'Just' Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out the window I saw mom's hand move between her legs. The bottoms of her swim suit seemed to restrict her access so she started pushing it over her womanly hips. It was like I couldn't breathe as I watched mom spread her legs and reach between them. This I had done to myself and the urge to do so started to well up inside me.

"Nessy you better get up here." I hissed.

"What now?" She desperately asked for details.

"You got to see this." I replied.

Lending her a hand I helped pull her up beside me. Shorter than me she stood on her tiptoes to look out the window opening.

"That can't be real." Vanessa gripped my arm.

"How is he going to get that in her?" I looked on in disbelief.

Poole was stroking a cock that even from this distance looked massive. He looked around one more time even glancing at our cabin. Mom was bent over removing the bottoms to her suit, her equally massive tits hanging down. It looked like they exchanged words and then a kiss as mom now took his cock back in her hand and stroked him.

Mom turned to face the cabin at a slight angle, Vanessa and I watched as Kate's ass leaned against a low branch and spread her legs wide. I didn't have to see his cock enter her, I could see it written all over mom's face. She looked down between them as Poole thrusted, her head fell back and her eyes slowly closed.

Poole gripped her tits, Kate's head tilted to one side as her arms moved up to his shoulders. Poole started a slow and steady in and out, I could see her lips move but we couldn't hear anything. Kate leaned back further Poole released her tits, the tan lines now came into full view.

I could see how hard her nipples were as mom's chest now started to rise and fall faster. Poole reached down to her waist and thrusted so hard the branch she was sitting on shook. Kate closed her legs behind Poole, locked her ankles into his ass, and pulled him in again.

Reading her lips I swear she said "fuck me" but again the other noises masked her whispers. Then as if we were in some si-fi movie Kate turned her head slightly and opened her eyes appearing to look right at us.

"Jane duck." Vanessa tugged on my arm.

"She can't see us." I assured my sister.

The fact is I didn't care if mom could see me. If she could it was perfectly clear she wasn't stopping, so maybe she wanted me to watch? The branch on the tree continued to sway as Poole steadily made love to his sister Kate.

Mom pulled herself up to Poole and whispered in his ear. The branch started to slowly come to a stop as mom rested her head on his shoulder. I could almost see her body shudder as Poole stepped back freeing himself from inside her pussy.

Mom's body slowly slid off the branch, Poole's cock quickly glistened as a sliver of moonlight passed over when he stepped aside.

"Nessy." I tugged her back up. "Their changing."

Vanessa leaned tight her body trembled against mine.

"What are you doing?" I looked over to see her hand inside her panties.

"I need to cum." She answered hoarsely.

She took my hand and placed it over my own pussy and rubbed it slowly.

"Cum with me Jane." Vanessa pleaded.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"I know you do it. I promise not to touch you." Vanessa stretched up to look out the window. "Mom's going to."

I looked out the window and saw Poole now fucking Kate from behind. She was draped over the same branch but it looked like she covered the bark with his swim trunks. Mom's massive tits with creamy white tan lines hung down swaying with the branch.

I looked at Poole in a way I had never looked at him before. His broad shoulders and strong arms held Kate by her hips. His chest was sparsely covered with hair and looked massive. I could see the ripples of his stomach as they thrusted him again and again in my mom's cunt.

There was no doubt now she was taking all of him in as you could see her ass shudder with each thrust. My hand found its way inside my panties now, my fingers found my pussy wet and willing. I brushed lightly over my clit but had to stop almost as soon as I started before I came.

The dresser started to creak as Vanessa was now frigging her cunt uncontrollably.

"Stop, you're going to break it." I hissed.

"I need to cum!" Vanessa argued. "Hurry mom." She said under her breath.

I danced around my clit also hoping they would cum soon. I watched Kate's tits start to jiggle faster one of Poole's hands reached up and pulled on the back of mom's hair. Her eyes came up and again looked this way and then I saw her lips move.

"She's cumming!" Vanessa gripped my arm so hard it hurt.

Vanessa moved from the window as she started her own orgasm. I looked at mom and tried to read her lips. Sure enough it looked like she was looking at me saying "I'm cumming". One arm moved over her tits as they shook so violently it looked painful. She stared at me then her eyes slowly rolled back in her head as if she could no longer stand the pleasure.

