'Just' Jane Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now be good and hold still." I warned him.

I guided Poole's cock back to my entrance and held it steadily in place.

"Now let go." I insisted.

With my panties pulled to one side and Poole's hands no longer supporting my weight I dropped over his cock like a hang man in a gallows.

"OH FUCK!" I shouted.

"AARRGGHHHHHH." Poole grunted.

I was impaled. Plain and simple, Poole's cock slammed in me to the hilt.

"Fuck me..." Poole chirped. "Fuck me raw."

I wrapped my hands behind Poole's thick neck and pulled myself up. My pussy clung to his cock seemingly dragging every membrane with it. I loved this and Poole knew it.

Using my arms and legs I used his cock to pleasure myself first and foremost. Occasionally I would pull up and offer my tits for Poole to suck. His hands caressed my ass and back as I steadily twerked over his cock.

"I think you're excited." Poole whispered as my head rested on his shoulder.

My pussy was not only excited it was on fire. My juices were gushing by now coating his cock as I watched. His groin was drenched and responded with vulgar effect each time I slammed down over his cock.

"Cum for me." I eventually begged.

"I'm not raw yet." Poole taunted me.

"But I am." I whimpered.

"I have a thought." Said Poole.

His hands cupped may ass cheeks and pulled me free from his cock. I started to protest when Poole pulled me closer and rubbed his cock against my asshole. I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Are you sure?" Poole asked tenderly.

I pushed my ass over his greasy cock and swiveled slightly. Receiving the permission he needed Poole pulled my ass cheeks further apart.

"Damn you're so big." I moaned.

Our eyes never left each other as I slowly added my weight over his cock. When I bit my lower lip Poole's hands started to support me again.

"Don't stop me now, we're almost at the good part." I clenched my teeth.

Poole was hesitant but his hands let me continue my journey. Then just like I wanted the plump knob on the end of his massive shafted slipped past my stubborn muscle.

"Aaaahhhhh...there..." I basked in the feeling of my ass being stuffed.

Poole's hands held me there so I took the opportunity to kiss him. As my ass lowered our lips parted. I leaned against him dragging my tits over his chest.

"Now fuck your slut until you're raw." I moaned.

If I couldn't see it I wanted to remember every detail I could. I closed my eyes and leaned against Poole as he guided me up and down his cock.

The slight discomfort was nothing like the overwhelming feeling of his cock crammed in my ass. My pussy was still leaking with excitement, my clit rubbed against Poole's greasy belly.

I could feel his cock swell with each thrust and I knew Poole wouldn't last much longer. As for myself I was already there. I gave Poole a big bear hug and held on as my orgasm raced through my body.

It was like a wrecking ball crashing into my cunt then swinging away only to return again and again each time weaker but quicker. By the time the last swing tapped my pussy I could feel Poole ready to explode.

"Is it raw enough now?" I hissed.

Poole thrusted up and I could feel the warmth of his cum deep in my bowels. Without really pulling out Poole held my waist firmly in place as he thrusted again and again.

Poole let me go but I hovered over his cock so we could both bask in the moment a bit longer. Poole kissed me passionately then his cock slipped from my ass.

"You better go get cleaned up." I giggled.

"I could stay." Poole offered.

"Thanks but it might be better if you didn't."

I leaned in and kissed Poole then slipped off his legs and ran to my bathroom. When I came out I could hear the faint sound of water running as Poole took a shower.

...

In the morning with my door open a crack it was a sign visitors were welcome. I heard Poole coming down the hall. He stopped and opened the door to look in. Seeing I was awake he stepped in.

"If you want to see her, now might be a good time." Poole leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

I stopped in the bathroom and brushed my teeth among other things. Heading down the hall naked I turned into the master bedroom. Tina it seemed was expecting me. Pulling back the covers she too was naked.

The bed smelled of sex and as our lips met Tina's legs intertwined with mine. I could feel Poole's cum coat my thigh as Tina brushed along it.

"Good morning?" I laughed after tasting her mouthwash.

"It was, now just hold me. I'm too sore even for you." Tina shifted in my arms.

I knew the feeling well so I obliged Tina by letting her get comfortable. For the next hour we didn't even talk. Being a work day we both begrudgingly got up and prepared for the office.

I caught Tina in the kitchen just before I left. She looked sad for some reason as she waited for me.

"I might need you to help hold down the fort, I'll be pretty busy the next few weeks." Tina kissed me goodbye.

Maybe she knew what I didn't?

...

I went to work that morning and worked out with Max as I do every day. You get to know people when you spend every day with them, today Max was not his cheerful self. I knew there were only two reasons Max would be upset, Poole or Lela.

I entered my dressing room as I do each day, first to take a shower after working out, the second was to change into my bikini Lela sat out for me. For the first time in almost three years there was no bikini waiting for me.

I started the shower and peeled off my workout clothes. Standing under the warm mist I thought I heard the door to my dressing room close. Just as I was about to take a look the shower door opened. Without a stitch on Lela stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Lela what are you doing?" I laughed as she threw herself at me.

"Max told me." Lela started kissing me.

"Told you what?"

"He said you're my guardian." Lela grabbed my tits.

"But he's still your brother and Poole is still our boss." I pulled her hands free.

Lela seemed surprised I rebuffed her advances so quick. She pulled her wrists from my hands and scowled at me.

"I thought you'd be happy." Lela pouted.

"I'm happy to be your guardian, but Lela, that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." I explained. "Right now we're at work, maybe you don't, but I need this job."

"So you want me to leave?" Lela whined.

"I don't want you to but I think you should." I suggested. "Now give me a kiss before you go."

"No!" Lela turned to leave. "You're mean."

I reached out and took her elbow stopping her before she reached the door.

"Will you come home with me tonight, I'd like to talk to you?" I released her arm letting her know I wasn't going to keep her from leaving.

"No!" Lela snapped back. "I'm going home with Max."

"Ok, I understand." I replied softly. "Thanks for coming to see me."

Lela left but not before she looked to see if I was going to stop her again. After my shower I went back to my dressing room to put on my suit. Since she was mad at me it didn't surprise me Lela didn't lay one out.

As I started looking through the drawers however, they too were empty. Not only did the little imp take my dirty workout clothes, she took my cell phone. By the time I searched the room twice I looked at the clock to see I was late for work.

With no other choice I decided to forego clothes and stand for inspection au natural. As quiet as the area around the pool is I heard the gasps right away. With Claudia last in line as she usually is Max was the first male to see me.

With a crook in his neck and an uncertain smile on his face he then gave me a knowing nod. I proudly walked past Max to line up behind Claudia. I could feel my labia's rub together getting wetter with each step.

I dare not look at the others thinking it might only add to my excitement. By the time Claudia stepped aside I was all but dripping.

"What have we here?" Poole asked cheerfully. "Did we forget something?"

"No." I stood unsteadily. "I seem to be out of suits."

"So you decided clothes are optional?" Poole teased me further.

"They're missing too." I explained not able to hold back a smile. "And my phone."

"Lela?" Poole questioned.

I nodded my head so as not to laugh. I should have been mad, I even tried to be, but the look on Poole's face when he saw me made it all worthwhile.

"Don't move." Poole said so everyone could hear.

Picking up the phone on his desk he spoke to someone in a muted voice. Hanging up Poole turned his attention back to me.

My nipples were hard as rocks, my pussy anticipating Poole's every move. When he reached out and placed his hands on my hips I became light headed. Poole twisted me lightly and placed me on his lap.

As I moved in place his one hand rested on the upper crease of my thigh. With his fingers just inches from my sex I dare not move. Poole looked over the office, one by one heads ducked behind screens as if they were working.

"Ah there she is." Poole spoke.

Moving me back to my feet Poole also stood. I turned to find Lela being escorted by a female security person. Although she feared Poole, when Lela looked at me, I saw her triumphant smirk. I should have been mad, I even tried to be, but I still remember that look on Poole's face.

"Come here young lady." Poole curled his finger at Lela.

The security person released Lela, she took one last look at me and left. I could only imagine the rumors that would be told for the next month or so.

"What?" Lela approached Poole.

"Look at her and tell me if you see a problem." Poole pointed to me.

"Her tits are too small?" Lela joked.

I tried not to laugh but it was hard. Poole who usually went along with Lela's antics didn't think it was so funny.

"You have job to do here and so does Jane." Poole explained seriously. "The two of you are about the same size, give Jane your clothes."

"What?" Lela replied shocked.

"Your clothes, all of them, give them to Jane." Pooled demanded.

There was not an ounce of humor in his body or his voice.

"Here?" Lela looked around at the other girls in the office.

"Right here, right now." Poole boomed.

"But I can't." Lela now started to understand the seriousness of the situation.

"You can and you will." Poole reaffirmed his order.

"But they'll see me with no clothes on." Lela replied her eyes filled with terror and now tears.

"Like Jane?" Poole stepped closer to Lela. "Did she have a choice?"

"She was mean to me." Lela pointed her finger at me.

"Your clothes Lela, now." Poole demanded again.

I could see Lela's fingers shake as she tried to remove her blouse. By the time she had her shorts off Lela was and emotional wreck. Standing in her bra and cartoon panties she looked at Poole to see if she should continue.

"Enough!" I shouted. "Lela put your clothes back on."

"Jane, Lela works for me and she will do as I say." Poole turned to me upset by my intrusion.

"She did this to me, I say enough. Lela put your clothes on." I repeated.

"Have it your way, but if she does you're fired." Poole yelled then winked at me.

I was so taken aback I almost didn't catch on. Poole was playing Lela and using me to do it.

"Fine then fire me because I am not going to stand by and let this happen." I yelled back.

"NO!" Lela screamed. "No you can't fire her, Jane needs this job. It's all my fault."

"Your fault?" Poole challenged Lela. "Get your clothes, both of you in my office now!"

Poole pointed to the hallway leading to the conference room and his office.

"Max, I suggest you come as well, and for goodness sake lets' find Jane some clothes."

In all the years I have worked for All Corp I have never been in Poole's office for a real meeting. I will admit it was a bit intimidating. Dressed in robe Max brought me I was seated beside Lela across from Poole at his desk. Max stood behind him with a worried look on his face.

"What is this all about?" Poole's voice boomed.

"It's all my fault..." I looked at Lela hoping to spare her. "...I was a bit rude I guess?"

"You guess?" Poole repeated unconvinced. "Your turn."

When Poole looked at Lela his voice softened.

"Jane asked me to leave." Lela answered honestly.

"With her clothes?" Max snapped back.

"They needed washing." Lela replied with a snicker.

"All of them?" Max questioned still perturbed.

"Where were you when Jane asked you to leave?" Poole asked with a knowing smile.

Lela shifted uncomfortably in the chair now. Poole had cornered her and she knew it.

"The shower." Lela giggled like a little girl.

I thought Max was going to burst a blood vessel but then Poole raised his hand before he could speak.

"Jane, you should get to work, I think Max and I should handle this from here." Poole stood.

I left the three of them in Poole's office. The thing I remember most when I left was the look Max gave me. He wasn't mad, if anything he seemed impressed I asked Lela to leave the shower.

Not a thing was said, at lunch time I went into my dressing room and found a bikini waiting for me. After I ate I stood by Poole's desk for inspection.

"Better?' I asked slyly.

"Not really, but under the circumstances..." Poole chuckled. "You did the right thing this morning."

Poole's hand drifted up between my thighs and over my protruding mound. I gave out a slight whimper only Poole could hear.

"You love her don't you?" Poole asked bluntly.

I am taken back by the question. It was not only the seriousness of how Poole asked but the place he asked it. We are at work and rarely if ever talk about these type of personal things at work. His eyes bore into mine as he waited for an answer.

"I do." I replied without hesitation.

"Jane, are you in love with Lela?" Poole followed up without breaking our gaze.

"Maybe..." I whispered uncommitted. "...in some ways, yes." I finished with more conviction.

"I'm glad." Poole smiled.

Poole looked happy as he said it but the pit in my stomach told me he really wasn't. It's the same uneasy feeling I've been having for months. Everything seems just fine on the surface but somewhere below that veneer I know he's hiding something.

There are times like now I just want take Poole someplace, strip naked and let him fuck me. While he's pounding my pussy I would tell him how good he feels in me. I would tell him how much he means to me. Then when he's ready to fill me with his love I would ask him, I would ask what he's not telling me.

Then I would know. I would know if he feels about me like I think he does, or am I really just another slut to him? Then I would know.

"I'm glad too then." I replied before turning to my desk.

I wondered if I would ever have the courage to know the truth.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Jane?" Lela approached my desk just as I was getting ready to leave.

She looked back nervously at her brother Max and then to me.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Can I go home with you tonight?" Lela asked quietly.

This was bold move for Lela. Everyone at work knows who she is and what she does, or at least part of what she does. They know she is Max's sister, although I doubt anyone other than me knows she is also Poole's half-sister. They also know Lela is not to be teased or messed with.

Lela is rarely seen and never heard. She lives in the shadows of this huge building. Tending to every job as if she were a ghost. Taking care of Poole's many tasks without anyone knowing, save maybe Max, and getting no recognition for it. For Lela to come out of the shadows and approach even me is extraordinary.

"I was going to make Poole dinner, you could join us..." I glanced up at Max then back to Lela. "...or are you staying the night?"

Lela seemed surprised I would ask such a question. She looked at Max again, this time she had that sad puppy dog face. Max nodded his approval but Lela remained humbled.

"I would like to stay if it's alright with Poole." Lela replied.

I looked at his desk but he was still on the phone. He glanced at me and I knew right away what his answer would be.

"Don't worry, it will be ok with Poole." I grinned. "I'll meet you in my dressing room in fifteen minutes."

"I'm not allowed in your dressing room if you're there." Lela looked down at the floor.

"Ok, I'll meet you at Poole's desk then." I replied happily.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Ladies that was some dinner." Poole said as he pushed his chair back from the table.

"I'll clean up." Lela offered.

"That's ok, I'll do it." Poole proposed. "I promised Tina to call her early. You two go take a swim and leave this to me."

It wasn't unheard of for Poole to help but I had a sense tonight was for another reason. I was going to argue myself but one look at Lela and I thought better of it.

Lela and I made our way out to the patio and swimming pool. It was an especially hot day and even now the temperature was above normal. Lela wasted no time stripping naked and jumping in the crystal clear water. I sat on the side dangling my feet to help cool down.

Lela swam like a little fish without a care in the world. She would swim by threatening to drench me before swimming away only to make sure she didn't leave me dry either. I thought of Poole's question from earlier in the day. Did I love her?

I watched the dark skinned woman glide through the water like a child and wondered how I could. Then there were moments, like now, when she pops up across the water and looks at me.

At times like this Lela is no longer a child but a woman, a woman older than me by a few years, who is searching for something I wonder if anyone but me sees. Am I in love with her? Lela ducks under the water and comes up in front of me. Her eyes search mine and I fear she sees how much I love her.

"Will you join me?"

Her voice is mature and compelling. Gone is the child like giggle, the distracted looks, all I see is yearning. I pull off my top and lift my ass with my arms. Lela reaches up and pulls my bikini bottoms off and down my legs. She looks at me again and I can see the happiness in her eyes, the yearning is still there.

I slip in the water in front of Lela and I can feel how much we want each other. I lean in and Lela's greedy lips push flush with mine. I can feel her stiff brown nipples brush against mine, her arms intertwine with me as we pull each other close.

The passion is so thick you could cut it with a knife. I know any minute now her legs will press between mine and the wait is killing me. Lela's tongue is probing and begging at the same time. My hand falls down her back and grips her firm ass cheek.

Aaahhhhh, there she is. Lela's toned thigh pushes my legs apart her stubble covered pussy is pressed hard against my leg. Lela drags her clit over my thigh and moans in my mouth. I clamp my legs around Lela's holding her in place.

Lela pulls loose from our kiss and searches my eyes for meaning.

"Later." I whisper, the noise traveling across the water.

"Please Jane." Lela begs me.

"You didn't shave, your pussy is too rough." I explain sadly.

"Please slut. Please?" Lela begs again. "I'll make it up to you."

I move my hand from her ass and force it between her legs. Lela grants me instant access to her greedy cunt releasing my leg in the process. I easily turn her in the water so I am at an angle from behind. My hand glides over her pussy and Lela opens her stance further.

Two fingers push into Lela's virgin pussy, her excitement had been building for some time. My left arm was around her back and gripping Lela's left breast. Lela's arms reach over her head pulling mine above her shoulder for a kiss.