. With her legs spread I could see Poole's cum dripping from her pussy.

I stood mesmerized, a feeling coursed through my body I had never felt before. I have licked many pussies in my time but this was a sight to behold. Tina's pussy was gaping open just asking for me to lick it.

Cum was dripping out over her asshole, Poole's cum, fresh warm creamy cum, the same cum I devoured just days ago. My heart pounded and my mouth watered. The moment she saw me Tina stopped struggling.

"Jane you came!" Tina squealed in happiness. "I knew you would!" Tina beamed. "Now please let me loose."

I walked across the room and sat down beside Tina reaching for the right cuff.

"On second thought." I stopped and started kissing her.

My hand moved between her legs and dipped inside her pussy. Coated with Poole's cum I licked my fingers clean.

"I bet there's more where that came from." I teased. Dipping my fingers again only this time I fed Tina.

"You ungrateful slut." Tina cursed.

"I may be a slut, but I am definitely not ungrateful." I kissed Tina again.

Moving down her body I spread her legs and dove between them. Without hesitation I dipped my tongue in Tina's gaping pussy and lapped up Poole's cum.

"You greedy slut!" Tina twisted in her bonds.

"You want some of this?" I taunted her swallowing another tongue full.

"I want you Jane. Please untie me." Tina pleaded.

"Not until you empty that cunt of cum." I squealed laughing.

Tina turned over twisting her arms one over the other. Now on her knees she looked back over her shoulder. I knew just what she wanted and slid between her legs. With Tina's cunt dripping right above my face I grabbed her thighs and directed her pussy to my mouth.

Within seconds Tina pushed a large glob of Poole's cum in my mouth. I swallowed it hungrily and probed her pussy with my tongue for more. This was the closest I had ever come to a threesome and I knew I wanted this and more.

I gobbled everything Tina had to give and then I turned my attention to her pleasure.

"Cum for me slut." I gasped before searching for her clit.

Weary from Poole fucking her and struggling with me I knew Tina needed to cum soon. Focusing on her clit I licked her sensitive nub gently. Tina growled in equal amounts of pleasure and frustration.

"Harder slut, make me cum." Tina cursed.

Shifting slightly I pulled my head up and sucked her clit in my mouth.

"Yes Jane, Oh god yes." Tina twisted above me.

I flicked her clit sharply side to side then sucked it hard again. Tina arched her back and slammed her pussy hard against my mouth. I released her clit and stabbed my tongue deep in her pussy.

When she bucked this time her clit brushed over my tongue where I sucked it again.

"OH FUCK." Tina sighed.

Her whole upper body went limp as her hips fucked my tongue over her clit. With no hands to push my head away and her thighs spread holding herself up I abused her clit until Tina could no longer protest.

I slid out from under her and released her bonds. Tina used the last ounce of strength to throw herself on top of me. I pulled her into a desperate kiss that lasted almost five minutes.

Exhausted as she lay on me I felt her heart beat against mine.

"Jane?" Tina whispered.

"Yes?"

"You should know you're the only one of Poole's sluts to do that." Tina kissed my cheek.

"What? Lick your slut pussy or lick Poole's cum from it?" I teased her proud of myself.

I nibbled her ear and kissed the side of her neck. Tina pushed herself up and looked in my eyes.

"Both." Tina replied lovingly.

"Promise me it won't be the last time." I said affectionately.

"That is a promise I can easily make." Tina grinned.

We kissed again to seal the bargain. Tina settled back in on top of me. We caressed and traded little kisses.

"Slut?" Tina whispered.

"Yes?"

"Do you plan on fucking Poole?" Tina asked candidly.

"Isn't that what sluts do?" I dared to suggest.

"Yes of course." Tina replied solemnly. "I'd just like to know before it happens."

"I can do that." I assured her.

"Slut?" Tina whispered again.

"Yes."

"Thank you for coming back in our lives." Tina said before kissing me one last time.

...

