'Just' Jane Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Jane." Lela whimpers just before our lips meet in a twisted fashion.

Am I in love with Lela? This is the part of the woman I am in love with. Passionate, giving, sensual, vulnerable, sexy, responsive, but most of all honest. Lela really does love me. How could I not love her?

Our lips separate as Lela is now lost inside her body. My fingers have worked their magic the back of my thumb now stroking her clit. Surely Lela knows any sound she makes will travel all the way to the house. With one hand over mine on her tit, Lela's other is stretching her nipple profusely.

"Jane." Lela gasps.

"I know honey, it's ok, go ahead, enjoy it." I whisper back.

Looking up I see Poole watching Lela, a phone to his ear. He looks on at her happily, his lips moving all the while. Is he giving Tina a play by play? Is he talking shop just enjoying the show?

Just then Lela starts to buck against my hand. Her tits slap the top of the water, her lips search for mine. I look at Poole he turns his attention from his sister to me. The happiness he was showing for her now disappears as his eyes meet mine. Turning now Poole steps back in the house still on the phone.

Is Poole unhappy with me? Why? What did I do? I want to understand but I have my hands full with Lela as her orgasm has blossomed in my very arms. The water around us is churning angrily as Lela rides out every ripple inside and out.

When it's over we fill each other's arms again and kiss passionately.

We take turns washing the chlorine off in my shower. What started out so poorly this morning has become something very different tonight. Not a word has been spoke about what happened in my dressing room. Quite the contrary, Lela seems happy to just enjoy our being together.

By the time we reach my bed it was clear what was in store. Lela wasted no time spreading my legs and diving between them. I can attest she has done better but I doubt anymore eager. Although still learning Lela is none the less effective.

Keeping me on the edge for almost a half hour I finally succumbed to a solid climax before her tongue wore out.

"Kiss me." I laughed.

"I can't." Lela sat up her face coated in my excitement.

"Why?" I replied a bit offended.

"Come with me." Lela jumped from my bed.

"What?"

"Come with me." Lela reached for my hand.

Leading me down the hall I thought she was going to take me to her room since my bed was drenched. Instead she continued down the hall, just before the stairs Lela knocked on Poole's door.

"It's open." He called out.

Even though we were both naked Lela didn't hesitate to take me in.

"I thought you might like some company for tonight." Lela offered me up.

"What about you?" Poole couldn't help but look at us both.

"No boys." Lela frowned. "Besides you're my brother." Said his naked sister I thought. Then again I am his niece.

"I meant, why isn't Jane sleeping with you?" Poole rephrased the question.

"She's your slut not mine." Lela chided him. "Besides Tina is gone and you get testy without her."

"So you think I was mean to you because I'm not getting enough sex?" Poole asked shocked.

"You said it not me." Lela turned and left.

I stood there uncertain what to do. Poole watched Lela leave then looked at me. That same distant look was on his face, I had been passed off to an unwilling partner it seemed.

"Goodnight." I turned to leave.

"On your hands and knees slut." Poole commanded me pointing to the bed.

My heart raced and my pussy dripped even more than it had been. I moved into position as Poole removed his shorts. I felt his strong hands grip my hips, his cock drug along the crack of my ass. I whimpered slightly then I felt him dip down and press his massive cock at my opening.

"Fuck me!" I begged.

"My thoughts exactly." Poole laughed.

Poole didn't fuck me, he punished me. For what I don't know. I love his cock, I love every inch of it. There have been times that he has dominated me but this time was different. Poole's hands were gripping me hard his thrusts were brutal against the back of my thighs.

My pussy took each attack in stride, even knowing something was wrong I tried to enjoy it. In the past when Poole was rough he always let me know it was just a game. Not so tonight.

I missed the gentle caresses from before, I missed the loving banter as he warned me how he would use me like the slut I wanted to be. Most of all I missed the feeling that I was the one he wanted to be making love to.

I welcomed his abuse at first and even encouraged Poole to fill my cunt. When he refused to respond I swallowed my pride and let him use my body for his enjoyment. I didn't have to wait long as Poole thrusted deep in my cunt and held me in place. I felt his cum splash deep inside me almost in one long release.

Then just as quickly as he came in me Poole pulled out. I heard him walk away without even offering me his cock to clean. When I looked back Poole was already in the bathroom. I fell to my side and started to cry. Deep inside I felt I was losing Poole. I heard the shower run, he didn't even invite me in.

I must have dosed off as the next thing I know Poole is behind me in bed. I moved to get out the other side when he called out.

"Where are you going?"

"To get cleaned up." I stopped not turning to face him.

"Are you coming back?" Poole asked.

"You'll be getting up early, I thought I would sleep in my bed." I answered choking back tears.

When Poole didn't respond I left his room and headed down the hall to mine. I stopped and looked in on Lela, she was sleeping like an angel. I blew her a kiss then went to my room closing the door. I went to the bathroom and expelled my cunt full of cum and tried to make sense of it all.

Turning out the light I walked across my bedroom in the relative dark.

"Here, let me help you." Poole startled me.

Pulling back the light cover Poole pulled me in beside himself and covered me up.

"Why Poole?" I started to cry again.

"I'm sorry Jane..." Poole pulled me tight. "...don't worry I won't stay long, I need to get up early."

I was crying so hard I couldn't even ask him what I did wrong.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Were leaving for work." Lela kissed me on the cheek. "I love you Jane."

"I love you princess." I said as she closed the door to my bedroom behind her.

I stood in line for inspection waiting my turn. Not sure what to expect I hoped for the best.

"Good morning Jane." Poole said happily enough.

"Good morning." I replied trying to be upbeat.

Unlike last night his hands were gentle this morning, my skin tingled at each place Poole touched. I looked down hoping to see it was all a terrible mistake but Poole's eyes seemed to avoid mine.

The day drug slowly by, I struggled to concentrate on my work. That night I drove home alone, Max and Poole had some important meeting pop up. I was in bed alone well before Poole arrived. Poole continued avoiding me the next day, oh he would stop by like he always does but when he left I felt like just another girl in the office.

He was never rude, always complimentary, maybe even more so. There wasn't one thing I couldn't think of to blame him for, in all outwards appearances nothing had changed. Inside it was eating me up. By Friday even Max could see it was affecting my work.

He spoke to me, even gave me a big hug but in the end nothing had changed.

"Were going out tonight." Poole said as I drove him home. "I want you to wear the dress from the benefit,"

"Tonight? What's the occasion?" I asked optimistically.

"Will you wear it?" Poole looked over his eyes looking hopeful.

It was the first time in a week I had any feeling Poole wanted me again. That look of lust was back, the thought of wearing that dress made my pussy start to moisten.

"I would be happy to." I smiled contently.

We arrived at the house and went our separate ways. I was just finishing up when I head Poole call up the stairs.

"Are you coming any time soon?" Poole shouted.

"Let him wait." I said to myself.

I had gone out of my way to make all the preparations for a perfect night. I slipped on the last piece of clothing and looked at myself in the mirror. I'll admit I looked hot, hopefully it would be enough.

"Well was it worth the wait?" I asked coming down the steps.

Poole met me at the last step and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Maybe I was wrong after all I thought as Poole's lips finally left mine.

"We should go before I decide to stay." Poole's hand ran over what little material covered my ass.

"I think it fair I get to tease you a little longer." I whispered back.

We headed to my car but Poole drove. After a fair drive we ended up at a steak house that featured a small band on the weekends. The average age of the clientele was probably seventy but the food was great and the music made for dancing.

I won't bore you with every detail as I wasn't the only one dressed like a slut, but I did garner my fair share of attention. Poole was attentive and engaging throughout dinner. We people watched and I pointed out the obvious arm candy some men brought.

I may be one of them but at least my man wasn't old enough to be my grandfather. Oh and there were plenty of cougars in the same position. During dinner we hit the dance floor a few times between courses. Poole and I even joined some kind of Congo line just for laughs.

I rested my head on his chest as a slow song played.

"Would you like to stay and dance or go home after this?" Poole stroked my hair.

"I'm not sure I can wait until we get home." I pressed hard against his pelvis.

"Let me leave a tip." Poole held me as the song wound down.

...

In the car I reached over the console and rubbed Poole's cock through his pants. He shifted uncomfortably in the seat adjusting the belt. Poole's hand came down over mine and held it in place.

"Just a little longer Jane."

There it was again I thought, it was just a little thing, something only I would notice. I would have expected Poole to call me slut in this situation, but lately even that has changed. The door opened and Poole parked in the garage.

"We should go in the house." Poole suggested as I reached for his zipper. I happily agreed as Poole opened my door and led me to the kitchen. Poole pulled me in for a kiss as he lowered the short zipper on the back of my dress.

Plunging both hands inside my dress Poole gripped my ass cheeks and squeezed them firmly.

"I've wanted to do this all night." Poole hissed.

I again reached for his zipper and lowered it as well. Fishing out his hard cock was no easy feat but I did. I tried dropping to my knees but Poole's grip on my ass prevented it. With his growing cock between us I looked up to find Poole's eyes filed with desire.

"Should we go upstairs?" Poole asked before his lips smothered mine.

We had played this same game once before, I so hoped he still felt that way again. Playing his part Poole pulled my dress off and tossed it to the side. I stood again in just the black satin thong and my high heels.

"First one up gets to cum first." I laughed trying to break free from Poole.

Poole held me for a moment as if contemplating if he still wanted to play. With my eyes begging him to let me go I slipped through his fingers. Poole smacked my ass just as I moved out of reach.

"Get back here Jane!" Poole again chased me.

"NO! I want to cum first." I yelled seeing him getting closer.

I had just made it to the first stair when Poole's hands landed on my waist stopping my progress. I took a deep breath no longer trying to get free.

Poole's hands reached up from behind and gripped both of my tits, his lips kissed my neck.

"Tell your slut what you want." I taunted him.

"Jane please don't say that." Poole whispered.

As much as I dreaded he said that I wasn't willing to give up yet.

"Tell me Poole what do you want?" I twisted to kiss him.

Poole's lips pressed hard against mine. I could feel his massive cock press into the crack of my ass. Poole's tongue was hungry for mine.

"Bend over." Poole released my lips.

Yes, I thought to myself. With my heart racing and my body exposed in anticipation I felt Poole's cock press between my legs. I shuddered in anticipation of what would happen next. I felt my thong being pushed aside and his massive cock at the entrance to my pussy.

This time I knew what to expect, the only question was did Poole still desire me the same way he did then?

I closed my eyes and willed Poole to want me. I held still forcing Poole to make the first move. As the plump head of his cock forced me open I whimpered in happiness. It all came rushing back.

The same sensations from the first time Poole fucked me flashed back in an instant. As Poole continued to work his cock deep in my cunt I knew my feelings for him have only grown. Once again I gave myself to Poole.

I braced myself for the coming onslaught but this time was in a more playful mood. Oh he fucked me hard but then he pulled out and spanked my pussy from behind.

"Higher." I chirped.

Poole fucked me again then pulled out spanking my ass hole.

"It's all yours." I looked back grinning.

"Upstairs." Poole grunted impaling me once again.

With his cock in my cunt and his arms wrapped behind my knees Poole picked me up. I was but a feather in his arms as he carried me up the steps. Each riser forced his throbbing member deeper in my pussy as my thighs pressed hard against my chest.

"So you want to be on top do you?" Poole nibbled my ear.

"I want you to ravage me." I turned my head and whispered.

Poole moved beside the bed and unfolded me. Back on my hands and knees, with his cock still imbedded deep in my pussy, Poole granted my wish. He flat out fucked me.

It was the first time in months I had felt this way. Each thrust of his cock made me feel more and more special. Poole grunted and groped, I whimpered and groaned. My body quivered in desire and Poole did his best to fulfill it.

Pure and simply we were making love. I was holding off, waiting for Poole. He knew this, he always does. Spreading my ass cheeks I felt his thumb probe my exposed asshole.

"Yessssss." I cooed.

"Cum Jane." Poole demanded.

"Only if you join me." I pushed back firmly. "Fuck my ass."

"Not until you cum." Poole slammed in hard.

Letting my head down on the bed I reached between my legs and found his ball sack. I gently tugged it and instantly felt Poole's cock swell in my cunt. Stroking it again I knew he was closer than I thought.

I flicked my clit and clamped down on his cock.

"I'm ready." I hissed.

That was all it took to send us both down that tantalizing path of gratification. With my ass in the air and the first tremor rocking my body I grasped the covers and held on tight. This was the feeling I longed for.

Poole kept fucking me throughout my orgasm and then started to fill my greedy cunt.

"That's it darling fill that pussy." I said milking his cock. "Fuck your slut."

Poole hesitated when I said that. I thought I did something wrong. Then as if a switch turned on Poole thrust deep in my pussy with force.

"Take it slut take it all!" Poole grunted.

I did take it all and when I felt Poole was pulling out I turned and took his greasy cock and started to suck it clean.

On my knees looking up I could see, maybe for the first time, how conflicted Poole seemed to be.

"Don't you dare think were done here." I threatened him with a smile. "I still get to be on top."

It didn't take long after that to get Poole's cock hard again. Still I took my time lavishing my attention with my mouth. I had plans and walking the next couple of days wasn't one of them.

I waited until pre-cum was dripping from his cock, my mouth was tired but I stuck to my plan. I directed Poole to lie on the bed. While he was removing the covers I reached in the night stand for some lube and a toy.

I stepped out of my shoes now but left my panties in place. With Poole lying on his back I hovered over him greasing his cock with lube.

"Are you sure Jane?" Poole propped his head up on a pillow.

I pulled my panties to the side exposing my ass hole. In my other hand Poole's cock swelled noticeably. "I think that makes one yes vote." I chuckled.

I placed his cock at my opening and smeared some lube around. Facing Poole with my pussy partially covered I lowered my asshole over his cock.

"This is the best parts isn't it? " I whispered.

Poole looked up from his cock pressing against my tight opening to see if I was serious. I almost wish he hadn't. As much as he wanted this I could see he was still conflicted.

"You are." Poole replied solemnly.

That I was not ready for. I looked in his eyes and almost started to cry. Why, why now? I had waited months for Poole to say something like that. Now here I am my ass perched above his cock and he says it?

"Am I?"

I didn't give Poole a chance to answer. Instead I threw myself at him attacking his lips. Poole wrapped his arms around me and held on tight. My tongue attacked his with a vengeance he would never forget.

"Fuck your slut's ass." I growled in his ear.

"Jane..."

"Your slut Poole. Fuck her ass now!"

Poole pulled my panties aside and as I helped him line up once again his cock pressed against my sphincter.

"Jane ... we don't..."

"Do it or I will." I bit his lower lip.

Poole held his cock straight as he pushed past my stubborn muscle. I held my breath and pushed back to help him. Then that glorious ache turned into a fiery pinch then a delicious feeling of being stuffed.

"Hold me and make me your slut again." I hissed.

Poole tightened his grip and with his legs thrusted deep in my ass. I wanted to kiss him but I'm just too short. Poole bent his neck as I stretched up for one last peck.

"Oh god you feel so good in me."

I pushed myself down over Poole's cock taking all that was available. My tits pressed tight against his chest, I could hear his deep breaths fill his lungs for the fuel to continue. My panties scraped along his cock now soaked with cum and lube.

My pussy dripped with cum each time Poole plunged in my ass soaking us both. It was the most passion we had shared in some time and I wasn't going to stop now.

Rocking with Poole my clit drug over his pelvis. One by one little orgasms rocked my world. I could feel Poole getting closer as my tight ass tugged at his pleasure center.

"Don't you dare cum yet." I bit his nipple.

"Jane..." Poole moaned as he slowed down.

I pushed up against his arms, Poole loosed his grip.

"Lie still now, I'm not through with you yet." I looked down and snickered.

Raising up slowly I stopped just short of pulling off. Poole looked from his cock up at me. I could sense his apprehension.

"I'll be back." I smiled using my best Arnold impression.

Lifting up Poole's cock pulled free of my tight ass. I loved that feeling almost as much as when it would go back in. I stood pulling off my panties then turned around. I could feel my gaping asshole start to close.

"I've always wanted to do this." I glanced down one last time.

Lowering myself over his cock as I faced away Poole's hands gripped my cheeks and spread them. With his help I reached between my legs and guided his cock back to my asshole. The spongey skin parted easily now but the same tight opening gripped firmly.

"Slowly." Poole whispered.

"Ok but only if you hurry." I teased.

Poole held me as I settled back over his throbbing member. When his pubic hair tickled my ass I leaned back against him.

"My tits." I hissed.

Poole's hands followed my command and gripped them firmly. I reached over and picked up the sex toy I laid out earlier.