'Just' Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers

Poole drug his cock back through my sensitive opening before fiercely driving it back in again.

"Oh shit!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

Poole was punishing me I started to think. As he pulled back again I braced for the next onslaught.

"Tim." I heard Tina call out.

Just then Poole followed through with more discipline slamming his cock back in even deeper.

"TIMOTHY!" I heard Tina yell followed by a sharp slap.

"What?" Poole reacted as if he was startled.

"You're hurting her!" Tina replied exasperated.

"What?" Poole repeated as if he didn't hear the first time.

"Jane, you're hurting her." Tina repeated now more composed.

"Oh no!" Poole cried out. "Jane I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Do you want me to pull out?"

Poole must have been thinking of last night and acting on his pent up emotions.

"I'm fine Poole..." I lied. "...and whatever you do don't pull out."

"Are you sure?" Poole asked still upset with himself.

"I'm sure, can we just start out slowly at first as I get accustomed to your cock?" I teased.

"Sure, Jane." Poole quickly agreed.

"Ahhh, that's more like it." I cooed as Poole moved slowly back in my ass. "And its slut to you."

"Speaking of our slut I have an idea to join you." Tina laughed.

Tina stripped naked and with a little help wiggled her way beneath me. We interlocked our legs as our pussies pressed against each other. Forcing her lips to mine Tina kissed me like a hungry lover.

"Fuck your sluts' ass Poole." Tina squealed.

Having adjusted to our changing position Poole did just that. He added some lube then slowly worked in and out.

"I can feel him slut." Tina gasped as her eyes opened wide.

I pressed my clit against her slippery mound as the pleasure I so desperately waited for from Poole's cock in my ass flooded through me.

"Are we a bit horny tonight?" Tina taunted me pressing her clit against me.

"Yes." I was able to squeak out.

"Didn't you cum last night." Tina questioned me.

I was afraid to answer so I whispered in her ear.

"No." I admitted.

"Oh baby." Tina sighed.

I knew she was giving Poole the evil eye as I felt him stop momentarily when she consoled me.

"I think Poole owes you big time starting now." Tina scolded him.

I felt his cock expand in my ass, I took that as a sign he was looking forward to it.

With Tina's clit and mine dueling for attention Poole was steadily working in and out of my ass. Knowing she was on a roll Tina reached around and gripped my ass cheeks spreading them wide.

"Bet you never thought you'd fuck a white ass did you?" Tina taunted Poole. "Especially one as tight as this?"

Poole's cock grew even bigger but he didn't say a word. I thought it an odd statement but was focused on other things. I was good and loose now and on a way to a much needed orgasm. I pressed my tits against Tina and found her waiting lips.

Rubbing my clit in a circle over Tina's and with Poole's cock deep in my ass I started to shake.

"Deeper Poole." I begged.

"She's cumming Timmy fuck your slut hard." Tina hissed.

My orgasm hit like a swinging door in a tornado. First my ass shuddered and then my clit tingled. Back and forth my orgasm passed between my two lovers. Soon I realized Tina had joined me, then Poole's cock started spewing cum deep in my ass.

"Oh fuck" Poole cried out.

He fucked me even faster as my stretched asshole tried to grip his slippery cock even tighter.

"I wish you could feel that" I moaned in Tina's ear as Poole emptied his balls.

"I do my love. Please forgive him." Tina held my face then kissed me as my body went limp above her.

I remember Poole's cock leaving my ass and the cool air rushing in my gaping hole. I remember Poole carrying me into his shower and rinsing me off before toweling me dry. I remember Tina cuddled up against me in her bed.

What I don't remember is where Poole slept.

I smelled the coffee first, then the cold air before a warm body pressed against me. I took in her scent before she started her infectious giggle. I turned to face her and found her lips searching for mine.

My hands roamed her naked body as her hands roamed mine exploring all but our most sensitive of places.

"Good morning Jane." Lela's big brown eyes waited for mine to open.

I reached for her hand intertwining her black fingers in mine. I smiled as her bright white teeth waited for a response.

"Are you minding your manners?" I scolded her.

"Poole said I didn't have to today." Lela boasted.

"Did he now?" I questioned her.

"He did." Tina replied leaning up against the open door. "But that will have to wait for later."

"Aw... please just ten more minutes." Lela begged.

"Ten minutes, no longer. Oh and don't you dare soil my sheets, I just washed them." Tina winked.

Given permission Lela wasted no time pulling me on top of her. Still not sure what was going on we spent the next ten minutes kissing and caressing each other.

When Lela and I met Tina in the kitchen she had a happy look on her face. I chalked it up to Lela surprising me in bed but I would soon find out there was more to her devious plan. After breakfast we headed out to the patio to relax. Lela was soon in the pool enjoying herself like usual. It wasn't long after I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." Tina jumped up as if she was expecting someone.

Without even taking her cover up Tina headed in the house in just her skimpy bikini. I heard voices and then turned to find Cassie and Cody joining us on the patio.

"Mom!" Cody squealed as she ran to greet me.

With a hug and kiss for them both the girls started taking off their clothes revealing they had suits on as well. It wasn't long before they joined Lela in the pool to splash about. Tina and I brought out a simple lunch as we sat at the picnic table to eat. I could tell Lela was feeling a bit left out until I insisted she sit beside me. Cassie and Cody both took notice but said nothing at the time.

Tina eventually turned the conversation to the girl's love lives. Cassie complained hers was in a trough, Cody seemed to be happy hers wasn't much better. Tina popped the cork on a bottle of wine and except for another time spent in the pool the five of us just hung out on the patio. At one point Lela sat with me and was bubbling over as we held hands.

Late in the afternoon Cassie and Cody announced they needed to leave to attend a friend's party. We said our goodbyes and reminded them to call me for a ride if needed. Cody assured me she would not be drinking as she had school tomorrow. Cassie made no such commitment but promised to say good night before she went to bed.

Lela started to clean up, I offered to help but Lela insisted on doing it herself. Tina and I watched as she clearly enjoyed making sure the whole patio was spotless. I looked at the time and knew I too should be heading home soon. I mentioned this to Tina as Lela went in the house to load the dishwasher.

"Maybe you could stay just a bit longer?" Tina suggested looking at the house.

"You think it wise?" I asked just to make sure.

"I think it would be unwise if you didn't. She's been patiently waiting to be alone with you all day." Tina suggested.

"Let's hope Max agrees with you." I stood up.

Tina reached out and took my hand. "He does Jane, she wouldn't be here if he didn't trust you." Tina smiled.

I headed in the house finding Lela wiping down the counter. I moved slowly watching her ebony body flex with each movement. Focused on her work I was almost upon her before Lela looked up.

"I need to leave soon." I spoke softly taking the towel from her hand.

I could see she was perturbed I took the towel and yet hopeful when she looked at my broad smile. Setting the towel to the side I took her fingers in my hand and slipped it around my waist.

Lela paused for a moment just to make sure she knew what I was suggesting. I reached up and untied the strings behind my neck letting the top of my suit stubbornly rest on the slopes of my tits.

"Would you mind untying the other?" I whispered turning my back to Lela.

Her fingers caressed my skin as I turned, then slowly moved up to release the other string of my top. Still the material clung to my body as if I was purposely teasing her. Just then Tina appeared from the patio.

"If you're going to help with the rest you'll have to join me upstairs Princess." I pulled free looking back over my shoulder.

I made my way to the first step and looked back at Lela as my top fluttered to the floor. She looked up at me her eyes filled with emotion. Lela then looked at Tina as if to ask what she should do.

"The choice is yours Princess." Tina said.

I walked up the stairs and headed to my room. As I looked back down the hall it was my turn to be disappointed, but only for a moment. I watched as Lela turned the corner then stopped her approach as her eyes met mine.

As Lela stood there I could see she was excited but still afraid.

"You heard Tina, it has to be your choice." I reminded her.

"Why Jane?" Lela asked her voice unsteady.

It was a fair question, one I asked myself many times since I've gotten to know her. Lela stood midway down the hall her question still unanswered. I knew then and there what I did next would decide our future.

Dressed in just my bikini bottoms, I walked to Lela stopping in front of her. I reached up and touched her cheek kissing her lips softly. I knew she wanted more but first I needed to answer her question.

I moved my hand down her long neck to the top of her shoulder. I brushed the strap of her bikini over her arm following it with my fingers. I kissed the soft roundness of her shoulder as Lela tilted her head to that side and cooed.

Moving slowly around her right side. I released the clasp on her top the kissed the nape of her neck. Lela whimpered now as her top slid further down her arm before falling to the floor.

"Why not you Princess." I asked tugging on her ear lobe.

I reached around and gripped her modest tits and caressed them gently. Lela moaned then pushed back against me. With my tits forced against her back I kissed the other side of her neck.

"You are so beautiful." I reminded her.

My hands drifted lower over her tight stomach and found the top of her bikini bottoms. I slipped my right hand inside the tight material as my left hand held her firmly against me.

"You are so sexy." I softly hissed.

My hand brushed over her coarse pubic hair and found Lela starting to get aroused. I brushed over her clit causing her to flinch. I pulled my hand out and gripped the waist band of her suit with both hands.

Teasing her, I took my time playing with the thin material. Lela's hands joined mine guiding them to push her suit down her legs.

"Take them off Princess, I want to see that sexy ass." I taunted Lela.

I could feel her whole body shudder as my ebony princess followed my command. Lela seemed happy to bend over holding the pose until my hands quickly caress both dark brown cheeks. Standing up I embraced her again.

"I love you Lela, but the choice is still yours to make." I kissed the back of her neck one last time then released her and walked back to my room.

I had just stepped inside when I realized where I was, whose house I was in. Was I being unfair? I started to grab the waist of my bikini bottoms when two brown hands gripped mine.

"Please let me do it." Lela whispered standing behind me.

I stopped her from taking them off.

"Are you sure Princess? You know I'm Poole's slut, right?" I said firmly. "I belong to him first."

I felt it only fair to remind her now before she got hurt. Lela pulled her hands free from mine then gripped my bikini again.

"Then I will be your slut, I will belong to you." Lela replied.

"No!" I turned to face Lela. "You will never be a slut, you are a princess." I yelled startling Lela.

I could see she thought I was mad.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean it like that...it's just..." I searched for the right words.

"Can I be your Princess?" Lela seemed to understand my outburst.

"Is that what you want?" I nodded with a smile.

Lela reached for my bathing suit again and started to pull them down my legs. When I stepped out Lela was focused on my naked pussy. She looked up at me with those soft brown eyes.

I reached down and pulled her up.

"Please let me do it." Lela whimpered.

"Another day Princess, when we have more time to enjoy it." I suggested. "Come with me."

I led Lela to the bed and guided her to lie down. I could tell she was eager to have me join her but I proceeded slowly. Leaning over her from a sitting position our lips met in anticipation. Not sure exactly what to do Lela's arms moved around my back.

I pulled up from the kiss and grazed her dark brown nipple with my pink one. Lela smiled happily. I caressed her stomach as I moved my hand lower to her pussy. Pulling me down to kiss her again Lela spread her legs thrusting her pelvis up to greet my probing fingers.

"Please don't tease me." Lela moaned before our lips met.

Duly instructed I parted her outer lips and slipped two fingers in her juicy snatch. Her pussy thrusted up, Lela moaned again, then her whole body gave a quick shudder.

"Shhh, my darling, we're not in that big of a hurry." I teased Lela.

My fingers pulled out slightly and Lela settled back in the bed. I gave her a quick peck on the lips for reassurance then again started to probe her depths.

"You're so tight Princess. Maybe just one finger?" I taunted her.

"No Slut!" Lela snapped back. "Show me what it's like when he's in you."

"You're a bad girl." I laughed. "Just for that I might tease you?"

Lela glowed in happiness as my fingers worked deeper. When her back arched I leaned down and sucked on her nipple. Lela raked my back and offered me all of her tit. I raked my teeth over her soft flesh and nibbled her stiff nub.

It didn't take long for Lela's breath to become rapid and shallow. I enjoyed watching her brown body squirm in anticipation as my fingers continued to work their magic. Lela was as quiet in bed as she was in life, only the softest of squeaks and moans, told of her impending climax.

"Jane!" Lela gasped as her body contorted against the brunt of her orgasm.

Lela pulled me tight her lips desperate to find mine as her legs clamped shut. I let my hand fall limp my fingers just inside the greasy entrance to her pussy. Lela's tongue found mine and we shared the most intense kiss maybe to this very day.

It was a moment I will never forget.

