'Just' Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poole gripped my tits to steady me, I cried out slightly as my sphincter stretched to its limits.

"Jane!" Poole started to pull me free.

"Don't stop me!" I cried out. "It's just starting to feel good." I opened my eyes and gave him a pain filled smile.

"Why Jane?" Poole looked at me still concerned.

"Because I need you to know I'm still your slut Poole." I gasped as the head of his cock pushed past my vise like opening. "Watch Poole, watch ..."

He looked down between my legs and saw my ass move further over his cock. I felt it swell even bigger as the sight excited him even more. I stopped about half way, Poole looked up at me now confused.

"Now do you want me to stop?" I cooed with a naught grin.

"Not if you want the rest of your birthday present slut." Poole said slyly.

"I want it all, I want you fill my ass with cock and cum." I continued to lower myself over his manhood. It took a few strokes to get it all in me but when I did Poole pulled me forward on top of him. Some of his cock pulled out but my ass was still stuffed.

"Please take your time." I whimpered as I wiggled my ass side to side. "I want you in me all night."

"A greedy little slut aren't we?" Poole slid his cock out and back in slowly.

"Mh hm." I snuggled deep against his chest. "Greedy for you Poole."

We fucked like it would last for hours but the lube didn't hold out that long. Poole filled my ass with cum long after my second orgasm. He even got up and washed us off. I curled up inside his arms and fell asleep my ass still full of his love.

Saturday Cassie and Cody came over and spent the day with me. Poole was around and although he was attentive towards me I still had a feeling something was wrong. After a day of lounging on the patio and in the pool he took the three of us to dinner. Poole held my hand as we walked about and at times through dinner.

That didn't stop Cassie from flirting with him as Cody cringed in embarrassment. I opened their birthday gifts as we sat and talked with Poole. It was Cody that cuddled up beside him much to Cassie's dismay. The girls left just after dark leaving Poole and I alone.

"I'm going to turn in." Poole reported. "Max is picking me up early."

We shared a passionate kiss but his announcement suggested I was not invited to sleep with him. I went to my bedroom and checked my e-mails and the scores of posts wishing me a happy birthday. I turned off the light and laid my head down remembering the events of last night and today.

"Move over slut." Tina whispered forcefully.

"Tina you're home?" I sleepily stated the obvious.

I looked at the clock and it was a quarter to twelve. Tina shifted in the bed until she straddled my waist.

"I paid extra for an earlier flight." She moaned as her pussy brushed over a tit leaving it wet.

"But why?" I asked realizing how excited she was.

"I wanted to give you your present on your birthday." Tina shifted higher.

I could smell her arousal as she shifted her pussy above my mouth. Grabbing my hair she pulled my face to her gaping cunt.

"Eat me slut!" Tina pulled hard. "Enjoy your present."

I stabbed deep inside Tina's gushing pussy and lathered my tongue. It had been some time since we were intimate and this was truly a treat. I rubbed her clit with my nose until she pushed my face away.

"God I love you slut." Tina hissed.

She pulled my face back to her cunt and let me lap at her inner folds. I could tell she was on the edge again when she pushed me away.

"Not yet birthday slut." Tina growled.

The next thing I knew she turned to face my feet and lowered her pussy over my face again. I had just licked her clit when her small breasts pressed against me. I felt her hands spread my legs and her tongue tease my sensitive nub.

"Cum for me slut!" Tina yelled. "You know you want to."

I thrust my cunt up to meet her mouth and attacked her pussy as she attacked mine. Wrapping my arms over her narrow waist I held her ass so I could focus on her pussy. Tina tried to hold off but she was too far gone. Mashing her cunt hard to my mouth I was rewarded with a small stream of heavenly excitement.

"On your knees slut!" Tina ordered me as her orgasm plateaued. I rose up as she demanded and presented my ass. With my head on the pillow Tina started lapping at my splayed pussy from behind. Occasionally her tongue moved over my anus sending shivers up my back. Then without warning she stabbed her tongue deep in my ass.

"Is there any cum still in there?" Tina smacked my ass smartly.

"Nooo..." I moaned overly excited.

"But you prepared it for him just in case didn't you slut?"

"Yesssss." I happily admitted.

"Good." Tina smacked me again.

She turned to the nightstand then returned. Spitting on my puckered hole she pressed a good sized dildo to my ass.

"It's not as big as Poole but it should do the trick." Tina chuckled.

I grunted as Tina pressed it in then moaned as she worked it in and out. When she started licking my pussy I was so excited I was ready to burst. Tina buried the dildo in my ass then sucked my swollen clit into her mouth. I rocked back and forth fucking myself on the dildo as Tina brought me off.

I don't even remember her taking the dildo out of my ass. I just remember her holding me and wishing me a happy birthday.

"Slut." Tina whispered in my ear.

"Hmm." I nuzzled deep against her.

"We have company." She replied nibbling on my ear now.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing near the doorway. Lela looked on in a sad way which concerned me.

"What's the matter Princess?" I rose up exposing a breast.

Lela looked at my tit and her mood seemed to brighten just a bit.

"I missed your birthday. I'm sorry Jane." Her eyes pleaded with me to understand.

"Only by a few hours." I laughed looking at the clock. "Please come join us."

"Can I get undressed?" Lela again looked at my bare tit.

"Better still take my place." Tina offered. "Here let me help you with your clothes."

Tina popped up from the bed and went to help Lela. I thought Lela would watch a naked Tina undress her but her eyes mostly stayed on me. (Ok well she did check out Tina's tits a few times.)

It was pure erotica to watch this innocent woman being exposed before my very eyes. Her dark complexion radiated beauty and left me dangling with desire. When at long last Lela allowed Tina to remove her favorite panties a gleaming smile crossed her face.

"Thank you Tina." Lela said as if she was waiting for her to leave.

Tina looked back at me and winked.

"You two don't have all day alone in here. I came home to spend time with you too." Tina kissed Lela lightly on the lips. "And that goes for you as well our little Princess."

Lela was embarrassed but delighted by what Tina suggested would happen and that she was welcomed to stay. Closing the door behind Tina, Lela stood waiting for my invitation.

I picked up the covers and held them open exposing my naked body. Lela ogled me like a deer in headlights.

"Hurry up I'm getting cold in here without you." I teased Lela.

Without a word she bound across the room and joined me. Slipping in front I pulled her tight and started kissing her profusely.

"Happy birthday to me." I hovered over Lela. God you're so beautiful." I brushed my hand through her hair.

Lela spread her legs and with an urgency and confidence I hadn't expected guided my thigh between hers. She shifted and guided me until I was just where she wanted me. I pressed down lightly causing Lela to thrust up.

"Is that what you want Princess?" I whispered as she moaned slightly as my clit rubbed against hers.

"Yeeessss." Lela struggled to reply. "But it is your birthday."

"And you are my present." I kissed her nose. "Now cum for me baby."

I reached down and gripped Lela's ass cheeks, our tits mashed together as I maneuvered our pussies for just the right pressure. Lela came quickly but I didn't let go. After she recovered I set about building her up again.

Lela is not only very passionate but a quick learner. For the next hour we rubbed pussies, fondled tits and kissed. I showed her how to set a pace we could enjoy, how to vary it. I showed Lela how to explore my body as I explored hers.

Our lips never went below our tits our hands never touched each other's vagina's. The asshole was off limits but asses weren't. Lela was on top our legs intertwined, our clits red and swollen.

We both looked down as Lela played with our excitement as it clung to our pussies. In the end it was me begging Lela to let me cum.

"Happy birthday slut." Lela hissed as our orgasms coincided.

"I love you Princess." I grunted as my pussy exploded all over hers.

Too exhausted for anything but kisses we both nodded off. Tina found us later still embraced and woke us up. Later that day Tina took us both shopping where Lela bought me a birthday present. But that's another story.

It has been just over a week since my birthday. Poole and I never did discuss the night at the club. Nothing has really changed in our relationship, or Tina's for that matter, but I still feel Poole is holding something back.

I had just changed into my bikini and stood for inspection with the others at the start of work. As degrading as it seems on the surface, I doubt any of the women would miss the chance to interact with Poole. He has a way of putting a smile on your face in some personal way.

"I would like to talk to you later." Poole said after he looked me over one last time.

"Ok." I smiled not knowing what for.

Max came and got Claudia and me and invited us into the conference room. Poole followed us with a stack of papers almost three inches thick. He smiled as he sat down and waited for Max and us to sit.

"Jane, Claudia, I want the two of you to interview this year's potential interns." Poole said seriously.

"But I've never done that." Claudia spoke up then looked at me nervously.

"Neither have I." I replied back to her shrugging my shoulders.

"Well now you will." Poole chuckled. "Claudia, Max will work with you."

Poole flipped through the stack of papers and handed it to Claudia.

"You will get the women." Poole explained. "Jane will get the men."

"There must be close to thirty resumes' here." Claudia said almost to herself.

"Twenty, you will both whittle that down to the final five." Max now chuckled. "Jane has twenty as well."

"Who is going to help me?" I now asked nervously.

"Don't worry about that for now." Poole spoke up. "You start next Monday."

"This could take weeks?" Claudia thumbed through the stack of papers.

"It could, but you need to do it in three days." Max said raising his eyebrow. "You both have your work here to do."

Claudia and I looked at each other and swallowed hard.

"What if we pick wrong?" Claudia asked purposely now.

"Well, you will be the one working with them and firing them if you do." Poole assured her. "If you want to move up in this company it's time you get the responsibility that goes along with advancement."

We talked for some time after that before Max and Claudia left Poole and I alone.

"Jane, I didn't want to say this in front of Claudia but Lela is going to help you." Poole explained watching me closely.

"Lela, Max's sister?" I asked to make sure I heard him correctly.

Poole nodded. "Is that a problem?"

"No, not a problem." I replied hesitantly.

"Are you sure?" Poole challenged me.

"Knowing Lela she would probably do a better job than me." I laughed.

Poole seemed a bit surprised at my answer but laughed as well. In my mind if Poole thought Lela would be of help, I trusted his judgement.

Max gave us the rest of the week to study the applicants. After work I took five resumes and studied them thoroughly. The next morning I would leave them in my changing room for Lela. That night after work she would leave me five new ones.

The following Monday we would start and have three days to complete our interviews and research. That Wednesday night all forty candidates will be assembled around the office pool for our decisions.

As is the custom they will all be required to wear a bathing suit of their choice. This had Poole written all over it.

Wednesday afternoon Poole and Max called Claudia and I back in the conference room. Max informed us that he and Poole could be gone until Sunday on a golf outing. Claudia would be in charge during their absence.

"Are we still on for Monday with the interns?" Claudia asked warily.

"We are." Max replied.

"Well Jane it looks like we will be working overtime." Claudia chuckled nervously.

"Jane is going with us." Poole replied with a chuckle of his own.

"I am?" I looked at the men and then Claudia.

"You are." Poole confirmed.

Needless to say Claudia and I were both caught off guard. I still had a stack of resumes to study and questioners to make out. Claudia almost had a meltdown when Max explained she would be running the office. Then Max talked her through the required duties and assured Claudia she could always call.

I drove Poole to his house after work and peppered him with questions. He refused to answer any of them except to trust him. Only when he reached over and took my hand did I realize Poole understood my concerns.

We had just pulled onto his street when Poole squeezed my hand gently. "Just so you know I've invited Donald. The two of you will be sharing a room."

As Poole's words sunk in, my heart skipped a beat.

"What about you? Isn't Tina still out of town?" I asked whining just a bit.

"She is, I'll be fine." Poole assured me.

He held my hand until I pulled into the garage. Poole came around and opened my door. Closing it behind me he took me in his arms as the garage door closed behind us.

"Do you trust me Slut?" Poole's lips grazed mine.

"Yes." I moaned in anticipation.

"Then kiss me now as there may not be time later."

Poole pressed his lips to mine and let me know how much he still wanted me. I tried to hold on but it was clear we were on a schedule.

"Lela has packed for you and laid out an outfit for tonight." Poole placed me back on my feet. "If things play out as I expect we may have time later."

Poole smacked my ass and sent me on my way. I went to my room and looked at the outfit before heading to the bathroom. Fresh from a shower and intense personal grooming I looked on my bed once again.

The black G string panties slipped firmly into place. The print skirt fit perfectly at the waist but only covered my ass by three or four few inches. The matching bra held my small orbs on a shelf as if offering them up for grabs. The top was a soft, thin, sweater like material that clung to me like a second skin. With only three buttons up the front the bra was clearly on display as were the swells of my modest breasts.

Lela may have laid this out but Tina or Poole picked it out. They appeared to be sandals but with a four inch heel I guess they were shoes. Fortunately they were more comfortable than they looked. As I turned in front of the mirror admiring my legs I heard a horn honk.

Looking out the window, the drive was filled with sports cars and a full sized van. Just then there was a knock on my door. I opened it and almost fainted.

"Donald!" I gasped. "What are you doing here?"

My husband looked at me almost as shocked as I was with him. He took one look at me and then into the room. It was like he was expecting to find someone else in here.

"Donald...what do you want?" I said slowly and angrily.

"Poole asked me to carry your suitcase down." Donald replied still looking intently in the room.

"Is this where you stay?" He asked sheepishly.

"When I'm here. " I spat back. "The suitcase is over there." I pointed to the corner.

"Uh...yeah...well they're ready to leave..." Donald picked up the suitcase and looked around the room one last time as if he was looking for a secret panel or something. "...Is that what you're wearing?"

I could tell by his voice he was not happy.

"I am." I stood defiantly.

"You look like a slut." Donald mumbled as he left me standing alone in my room.

I came down to find Poole and the others out on the patio, most with a drink in their hand. A hush fell over the place as I walked outside, Poole who had been waiting, smiled and handed me a glass of wine.

"Everyone, this is Jane." Poole said almost bragging.

The conversation started back up slowly but many eyes lingered as Poole kissed my cheek.

Among those gathered were Poole's friends Digger and his wife Jenny. Dozer and his wife Sophia were here as well. Considering I had fucked both of them it was no surprise that they weren't eager to greet me.

Slim and his girlfriend Rita on the other hand did walk over and say hi. Max is here, alone as usual. Mel and Rhonda, the first clients I met with Poole are here. There were several people I didn't know but Poole made sure to introduce me.

"Five minutes folks." Poole announced. "We have reservations for dinner."

Donald approached Poole and explained the van was loaded. "Are you coming?" Donald looked at me as if to suggest I was riding with him.

I looked at Poole to see if this was the case. I could see the corners of his mouth crease just enough to know he approved of my desire to be with him.

"I was planning on Jane riding with me." Poole explained.

"But you said she would be staying with me." Donald whined.

"Staying yes, riding no." Poole shot back.

"But..." Donald tried to protest.

"We agreed you would drive the van with the clubs and luggage. In return we would pay for your room, greens fees, and your meals at the hotel." Poole reminded him. "If you don't want to play, I have several people that will be happy to take your spot."

Donald quickly backed down and turned to leave.

"Donald..." Poole stopped my husband. "...if you behave these next few days, I'll drive the van home and you can drive the Ferrari."

"Really?" Donald asked ecstatically.

"I promise, but that means not getting drunk, or offending any of my friends." Poole clarified.

"Wow, I get to drive the Ferrari!" Donald all but ran to the van.

Seven sports cars and a van headed to the highway for a destination I still didn't know. We had no more left the driveway when Poole's hand went between my legs. He fingered my pussy through the thin material getting me excited.

"You planned this all didn't you?" I turned and released the top button to my blouse.

"I had help." Poole smiled at my newly exposed cleavage.

"Am I to be your slut this weekend?" I asked shifting in the seat allowing Poole better access.

"When you're not working." Poole chuckled.

"So this is a test? Get fucked or spend time working?" I surmised.

"Something like that." Poole seemed impressed I figured it out.

"Do you have any special plans for me other than cuckolding my husband?" I asked seriously.

"I don't see it that way." Poole looked at me sternly.

"What about Claudia?" I asked changing the subject.

Poole looked over and studied me for a moment before answering. For once he didn't seem sure how I felt about what we were doing together.

"Max has plans for Claudia. This is really more about testing her than you." Poole backpedaled slightly. "We need to see if she can do this without you."

"Me?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Claudia is very talented, but Max is concerned that without you there to support her she may become a bit...shall we say inflexible?" Poole explained.

"She'll do great with me or without me." I assured him.

"We'll see." Poole looked at me smiling. "You better get buttoned up, the restaurant is up ahead."

I flashed Poole a tit and did as he suggested. The valet ogled the car then me as he helped me out.