'Just' Jane Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now don't move." I turned my head and stretched up to look at him.

"What are you going to do?" Poole moaned.

"You'll see." I taunted him.

Turning the long pink vibrator on I placed it just above my clit. The egg like bulb rested where I like it to keep me interested as the long thin shaft extended to my hand. I turned the switch to a desired speed and quivered around Poole's cock.

"Now your turn." I laughed.

Dragging the pleasure bulb over my clit I gave out a soft murmur. Moving it lower I found the entrance to my pussy and rolled it between my lips. Pushing it against the entrance of my cunt it met Poole's cock embedded in my ass.

"Ready?" I taunted Poole as his cock swelled from the vibrations.

Poole responded by stretching my tits and pulling at my nipples. I started pushing the pink egg deeper in my cunt but with Poole's cock in my ass this was not as easy as I thought.

"God you're big." I ground my ass down hard on his cock.

"Here let me help you." Poole offered.

His big hand came down over mine, I handed him the toy and held his wrist just in case. Poole started fucking my cunt with the vibrating dildo quickly but gently. I thrusted up to meet the toy and slammed down over his cock.

By now I was writhing on top of Poole as he drove me wild with the vibrator. Each mini orgasm only fueled my desire to have the blasted thing in me.

"Fuck me Poole, fuck your slut!" I cried out.

"Jane..." Poole started to argue.

I put my hand over his and forced the egg deep in my cunt. Like ripping a Band-Aid off the minute pain was nothing compared to the intense pleasure of having the vibrations deep in my pussy.

"Do you feel it Poole?" I asked excitedly. "Oh how I wish Tina was here to do this."

In my delirious state I stopped moving letting the vibrations of the egg pleasure Poole as well. And pleasure it did, to both of us.

Gripping my tits Poole fucked me from below. I could feel his cock swell as the vibration deep in my pussy pressed against his shaft. Soon I was bouncing on his cock and rubbing my clit. I could feel my stomach tighten as Poole's breathing started to quicken.

"Take that you fucking slut!" Poole thrusted up inside my ass with all his strength.

Impaled with his cock in my ass I bent backwards over his groin. The sensation of his hot cum searing my gut sent me over the edge.

Like two trains colliding the results were the same. My orgasm ran me along the tracks consuming my body to a collision where there were no survivors.

I was like a rag doll riding Poole's cock as he emptied his balls a second time. Collapsing on the bed spent we were still coupled as the vibrator continued to keep him hard in my ass.

Poole reached down and turned it off.

"What was that about Tina?" Poole teased me.

I pulled the toy from my pussy and tossed it on the floor. Rolling off Poole's cock now easily slipped free of my ass. I moved over Poole and looked down thoroughly satisfied.

"Just a fantasy of mine." I draped over him.

Poole kissed me passionately as he stroked my back. I snuggled on top of him and fell asleep.

...

I'm not sure when Poole moved me to the other side of the bed. I heard the shower running, but fell back asleep.

I felt the bed shift just before I caught her scent. Her lips pressed against mine making sure I would be awake. Her nipples brushed against mine waking me further.

"I have a present for you my love." Tina drug her pussy along my thigh. "I love it when he fucks me in the morning."

Tina reached between her legs dipping two fingers in her cunt. Smearing Poole's cum on her nipple Tina presented it to me. I cleaned her tit then met her for a passionate kiss.

"Let me taste you both." I slid down.

"Promise to share?" Tina squealed.

"Promise." I replied happily.

Tina smothered my face as she pulled my hair. I licked the gooey cum from her cunt along with her excitement. I tried to bring her off but Tina moved back in place so I could offer her my coated tongue.

"Oh how I've missed you both." Tina whispered as we held each other close.

Drifting off in each other's arms we slept until noon.

"Max tells me you handled yourself well with Lela this week." Tina's hand drifted over my shoulder as I sat on the patio.

I reached up and pulled her into my lap much like Poole would.

"He did, did he?" I smiled. "I'm afraid he and Poole did the dirty work."

"And so they should. Remember this is not something you volunteered for." Tina stated.

"Lela says she loves me." I confessed to Tina.

"Well I don't find that hard to believe." Tina laughed kissing me quickly.

"I love her Tina." I replied solemnly. "I can't explain why but I do."

"I know, I was afraid of that." Tina's voice trailed off.

"Afraid of that? What does that mean?" I asked suddenly concerned. "Is that a problem?"

"No my love." Tina pulled me against her chest. "It's just ... with Lela..." Tina stroked my hair. "... it complicates things... Please forget I said that."

"But I still love you and Poole." I added.

"Yes Jane we know." Tina pushed me back and looked in my eyes. "It's ok Jane, really it is."

I wanted to believe her but I had the same sinking feeling I was having with Poole. Tina pulled me in for a long drawn out kiss. Even though we didn't discuss it further I still felt uneasy.

