'Just' Jane Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that better my love?" I whispered.

Lela's answer was drawn out over several minutes as first her lips and then her body responded to my question. I held her tight until the last tremor passed and she could again stand on her own two legs.

"I love you Jane." Lela said as her head rested on my shoulder.

"I love you Lela." I squeezed her firmly.

...

"He's waiting for you." Max said looking up from his desk.

"How's Claudia doing?" I asked acknowledging his statement.

"She'll be ready." Max replied proudly.

"Let's hope I am." I laughed nervously. "Thank goodness for Lela."

Max smiled again but this time there was concern in his eyes. "Well lets' hope she behaves herself once this is over."

He knew, Lela must have told him, otherwise why would he say such a thing? Max looked down at the tablet he was looking at when I came in. This was his way of letting me know the conversation was over.

I made my way to the small conference room across from Poole's office. He rarely uses his office but I notice the door is open. I look in only to find Lela is with him.

"Come in Jane." Poole bellows out. "We were just wrapping things up."

The office is pleasant but sparse. A functional desk, an office chair, along one wall a leather couch. Lela is curled up in his lap at one end.

"Would you take the applications from Jane and file them?" Poole asked Lela.

"Ok." Lela replied bubbly.

"Thank you." Poole kissed the top of her head then guided her from his lap.

Lela approached me and took the folders from me and left closing the door.

"Please." Poole offered me his lap Lela just vacated.

There was a happiness in his voice and a sparkle in his eye. I sauntered over and turned to lower myself over his thighs. Poole's hands gripped my ass cheeks and scooted me closer. Once in place his hands wrapped around my thighs and guided me to lean against his chest.

"I hear you have been a bad girl." Poole chuckled teasing me.

"Who told you that?" I snuggled in closer knowing he wasn't mad.

"A princess." Poole replied. "Max knows as well."

"I gathered that when I saw him." I warned Poole.

"Ah... he'll get over it he always does." Poole kissed the nape of my neck. "Still it would be wise to stand up to her at work."

Poole's hands moved higher just under my breasts. I could feel the material of my bikini start to shift.

Not since the first time Poole touched me have I felt this nervous. Maybe it was because Lela had already told Poole about her orgasm in the conference room. Maybe because we were in his office during working hours. Maybe it was because I just found his arms wrapped around Lela.

My skin tingled as Poole kissed the back of my neck. Already on edge I felt Poole's cock begin to stiffen below me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as his hands moved up to grip my breasts.

"What would you like me to do?" Poole replied his hot breath drifted over my ear.

My tits became instantly aroused as Poole pushed the cups over my stiff nipples.

"Here?" I gasped as he tugged firmly on my engorged nub.

"Would you like to go someplace else?" Poole's right hand moved lower over my tummy.

"No." I hissed through my teeth.

Poole reached the top of my bikini bottoms, I lifted my ass letting him know what I really wanted. Poole made short work of pushing the suit bottom over my ass and thighs. I ground my ass over his growing cock and yanked the suit from my legs.

I spread my legs open exposing my sex to Poole.

"Is this what you had in mind?" I taunted him still unsure if he would go through with it.

Poole's answer came in the form of his hand cupping my cunt and slipping two fingers in. I threw my head back and twisted it to kiss his stubbled cheek. With my tits exposed and my legs splayed the tension in the room only continued to build.

Without a word from Poole I squeaked and squirmed in his lap as his fingers danced in and around my pussy. I could feel his cock straining below me, I swear Poole's heart pounded against my back as I pressed into him. The sound of my gushing pussy around his fingers filled my senses. I knew it would be soon.

"I...want...you...i n me." I gasped as rouge tremor surged through me.

I lifted my ass and frantically groped between my legs and pulled his cock free. Poole refused to help as his fingers continued to churn in my cunt. At long last I gripped the swollen shaft, lifting higher I pressed his cock beside his greasy fingers. I tried to stuff his cock in but there just wasn't room.

"Please Poole!" I cried out as he thrust his fingers in me one last time.

Poole pulled his fingers out, I impaled his cock then took his hand and guided it to my mouth where I passionately cleaned my cum from his fingers.

"Uhhggggg..." I moaned as his cock nudged my cervix.

"Fuck me slut." Poole hissed.

I put my feet on his thighs and with his hand on my waist lifted myself up his cock before thrusting down again. We had never fucked this way before, I quickly found the strength and rhythm for both of our enjoyment.

"You're so big today." I grunted as his cock pressed deep inside me.

"You're so tight today." Poole lightly bit my shoulder.

With my legs doing all of the work Poole's hands once again found my tits. I loved being stimulated from both ends. By angling my hips I could guide his massive cock under my clit and stimulate my G spot. My pussy was dripping with excitement as we continued to fuck.

I looked down and watched Poole's massive cock disappear inside my body. Easily as big as my wrist, maybe bigger, it only added to the intensity I was feeling. My calves were burning by now, my pussy was stretched, my stomach clenched as my orgasm quickly approached.

"Please fill me." I struggled to get out. "Cum in me."

Poole gripped my tits firmly and thrusted up into my cunt. I closed my eyes and felt his warmth fill the void in my pussy. Thrusting again his cum pushed around his cock, I opened my eyes and saw white froth coat Poole's cock. In and out Poole fucked me as more a more excitement clung to his shimmering cock.

I slammed down hard over Poole's cock and rode out a massive orgasm as Poole wrapped me in his arms and held me throughout. Exhausted and satisfied I sunk back against his chest. Still in his embrace Poole's breathing soon returned to normal. His now semi hard cock slipped from my pussy, his fingers teased my nipples lightly.

"What was that all about?" I whispered as the glow of my climax still filled my soul.

"A reward of sorts." Poole shifted me to one side so he could kiss me.

The passion of our kiss did little to erase my curiosity.

"A reward for what?" I asked confused.

"You'll see." Poole replied cryptically.

"Let me get us cleaned up." I offered as cum still oozed from my pussy.

"Maybe in a little bit?" Pooled whispered.

"Ok." I agreed.

Poole kissed me passionately again then just held me tight. It would be a long time before we finally separated. As much as I loved the time he held me it was another sign that worried me. Poole was acting strange at times and this was one of them.

... ... ... ... ... ... ..

"When are we going to look over the prospects?" I asked Poole as I drove us home.

"Tomorrow." Poole replied matter of factly.

"Will we have time?" I pushed thinking of the schedule.

"Trust me." Poole looked over and gave me that look letting me know the conversation was over with.

Tuesday night is the one night Poole and I usually spend together. After our tryst at work I assumed he would spend the night with Tina. I was pleasantly surprised when he came to my room and pounded my pussy again to another glorious climax. When Poole fucked me again before he left for work I started to worry again.

Sure the sex was great, Poole even seemed especially passionate. What I didn't understand was why? My pussy ached from two days of Poole's massive cock punishing my cunt. As I stood under the warm mist of the shower I wondered what piece of the puzzle I was missing.

I expected Poole to meet me in the morning to go over the applicants. The prospects themselves were on a tour of the different divisions of the companies Max and Poole run. When we hadn't met by lunch I was getting concerned. When I looked at the clock as it struck two I was getting seriously worried. The decisions needed to be made tonight at the final event.

Max and Poole had arranged a mixer for all of the applicants, men and women, at six tonight here at the office. It would be set up around the pool where Claudia, myself and the rest of the girls work. Bathing suits required as always. Those being offered a job would be staying later, the others would be placed on a waiting list and asked to leave earlier.

By four I was frantic, when we turned our tablets in just before five I was mad. With just Claudia and Max remaining behind I walked over to Poole to confront him.

"You said we would go over the applicants today." I blurted out so they could hear.

"And we will." Poole replied a bit perturbed.

"But they'll be here in an hour." I reminded him clearly agitated.

"Jane please sit down." Poole swiveled in his chair offering me his thigh.

I stood defiantly for a moment but thought better of making a scene when I remembered he asked me to trust him. I took my place on his thigh, Poole place a hand on mine.

"How long have you worked here?" Poole asked.

"Almost three years." I quickly reminded him.

"And have you ever seen me refer to a paper file when making a decision?" Poole asked.

"No." I snapped back.

"Jane you have this..." Poole pointed to my temple. "...and this..." He now pointed to my heart. "...use this..." He again pointed to my temple. "...and listen to this." Poole again pointed to my heart.

I was floored. Poole was asking me to make decisions on the company's future solely on my observations and gut instincts?

"But you said you would help me?" I argued.

"And I will, when the time comes." Poole reassured me. "Now go change, Lela has laid out something for you to wear."

As I entered my changing room I found a one piece bathing suit laid out on the table. Confused I looked around to make sure I didn't miss another suit someplace else. The suit was in a bright red with strategically placed white stripes in a stunning pattern.

I freshened up and started to put the suit on. The first thing I noticed was it had liners at the gusset and in the bra cups. It had been years since I had worn anything so equipped. Looking in the mirror the next thing I noticed was the generous cut of the material. The suit looked great but very conservative compared to how I have been dressing around Poole.

I joined Claudia and Max around the pool where staff were just finishing the setup of the large area where we work. Lela joined us a bit later in a suit much like mine but in different colors to highlight her darker skin. She saw me in the suit and headed in my direction.

"Jane you look beautiful." Lela gushed.

We hugged and kissed lightly just as Poole entered the large room. He scanned the setup and decorations before his eyes moved in our direction. He looked at Max and smiled, the same with Claudia. He looked at Lela and then at me. I could see Poole scan bathing suit before his eyes returned to Lela. I knew then he was disappointed.

Without skipping a beat Poole shrugged it off and headed to join the four of us.

"Max you've done it again." Poole called out as he offered his hand to his old friend.

"I had help." Max looked to his sister Lela.

"I'm sure you did..." Poole moved to the diminutive person beside me. "Although I'm not sure she doesn't have you helping her."

Poole leaned down and kissed Lela softly on the cheek.

"Ok folks let's get to work." Poole said happily.

Max went to his desk and made a call, shortly after twenty young men and twenty young women entered the room. All dressed in bathing suits the area around the pool was soon filled. As upbeat music played drinks were offered and after that hors d'oeuvres. The mood was surprising cheerful considering most of these people would not be guaranteed a position, some would never work here.

As with most young people in their twenties they milled around and then sought out small groups to chat with. With the comfort of at least having seen each other before most of the men were with the other men, the women with the women. The one exception I saw immediately was TJ. Not so much hitting on women none the less he was at least getting to know them.

Poole and surprising even Max walked through the crowd and engaged the prospects. Claudia joined me as I stood and looked over the room.

"So have you decided?" Claudia asked with a nervous smile.

"A few. How about you?" I responded.

"Hard to say, I know who I like but Max reminds me we are looking for the best candidate for the job." Claudia lamented.

"Has he helped much?" I pried.

"Oh yes! The man is amazing." Claudia gushed. "But he still insists I make the decisions."

"Yeah, I feel Poole will be the same way." I agreed.

"How about Lela, who did she pick?" Claudia asked.

It then dawned on me I never asked Lela that question. I had always assumed Poole and I would consult with her or go over her notes and take them into consideration.

"I haven't had a chance to ask her." I blushed.

"Well maybe you should." Claudia nodded and winked. "I better go mingle. Max thinks I need to work on my interpersonal skills."

As Claudia left I had a feeling I should do the same. I stopped and introduced myself to several groups when I spotted Lela walking to the door leading to the conference room. I started in her direction when a person tapped me on the shoulder from behind.

"So are you avoiding me or just saving the best for last?" TJ's broad smile crossed his face as he looked down on me.

"The latter of course." I quickly responded.

"I'll hold you to that." TJ teased.

"You seem to be having a good time." I nodded to the beer he was holding.

"Just for looks." TJ grinned. "Half of these people don't get it, the other half still think they're in college."

"And you?" I challenged him.

"Just checking out the competition. Wondering who I'll have to work with." TJ said boldly.

"A bit confident are we?" I taunted him.

"Shouldn't I be?" TJ cornered me.

"We'll see." I replied not committing one way or the other. "Any suggestions on who you would like to join you since you're a shoe in?"

"Just two for now." TJ answered. "The one sitting alone by the bar and the Asian guy on his phone."

TJ nodded in their directions. The first was Fred of all people, the Asian guy's name was Chen. Chen was high on my list as was TJ. Fred was in consideration but just barely.

"Fred and Chen." I offered up their names. "Why them?" I asked curiously.

"Chen is the smartest guy in the room, needs a little help with the women if you know what I mean?" TJ winked.

"And Fred?" I pressed.

"He's smart, but better than that loyal to a fault." TJ offered.

"How so?" I pressed harder.

"When you and he danced at the club..." TJ reminded me. "... Fred refused to talk about that to anybody, even me. Took a lot of abuse, some of it physically. You could trust that guy with your life."

I blushed as I remembered how I fucked TJ and gave Fred a blow job letting him cum in my mouth. I looked in the room and remembered all of the guys in this room were there. I was getting aroused just by the thought of Poole watching us that night.

TJ had that look as if he too was remembering the time we shared at the club. My body felt flushed as I remembered how TJ felt in me. Then dull ache between my legs reminded me of Poole fucking my pussy three times since last night.

I looked up at TJ as he waited for a reply. A picture of Poole's cock in my ass and TJ's black cock stretching my pussy at the same time flashed through my head. Suddenly I needed fresh air.

"Thank you TJ, but I need to see someone." I stammered.

"You will come see me before this is over?" TJ now seemed worried he had said too much.

"I promise." I leaned in and pulled him down and kissed his cheek. "I really can't thank you enough."

I headed to the door that Lela had gone out to get her thoughts on the candidates before it was too late. My head swirled with what TJ shared with me. I opened the outer door and stepped in the hall closing the door behind me. I leaned back against the door to compose myself in the quiet of the hallway.

"I'm sorry Poole but there were going to be so many women out there..." I heard Lela speaking down the hall. "They are all so young and pretty, much prettier than me."

"That may be but you had no right to give her a suit with padding." Poole replied sternly.

"What about all of the guys?"

"Jane needs to make that decision on her own."

"But she's your slut." Lela blurted out.

"Jane is what she wants to be." Poole snapped back. "Max told you and I will remind you, with Jane there are no guarantees."

"But I love her!" Lela shared.

"Then you must be willing to let her go if that's what she wants. For now you will do nothing or say anything to change that." Poole replied softening his voice. "Please do as I asked, I need to get back to the event."

I opened the door I was standing at and once again joined the throngs of people. First TJ and now this. In my mind was trying to sort out what I just heard when another distraction caught my eye.

I'm not sure how we recognize people, but with the briefest of glances my brain registered two images that should not be in the room.

"Cassie, Cody?" I muttered under my breath to myself. I looked across the pool and there they stood in bikini's talking to Max. Just then the door I was at opened. Poole stepped in the room to join me. He looked where I was looking and saw my daughters as well.

"Oh good, they're here." Poole said happily.

"You invited them?" I asked confused.

"Thought it would be best if they saw them for first time in an open setting." Poole looked down at me and smiled.

"Them?" I questioned now completely lost.

"Your future son-in-law's." Poole winked.

Still overwhelmed by the recent turn of events it was a wonder what he did next even registered. Poole slipped his hand inside of mine and took hold.

"Come, let's join them together."

The act was such a simple one. One hand taking another's, but I knew by the way he did it, Poole meant something by it.

"You smell nice." Poole whispered as we walked through the crowd.

Poole was always complimenting me however even for him the timing was odd.

"Thank you." I looked up at him. "I hoped you'd like it." I said of my perfume.

"Funny, but I swear I smelled the same scent in the hallway." Poole abruptly stopped.

His eyes pierced mine to see if I would confess.

"You know I love her too?" I admitted both being there and hearing their talk.

"I know." Poole replied squeezing my hand gently and starting to walk again.

"Poole?" I stopped him now.

"Yes Jane?"

"I need to talk to Lela." I said with urgency.

"She's gone for now, it will have to wait." Poole explained.

"But what about the interns? I haven't had a chance to get her input." I lamented.

"Haven't you?" Poole asked.

"No we haven't had a chance to talk." I explained.

"Talk? Talk about what?" Poole now grinned.

"Her observations, the reply's to our questions, you know, her gut instinct." I argued.

"Jane this isn't about what Lela learned." Poole explained. "You know my methods, use them. This is about what you learned, what you observed."

I wanted to stay and plead my case but Poole started walking to Max with me in tow. Just as we got closer I saw TJ look at my hand in Poole's. TJ then looked at me with almost a sense of understanding and relief.