I rubbed my clit furiously and the just before my pussy exploded I looked up at Poole. He was looking directly at me now. He thrusted hard in Kate, pulled slowly back and fucked her hard again. His eyes never left mine until I looked down to see mom saying what looked like "yes" with each thrust.

Looking back at Poole imagining it was me he was fucking. My clit now sent messages to every part of my body and I joined Vanessa with a massive orgasm. Just as I watched Poole pull his cock from my mother the dresser decided two horny girls was too much.

BANG, THUD!

The front leg of the dresser on Vanessa's side broke off and the corner of the main cabinet hit the floor. I looked out the window and saw Kate holding her swim suit looking our way. Poole said something to her but she waved him off and hurriedly pulled the swim suit bottoms up.

"What's all that noise" Dad called out as he started down the hall.

Vanessa pulled me off and we both quickly jumped in the lower birth of her bed.

"Jane just jumped off the upper bunk so she could sleep with me." Vanessa lied.

"Is she ok?" Dad asked now standing outside the door.

"I'm fine." I called out.

"Ok then, get some sleep." Dad said walking back to the front room.

Moments later we heard mom and him in the living room. It got quiet and then we heard footsteps in the hallway. Jumping under the covers the door started to open and the light turned on. Mom closed the door and leaned back against it.

Vanessa and I could see she was both concerned and yet satisfied. Kate noticed the dresser was now under the window and seemed almost happy to see the broken leg.

"Did you get hurt?" She looked at both of us.

"I'm ok," Vanessa answered.

Kate moved to the bed and pulled back the covers. She patted the mattress on both sides of her. Vanessa and I each took a side. Mom grabbed one hand each and squeezed them firmly.

"I'll never leave your dad, I still love him." She said looking at the dresser.

"Ok." I answered for the both of us.

Kate pulled Vanessa's hand near her face and took a whiff. Moving her hand she started sucking two of my sister's fingers.

"Was it as good for you as mine was?" Kate gave a sultry laugh.

"I prefer cock to my fingers but it was good." Vanessa chuckled.

"Well we'll have to start working on that again." Mom teased knowing Vanessa just broke up with her dirt bag boyfriend.

"What about you?" Mom lifted my hand and took a whiff.

"She's right handed too." Vanessa reminded mom.

"Let me taste." Mom whispered.

I offered Kate my right hand and she sucked two fingers even though I only used one. She closed her eyes to savor my taste and looked at me lovingly.

"Perfect," She said. "I expect this will never leave the room? There are enough rumors out there."

Mom stood up and looked at us both intensely.

"I'm good." Vanessa offered.

"My lips are sealed." I replied.

"Good, I'll make sure you get a new dresser." Mom turned to leave. "And a stronger one."

Vanessa started laughing but as mom walked out I saw something that concerned me. I opened the door and took mom's arm as she started down the hall.

"Come with me." I led her into the bathroom.

"What is it Jane?" Mom looked at me worried.

"Next time you should take a beach towel to sit on." I turned her ass to the mirror.

"Oh, oh dear." She looked at the deep scratch just below her ass cheek.

"You better let me clean that up it looks like there's dirt in it." I offered.

Mom looked at me for a long minute. A broad smiled crossed her face. She reached for my right hand and sucked my fingers again.

"I guess my little girl has grown up." She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "Are you sure? It could be pretty messy down there."

"Well find out." I laughed nervously.

"Ok, but first we should get the majority of it out." Mom teased me.

Removing the bottom of her swim suit Kate sat on the toilet and spread her legs. She took my hand and pulled me closer,

"Sit on my knees." Mom instructed me.

"But why?" I asked confused.

"I want you to try and understand." Mom looked at me lovingly.

I straddled my mother facing the toilet, my ass dangled off her legs as the bottom of my thighs pressed hard on top of hers. We were both spread open only I was wearing panties. I followed Kate's eyes as she helped support me.

We both looked at her pussy it was red and swollen, her pink insides glistened with cum and her excitement.

"Now watch baby." Kate whispered.

I could see her pussy contract several times and then a glob of creamy white cum gushed from her cunt and plopped into the toilet below. As soon as it hit her whole body shivered below me. I looked up in her eyes and saw what she couldn't explain

"If he fucks you right it will feel almost as good coming out as it did going in." Mom pulled me in for a light kiss.

Releasing me we looked at her gaping cunt and another glob pushed out as she trembled again. I watched in awe as more bubbled to the surface waiting there for some unknown reason.

"Do you want to taste it?" Mom asked tentatively. I shook my head no, but in reality I did. "I do." Mom hissed.

Placing two fingers in her pussy she scooped out what she could and sucked her fingers clean. Another tremble let me know she wasn't done yet.

"Are you sure?" Mom's eyes looked at me dreamily.

Again I shook my head. My eyes followed Kate's back to her pussy and yet another pool of cum appeared. Kate dipped her fingers yet again and started to suck them clean. I couldn't resist any longer. Pressing my mouth to moms I trapped her fingers between us.

My tongue cleaned her fingers and then searched for hers in her mouth. Mom pulled back a bit shocked.

"Are you sure Jane?"

I slipped my fingers in her pussy and quickly pulled them out and offered them to her. Mom gladly took them and I again met her lips with mine. I pulled my fingers free and forced my tongue back in her mouth. This time Kate didn't hesitate and quickly returned the favor.

My hand went back to her pussy and this time I pressed two fingers up to the knuckles. Mom's hand gripped mine and started to work them in and out.

"Do you love him?" I gasped.

"I need him." Mom fucked her pussy faster.

"So you're going to do this again?" I pressed my lips hard against my mothers.

"Since Evan was born." Kate's body shuddered.

Evan is my younger brother, he is just now sixteen. The thought of them fucking for years never crossed my mind.

"Does Poole know we were watching?" I asked my pussy now starting to get juicy again.

"He's the one that told me. He thought we should stop. The light from the hall outlined the two of you clearly." Kate forced her tongue in my mouth. "I wanted you both to see the slut I am."

"Mom!" I protested.

"Just his slut baby." Kate chuckled.

We kissed passionately as I continued to finger her cum filled cunt before I could no longer hold back.

"Is he really that big?" I had to know.

"God yes and I love it." Mom pulled her top up and guided my free hand to her tit. "But I would let him fuck me if it was half that size."

"Mom?" I kissed around her lips.

"Yes baby?" Kate moaned

"Will you come for me?"

My mouth drowned out her screams but I thought for sure dad would come as the toilet rocked through her orgasm. Kate pulled me hard against her our lips sore from kissing, her tits mashing against my chest. Mom offered to bring me off again but I knew it was time to stop. The bathroom smelled like sex as it was.

I cleaned and bandaged the cut on her ass cheek. Like usual it looked worse than it really was. Once the bark and tree sap were cleaned off the real damage was minor. The thought of licking her pussy crossed my mind but I didn't ask and mom didn't offer. Vanessa wanted to know what took so long when I cuddled up against her but she soon fell asleep when I told her about the cut.

Except for a new dresser showing up, the next day was like any other day of our vacation. Even Poole didn't let on he knew we watched. The night before we left Poole and mom put on a private show for me. Vanessa was at our cousin's to spend the night. I curled up in bed alone, my pussy coated fingers in my mouth getting cleaned.

Except for a few special kisses on the lips it was many years later before Kate and I would talk about that night. Although as sisters we are still close, Vanessa and I never masturbated or did anything sexual together again.

...

"Mmmmmmmm. Is that you Amanda?" I whispered waking from my nap.

"No mom, it's Cassie. Amanda is gone and she's not coming back." My oldest daughter nibbled on my ear.

Kneeling beside the tub her hand moved over my chest gripping my breast and squeezing it gently. I turned to face Cassie finding her lips, Cassie's tongue met mine for a sensual kiss. Her hand moved between my breasts and over my stomach. Cassie's fingers tickled my clit before she palmed my whole pussy like a baseball.

"I'm sorry baby, I must have been dreaming." I gasped as our lips parted.

"I'm the one that's sorry, I know how much she meant to you." Cassie kissed me constantly as the palm of her hand pressed down on my mons.

"My family means more to me than she ever did." I bit her lower lip. "What are you doing here?"

"Do you want me to leave?" Cassie pressed her lips to mine and forced her tongue back in my mouth.

I moaned and pressed my pussy up hard against her hand. Cassie moved her middle finger in my pussy just enough to make me tremble.

"No of course not baby." I replied suddenly afraid I may have insulted her a second time. "You could join me if you want?"

"I could but the water is too cold and we both know how it always ends up." Cassie now bit my lip.

"Then why are you here?" I asked grabbing her wrist pulling her hand hard to my cunt.

"Max called." Cassie kissed me softly. "He said you signed the contract."

It was like Max to do something like that. He was probably afraid I would go home to an empty house. He was right. Just then Cassie slipped another finger in my pussy as my ass bounced in the tub.

"You know that doesn't mean he will fuck you, just that you can't sue the company if he does." Cassie went back to nibbling on my ear. "Or is that what you want, mother?"

"I'm still married young lady." I argued not answering the question.

"I'm no lady and neither are you." Cassie fingered me faster. "Do you still love dad?"

"He's your father how can you ask that?" I protested knowing I would lose this argument again.

"Well to start there's four years with Amanda and several one night stands I know about." Cassie taunted me. "How many more are there I don't know about?"

"He's my husband." I repeated.

"It's ok mom, you deserve to be happy too. Now cum for me we need to talk." Cassie locked her lips on mine and curled her fingers behind my G spot.

Even in the cool water of the bathtub my pussy felt like it was on fire. I contracted around her marvelous fingers and rode them to and earth shattering orgasm. Only when the water was perfectly calm did I release her hand.

"I love you Cassie." I gave her one last soft kiss.

"We love you too Jane." Cassie giggled knowing how I preferred them not using my proper name. "You should get some clothes on Cody will be home from school soon."

I found Cassie lying on my bed with the drapes open looking at the views of the mountains. Wrapped in just a robe I made way to her. Cassie looked up at me and gave me a naughty laugh.

"You're not getting on this bed unless you're properly dressed." She pointed to the closet. "And that means at least panties too."

I returned wearing comfortable shorts with panties and a loose fitting top with no bra. I knew Cody would be home soon and we both knew she didn't approve of Cassie's and my wilder side. I jumped on the bed and leaned up against Cassie's back.

"So what's so important we need to talk about?" I asked moving my hand under her top and holding her bare tit.

"Is it really that bad? I mean dad's job?" Cassie turned to face me.

I could see she wanted to kiss me but decided to answer her question straight on. I pulled my hand from under her top and caressed her cheek.

"I'm afraid it is." I replied seriously.

"So you're working with Poole, it's not just... I mean...do you think?" Cassie fumbled.

"No baby. I'm pretty sure I fucked that up when I married your father." I still caressed her cheek.

"But the contract." Cassie argued.

"Standard for any family member that wants to share in the profits." I explained.

"But we all see how he looks at you." Cassie argued again.

"Baby, he looks at every woman that way. Besides I'm never going to be forty again much less thirty." I laughed.

"Your wrong mom, you'll see." Cassie leaned in and kissed me. "I'm going to move back home."

She dropped the bomb shell like it was a passing remark.

"But I thought you were happy at the apartment?"

"I am, but you could use the rent money and Max doesn't think you should be alone here with dad." Cassie now caressed my cheek.

"I have Cody." I argued.

"Jane, she's at school and studying, she's never here even when she is." Cassie reminded me. "My lease is up and after a couple of months if you're ok I can still find another place."

"Are you sure?" I asked hoping Cassie wouldn't change her mind.

"I insist." Cassie said firmly.

"I love you baby." I said kissing her now.

We leaned against the headboard supported by several pillows.

"Mom. I'm going out with Steve tonight." Cassie giggled.

"What? I thought you dumped him?" I asked pretending to be overly shocked.

"I did, but I'm kind of going through a bit of a dry spell, and he's a good fuck." Cassie squealed.

"You're such a slut!" I teased her.

"Like mother like daughter." Cassie teased back.

"Does that make me one too?" Cody came in the room dropping her book bag and jumping on the bed with us.

"Fortunately we haven't corrupted you yet." Cassie pulled her sister to the middle of the bed.

Wrestling Cody on her back Cassie sat on her stomach and pushed her top up exposing the bra that held her massive tits.

"Hey stop that!" Cody squealed.

"Mom hold her hands." Cassie yelled.

Feeling rambunctious I aided Cassie by holding Cody's hands. Cassie struggled to unhook Cody's bra as she wiggled on the bed. After several seconds of fighting it Cody stopped resisting. Cassie unhooked her bra and pulled it loose. Cody's tits barely sagged back on her chest.

Exposed and breathing hard Cody looked at me and then her sister waiting to see what Cassie would do next.

"There, you've seen them." Cody snapped.

Cassie gripped her tits and squeezed them gently.