"I thought you were working?" I changed the subject.

"I am, but I came home to help you pack and see Poole." Tina replied.

"Help me pack? For what?" I asked surprised.

"Didn't Poole tell you?" Tina now seemed surprised herself.

"Tell me what?"

"That you're coming to help me for a few weeks?" Tina explained.

"No. Not a word."

Tina jumped up from my lap visibly upset. She cursed under her breath then looked back at me.

"That chicken shit." She now cursed outwardly.

"If were leaving today I should call the girls and tell them not to come." I offered hoping to avoid further issues.

"No, let them come, I'm getting to the bottom of this right now." Tina fumed.

Tina picked up her phone and dialed out presumably to Poole. I heard him answer but couldn't make out the words.

"You said you would tell Jane." Tina barked.

(inaudible talking)

"Tonight? That's bullshit and you know it!" Tina yelled.

(inaudible talking)

"Well you're not getting any pussy tonight so just stay there." Tina cursed. "Oh, and bring your sister over, were having a girls night."

I was confused on two points. First, why didn't Poole tell me I would be helping Tina? It was no secret Tina and her partner Elaine were investing time and money to attend the national conventions. If she needed extra help why would that be an issue?

Second, my whole life the only sister Poole had was my mother Kate. Lela was always just Lela, few even spoke of her as Max's sister. Even though she was mad it seemed odd that Tina referred to Lela as Poole's sister.

Cassie and Cody showed up as expected. Tina eagerly plied them for the latest updates on their boyfriends. Cassie was happy to report TJ, her black boyfriend, was the first man that made her happy in life and in bed.

Cody, disgusted by her sister's narrative, explained that Fred was turning out to be the man of her dreams as well.

Lela showed up a bit later when Max dropped her off. The five of us spent the day by the pool gabbing and enjoying the sun. Except for some innocent skinny dipping nothing of note happened that day.

Before my daughters left I learned my husband Donald has not been doing well at all. I won't go into details here as they will become clearer later on. After the girls left Tina and I sat with Lela to watch another off her favorite movies.

"Goodnight you two." Tina sat up from the couch. "It's been a great but long day. I'm going to get some sleep."

Tina kissed both Lela and I goodnight and made her way up the stairs. I spread my legs allowing Lela to lie against me in my arms.

"You could join her if you want." Lela strained to look back over her shoulder.

"Not tonight Princess, I'm right where I want to be, and who I want to be with." I leaned in to kiss her the best we could.

Happy now, Lela settled back against me wrapping my arms around her.

"Jane?" Lela whispered. "Can we talk?"

"Of course we can." I replied.

"I love you Jane." Lela said still looking forward.

"I know Princess." I kissed the back of her head. "And I love you."

"Do you Jane, do you really love me or are you just being nice?" Lela still looked away.

In all our time together this was the most adult thing she has ever said.

"Look at me Lela." I twisted her in my arms. She looked at me like I asked. I could feel her body become tense. "I love you Lela, and I am in love with you."

I replied honestly. I leaned in for a kiss but she pulled away.

"What about Poole and Tina?" Lela stopped me cold. "You're in love with them too, aren't you?"

It was like a splash of cold water to the face. How could I tell her I was in love with her and then admit I was in love with Poole and Tina? Certainly she would never understand that?

"The truth Jane, please don't lie." Lela said before I responded.

"Yes Princess, I am." I quietly admitted.

Expecting a kiss Lela instead turned and leaned back against me. She pulled my arms around her again and then let out a soft sigh. Afraid to speak I sat there holding her not sure what Lela was thinking.

Lela's arm moved and because of this my right hand was resting over her left breast. It was no small guess that this was intended. Even with the thin material between my hand and her tit I knew what Lela wanted.

I started out slow, I caressed her lightly before gently circling her nipple. Lela's other arm shifted and now my left hand was caressing her right breast. Another sigh just a bit louder announced her pleasure

"Jane." Lela whimpered.

"Yes Princess?" I leaned down and nibbled her ear.

"I live with Max..." Lela said with a slight quiver. "...I'm all he's got."

"You'll spend Sunday's here, he'll have Poole then." I suggested.

Lela twisted slightly to look over her shoulder.

"I would like that." She smiled.

As Lela turned back I took the hem of her top and started to pull it over her head. Lela seemed surprised at first but then moved her arms up in compliance. Settling back in against me my hands again found her breasts.

Looking over her shoulder I watched as my white fingers found the dark brown nipples and rolled them gently. The lighter skin around her areolas rose and fell as Lela started to respond.

"Your panties, take them off." I hissed.

Lela hesitated so I pinched her nipples firmly.

"Ouch." She protested.

"Your panties." I repeated.

Lifting her ass Lela slipped the cartooned panties from her womanly sex and folded them before placing them on the floor.

I took my right hand and drug it over her stomach before stopping at her small patch of black pubic hair.

"I see you shaved today." I whispered happily.

"Yes Jane just for you." Lela said proudly.

"Spread your pussy." I said in her ear.

"What?" Lela objected.

My left hand pinched her nipple again. Again Lela cried out.

"Your pussy, with your fingers spread it open." I repeated firmly.

Lela reached down and took the thick outer lips and peeled her pussy wide open. I took my middle finger and ran it over the dark hood hiding her clit. Lela pushed her head back and moaned.

Continuing lower my finger found the source of her new found wetness.

"Watch this." I teased.

My finger rimmed her dark outer lips then moved to the center of her exposed pink. My finger started pushing inside my little brown lover as she looked on.

"Jane..." Lela groaned as her legs tightened and her pussy pushed up accepting more of my finger.

I pulled it out and offered it to Lela.

"Nooooo." Lela protested.

I pinched her nipple again twisting it this time.

"I won't ask again." I hissed.

Lela took my finger and sucked it clean.

"Good girl." I praised her slipping my finger back in her pussy.

I pulled it out and this time feasted on it myself.

"You taste like the Princess you are." I praised Lela again.

My finger found Lela's pussy waiting to be fucked. I slipped my finger into the hilt and probed behind her G spot. Lela whimpered as her pussy ground up for more. I pulled my finger and brought it up and offered it to Lela.

This time she eagerly accepted her excitement quickly cleaning my finger clean. I fed myself and then her. The next time I fed myself Lela moaned in disappointment.

"So you're a greedy little Princess now are you?" I taunted her.

"Yessss..." Lela turned to look at me accepting our little game.

"Fine." I sneered.

I worked two fingers in Lela's tight cunt causing her pussy to clamp down

"Don't you dare cum yet my Princess." I threatened.

"Please Jane..."

I pulled two greasy fingers from Lela's cunt dripping in excitement. I spread the slimy lotion around my lips and offered them to Lela. Twisting in my arms she attacked my lips licking me clean with her tongue.

"On the back of the couch." I pushed her off my lap.

"What?" Lela asked confused.

I guided her to the back of the couch lying her lengthwise. There was a small arch in the center and Lela's back easily conformed to it. With nowhere for her legs I straddled the back at that end of the couch and held them up with my hands.

"Now don't fall off." I warned her with a chuckle.

Spreading Lela's legs I moved in and licked her pussy.

Lela grabbed my hair and pulled my face up.

"What are you doing?" Lela asked exasperated.

"Serving my Princess." I laughed.

As my tongue worked deeper in her pussy Lela now ran her fingers through my hair. Perched on the back of the couch I knew Lela had nowhere to go. She ached her back and squeezed her tits as I taught her more about herself.

Alternating between tugging her dark brown lips and stabbing at her pink core I kept Lela on the edge, sexually I mean, for some time. I then looked down to find her pink clit peeking out from its protective sheath.

"Cum for me Lela." I growled.

Attacking Lela's clit with care I soon brought my lover to a glorious climax. Trapping my head between her legs Lela all but ripped off my ears as she rolled to the cushions below. Opening her eyes Lela smiled broadly.

"Kiss me slut." Lela teased me.

With my face coated in her cum I moved over Lela allowing her to lick and kiss me at will. She pulled me down and held me tight.

"Mother was right." Lela sat up.

"About what?" I asked pulling Lela back on my lap.

"You need sex." Lela smiled. "She told me I would never be enough for you."

"She told me you needed affection." I laughed.

"So what do we do?" Lela asked sincerely.

"You spend a night during the week for sex..."

"And Sunday we spend time showing affection?" Lela cut in happily.

"Deal." I agreed.

"And maybe sex too?" Lela teased.

"Only if you want." I agreed.

"Jane, I will never take you away from Poole or Tina." Lela replied becoming serious.

"And I will never take you away from Max." I promised.

Lela and I sealed or agreement with a kiss.

"You smell like pussy..." Lela leaned in and gave me a quick peck. "... you need a shower."

"I have a better idea." I stood and stripped naked. "Let's go skinny dip."

"Really?" Lela's eyes lit up.

"Last one in ..."

I didn't even get to finish as Lela bolted out of the room and through the back door. I was following her out when Tina stepped in my path.

"I thought you went to bed?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm glad I didn't." Tina took my hand and kissed me passionately.

I knew she tasted Lela on my lips and was glad she did. Tina then pulled off her top and stepped out of her panties.

"Come, let's go skinny dip with your Princess." Tina smiled.

"You mean our Princess, right?" I kissed her quickly.

Lela was thrilled Tina joined us in the pool. I think she was even happier when Tina invited us both in her bed. Lela insisted I sleep in the middle. It was a night I would never forget.

To be continued ...