I got to the gym a little late, ok a lot. Max was still happy to see me as I rushed through a few sets. I went to my changing room to find a new bikini waiting for me. This was mostly white but had some colorful details as well. It also was much more revealing than anything I had worn at work.

Standing in line for inspection I approached Poole.

"Good morning Jane." Poole said with one of his many casual greetings he used each day.

"You mean Forty One?" I corrected him.

"No, I meant Jane." Poole replied unruffled.

The girls still in line were soon whispering to each other with my new status. Poole stood up and ran his hand over my shoulder and down my back. Turning me to face Claudia, Poole ran his hand down over my ass.

"I always liked white on you..." Poole whispered so Claudia could hear. "...still a dash of color could bring out the unpredictable side of you."

"What was that all about?" Claudia asked at lunch.

"What are you talking about?" I faked ignorance.

"This morning, I thought he was going to throw you on his desk and fuck you." Claudia whispered leaning across the table.

"Get real Claudia, he would take any woman in that office over me." I lied. "He just likes doing that to keep my spirits up."

"Yeah, well you keep thinking that honey. I know Poole and even I'm not safe." Claudia snarled.

"Has he ever?" I teased.

"No, and he better not, he knew from day one where I stand with men." Claudia pointed her finger at me.

"Easy Butch, I'm just bustin your balls." I laughed. "Remember you started this."

Claudia looked at me for a moment then started laughing herself. She hated being called Butch but I was betting I was the first one to say it to her face.

"You're alright Jane, but I'd be careful about calling me that again." Claudia warned me.

"Claudia, you're gay, everybody knows it. Max and Poole know and they'd fire anyone that made it an issue. Relax, own it, be who you are. You're the best girl in that office. Poole knows it, Max for sure knows it." I offered my advice.

"Then why am I still not in charge?" Claudia countered. "I know more than all of them put together."

"Because we need all of them to get the work done. They know you're smarter, you don't have to constantly remind them." I pointed out. "What Max needs is someone that isn't afraid to help them, instead of worrying about them getting too smart."

"But what if they get better than me, then I'm out of a job." Claudia opened up.

"Or maybe they move to another position? This is a big company, there are many opportunities. Maybe they see you develop people and give you even more responsibility, and money?" I suggested.

"Like I said Jane, you're all right."

I went home Tuesday night and it was like I had never left. Cassie had told Donald I was sick but he never even asked how I was doing. When he asked me where I was I told him Tina took the day off to look after me. He did raise his eye brow then.

The thought of being Poole's slut excited me but I still had serious concerns. I'll have to admit being a bit disappointed at first. Somehow I got it in my mind I would be called upon at all hours to service Poole or Tina every day, or at least every other? The fact is I really didn't know what to expect, or when to expect it.

As I was leaving work Thursday Poole asked me to call Tina that night. I called Tina right after dinner. Tina was looking for bodies to fit her suits on for the big charity event. I was thrilled to even be asked so of course I agreed.

"Is 9:00 am Saturday at the downtown office ok?" Tina asked.

"I'll need directions." I agreed.

"Better yet I'll just pick you up at 8:30?" Tina offered.

"I'll be ready."

Friday afternoon Poole, Max and I met with another vendor. This was with a first time visitor. Sitting in a bathing suit across from Poole, Gary was nervous. When I joined them in a bikini, and the now standard 4" high heels, poor Gary didn't stand a chance.

As always I had prepared, Poole had studied and Max entertained. Since Gary was unable to use his brochures, or samples he was at a total loss. Forced to look at me when I offered specifics Gary was astounded I could rattle off fact and figures. He also found me attractive as more than once he covered his crotch with his hands.

Poole was right, when left to just your wits and verbal communication skills many of these representatives fall short. By the time Gary left Poole figured I knew more about his business than Gary did.

Saturday morning I woke up nervous but excited. I jogged around the neighborhood as if a couple of miles might make a difference in the way I would look in a bikini later. After I showered Donald found me sitting at the counter finishing my breakfast.

"So where are you going today all gussied up?" Donald sneered.