Lela held me not wanting to let go. I pulled up from her lips and looked into her eyes.

"Please don't go." She pleaded.

"I will soon, but not yet." I smiled to reassure her. "This time we do it together."

Lela looked up at me content but somewhat confused. I lifted my shoulders and pulled my greasy hand from between her legs. Lela allowed me to straighten up but watched me warily.

I moved over Lela, my tit's dangling like fruit before her. I moved one leg between hers and one over her thigh. Lela looked at my glistening cunt and then smiled at me. She shifted to a more natural position before I lowered my pussy to hers.

"It's called scissoring." I giggled as she thrust up firmly. "I think you'll like this."

I brushed my juicy pussy over her extended clit and her body quivered in response.

"I think I will too." Lela looked up with her eyes wide open.

The dark brown lips of her pussy mashed against the pink folds of mine. It took some practice but Lela and I soon found how to pleasure each other and ourselves. I thought I might have to fake an orgasm like I do with Donald as the coarseness of her pussy hair over stimulated my clit.

Unlike my husband of over twenty years Lela soon realized my enjoyment did not match hers. Lela shifted slightly and tugged her lips open letting my clit settle within the pink insides of her gaping pussy.

"Cum with me slut." Lela demanded. "Fill my pussy with your cum."

"Oh Princess here it comes!" I eventually roared.

We shared a glorious orgasm together that night Lela and I did. We hugged and kissed, she begged me to stay longer. It was hard to leave her in the bed as I got dressed. It was even harder when Tina asked me to stay as well.

On the drive home I could only contemplate what the future would now hold for me. There was no doubt I was Poole's slut, Tina's slut, and now Lela's lover.

Monday at work I was greeted like every other Monday by both Poole and Max. If there was any repercussions of my time with Lela it was not shared with me. As far as I could tell we both enjoyed or time together and everyone accepted that it happened.

Over the next few weekends Lela and I would share similar experiences together never varying from the original script for now. But now I'm getting ahead of myself.

Donald's job kept him busy but he was no happier because of it. Working in a bar was a big step down from his previous career but for now he was stuck with it. At least he was paying his own bills, well most of them. I continued to offer him sex regularly but other than a few blow jobs, intercourse was still a rare occasion, and an orgasm even rarer. I know this sounds crazy, but I still care for the man, and unless he files, I'll never divorce him.

Cassie and Cody are doing great, but neither one seemed to be dating any potential long term guys for now. Cassie has known for years but now even Cody realizes Donald is all talk. Cody, slowly at first, and now more clearly understands that Donald is not the person she thought he was. As much as they don't always respect him they too still care for him. Their relationship with their father is cordial if not close. He seems as indifferent to them as he does to me.

I had accepted the changes in my life thus far but still felt, even with Lela's addition, something inside was missing. I was spending more time with Poole and Tina and less at home with Donald. That suited me just fine and we seemed to become closer as each day passed. It's not like I was having sex every day, or even every week, but when we did it was always special.

Saturday was my birthday, and as the day approached I knew something special was in store for me. At work that Friday morning I stood in front of Poole for inspection. I could see he had that special look in his eyes. Poole always had a way of making you feel special and a party was not out of the question. As the day wore on it was all I could think of.

Claudia and I finished the day's work and recapped the week with Max. I looked for Poole to take him home but he was nowhere to be found. A surprise party I assumed? If it was, Max didn't let on, and neither did anyone else. Cassie and Cody were going to spend Saturday with me, but that could just be a diversion from tonight. Tina was out of town until Sunday, or was she?

After changing into my normal clothes I drove to Poole's house alone in anticipation. Entering from the garage I expected a number of people to jump out and yell 'Surprise'. I admit to being disappointed but only slightly since my birthday was actually tomorrow.

Just the same I found a note on the counter directing me to my bedroom. When I arrived much to my surprise there was a revealing outfit laid out for me. The second note from Lela explained Poole would be picking me up at eight. My spirits picked up.

Taking my time I prepared myself to spend the night alone with Poole. Standing in front of the mirror the outfit I wore had slut written all over it. My tits pushed hard against the taunt fabric, my nipples clearly visible. The skirt barely covers my ass, the panties also clearly on display. I slipped on the shoes and gained four inches to my height.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers