'Just' Jane Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Oooooohhhhh!" I groaned wiggling my ass.

"So you want it in your ass again?" Poole taunted me rubbing up and down the crack of my ass.

"Anywhere just put it in me." I pleaded.

I felt his cock press against my ass and then slide down along my pussy. Just when I thought Poole would fuck my ass he guided his cock deep in my cunt.

"Don't ever question me again about Donald." Poole slammed into me from behind.

My pussy exploded in pleasure as his massive cock stretched me open. I shuddered and gripped the open door frame with both hands. Arching my back I offered Poole my whole pussy.

"Yes Poole, I understand. Please just fuck me." I begged.

Poole pulled out and held his cock just inside my opening.

"I promised you before I would never ask you to divorce him." Poole slammed in me again.

I moaned as his cock pushed deeper.

"I won't lose you again to him." Poole fucked me faster now.

"You won't I promise." I vowed.

"Do what you will in his bed, I won't take that from him." Poole roared. "But I will not allow that man to dictate to me what I do with my slut." Poole grabbed my hips and plundered my pussy mercilessly.

"Yes Poole, I am your slut, I will always be your slut." I sobbed in happiness.

Poole started fucking my pussy fast and hard. With my ass still throbbed from the pounding this morning, I thought of Cassie and Cody looking on and then Lela letting Poole fuck me.

"Hurry Poole I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Cum slut, cum on my cock!" Poole grunted.

I couldn't have waited any longer if I wanted. My pussy contracted around Poole's cock as he slowed to allow my greedy cunt the pleasure to orgasm around it.

I felt the walls of my pussy ripple along Poole's cock as he slowly stretched me open. The small flicker of pleasure soon became a raging fire with in me. I gripped the door fame until my knuckles turned white just so I wouldn't collapse.

"Hurry Poole cum in me!" I slammed my creamy pussy dripping with excitement over his cock.

He fucked me steadily but I knew from experience he was nowhere close. His cock felt delicious in my cunt as my orgasm slowly burned itself out.

"He'll be here soon you need to go Jane." Poole pulled out.

"No not like this." I protested.

I turned to face him falling to my knees. Poole's cock normally up for anything was starting to soften.

"Let me suck it." I reached out.

Poole stepped back and forced his cock back in his pants just as headlights flashed through the front of the house.

"Give me a kiss before you go." Poole said solemnly.

"No Poole, I can stay, I'll send him home." I pushed Poole as he pulled me close.

As soon as his lips met mine the fight was over. Our tongues met and danced the dance I loved so much. I heard the knock on the front door and Poole ended the kiss.

"Here put these on, I'll get the door." Poole said.

He handed me the panties Lela had taken earlier. I looked at the front door and considered not putting them on. I heard Donald asking for me and Poole telling him we just got home. I quickly slipped on the panties and flattened my dress when they came around the corner.

"You ready to go home?" Donald asked bluntly.

"Yes dear let me get my purse." I walked back to the car to retrieve it just now remembering where I left it last.

"It's still in the car?" Donald looked at me and Poole.

"Well we just arrived a few minutes ago and I was in a hurry to use the restroom. I was just heading out to get it when you arrived." I lied.

"Hhhmmmf" Donald grunted.

"See you here at 6:15?" Poole asked Donald.

"I'll be here." Donald replied sourly.

"If you would bring Jane when you come, Tina was looking to spend the day with her." Poole said.

"And where will you be?" Donald asked rudely.

"Golfing with you." Poole reminded him. "As everybody knows. Each Sunday after golf I attend church with Max. After church we go out for a late lunch or to his house where I cook and talk business."

"Hhhmmmf." Donald grunted again. "Ok."

Donald drove me home without speaking a word for almost half way.

"What took you so long to get to Poole's house?" Donald asked. "The valet lost my keys and it took almost twenty minutes for him to find them." Donald explained.

"Well I don't know I guess I drove slower than you." I lied again.

"Hhhmmmmf." Donald grunted.

When we arrived home Donald headed straight to the bedroom. I followed him and headed to the master bathroom where I disrobed and used the toilet cleaning my cum still clinging to my pussy then flushed.

Putting on a sexy nightgown I returned to the bedroom only to find Donald sitting on the bed still dressed.

"I thought you just used the bathroom at Poole's house?" Donald grilled me.

"I did, I also had a lot to drink tonight and as you know my bladder is not that big." I laughed guiltily.

"Did you fuck him tonight?" Donald asked out right.

"We are not going to have that conversation tonight or any other time." I stood firmly in front of him. "If I fucked him tonight why would I put on this sexy nightgown for you?"

"Hhhmmmmf." Donald grunted.

"Why would I fall to my knees and unzip your pants and offer to suck your cock?" I asked sexily.

Donald sat there as I unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper. He shifted slightly as I pulled his briefs and pants down exposing his flaccid cock. I took him in my mouth like I always do and eventually his cock starts to grow hard.

It would be easy to say he had a small dick and I was repulsed by it. The truth was he had a nice cock, maybe not quite average but close. I also loved his cock, I loved it in me, and I loved to suck it. I could easily be Donald's slut if he weren't Donald.

I wasn't a virgin when I married Donald so I had some experience. I've had affairs with guys not as big as Donald but what they lacked in size they made up in passion. Maybe I am drawn to Poole because he's hung, but I stay because he too has passion and then something else. Something I can't quite explain, but know it when I feel it.

"Do you want to fuck or just suck?" I asked Donald now that he's hard.

Donald placed his hand on my head and guided me back over his cock.

I was in the living room with the lights out when the girls came home. Donald was in bed snoring shortly after I drained his balls in my mouth. I took a shower and freshened up then came out here to sleep.

"Mom are you ok?" Cody sat down beside me as the light turned on.

"I'm fine." I gave her slight kiss on the cheek.

"How about you two? Did you have fun?" I asked noticing Cassie a bit unsteady as she plopped down on the other side of me.

"I'm good but the lush is hammered." Cody lamented. "Why are you out here?"

"I couldn't turn my brain off and Donald is snoring." I explained.

"You want some company" Cassie reached inside my robe and grabbed a tit.

"Thanks honey but not tonight. I'm going to spend the day with Tina and Donald is taking me when he leaves for golf." I pulled her hand from my chest.

"I guess it's me and your puppies!" Cassie teased her sister.

"You wish, come on, let's get you to bed so mom can get some sleep." Cody stood up and reached for Cassie.

"Kiss me good night." Cassie rolled across me.

Pressing her lips to mine Cassie started kissing me but was too drunk to continue.

"Come on I'll help you." I looked up at Cody.

We put Cassie to bed and I gave Cody a firm kiss before I headed back to the couch. I was up and ready when Donald came out to the kitchen to leave. With his clubs in the car we headed to Poole's house.

"You left last night?" Donald asked bluntly.

"I was hoping you would ravage me but you fell asleep shortly after you came in my mouth." I reminded him.

"Why do you talk like that? What does ravage even mean?" Donald turned to face me. "Can't we just have normal sex?"

"We could, but we don't even do that." I argued again. "I was willing."

"Yeah, well you should have stopped before I came." Donald replied blaming me again as well. "And just for the record I fell asleep because I was tired and had to get up early, you knew that."

"Well that's convenient isn't it?" I folded my arms in a huff.

I don't know what bothered me more, realizing Donald I were still drifting apart, or knowing I wouldn't be spending any time with Poole today? We pulled into Poole's drive and I noticed Max's car parked near the garage.

"What's he doing here?" Donald cursed under his breath.

Looking at me I just shrugged my shoulders. I let myself out of the car as Donald made his way to the house. Carrying my purse and a small bag with a bathing suit I followed him to the front door.

"Good morning Donald." Poole greeted my husband enthusiastically.

Shaking his hand, Poole turned his attention to me. Leaning down Poole took me boldly in his arms and kissed my lips purposely.

"That's to thank you for coming so early." Poole grinned. "Tina is waiting in the kitchen with some freshly made breakfast."

Poole opened the door and let me in.

"Let's go this way and get my clubs." Poole said to Donald as he closed the door.

Making my way to the kitchen I found Max pacing in the living room. He looked at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen.

"Are you ok?" I asked dropping my purse and bag.

"Jane she insisted..." Max blurted out. "...I had to bring her."

"Who are you talking about? Lela?" I asked moving closer.

"She heard you were coming today. I tried but she just wouldn't be denied." Max suddenly looked behind me.

"SHE'S HERE!" Lela shouted as I turned to see her running toward me.

"Lela what..."

Lunging at me Lela pressed her lips to mine. I struggled to push away but she was too strong and determined.

"Come with me slut!" Lela grabbed my hand and drug me in the direction of the kitchen.

Looking back at Max I got a glimpse of his helplessness and sympathy. With strength that belied her size Lela led me stumbling into the kitchen. Around the last corner Lela brought me to an abrupt stop. In the breakfast nook Tina was lying on the table with her legs spread.

With her head propped up with one hand her fingers spread her gaping pussy wider. "Poole made breakfast for you slut. Come get it while it's still fresh." Tina whispered in a sultry voice.

Stunned by what had just unfolded I looked around only to find Lela smiling at me happily.

"Go ahead." Lela giggled offering me Tina's pussy.

"You should do as she says slut we don't have much time." Tina stated as her eyes narrowed at me.

"Where's Poole?" I asked still unsettled.

"I'm right here slut..." his voice boomed behind me now. "...I suggest you don't make her ask you twice."

I moved in front of Tina and bent down my eyes never leaving hers. I lapped at her gaping pussy then stabbed my tongue in deep. With a satisfied smile Tina's eyes drifted close. I felt her pussy contract around my tongue and a large glob of Poole's cum pushed in my mouth. I moaned as I lapped it up and swallowed. Tina's hand combed through my hair.

"That's it slut, enjoy my pussy we can talk later." Tina spoke softly.

I plunged my tongue in again and Tina squeezed more cum in my mouth. I reached up and spread her legs open to allow her cunt to gape even further. Consumed with lust I probed and licked her cum sodden pussy for every trace of Poole's cum. Through it all Tina encouraged me on.

"See that Lela, Jane is a real slut." Tina grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her clit.

"Lela, I have to leave now." Poole said as Tina held me in place. "You will obey my slut's, do you understand?"

"Yes Poole." Lela replied solemnly.

"I promise to talk to Jane about your request, you will not speak to her about this until I do." Poole insisted.

"Yes Poole."

"Max will pick you up tonight when he drops me off. You will obey him until the decision has been made. Do you understand?"

"Yes Poole." Lela replied again.

I heard Poole kiss Lela most likely on the forehead as he never kisses her on the mouth.

"Thank you for bringing her, Tina will take it from here, let's go play some golf." Poole must have spoken to Max.

"I love you baby, mind your manners." Max's deep voice said to Lela.

I was blushing knowing Max was watching me eat Tina's pussy. As their steps grew fainter I focused my attention on Tina's clit.

"That's it slut, make me cum for you." Tina looked deep in my eyes. "Hurry love, we have so much to do and talk about."

With the tip of my tongue I flicked Tina's clit gently side to side. Her head leaned back against the table and her second hand joined the first. Cupping my face Tina arched her back and raked her cunt over my tongue.

I watched as Tina's stomach tightened and her tits jiggled. I stabbed my tongue in her pussy and felt it pulsing rapidly. Tina's excitement flowed almost as freely as Poole's cum.

"Kiss me Lela!" Tina shouted.

As I looked up a brown hand gripped Tina's tit and her black hair came into focus as Lela's face met Tina's. A shudder pulsed from deep inside Tina, I moaned as her pussy contracted again. With my tongue just inside her gash I slipped it up and over her clit.

"You fucking bitch..." Tina gasped for air. "...you're making me cum!"

With one hand pressing my head down the other pulled Lela back in for another kiss. Tina's legs clamped me in place her ass bounced on the table. I gripped Tina's ass cheeks and pulled her up as her body shook through a massive orgasm.

Then just before she ripped my ears off Tina fell limp back on the table her fingers now gently combing through my hair. I kissed the soft skin just inside her thighs as her legs now fell open and limp.

"Lela, I think my slut is over dressed, do you think you can help her?" Tina reached up and caressed Lela's cheek.

"Can I kiss her?" Lela giggled.

With what little strength Tina had left she lifted her head and looked at me. With a knowing smile Tina winked at me.

"I think we would all like that." Tina said lowering her head satisfied.

From the moment I came in the house nothing made sense. It was only when Lela started to undress me did I start to put the pieces together. Max explaining Lela insisted on coming knowing I would be here.

Tina's pussy filled with Poole's cum. Poole telling Lela he needed to talk to me. All of it started to come together except one thing. Why did Lela want to kiss me after I ate Tina's pussy? Surely Max wouldn't have allowed that.

I was down to just panties when Lela started kissing me. Her hard brown nipples brushed against mine, her tongue danced happily inside my mouth. With passion I hadn't expected Lela's hands roamed my back and over my ass inside my panties.

"Will you undress me?" Lela whispered.

I looked at Tina who was now sitting up. She looked spent but found the strength to smile and nodded in approval.

"I'd love to Princess." I happily agreed.

"Did you hear that Tina, she called me a princess." Lela beamed.

"Didn't I say Jane liked you?" Tina replied.

I reached for Lela's shorts and started to pull them down. She was wearing the panties with the little fish on them. I knew they were her favorite and looked up smiling.

"They're so cute on you." I smiled.

Lela giggled and then stepped out of her shorts. I reached up for her panties and kissed the fish in the center of her pussy. Lela was caught off guard and gave a little yelp.

"Why did you do that?" Lela asked seemingly alarmed.

"Because you're so beautiful Princess." I replied.

Lela smiled at the compliment but still seemed anxious. As I pulled her panties off I noticed her pubic hair was damp and aromatic. Lela stepped free so I slid my hands back up the outside of her legs. When I reached her hips I stood up and pressed against her.

"Maybe you should take my panties off?" I suggested.

Lela looked at Tina who nodded her ok. Following my lead Lela kneeled down on one knee and started pulling my panties down. I could feel the cool air drift across my naked pussy lips. Without warning Lela leaned in and kissed my pussy gently.

"Why did you do that?" I teased her.

"Because you're so beautiful Jane." Lela smiled broadly.

I stepped out of my panties and spread my legs. Lela looked at my parted pussy lips and started to reach for them.

"Not yet Princess." I scolded her. "I need a kiss."

Lela quickly stood and offered her lips. I pressed against them offering her my tongue. With her body pressed to mine I could feel her heart beat and the passion trapped inside. I caressed her sides and gripped her ass pulling her pussy tight to mine.

"Tina please." Lela called out.

"Follow me you two." Tina led us out of the kitchen past the bathroom into the spare bedroom. Pulling off the covers Tina led Lela to the bed. Sitting side by side Tina kissed Lela firmly on the lips.

"Are you sure Princess?" Tina asked softly.

"Poole said..."

"No Lela this is your decision." Tina said abruptly.

Lela looked at me, she looked at Tina and then back at me.

"Jane would you kiss me?" Lela asked nervously.

I looked at Tina knowing right away what this meant. I don't know how, and I'm not sure why but Lela had chosen me to be her lover.

"Remember what Max said, if you do this, there's no going back. " Tina reminded me.

I sat down beside Lela opposite Tina. I reached up and caressed Lela's cheek.

"Oh Princess you are so beautiful, of course I'll kiss you." I whispered.

With my hand still on the side of her face Lela and I kissed once again. This time it was a tender loving kiss that I knew was leading to much more soon. Lela pulled my hand from her face and placed it on her tit.

She whimpered in my mouth as I squeezed her breast and gently tugged her nipple. With just a soft push Lela laid back on the bed while I followed her with my lips. Moving to her other breast Lela arched her back and gave a slight shiver.

"Do you want more of my love?" I whispered.

Lela looked up at me with big doe eyes and seemed confused. I looked at Tina to see what to do and she seemed just as clueless but nodded all the same.

"I'm going to kiss you Princess, stop me if I forget my manners." I warned her.

I lowered my lips to Lela her arms went around my neck. Pulling up slightly my tit rested tightly beside hers. My right hand drifted lower across her stomach and brushed over her pubic hair. I felt her body tense beneath me.

"Jane..." Lela whimpered.

"Yes my love?" I hovered over her.

"You're touching me." Lela moaned.

"I know honey, do you want me to stop?" I whispered.

"Do you want to stop Jane?" Lela stretched up to kiss me.

"No Princess, I want to make you happy." I kissed her back.

"Ok." Lela cooed.

I let my hand drift even lower, Lela naturally spread her legs for access. Just inches apart I watched closely as her facial features changed with my progress. I parted her course hair and felt the moisture that had collected on her lips.

With the lightest of touches my fingers parted her dark brown pussy. Lela took in a deep breath in anticipation of what would come next. I pressed the heel of my hand down firmly on the top of Lela's mound the hooked a finger deep in her gash.

Lela's eyes shot open and she gave out a little gasp. I worked my finger in deeper and her eyes started to drift closed.

"You are so beautiful my love." I whispered as her back started to arch.

Working my finger in deeper yet I felt Lela's excitement starting to flow. Her eyes closed tight the slight smile tightened.

"Doe's that feel good Lela?" My lips bushed against hers.

"Mmmmmmmm." Was her only reply.

Encouraged I pulled my finger out and slowly pushed it back in. Lela gasped again her eyes opened pleadingly. I repeated this a bit faster and she spread her legs even wider. I felt Tina move from the bed.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers