'Just' Jane Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lela smiled with pride knowing she was right.

I wasn't sure what the plan was so I followed Lela's suggestion and drove to the hotel. Lela confirmed our reservation and soon we found ourselves in the room. It was nice and respectable, nothing extravagant or high class.

One king sized bed, a desk and chair in one corner, a small love seat along the wall. The mini bar was below the TV, the bathroom had just a shower.

"When do we meet her?" I asked Lela as we unpacked.

"I don't know?" Lela replied not looking up. "She's supposed to call me around 7."

Lela and I waited dinner on Tina until 8. We left word at the desk which restaurant we were at just in case. By 9:30 and still no call I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I came out Lela looked forlorn.

"She's going to be late." Lela looked at me unhappily.

"Is that a problem?" I asked not sure of the consequences.

"I was hoping to surprise her." Lela replied disappointingly.

"Well we can surprise her in the morning." I suggested.

'No, that's ok..." Lela forced a smile. "...you go next door and wait for her. Tina won't want to wait to see you."

"What about you Princess?" I asked concerned. "Maybe we could snuggle until she gets back"

"We better not, besides I need to be up early. No, you should go wait for Tina alone."

Lela gave me a key card to a room just down the hall on the other side. Wearing a sexy nightgown I gave Lela one last kiss before checking for other guests. I scampered down the hall and looked back giggling as the door opened. Lela blew me another kiss.

I must have nodded off as I waited for Tina to return. I had pulled back the covers and nestled in her bed in an upright position. I awoke in the dimly lit room to passionate voices.

"Can't you wait until I get in the room?" A familiar voice asked as the door latched.

"No...!" Tina gasped.

"Don't you need to check in on Lela?" Elaine questioned.

"It's late she'll be in bed where I intend to take you." Tina hissed.

"Are we a little too horny?" Elaine laughed. "Here let me help you."

After remembering where I was and why, I realized their voices were coming down the short hall. I tried to grab the sheet and pull it over me just as Elaine cleared the corner.

"Tina!" Elaine stopped suddenly.

With her top down and breasts exposed Tina had a firm grip on one tit. Elaine grabbed Tina's wrist and pulled her hand free exposing herself even more.

"Jane!" Tina yelped in shock. "What are you doing here?"

I looked at Elaine who was now clearly disappointed to see me. Our eyes met and I could see the frivolity of their entrance had drained from her whole body. Elaine was now trying to cover up as I shifted in the bed uneasily.

"Poole sent me here with Lela." I spoke softly now looking at Tina. "He thought you could use some company, obviously he was wrong."

I knew Tina had other lovers, but seeing her with one hurt me more than it should have. At first Tina seemed offended by my rude reply but then her stance softened. Caught in the middle of situation not of her making Tina looked at Elaine. I stood up from the bed.

"I should go." I offered heading in their direction.

"Maybe she could stay?" Tina asked Elaine.

It took a second for Elaine and I to register what Tina just suggested. I had never been with two women but the idea didn't repulse me as much as who would be joining us did. Elaine and I didn't hate each other but there was no love between us either.

"I really should leave." I repeated rather than be honest.

"You're staying slut!" Tina glared at me. "Elaine was just on her way out."

At that moment two worlds spun in different directions. Elaine just learned that Tina chose me over her. I could see the rage on Elaine's face as Tina's rebuff sunk in. I tried not to gloat but I'll admit a smile crossed my face.

"Fine..." Elaine snarled. "...have it your way."

"I'll see you in the morning, we can talk then." Tina replied sternly.

I stood silently as Tina led Elaine to the door where she refused to kiss Tina goodbye. Tina closed the door and stood facing it for several moments before turning to face me.

"This is such a great surprise." Tina said closing the distance between us.

"Is it?" I asked still uncertain.

"You're still here aren't you?" Tina whispered as her hand stroked my cheek.

"Yes." I admitted meekly.

"Stay here, don't move." Tina lightly kissed my lips.

Turning she disappeared in the bathroom. I stood patiently as I heard the shower run briefly then other rustling behind the bathroom door. When Tina returned she was naked.

"On the bed Jane." Tina barked out.

I quickly moved to the bed sitting up just as she found me earlier. Tina instantly grabbed my ankles and quickly pulled me on my back. With cat like quickness Tina pounced on the bed and lowered her pussy over my mouth as she faced my feet.

"I need you to be a slut tonight!" Tina growled just before she lowered her damp cunt.

The heady aroma filled my nostrils as her tangy essence soon hit my taste buds. Tina ground down hard as my tongue extended to push between her greedy lips.

"God how I miss you!" Tina shuddered over me.

With my arms under her shins it was all I could do to push her hips up to keep from suffocating.

"Don't you dare make me cum yet." Tina growled as her body started to quiver.

She was well on her way and there wasn't much I could do to stop her. Then I did something I have rarely done, I bit her pussy.

"Oh FUCK! You nasty bitch." Tina yelled.

She ground down even harder, my lip was mashed between my teeth and her pubic bone. I chewed on her labia's, not to hurt her but to let he know I had not given up.

"So you want to play rough, do you?" Tina growled happily.

'SMACK' Tina brought her hand down sharply over my pussy. Smack, smack, smack. Tina continued to abuse my cunt. My legs thrusted my pelvis up hoping to shorten the distance between her hand and my pussy. My tongue went back to work making her cum.

"Oh you naughty slut." Tina cooed as her pussy started to seep with excitement.

Just then I felt her hand push under my panties and two fingers curled inside my pussy. With my ass still off the bed she pulled my pelvis up even further. I moaned but her cunt sealed off all evidence of my pleasure. I spread my legs wide apart giving her access to my growing desires.

"So you've missed me too?" Tina teased me.

Pulling her fingers out she drug them harshly over my clit. Tina smacked my pussy again, then fingered me back to pleasure. Tina repeated this over and over as I concentrated on bringing her off. I was humping her hand as Tina ground her pussy over my face.

Growing tired and both in need of an orgasm Tina made the first move.

"I bet you need Poole's cock don't you slut?" Tina rubbed my clit until I groaned. "Let's see if I can improvise?"

Folding four fingers together Tina worked them in and out of my frothy cunt while her thumb strummed my clit. Redoubling my efforts I attacked her pussy with a vengeance. It didn't take long before Tina and I started to shudder in unison.

With her creamy excitement flowing from her pussy I lathered it around her clit. Tina's body tensed then started jerking uncontrollably. Her orgasm hit hard, grinding her cunt over my mouth, my tongue stabbed deep in her pussy. With her climax peaking Tina was no longer focused on my pleasure.

I broke one arm free and gripped the wrist of the hand fucking my pussy. Holding on for dear life I rode out my orgasm well after Tina's subsided. Tina rolled to the side as we both basked in the glow of sexual release. Tina reached down and offered me her hand.

I positioned myself beside her lying the wrong way in the bed. Her satisfaction couldn't have been more apparent if it was written on her forehead.

"Why so happy?" I asked as her lips left mine.

"Is it that obvious?" Tina blushed.

I wanted to answer but her lips pressed hard against mine. Still in my nightgown I wrapped up Tina and held her close. I wanted her now more than ever, I wanted to feel Tina against my bare skin, I wanted her to know how much I still loved her.

"Let me get undressed." I whispered.

Tina propped herself up and looked down in my eyes. She was crying now and I wasn't sure why.

"Tina?" I questioned caressing her back.

"Do you know what this means?" Tina replied choking back tears.

"What?" I questioned without a clue.

"Poole still loves me." Tina cried with a smile.

"What are you talking about..." I said still puzzled. "...of course he does."

"Oh Jane I love you." Tina's lips met mine again for a long lasting kiss.

We just laid there holding each other kissing romantically for quite some time.

"You should go get cleaned up you smell like pussy." Tina teased me.

We kissed a few more times than I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. Removing my nightgown I came out of the bathroom naked only to find Lela was now in the room with Tina.

"Jane!" Lela ran to me. "Tina says I can sleep with you."

One look at Tina and I knew she wanted Lela to be here.

"As long as Tina can stay too." I replied.

"Ok." Lela quickly replied. "Can I get undressed?"

With good night kisses all around I settled in bed between my two lovers.

Friday morning I woke to a naked Lela kissing Tina goodbye.

"You leaving?" I asked Tina.

"No my love you are." Tina walked over dressed for work. "Your job is done here."

"My job?" I asked confused.

"Tell Poole I'll be home Monday and make it up to him." Tina smiled. "Watch over our Princess."

Tina looked up at Lela standing naked at the foot of the bed.

"I'll tell housekeeping to stop by later." Tina leaned down and winked at me.

Giving me a passionate kiss Tina stood to leave.

"I'm so happy you came, both of you." Tina said then headed down the hall.

I heard the door latch as it closed then looked at Lela. She seemed uncertain what to do next.

"Are you going to join me?" I asked picking up the covers.

Lela's caramel skin contrasted on the white sheets as she slid against me.

...

The earliest flight we could get home was late Friday night, and it had a 2 hour layover in Denver. Our first flight left on time but was delayed to land in Denver for bad weather. The second leg of our flight was delayed as well. I texted Poole letting him know we would not be home until Saturday morning.

When Lela and I finally arrived back at home it was late Saturday afternoon. Lela hadn't slept at all during the flight home. I didn't fare much better. The house was empty, we were tired and hungry. Lela and I ate something then headed up to my room to take a long nap. I left a note for Poole to wake me when he got home.

"Jane." Poole whispered as he sat on the bed beside me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Poole was dressed as if he was going to play golf.

"It's early Sunday morning." He replied with a broad grin.

"You didn't wake me?" I complained.

"I got home late myself. Tina said I should leave you two sleep."

I rose my head and looked around. "Tina's home?"

"No, I talked to her on the phone." Poole ran his hand through my hair guiding my head back to the pillow. "I'll be home later tonight. We can talk then." Poole whispered as Lela rustled behind me.

"Promise?" I smiled.

"I promise." Pooled leaned down and gave me a quick kiss.

Leaving my room Poole made his way down the stairs. Lela's arm slid over my side gripping a tit.

"No boys." Lela giggled.

"Ok Princess, no boys." I laughed rolling on my back.

Lela moved closer. Her soft tit slid under mine her nipple clearly hard. Lela's hand moved down and softly stroked the mound of my pussy.

I could feel my skin tingle as the thought of what might happen when Lela's hand found my mound. We had been intimate on several occasions but I was always the one initiating that. I almost held my breath in anticipation as her dark brown finger grazed my protruding lips.

"Jane..." Lela shifted looking into my eyes for permission.

"Shhh." I whispered hoarsely.

I lifted my pelvis forcing myself against her hand firmly.

"I love you Lela."

A knowing smile crossed her face. Lela now looked down at her hand and back up at me. If there was a moment of hesitation it was very brief as her fingers slipped between my now moist lips. I spread my legs further confirming her actions were desired.

"Mmmmmm." I mewed as her middle finger found the source of my excitement.

I knew Lela wanted to talk. I knew she wanted to ask questions on what to do. I knew she wanted to make me feel how I have made her feel. I stroked Lela's cheek then guided her close so I could kiss her.

"You're doing fine Baby, just don't stop." I assured Lela before her lips pressed hard against mine.

The passion of her kiss was no match for what I was feeling now. The tingle I felt earlier was now a burning desire to show my lover what I wanted. Lela did her part by exploring my pussy with one finger and now two. Each time Lela found the right place, the right pressure, the right fucking touch I moaned.

I spread my legs further and with my knees bent thrusted my pussy even higher off the bed. If I didn't know better I might have thought Lela was playing with me. God was I close. One more flick, one more thrust, my pussy was desperate for release.

"OH Princess!" I gasped as my cunt contracted around her fingers.

My tits jostled, Lela's tits jiggled as the pace of her fucking me was reaching a fevered pitch.

"I need you Lela." I screamed as my legs clamped shut around her hand.

My body shuddered on the edge of a frustrated orgasm. Knowing what Lela loved best I quickly rolled on top of my lover.

"Open your legs." I demanded.

"Jane are you mad at me?" Lela's eyes started to water.

"Open your legs." I grunted shifting between them as they spread.

Shifting quickly I ground my soaked pussy over Lela's clit. Lela gasped as she looked up at me still confused.

"Jane...?"

"Cum with me." I growled "Lela I need you to cum with me." I softened my words.

Lela rolled her hips up and gripped my waist to guide me over her clit. I circled over her cunt as Lela writhed below me. The excitement from my pussy now cast a sheen over her dark brown sex. I ground down pushing and pulling her pussy lips with mine.

"Jane hurry." Lela looked up at me with desperation.

I swear I felt her cunt pulse against mine. Lela gripped me more firmly and thrust up harder. We were both now gushing against each other. It really didn't matter but it was hard to tell who was closer now.

"Now Princess?" I taunted Lela.

"Yes." She cooed.

I rubbed her clit up and down.

"Now?" I teased her further.

I rubbed her clit side to side.

"Jane!" Lela hissed.

"Cum Princess."

I clamped her pussy firmly between my legs.

"JANE!" Lela screamed.

The first buck of her cunt against mine sent me sailing with Lela in a tsunami of an orgasm. I held her pussy hard against mine as we rode each other thrusting and grinding with the last ounce of our energy. The bed was soaked our pussy's raw and abused.

I fell to my side and lay still just catching my breath. Lela was the first to move. She untangled herself from me as I laid on my back. Moving on top Lela joined me clearly happy.

"I love you Jane." Lela said before kissing me passionately.

I pulled Lela on top of me and held her close. It may not have been the best of starts but it was a start none the less. Lela settled in above me happy to just be held.

To be continued...