I had on some nice shorts and a flowing top that I'll admit I wouldn't normally go shopping in. I was surprised Donald even noticed but then I had devoted some extra time on my makeup.

"Tina asked me to go downtown to try on bathing suits for her charity presentation in two weeks." I explained.

"Does that include two piece suits?" Donald asked.

"I'm not sure, I would think so, they do make up the majority of her sales." I offered.

"Don't you think you're a little old for that?" Donald replied disapprovingly.

I don't know if I was hurt more that Donald thought I was too old, or I shouldn't be wearing two piece suits.

"Well Tina doesn't think so." I snarled back.

"Hhmmff." Donald snorted and walked away.

I was waiting for Tina when she stopped to pick me up.

"Good morning Sunshine." Tina teased. "Aren't we looking snappy today?"

"You look pretty relaxed." I teased her.

Wearing cutoffs that I would expect Cassie to wear and a loose fitting tee shirt with no bra, Tina looked delicious.

"I've missed you Jane." Tina looked over as she pulled on the freeway.

"I've missed you calling me slut." I admitted.

Tina offered me her had I took it as she looked back at the road.

"We hoped you felt that way." Tina replied.

I didn't know what to say so I just squeezed her hand. I found the drive therapeutic as Tina and I talked as if we were best friends. We talked about the girls, some work, and even mundane things like grocery shopping and house cleaning.

Not once did she mention Poole outside of those topics. Having traveled different paths in life I was beginning to see we were more alike than different. In some ways Tina reminded me of my mom.

Arriving at her downtown office Tina parked the car in a reserved spot and turned off the engine. Looking at me I knew Tina wanted me as much as I wanted her. Leaning across the console we kissed for the first time in days.

"Come, let me show you around before we start." Tina lingered.

We went in the back door of their downtown store. It was just around the corner from the main retail district. It was good size but not huge. Along with their bathing suits the store sold beach accessories they purchased for resale.

Taking the elevator to the second floor we met Elaine, Tina's business partner. We had met before on rare occasions. Elaine seemed pleasant enough but never seemed that friendly to me personally.

"Tina, good morning." Elaine hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Elaine do you remember Jane Ramsey?" Tina stepped back beside me.

"Of course I do." Elaine replied politely.

"Good to see you again Elaine." I stepped forward expecting to hug Elaine as a greeting.

"Jane." Elaine nodded and thrust her hand out to shake mine.

It was a subtle snub, Tina probably missed it as she scanned the workshop, but one I totally expected. I smiled as I shook Elaine's hand then she turned and walked away. Tina had wandered a few steps away looking at some last minute sewing.

"Come let me take you up to the offices." Tina came back and took my hand.

Walking up a crescent shaped open staircase we were now on the third floor. Looking over the rail you had a bird's eye view of the workshop below.

"That's just the design studio and custom orders." Tina explained as I looked down at the busy second floor. "Production is of course done elsewhere, mostly off shore but lately more in the states."

Tina showed me her office and across the hall Elaine's. There was an area with sample materials but nothing like the racks filled with hundreds of small bolts on the second floor. Every table was covered with sketches and bathing suits.

Tina pulled me in her office and closed the door.

Wrapping her arms around my waist Tine held me close.

"God I miss you." Tina sighed. "Kiss me now for there will be no time later."

Without hesitating I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed Tina passionately. I don't remember ever wanting a kiss as much as this one. When it ended we were both disappointed.

"Come we have a lot of work to do." Tina said happy for the moment we shared.

Returning to the second floor the activity was all but maddening. Tina had four other models beside myself and for the rest of the day the only break I had was scarfing down lunch between fittings.

Elaine, Tina, and the seamstress, personally inspected each suit on the five of us and voted it up or down. The seamstress made several adjustments and on a few occasions quickly made a new suit for comparison.

It was just after two when I saw him walk off the elevator. The bustle stopped and all eyes were on Poole as the doors closed behind him. Every woman in attendance was focused on this imposing man as his eyes scanned the room.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers