'Just' Jane Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MOM!" Cassie yelled out. In a brief instant I looked at my older daughter as did TJ. He looked back at me and then to Cassie a second time. I faced my daughter as Cassie quickly moved to greet Poole and me.

"Poole." Cassie flung herself at my uncle.

Poole swept her up and planted a wet kiss on her cheek. Setting her down he moved to Cody bending down to give her a wet kiss as well.

I embraced Cassie feeling her chest press into mine. Her bikini left little to the imagination but was tame compared to some on display. Cody came over to greet me as well, her bikini a bit more conservative.

"You're both here?" I asked still a bit perplexed.

"Poole insisted we keep it a surprise." Cassie laughed.

"That and he said there would be a slew of horny cock's to check out." Cody deadpanned.

"Eligible young men is what I said." Poole moved behind me slipping his hands around my waist.

"Same thing." Cody grunted.

"Let's hope so." Cassie teased Cody kissing her cheek.

"Nothing but perverts and geeks." Cody looked around the room. "One wants to undress you with their eyes the other wants you to undress online."

"I want the one that just wants to undress me. I can take it from there." Cassie teased her sister.

"I'm sure you would." Cody sneered.

Poole kissed the back of my neck. "I'll take the difficult one, you take the horny one." Poole whispered. "No dancing tonight."

Poole released me after a second kiss to my neck. That along with his words sent a shiver down my spine.

"Come with me Cody, we need to get a drink." Poole approached my younger daughter.

"But what about me?" Cassie complained.

"Jane will introduce you." Poole relayed.

"I will?" I looked at Poole bewildered.

"Just remember, no dancing tonight." Poole took Cody by the hand and led her away.

Cassie stood looking at them then turned to me. "What did he mean by that?"

"Poole is being Poole." I took Cassie's hand.

We watched as Poole led Cody to the bar. It was then I saw Fred sitting not far away. Something in my gut told me it would be him. I looked at Fred, his eyes were focused on Cody the whole time she was at the bar with Poole. If he checked her out I didn't notice as his eyes seemed focused on her face.

Poole ordered and turned Cody in the direction of Fred. Just feet away Poole soon struck up a conversation with the shy young man. Fred stood and shook Cody's hand, his eyes never leaving hers. Words were spoken, Cody looked at me and Cassie.

Fred looked at Cassie only briefly but then his eyes met mine. He clearly blushed guiltily which both Cassie and Cody noticed.

"Do you know him?" Cassie turned to me clearly intrigued.

"We've met. He is an applicant for the intern program." I answered half way.

"Did you fuck him?" Cassie leaned in and hissed.

It wasn't my answer that tipped her off it was my delay in doing so.

"No." I replied much too late.

"But you did do something?" Cassie accused me not giving up.

Just then Poole looked over and seeing us standing in the same place made it clear he was not happy. He nodded his head slightly in the direction of the crowd. I realized he wanted me to introduce Cassie to someone. With all that took place I was still a bit in a fog. I scanned the crowd and then I saw him.

Tall and black TJ stood out even among the other black men present. 'No dancing tonight' came back to my thoughts. TJ was talking to the Asian man, Chen, unaware what I was soon going to offer. I took Cassie's hand and pulled her close.

"Come with me, I want you to meet someone." I whispered.

'Which one?" Cassie scanned the whole room looking for the lucky man.

"You'll see. Don't look yet." I growled.

TJ glanced at me as he had all night just to see if I remembered him. Looking back at the man he was talking to I started off with Cassie. We made our way around the pool behind TJ. About half way there he looked to find me again but I was gone.

Slowly we made our way through the crowd coming up behind my past lover.

"Which one." Cassie pleaded to know as we passed each potential suitor.

"Not yet." I hissed.

About five feet behind TJ I stopped as he talked to Chen. I looked at Cassie not sure how to introduce her to TJ.

"That's him..." I started to explain but stopped short.

"The Asian guy?" Cassie asked since he was the one mostly facing our direction.

"No..." I hesitated. "...the tall one." I still struggled.

"But mom...he's black." Cassie leaned in and whispered in my ear.

At this moment I realized I really didn't know how my daughter felt about black men, or any other race for that matter. Her hand gripped mine tighter sending another mixed signal. Was she excited to meet him or did she want to run.

"I'd like you to meet him." I replied not hesitating.

"Are you sure?" Cassie moved in front of me.

"Yes baby." I blushed.

"So this is the one you fucked." Cassie accused me.

"Please Cassie, not here." I whispered.

"Did you fuck him slut?" Cassie dared to raise her voice.

"Just once." I reluctantly admitted.

"And you still want me to meet him?" Cassie searched my eyes for a motive.

"Poole does too." I reminded her.

"And he knows?" Cassie looked around to find him. "What am I saying? Of course he does." Cassie mumbled under her breath.

"Will you baby?" I pleaded with her now.

"No dancing, is that what Poole said?" Cassie asked me bluntly.

"Not tonight Cassie." I answered her.

"And you, will you dance with him again?" Cassie probed.

"TJ and I agreed not to, even before I knew you were coming." I admitted.

"But he still wanted to?" Cassie pressed.

"You'll have to ask him that." I suggested before I thought of what I just said.

"Let's go do that then." Cassie pulled me with her now.

Chen saw us approaching having seen me standing behind TJ earlier. He looked at me as Cassie was looking at TJ. He could sense that we were not coming to see him. Chen looked up at TJ and nodded in our direction. TJ turned just as Cassie and I started to move to his side.

"Oh, hello." TJ smiled happily at me.

"Chen, TJ this is my daughter Cassie." I introduced them.

"Hello." Chen nodded with a smile.

"Hello." Cassie replied. "Have you fucked my mother?"

Chen gulped then turned all but purple with embarrassment.

"No." He answered quietly looking around.

"What about you?" Cassie looked at TJ defiantly.

"I'm pretty sure that is none of your business." TJ deferred.

"Well if you ever want to dance with me, it just became my business." Cassie countered.

"And if I don't want to dance with you?" TJ taunted Cassie.

"Then you're a liar." Cassie accused him. "The cock never lies."

We all looked down to see a growing tent in TJ's swim trunks.

"Well a gentleman would never kiss and tell, but let's just say in this case he wouldn't lie to deny it." TJ grinned.

"Fair enough, now buy me a drink." Cassie demanded. "Oh and just so you know, there will be no dancing tonight, so you might want to take a swim to put that thing away." Cassie looked at his crotch.

"Um, well...uh..." Tj was tongue tied.

"I warned you she couldn't be tamed." Poole put his arm over TJ's shoulder. "Maybe you and Chen could take that swim. Cassie will join you in a minute or so."

TJ looked at me and then Chen. He looked at Cassie and seemed to know Poole would keep his word. Without hesitating TJ ran the few steps to the pool and jumped in. Chen looked at us then followed him not far behind.

"Are you sure about this?" Cassie looked up at Poole.

"It's your decision Cassie, it will always be your decision." Poole answered.

"Mom, are you sure?" Cassie looked at me.

"I only know you should find out for yourself." I replied.

"And Cody?" Cassie looked around the room to find her sister.

"Why don't you ask her when she joins you?" Poole nodded to the water.

Cassie kissed us both then took a leap of faith and joined TJ and Chen in the deep end. Poole and I watched as Cody and Fred joined them. After that the splashing steadily grew as many of the others joined in.

Poole and I made our way to his desk, I sat on his thigh as we talked and watched the applicants enjoy what little time they would have left before our decisions. I'll have to admit it wasn't easy picking five. Fred, TJ and Chen were in. My problem was deciding who would be out. Poole helped as he said he would but not in ways I expected.

Poole asked me to consider a variety of things including how they treated Lela, and myself, but also each other. After I chose the other two, Poole had me give him the next five and the next five again. Just before ten three groups of five people left the room.

The last five guys and gals thought for sure they were the ones that were chosen. And they were, they were chosen to leave the buildings first, the least likely to return for a job. Max, Claudia, Poole and I met with the top ten prospects. Based on our decisions they were offered paid full time intern positions.

The next group were offered part time paid internships. The last group offered non paid part time internships. Over the next couple of weeks several of the interns left for a variety of reasons and adjustments were made accordingly. Fortunately for now TJ, Fred and Chen plus two others stayed with the company. If you really must know Lela and I agreed on four of the five.

...

"Cassie knows." I mentioned to Poole as we drove home.

"And yet she stayed." Poole replied smugly.

"And that makes you happy?" I scowled.

"It does." Poole looked at me. "It proves Cassie trusts you. They both do Jane."

Poole and I talked about the girls often but never like this. Even after they day they had sex with him Poole never brought it up again. But tonight we talked about Cody and Cassie the whole way home.

Tina was still away on business and I knew Poole would want me to spend another night with him. Normally I would relish the thought but my pussy was still tender. Since it was late it was possible we could just go to sleep.

I joined Poole in his room tonight. Wearing pajamas I slipped under the covers while he was in the bathroom. Poole was naked when he joined me and quickly closed the gap between us.

"You're wearing pajamas?" Poole gripped my tit nuzzling close.

I knew better than to lie, besides if I told him I was just tired he might wake me up later.

"I'm still a little sore from this morning." I whispered. "I'd be happy to give you a blow job." I giggled.

"I had something a bit more intimate in mind." Poole suggested.

"Oh, well, we could but I'll need some time to prepare." I explained.

"Not that, but thanks for the offer." Poole chuckled. "Now let me help you get undressed."

I'm pretty sure he just told me he was going to fuck me again? Didn't he hear me explain why we shouldn't? Poole's lips met mine and for the next twenty minutes he undressed me and kissed every inch of my body, well almost.

My pussy was dripping by now but still throbbing from the earlier poundings. When he looked in my eyes I pleaded him to be gentle.

"Here, use this." Poole rolled to the side and handed me a tube of lube. "Don't be stingy now, I want you to enjoy this."

Did I hear him right? Poole knew this would be uncomfortable and he still wants me to do this? I coated my hands liberally and coated his cock. I started to move over Poole as he laid on his back but he stopped me.

"Now yourself." Poole said.

I coated my hand again and thrust it between my legs. I could feel the cool gel coat my tender inner walls as my fingers spread it about. I rubbed my clit sending a delicious tremor through my body.

"Now slowly." Poole instructed me.

Poised over his jelly coated cock I placed it at the entrance to my pussy. The mushroom head bluntly pushed my inner walls against my bruised muscles. I gasped and started to pull off but Poole grabbed my hips and stopped me.

"I said slowly." Poole chastised me.

"But you're so fucking big." I cursed.

"You never complained before." Poole replied.

"You never fucked me four times in less than a day." I complained.

"Two days." Poole corrected me.

"Day and a half." I argued.

"Just go slowly." Poole chuckled. "Trust me."

Millimeter by millimeter I slowly eased myself over Poole. It was almost like I could feel his blood pumping through his cock I was so sensitive. The dull ache was slowly changing to greedy desire the further I lowered myself. The lube mixed with my desire removed most of the friction I usually enjoy.

"Are you ok?" Poole whispered as I looked past my tits to his cock not yet half way in me.

"I will be." I bit my lip. "Maybe I should just get this over with."

"Trust me Jane." Poole's eyes met mine.

"I thought I was your slut?" I searched his eyes for meaning.

"Not tonight." Poole replied seriously.

"Why?" I dared to ask.

"Just go slow. Ok?" Poole gripped my hips tighter.

I heeded his advice and painstakingly move at a snail's pace over his cock. I could feel his cock snake deeper and deeper all the while Poole watched me in utter silence. I could see his chest rise and fall with each breath, my heart pounded in my chest as I was mere inches from my goal.

Poole moved his hands from my hips and along my sides his firm grip never relaxed. My body was in a world I no longer controlled. The ache in my pussy was ever present but so was the need to be fucked. My whole body quivered now, my skin sensitive to every move of mine or Poole.

"Stop there." Poole looked up at me again.

"Here?" I asked just short of his cock pressing against my cervix. "Ok." I replied when he nodded.

Poole's hands moved under my breasts then over them. It was electric as he softly caressed me. My nipples were uber sensitive as the palms of his hands drug over them. I could feel the spasms in my pussy contract over his cock reminding me of the delicious conflict of pain and pleasure.

"Now lie down on me." Poole wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me over his chest. "I'm yours Jane."

I almost cried I was so affected by those three little words as his body relaxed below me. My body was on pins and needles in anticipation of the inevitable thrust of Poole's cock. My sensitive nipples pressed against the fine hair on his chest, my pussy engulfed his swollen cock.

I wanted to stretch up and kiss him but that would mean giving up what I so patiently accepted. Even Poole's hands drifted lightly on my back instead of gripping my ass for leverage. My pussy wrestled with what to do next, part of me wanted to fuck the other part of me wanted to bask in the glory of just having Poole in me.

Torn on what to do I did something new. I circled my pelvis around his hard cock. Moving neither up or down, or in and out I just rolled my hips let his cock swirl inside my pussy. Slowly at first, just enough to test the limits of my discomfort. Amazingly there was none so I moved a bit faster.

I pressed against Poole's groin with my clit and soon a whole new sensation started to flush through me. The ache in my pussy was now turning to pleasure in ways I can't explain.

I ground myself against Poole as he patiently allowed me ride his cock.

"Fuck me!" I growled.

"Not tonight Jane." Poole caressed my back. "Doesn't this feel good?"

It felt sensational but in my mind I needed more. I needed all of him in me, I need to show Poole... I need him to cum.

"OH FUCK!"

I yelped as I thrust down over his cock in discomfort.

"Jane..." Poole gripped my ass cheeks. "...please don't."

"But I want to make you happy." I pleaded.

"But you were, I am."

"I want you to cum in me..." I ground my clit against Poole again. "...I need to feel it."

"Ok, here let me help you." Poole's hands moved off my ass and up to my back.

I felt his cock swell inside me, quickly at first, and then another.

"Do that again." I purred.

Poole flexed his cock and my pussy responded by contracting around it.

"Mmmmmmmmm." I lifted my head and showed him my happiness.

Poole flexed again, I ground my clit against his groin and met the next surge by clamping his cock hard.

"Don't stop." Poole hissed.

I rotated my hips twirling around his cock. I contracted and he flexed. My pussy was slick with excitement and lube.

"Hurry Poole." I gasped as my clit drug over his groin again.

"Don't wait." He muttered.

My pussy was on autopilot now, he couldn't have stopped me from cumming if he tried. I squeezed and ground, then cursed and rotated. I knew Poole was close as his hands gripped my sides firmly

"Now Jane."

It was too late but not by much. My body was in mid shudder when I felt his warm cum flood my sex. The feeling pushed my orgasm to the next level. I wanted to fuck his cock but Poole held me in place.

With limited movement I ground down one last time mashing my clit between us. I moaned as the pleasure spread throughout my body. With one last quiver my body settled in over Poole.

His hands released my sides and once again started to softly caress my back. I closed my eyes and felt Poole's cock start to soften. I knew even half hard it would stay firmly in place inside my cunt.

"I love you Poole." I said in a dreamy state.

His hands paused for a moment on my back as the words I chose sunk in for us both. Then as quickly as they stopped they started again. I knew it was a mistake to be so blunt but it was true.

"Goodnight Jane, we'll talk in the morning." Poole eventually replied.

I knew better than to expect him to reply in kind. I knew he cared for me, maybe more than even he wanted to admit. Still I didn't expect Poole to say he loved me, I am here to be his slut. Still it hurt.

I started to move to leave but Poole stopped me again.

"Please stay." Poole suggested.

"I should clean us up." I replied.

"Or you could just stay where you are." Poole caressed my back.

"I would like that." I answered emotionally.

...

I'm not sure when Poole rolled me off and snuggled behind me. It was five in the morning when he left for the bathroom. Around six I heard him talking to someone downstairs. Maybe on the phone?

"Hey sleepy head?" She giggled.

"Lela what are you doing here?" I asked looking at the clock.

Lela was standing beside the bed stark naked.

"Poole is sending us on a trip. You need to get showered and dressed." Lela smiled.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked quizzically.

"Because I get to help." Lela laughed.

"Oh you do, do you?" I teased her. "Does Max know that?"

"Only if you tell him." Lela replied smugly. "Hurry Jane we don't have much time."

It was a good thing we didn't. Lela was very playful and easily distracted as we took our shower.

...

I pulled the last suitcase from the carousel as Lela stood quietly beside me. If the plane ride was hard for her, the throngs of strange people in the airport was overwhelming.

We made our way to the car rental. After we loaded the luggage and headed from the terminal Lela started to relax.

"What time is she expecting us?" I asked Lela looking at the clock on the dash for the time difference.

"She's not." Lela relied. "Tina is only expecting me, you're a surprise."

"A surprise?" I asked coyly.

"Poole thinks she misses you." Lela giggled. "I think you miss her."

"And that wouldn't upset you if I did?" I asked cautiously.

"Not at all." Lela answered matter of factly. Then as if she missed something Lela looked over at me intently. "Should it?"

Unwittingly I had put myself on the spot. If I expected her to be jealous, Lela's response made it clear she had no such thoughts.

"No Princess." I reached out and caressed Lela's cheek. "And you're right. I do miss her."